Forum Settings
Forums
Puella Magi Kazumi Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2011 8:45 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like her memories are coming back, but will she still be the same after knowing the truth.
[/center]
Nov 10, 2011 10:30 AM

Apr 2009
What a cliffhanger! I lost some interest in the series a while ago, but after this chapter I can't wait to see what's next. It's getting much better and I think a bit easier to follow (which is the biggest problem of this manga) too.
Nov 10, 2011 12:33 PM

Feb 2011
i wonder what is jubey's official position in this rejection plan:
- supporting, it was part his idea and he's actively going against the sistem
- neutral, it wasn't his idea but looks interested and untill it's proven useless he won't interfere
- triky/opposing(1), the plan is all an elaborated trap if it was his idea,
- opposing(2), at the right time he'll interfere making it horribly crash if it wasn't his original idea

there are some interesting options, wonder which direction it'll take

and lal/wtf at nico playing with a real gun while child .... o___o

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Nov 11, 2011 5:18 AM

Oct 2011
Awesome chapter!!! This show really needs more love.

Also, I find it funny that the only guy that reviewed Kazumi Magica complained about the character's having no backstory. Now that this chapter's out, all of the characters have more depth. We can guess their wishes now and we can empathize with them. This chapter deserves 5 stars and a perfect 10.
Dec 12, 2011 11:24 PM

Dec 2010
Okay, I was done with this chapter and I am more shocked with the way how this is going. Like how the backstory goes for nearly all of them. Now this is such a wonderful chapter that deserves a 5/5 score.
Jan 1, 2012 7:57 AM

Jun 2009
Their backstories are so sad. :( The ending was a bit wft, though.
Jun 12, 2014 11:27 PM
Jul 2018
Great chapter. We finally know what they've been up too all along. It's an interesting idea that they are trying to keep the girls human and find a way to completely purify their gems. (but surely that's going to end horribly. they pretty much have an army of witches that could be unleashed if something goes wrong)

Such depressing backstories for each character, though I feel like I understand them a little bit better now. But Kazumi comes in and saves them all. For some reason, I wasn't expecting Kazumi to be the one that lead to them meeting Juubey/Kyuubey (whoever will turn them into magical girls). I thought they would all save Kazumi from a witch.

Can't wait to see what else we learn from this flashback.
Sep 13, 2014 11:44 PM

Oct 2013
Weak chapter, the "rejection" concept is pretty cool but rushing six back stories this way it's just too much, I mean we had 40 pages long chapters about them shopping and this was done while it should've be done in two or three chapters.

Goddamn it japs!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 8 Discussion

HyperCobaltMax - Sep 10, 2011

4 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 7:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 7 Discussion

Zeando - Aug 1, 2011

4 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 6 Discussion

Zeando - Jul 8, 2011

2 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 5 Discussion

BrickBreak - May 24, 2011

7 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:13 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 4 Discussion

Yuri-Hime - Apr 27, 2011

14 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 5:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.