Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2011 6:22 PM

May 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man, what a letdown. I guess Nastycat got overwhelmed by his own plot lines that he layed out and spread everywhere among the first few volumes, and now didn't manage to connect them coherently in the end. So he decided to just pull out a huge deus ex machina (quite literally), and BA-DUSH, everything's solved. We even get back (almost) all the dead people, turning that otherwise dramatic story of tragic heroes into a huge love, peace and harmony nursery story.

It all went downhill, when this manhwa lost its color (literally and metaphorical). Really disappointing, as it was a great story up till then.
Oct 31, 2011 5:52 PM

May 2011
"What is this? I don't even.." <- My reaction while reading. Writer went fully retarded.

Necrophilia. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Yeah, I hated it.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Aug 20, 2013 3:56 PM

Aug 2011
Come on....it wasn't that bad was it?? I really liked the end
Apr 10, 2014 2:37 PM

Oct 2012
Actually I found the potential to develop quite good from that ending...

We saw the kid already being superior almost from episode 1, if you tell that even somehow it was surprising.. we probably were reading different manhwas or you started reading from last chapter, eh? Oo

Although the manhwa starts to remind bleach more and more.. first we have trouble, almost hollow counterpart.. then we have people who kill them - traces, almost shinigami counterpart..
At first it's thought that trouble are emotionless, can't be reasoned with, it's later found out that it's not truth.. At least they can express themselves, and same goes for how bleach went with introducing arrancars, who started to resemble humans too...

Also it may remind gantz too - we also have 'other race invading human planet' thing and done in pretty similiar way of 'unity of good and evil when trouble arises to stand against greater evil' kind of thing..
And we also have this character who knew everything and even looked same as gantz one..

Aside of this complaint I don't realy have much. I realy don't see how you find something like deus ex machina here.. I sincerely thought that boy would be more god like... or at least to be mastermind behind troubles or something. But I certainly didn't think he would need help fighting a mere trouble, when he aimed for their leader and then even die against something that weak..

As far as trace 1 ending goes - seems like there may have already been such 'last days' before and maybe that kid wasn't even the 1st person to have inherited that power. The only thing is that kim has the power of the god's virus now and he sure seems like he didn't inherit any memories of the kid, so probably he still doesn't know much about what is going on.
Also people coming back to live seems very gantz like too.. and realy, the ending was realy good if you compare it to gantz's ending(you should totally read the manga, it's realy good for the most arc, but sadly ended pretty lame, much worse than ending we currently have here)
Jun 13, 2014 7:34 PM

Jun 2009
Still. So. Confused X.X

Traces are viruses or copies of troubles that come from another world?
And yet traces' pains create the hearts of the troubles?
So why are the troubles attacking their copies?
And are ice man and flinstone girl actually the children of the god, or are they the copies?

Whaaaaaatttttt @.@
Thanks to mikan-icon for the awesome one piece icon :)

More topics from this board

» WHERE IS TRACE 2.0?

Neostorm-X - Jul 6, 2021

4 by Alexioos95 »»
Sep 6, 2021 4:36 AM

» How is trace and trace 1.5 related

unanamu - Apr 19, 2013

2 by Hentaicheg »»
Apr 10, 2014 3:24 PM

» And Trace Continues yet again!

Chronowarp - Sep 27, 2012

2 by Chronowarp »»
Sep 30, 2012 1:54 AM

Poll: » Trace Chapter 177 Discussion

chiyumi - Aug 22, 2012

0 by chiyumi »»
Aug 22, 2012 9:19 PM

Poll: » Trace Chapter 55 Discussion

Saviuz - Oct 25, 2011

0 by Saviuz »»
Oct 25, 2011 1:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.