Forum Settings
Forums
Nodame Cantabile
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2008 7:39 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Chiaki needs to die. Really. I always disliked his egoism and self sufficient personality but now he's really gone overboard. "Something's weird." Ya think?

It would really be great if Nodame manga turned into Nodame centered manga and not Chiaki centered anymore. Let him go to Italy... I want to see Nodame being best, not him.

And Rui's "childlike, innocent" performance... Total Nodame rip-off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2008 9:56 AM

Jan 2008
Chiaki needs to get a smack in the head. Just because Nodame loves you, doesn't mean that everything is fine. Right now I feel REALLY bad for Nodame because now it's not about music, it's about Chiaki.

I've read summaries of chapters ahead, I'll just say, with the appearance of Stressman, something interesting is going to happen.

Banner made by suikka
Aug 6, 2008 9:58 AM
Jul 2007
sanjica said:
It would really be great if Nodame manga turned into Nodame centered manga and not Chiaki centered anymore. Let him go to Italy... I want to see Nodame being best, not him.

seriously!!!!!

sanjica said:

SERIOUSLY!!!
Aug 6, 2008 12:12 PM

Jan 2008
HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY NODAME-CHAN! Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Chiaki hater, but I would give up one of my legs if I could get a girl like Nodame and I just hate seeing him being so oblivious to how critically endangered their relationship is right now.

I am sure things will work out in the end, but I don't like being dragged through the heartache that's definitely going to come before we get there.

Aug 6, 2008 12:35 PM

Jan 2007
wow, that was quite that chapter. I can't believe Nodame seriously asked Chiaki to marry her like that. I can understand why he reacted the way he did though. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now seeing how it did seem like it bothered him. I can't wait to see this all plays out.
Aug 6, 2008 10:34 PM

May 2007
N-N-NODAMEEEEE!!! ;______; DONT CRY <33333

Ugh, Chikai you're just so dense sometimes! Come on! Make Nodame happy already!! ;[
Well, at least the Rui arc is over hopefully. I hope she wont have another project with Chiaki or something. x__x'

sanjica said:
QFT.

Aug 19, 2008 9:35 PM
Sep 2007
chiaki caught off guard...nodame staring directly to chiaki's eyes when she said those words...

Tomoko sensei, don't destroy Chiaki x nodame...

Nov 24, 2009 7:15 AM

Sep 2009
Chiaki is an idiot!!!!
Poor Nodame...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 21 Discussion

loghneckbeard - Apr 20, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Aug 10, 2023 2:53 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 11 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 1:32 PM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 10 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 16, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 7 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 12, 2011

2 by removed-user »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Nodame Cantabile Chapter 2 Discussion

Zinvy - Jun 10, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 7, 2023 1:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.