Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 12, 2011 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
DraconisMarch said:
SoFarGone said:
DraconisMarch said:
Nara-Sama said:
Inori is starting to remind me Rei Ayanami from Evangelion, a silent girl with many secrets.

I liked this episode in general. It had some funny training moments, good character emotion and a nice cliffhanger at the end.

Uh... characters like that are a dime a dozen.

SoFarGone said:
The strangest thing to happen in this episode was Ayase slapping Shu. Did she actually roll her wheelchair to where he was standing just to slap him while screaming or does she have stretchable arms?

...Not sure if trolling, or just really stupid.

How am I trolling or being stupid?

Please think rationally. Why in the fuck would she have stretchy arms? Retarded shit like that only happens in garbage like One Piece. It was obvious that she wheeled over there just to slap him, because of the whole transition of "Gahhh!"ness.

The stretchy arms was obviously a joke. I'm basically saying it doesn't make sense for her to drive her wheelchair to where Shu is standing just to slap him instead of closing the door. It was a pointless scene and wasn't needed.
Nov 12, 2011 2:17 PM

Jan 2011
Inori's so ass. I don't like her.
Nov 12, 2011 3:10 PM

Mar 2011
I really don't like Gai
Nov 12, 2011 3:48 PM

Jul 2011
Same thoughts of previous episode: Has its ups and downs, interesting points and some nonsense, dunno if I should decrease my current score a point (8). I shall wait next episode. I can´t bring myself to like Gai, and I think Shuu is a good character, though yeah, he has moments that can make you facepalm.
I really hate the part where Shuu was rejected by Inori, not because of how she reacted to his proposition, but rather because of how they directed and animated it. By trying to make his expressions and actions as an attempt to show his anxiety and hope for her response, it ended up having the opposite effect: it looked more like a "I WANNA RAPE YOU!" attitude. Suckness at its finest XDDD

PD: Hey! I was the only one who laughed at the Argo´s Void extracting part?
I was reminded of this scene from Shining Tears X Wind:

The concept of extracting weapons from people close to you it´s pretty similar :P
Karura_JiinsaruNov 12, 2011 5:59 PM
Nov 12, 2011 3:55 PM

Aug 2011
sajpowell said:

I don't think she told Shu her real feelings though... It's more like a lie to me and somehow she tried to hide the fact that she cares for him a lot
Nov 12, 2011 4:48 PM

Oct 2009
alexander09 said:
sajpowell said:

I don't think she told Shu her real feelings though... It's more like a lie to me and somehow she tried to hide the fact that she cares for him a lot

I seriously doubt that INori was lying... She seemed sincere and she has shown nothing but absolute loyalty to Gai in the past. The simple fact that Inori even said those words to Shu while on the train is proof enough that she was told by Gai to say them. She has shown no emotion up to that point, not even an acknowledgement of anything to Shu, other than her helping him find the spy [which Gai told her to] Inori never so much has said a complete paragraph to Shu before that train conversation. So suddenly saying she wanted to stay with him forever was completely out of the blue. Not to mention said it almost as if it was an after thought. She was completely dead-pan and blank. Again no emotion.

Also read these... They explain more about it:

Firestalker5Nov 12, 2011 4:54 PM
Nov 12, 2011 5:12 PM

Oct 2009
It was a mistake to start watching this series now... I planned this season to wait until all the anime's finished airing, and then watch them without the weekly wait (I only planned to watch a few; the ones that interested me). I caved in and started Guilty Crown thinking it was going to be another sub-par anime (Japan pumps out a lot of sub-par animes, you know), and fuck... Not good. I can't fucking wait until next week. Literally, I can't wait. I want the next episode so badly D'X

Oh well... I suppose I have Skyrim, and that's all that should matter now :/

Nov 12, 2011 5:15 PM

Aug 2010
NTR'd
Nov 12, 2011 5:32 PM

Oct 2010
@Firestalker My take on the situation right now is:

- Yes all the things such as "I belong to you" that we criticized Inori for being robotic for were under Gai's influence/orders.

- Things like episode 4's "Why do I feel cold?(lol)" and her disobeying Gai's orders I believe were real. On second thought, the latter one was kind of ambiguous seeing it could have been both an elaborate plan by Gai or Inori acting on impulse.

- I don't think Inori is consciously or even unconsciously likes Shu right now (romantically). She might feel a certain instinctual connection or bond with him for whatever unknown reason but that's really all I see for now.

- Why did Inori tell Shu about her manipulating him? Well in a way the conversation called for it since she was explaining how there was no chance she would leave the Undertakers which led Shu to question all the things she said before. She also seems to want to purposely distance herself from Shu seeing as the line "don't get too close to me" was emphasized this episode. Not sure if she didn't feel anything about doing it, considering her personality is hard to read. But just before she said "Gai...told me to do that", her facial expression did look a bit sorry. I don't think Gai told her to say it and rather that she told him the truth out of her own accord.

What makes it interesting about her ~betraying him~ is how they're going to pull it off given the reasons you stated so that it seems justified or insignificant so that Shu can forgive and trust her again. I think one of the reasons why people can still ship them is because they don't think what Inori said this episode is all there is to it that there may have been some feeling behind certain actions. There's also hope that the situation will turn around given the remaining no. of episodes, it's just a matter if they can do it realistically or not.

lucjan said:
I want the next episode so badly D'X

I'm with you there. ~D:~
LeiciaNov 12, 2011 6:59 PM
Nov 12, 2011 6:25 PM
Jun 2011
I honestly believe that like all other characters with the same personality Shu has, for example Renten, Shinji, Simon, etc...he'll get a thorn up his ass at some point in the series, maybe because of Gai's death or something *just using Gurren lagann as a reference* and he'll "grow some down there" XD. Well only the future will tell, and hopefully it'll get better and better :D
Nov 12, 2011 7:22 PM

Aug 2010
Poor Shu.
Nov 12, 2011 7:29 PM

May 2010
Something's not anime-related... maybe some future time-skippy spoilers here and there.
Nov 12, 2011 7:50 PM

Oct 2009
a_l_2606 said:
Something's not anime-related... maybe some future time-skippy spoilers here and there.

That spoiler is awesome! Though I do have a lot of questions after seeing that.

A lot of questions arise from this spoiler... I really look forward to seeing how it plays out and I hope I'm satisfied with everything when it ends. So few anime's satisfy me when the ending finally comes. The plot goes fine and I'm happy, then Bam! Things change near the end and I'm left there as unsatisfied as my girlfriend from HS when we lost our virginity together. Extremely sad time... So here's to hoping the ride is not ruined by the end.

Leicia said:
@Firestalker My take on the situation right now is:

- Yes all the things such as "I belong to you" that we criticized Inori for being robotic for were under Gai's influence/orders.

- Things like episode 4's "Why do I feel cold?(lol)" and her disobeying Gai's orders I believe were real. On second thought, the latter one was kind of ambiguous seeing it could have been both an elaborate plan by Gai or Inori acting on impulse.

- I don't think Inori is consciously or even unconsciously likes Shu right now (romantically). She might feel a certain instinctual connection or bond with him for whatever unknown reason but that's really all I see for now.

- Why did Inori tell Shu about her manipulating him? Well in a way the conversation called for it since she was explaining how there was no chance she would leave the Undertakers which led Shu to question all the things she said before. She also seems to want to purposely distance herself from Shu seeing as the line "don't get too close to me" was emphasized this episode. Not sure if she didn't feel anything about doing it, considering her personality is hard to read. But just before she said "Gai...told me to do that", her facial expression did look a bit sorry. I don't think Gai told her to say it and rather that she told him the truth out of her own accord.

What makes it interesting about her ~betraying him~ is how they're going to pull it off given the reasons you stated so that it seems justified or insignificant so that Shu can forgive and trust her again. I think one of the reasons why people can still ship them is because they don't think what Inori said this episode is all there is to it that there may have been some feeling behind certain actions. There's also hope that the situation will turn around given the remaining no. of episodes, it's just a matter if they can do it realistically or not.

lucjan said:
I want the next episode so badly D'X

I'm with you there. ~D:~

I actually agree with just about everything you said... But really unless there is a time skip and a lot of time passes between them [enough to make things clear that they have changed] I don't really see them repairing the damage that she caused.

Of course this is anime and they always, always!, explain things away [but for some reason I'm never satisfied by the explanation]. No matter how stupid that explanation is the MC will accept it and be fine with her because of it.

It's pretty sad....
Firestalker5Nov 12, 2011 8:01 PM
Nov 12, 2011 7:51 PM

Jan 2011
a_l_2606 said:
Thats from the Visual Novel l that has yet to come out i believe.
Nov 12, 2011 7:51 PM
Feb 2010
Does anyone have the artwork that came after the ED that they would care to post? I'd really appreciate it.
Nov 12, 2011 7:54 PM

Oct 2009
katsu044 said:
a_l_2606 said:

Can we get a translation of the pages?
Nov 12, 2011 7:55 PM

Aug 2009
a_l_2606 said:

Thats not the future, thats the past. Its a VN based on the anime. The characters are different from the anime.
Nov 12, 2011 7:56 PM

Mar 2011
a_l_2606 said:

Shu wishes he looked like that.
Isn't the VN supposed to be spin-off? so it's obviously not Shu, and the girl is not Inori.
Nov 12, 2011 8:09 PM

Oct 2009
katsu044 said:
a_l_2606 said:

This VN better have an anime adaption or I will fucking Skyrim all over these mofos' studio!

Nov 12, 2011 8:11 PM

Oct 2010
Firestalker5 said:
katsu044 said:
a_l_2606 said:

Here's a link to a description: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=3827673#post3827673
Nov 12, 2011 8:13 PM

Oct 2009
Leicia said:
Firestalker5 said:
katsu044 said:
a_l_2606 said:

Here's a link to a description: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=3827673#post3827673

Oh, this is a prequel (thought it was a sequel). Nevermind. Still want an anime adaption, but not nearly as excited.

Nov 12, 2011 9:00 PM

Oct 2010
^:D they said that if Guilty Crown is successful, they'd love to make a some form of a sequel so maybe some time in the future~ I'd like an anime adaption for the prequel though, I can't wait to play the VN.
Nov 12, 2011 9:08 PM

Oct 2009
Any one have a link to the episode 6 spoiler? Apparently it's like the preview at the end of an episode.
Nov 12, 2011 9:14 PM

Aug 2009
just go to their official website
Nov 13, 2011 12:07 AM

May 2010
Durr. While I do know they did say that the game is about the whole Lost Christmas event, but seeing those scans (and the protagonist's wife is oh-so familiar to Inori), made me think about a half-prequel, half-sequel instead.
But it may actually be a little BS, storywise.
Nov 13, 2011 1:16 AM

Jul 2011
Kind odd-topic but I WANT THE GUILTY CROWN SOUNDTRACK. Lot's of awesome music in there. When will it be out? o-o

Nov 13, 2011 1:39 AM

Oct 2010
@CNM The OST will be out on the 25th of January 2012. Quite a long wait. :C Can't wait to get my hands on it. If you're talking about the OP/ED music as well, those will be out near the end of this month.
Nov 13, 2011 2:07 AM

Feb 2011
Best episode since the first two. The songs played at specific parts were awesome.
Nov 13, 2011 4:57 AM

Jun 2009
Well, I was a bit shocked and disappointed especially when Inori walked into Gai's room and Gai showing his man-abs at that. Well, I was really expecting something happening there (too much NTR and h-doujins maybe). That's the reason I immediately checked up the forums for this episode, haha.

Well, my hopes were restored when I saw Inori beside Gai's bed and the cool leader looks really sick. Maybe they were not doing that after all.

And yeah, the protagonist is pathetic. His saving moments are his fight scenes.
Nov 13, 2011 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
Let's just say that episode 5 left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I do believe that Inori said what she said to Shu in the previous episodes, because Gai told her to.

As for her actions in ep. 4, where she supposedily went rogue. Consider this; Gai knew how FP would perform, he knew how GHQ would respond, but he didn't know how Shu would react. Remember, at the end of episode 2, Gai offered Shu his hand, fully expecting Shu to accept it and join them. But, Shu walked away. What is to say that Shu wouldn't just go back to his cell and do nothing, refuse to join in the breakout. However, if Inori goes rogue, makes an apparently suicidal attempt to save Shu, operating on bad info and cutting off her comms. She does this just as Shu is in a position to hear this . . . Well... Shu did eactly what Gai expected him... and wanted him to do.

Does anyone see the Irony, Here Inori was going on about what Gai had given her. Yet she and Gai have taken all of those things away from Shu?

Kenji Kido called it right when he said: "Playing Teammates." The Mock battle was set up so that Shu had to use the Void Genome to win. This wasn't about Shu earning his place in FP, but FP understanding the power Shu brings to them. If Shu had failed the test, the mock battle, he was not going to be leaving FP, Gai wouldn't let that happen, he needs the Void Genome too much.

As for the Pen and it's secret. Do any of you really believe that Gai and others, like Tsugumi, don't know that it's transmitter? That GHQ gave Shu that pen? I mean how many prisoners are allowed to carry around sharp objects like pens? And given that reason for Shu being a prisoner, he was probably under a suicide watch, meaning no belts, no shoe laces and no pens. I bet that Gai found the transmitter and either took it out or copied it's signal before giving the Pen to Ayase, to give back to Shu. He then used that transmitter/siganl to trick GHQ into firing the Kill Sat at their own allies. It will probably be revealed in a future episode that the Pen is worthless, probably at some point where Shu has yet again be used and abused by Gai and or Inori and decides to betray them to GHQ.

The only thing I really like about this episode was the developing relationship between Shu and Ayase. I'm liking her, Ayase, more and more. Gai and Inori Less and Less.

Quick question. Does anyone here wonder how, what happened between Inori and Shu, is going to effect his ability to use her void? I mean, will the anger, pain and other negative emotions he has for her right now. Will they interfere with the Void drawing process or even cause some sort of negative feedback to Inori, hurting her?

What do you think?
ArticmanNov 13, 2011 1:36 PM
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Nov 13, 2011 9:44 AM

Aug 2010
InoriYuzuriha said:
This episode was really shocking.
And I got now some ideas:

The person from the visions in episodes 1 is someone really important to Gai. Maybe his sister? He gave her his blood or collect his blood for something...

WOAH THIS WAS SO SHOCKING
"Omg Inori -.- WHY WHY WHY..."

-saw her sitting next to his bed-
"OH MY T__T DREAMS ARE SAVED!"

I don't think that she played everything. Saw the moment, when Gai was shocked, when he heard, that Inori has done something by herself against his order?

I think she said this, because she want to have a distance between her and him. This makes sense to me. "I'm a puppet. I have no feelings. I belong to Gai. That's why I can't let him touch my heart"

This episode?
5/5.
Like ever :3 <3

Fanservice was really nice. I enjoyed Ayase in her dress *-*!

Yaa thats probably whats going on, she doenst think it is alright for her to be with someone else
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Nov 13, 2011 10:40 AM

Jan 2008
Gai told her to say those things?

Fuck that.

Not that I particularly care whether Shu ends up finding love or anything, but that's just fucking cold. Seriously.
Nov 13, 2011 10:49 AM

May 2008
Dear god I have such a bad feeling in my chest about Gai..Idk ever since I saw episode one I have this really bad feeling that he's gonna get killed or some shit sooner or later..which blows cause I'm already too attached to him now fml OTL.

I honestly hope that doesn't happen. This series all around just makes me nervous.

Nov 13, 2011 11:58 AM

Apr 2010
This series is so AWESOME. When I saw that all the things Inori said to Shu were fake, it made me super sad on the inside. I felt so bad for Shu. I can't wait to see how this ends up.
Nov 13, 2011 12:26 PM

Apr 2009
I love Shu's character. Not everyone can be strong and confident, but he will grow and he will become strong. What Inori said to Shu was cold. But I dont believe it for a second.

Articman said:
As for the Pen and it's secret. Do any of you really believe that Gai and others, like Tsugumi, don't know that it's transmitter? That GHQ gave Shu that pen? I mean how many prisoners are allowed to carry around sharp objects like pens? And given that reason for Shu being a prisoner, he was probably under a suicide watch, meaning no belts, no shoe laces and no pens. I bet that Gai found the transmitter and either took it out or copied it's signal before giving the Pen to Ayase, to give back to Shu. He then used that transmitter/siganl to trick GHQ into firing the Kill Sat at their own allies. It will probably be revealed in a future episode that the Pen is worthless, probably at some point where Shu has yet again be used and abused by Gai and or Inori and decides to betray them to GHQ.

I didn't think of that! Seems like something Gai would do. I seriously don't think he would be killed off this soon or at all.

InoriYuzuriha said:

I think she said this, because she want to have a distance between her and him. This makes sense to me. "I'm a puppet. I have no feelings. I belong to Gai. That's why I can't let him touch my heart"

I believe this 100%.
Nov 13, 2011 12:54 PM

Oct 2009
Shancakeschan said:
I love Shu's character. Not everyone can be strong and confident, but he will grow and he will become strong. What Inori said to Shu was cold. But I dont believe it for a second.

Articman said:

I didn't think of that! Seems like something Gai would do. I seriously don't think he would be killed off this soon or at all.

InoriYuzuriha said:

I believe this 100%.

This:

Also just in case:
Nov 13, 2011 2:17 PM

Nov 2011
Shancakeschan said:

Articman said:

InoriYuzuriha said:

I believe this 100%.

Why else did GHQ fire the Kill Sat, at that location?

If it was a test firing of their new weapon system, then how did Gai know when and where to be, to observe it?

But, if Gai suspects, knows that GHQ sent Shu to be their spy, to betray his location. Then he would have found the Pen, inspected it and discovered the Transmitter. Once this was done, it would be easy to duplicate the transmitter's signal and use that to lure GHQ into using their Kill Sat.

Consider this; Why did Shu wake up, alone in room, wearing nothing but a Towel after Ayase knocked him out? Is it because they inspected and examined him for bugs and transmitters while he unconcious? For all they know, GHQ could have planted a transmitter on Shu, in his clothes, or even slipped one into his food. Not to mention a subdermal implant or new dental work.

No doubt that Kenji was probably subjected to a search as well. After all, Gai gave GHQ more then enough time to prepare such a course of action. Of course, I do wonder why Kenji was restrained the way he was? It seems to imply that Kenji is very dangerous in ways other then just being a Terrorist Leader. Perhaps a threat to those around him, even his allies.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Nov 13, 2011 4:17 PM

Sep 2011
Shu is a pretty realistic guy who is also not just the average person.

On a second note: Inori is a emotionless bitch. I'm disliking her more and more by each episode, especially that now she's not even a character to me anymore.

I'm Liking the development of Ayase and Shu, I'm actually liking them better. Where as my initial impression were Gai was cool and I would like Inori. And Sju was a pussy that needs to die. But not anymore, he's certainly not lelouch, but he's ok.

I like Ayase.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 13, 2011 5:58 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I still find funny people literally take what Inori said. Anyway, a big lol from my part.

If you look a bit deeper into that scene, the relationship between Gai and Inori is not exactly romantic at all....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 13, 2011 6:25 PM

Nov 2011
wakka9ca said:
I still find funny people literally take what Inori said. Anyway, a big lol from my part.

If you look a bit deeper into that scene, the relationship between Gai and Inori is not exactly romantic at all....

While we know that this is true. Shu was left with the impression that that Gai and Inori are lovers. Not only that, the rest of Funeral Parlour believes this as well. Since Gai is keeping his Illness a secret from them. Which also means that the members of FP are going to take a very dim view of any attempts by Shu trying to get close to Inori and any apparent Romantic relationship between Shu and Inori.

Nov 13, 2011 7:21 PM

Oct 2009
Articman said:
wakka9ca said:

While we know that this is true. Shu was left with the impression that that Gai and Inori are lovers. Not only that, the rest of Funeral Parlour believes this as well. Since Gai is keeping his Illness a secret from them. Which also means that the members of FP are going to take a very dim view of any attempts by Shu trying to get close to Inori and any apparent Romantic relationship between Shu and Inori.

Not to mention that, even if it wasn't true [which I do think it was], Inori told Shu that she did and said everything because Gai told her too. That is going to cause a huge amount of suspicion and doubt in Shu's mind should Inori decide to confess her love in the future. Shu will most likely wonder if it's another order from Gai, and even if he accepts the confession as legit, he'll still have doubt and it'll often rear it's ugly head when he leasts want it to.
Nov 13, 2011 8:50 PM

Jan 2010
Matou said:
I love Ayase she is tsundere:D...İnori's feeling are fake :/

Same cross

Gai said

He talking this girl

Maybe İnori cloned the girl.Gai should know the girl, I wonder he could Shu's childhood friend? or Girl Shu's nee-san.
I hope that girl isnt die

Gai is sick , İnori's blood may have immunity against the virus.

I think that blonde haired girl is both Gai's sister and Shu's childhood friend.. but I wonder what her connection to Inori is?..
Nov 13, 2011 11:23 PM
Nov 2011
I don't know why people are having so much trouble adapting to Guilty Crown, for it is similar to Code Geass and several other animes in a way. I absolutely love this series. It's the second best for me of this season, after Fate/Zero. The episode was good; had some character development and plot development here and there. The animation of this anime is on par with Fate/Zero's, in my opinion. The soundtrack, too. I hope to see more awesomeness in GC in future. Liked the episode: 4/5.
Nov 14, 2011 12:28 AM

Feb 2010
Mmmm.. partly shirtless Gai? Yes please.

Great episode... the mock battle was a little quick but I'm really digging' the characters as a whole.
Nov 14, 2011 2:52 AM

Apr 2011
this is my guess please read at your own risk

Nov 14, 2011 5:56 AM

Jan 2009
I am cringing at the ideology beneath the formation of this anime. It carries with it one of the most prevalent ideological fallacies: appeal to authority. It glorifies social acceptance as a valid determinant of what's right and wrong, and penalizes any individual-opinion that appears to 'disrespect' the authority figure. What's the justification for Undertaker's terrorism? What justifies Gai's egotism? Collective acknowledgement, as if it is a valid justification. Either immaturity or just the retarded mentality brought about by Japan's cultural obsessiveness to its authoritarian traditions.
Nov 14, 2011 9:40 AM

Feb 2010
Lots of mystery behind Gai and Inori.
and good to know Shu can do something XD
Nov 14, 2011 2:43 PM

Dec 2010
Lumathy said:

Isn't the VN supposed to be spin-off?

Nope, not a spinoff. Hence anime first, et cetera et cetera and all that happy bullshit.
Nov 14, 2011 3:26 PM

May 2011
When Inori said what she said I was all like :( fuck you Gai. But then they show Gai is sick with something and nothing really romantic is happening between him and Inori. Gai also says that Inori is looking more like that blonde girl who was shown before. Wonder when they are going to start revealing the past of all these characters cause I've gotta admit I have no idea what happened with that flashback before. Ughh I've also got no idea if Inori is telling the truth and if what she had done was actually Gai's orders. Damnit suspense you win, I am dying to know more about both of these things.

Ayase is awesome, my 2nd favorite character. Shu is still a pussy and I sort of want him to use that pen cuz I ain't liking Gai atm.
Nov 14, 2011 4:51 PM

Jun 2011
I think I want to see Kenji in action..
Shu was kind of.. meh.. once again.
His only epic moments are when he's fighting.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.