Forum Settings
Forums
Puella Magi Kazumi Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 1, 2011 2:44 PM

Feb 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
and here it is an other chapter

some crazy killer MG who collects soul gems pops up and the battle begins :o
she has a sword but can shot fireballs too, nice :3
then the other one goes shadow clone o.o

she has multiple soul gems in her? o.o wow, maybe that explains why she's both melee and ranged
instead of having lots of greef seeds (like kyoko did) she's for lots of soul gems :o that's a way to do it too, but she must require a ton of witch hunting to support her multiple soulgems purification needs
it doesn't look as a split personality thing, it's more like a MG lost her body/container and got hosted by an other MG sharing the body

this time the battle was well drawn, and not confusing
lol at cazzo freddo x'D wtf and why??? xD such unmotivated vulgarity :P

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Aug 2, 2011 5:50 PM

Jan 2010
This was honestly the first chapter that was laid out and paneled in a way that I could follow. It's still kind of dumb though.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Aug 11, 2011 12:53 AM

Dec 2010
Oh boy, another wonderful chapter full of unpredictability that is so shocking as if it were Madoka Magica. Now, I enjoyed this more and more as Nico unleashed her powers especially the Macross Missile Massacre and that new Puella Magi or should I say Puellae Magi is/ are so trivial. Man! The complexity is getting deeper and thus every hands must be crossed for the next chapter.
Jun 4, 2014 10:58 PM
Jul 2018
Looks like a new story arc is starting. And that was a heck of a start. Some mad girl collecting soul gems. I think that's actually a pretty cool idea for villain character. I never would of thought about some girl being crazy enough to do that. I don't know how I feel about having a split personality=two soul gems. Seems like that shouldn't work with the system that was explained in the original series. If she was literally somehow two people in the same body, like she absorbed another girls soul gem, then maybe that would make more sense. Either way, I don't know how I feel about this.

Also, just when I was starting to trust the Pleiades group again, that beginning part of this chapter... What were they doing? Was what they doing stopping her from becoming a witch? Just forcibly removing it from that girl's body shouldn't stop the transformation, I wouldn't think. I can't wait until we find out the full truth behind them.

Another Madoka reference, "Mikatahara". This city must be close to where the original series takes place. That gives me hope that somehow this series will tie in with the original one somehow by the end.
Oct 2, 2022 6:44 PM

Apr 2015
Looks like all the lunies are coming out this volume.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 8 Discussion

HyperCobaltMax - Sep 10, 2011

4 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 7:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 6 Discussion

Zeando - Jul 8, 2011

2 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 5 Discussion

BrickBreak - May 24, 2011

7 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 6:13 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 4 Discussion

Yuri-Hime - Apr 27, 2011

14 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 5:57 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Kazumi Magica - The Innocent Malice Chapter 3 Discussion

-Kazu - Apr 6, 2011

11 by WatchSymphogear »»
Oct 2, 2022 5:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.