Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 27, 2011 5:58 PM

May 2011
I like the Oonoki, don't really want him to die. But he's going up against Madara oh shit its over. He's even got the damn wood element, how the fuck is anyone going to stop him? So he and Tobi did have a plan together, so many questions and so little answers..
Oct 27, 2011 7:32 PM

Jul 2008
To add to the 'Stupid thing that broke this manga even further' list:

The kyubi was lending his chakra to naruto that wasted it all on a mere 100 clone and a few oodama rasengan. For the strongest tailed beast that's like ridiculously low chakra.
Oct 27, 2011 9:26 PM

Sep 2011
So there's an immortal ninja with a mangekyo-sharingan-technique-compatible rinnegan that can use all elements including wood that has tailed beasts as personal summons.

Power scaling just got stupid.
Oct 28, 2011 12:06 AM

Jul 2011

anybody else LOL'ed at this?
Oct 28, 2011 4:00 AM

Jun 2009
Maddo_scientisto said:

The kyubi was lending his chakra to naruto that wasted it all on a mere 100 clone and a few oodama rasengan. For the strongest tailed beast that's like ridiculously low chakra.

Hell, the Nine Tails was supposed to have near infinite chakra.

Going by how easy it usually is for Naruto to summon 100 clones and have at least a bunch of them use a normal rasengan, what we can assume is:

1: Fuck logic.
2: The OP character quota has been filled.
3: Naruto also has near infinite chakra, going by how close the Kyubi's and Naruto own maximum chakra seem to be.
4: Fuck logic.
5: Kishimoto: Problem?
Oct 28, 2011 5:08 AM

Jun 2008
niedude said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

Going by how easy it usually is for Naruto to summon 100 clones and have at least a bunch of them use a normal rasengan, what we can assume is:

3: Naruto also has near infinite chakra, going by how close the Kyubi's and Naruto own maximum chakra seem to be.

I can't facepalm enough. HE IS A CLONE!!!!! His not the real Naruto. Also his being using Kyuubi's and his own chakra for a while now in very crazy ways.
Oct 28, 2011 5:16 AM

Sep 2009
Monad said:
niedude said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

I can't facepalm enough. HE IS A CLONE!!!!! His not the real Naruto. Also his being using Kyuubi's and his own chakra for a while now in very crazy ways.

i can't stop laughing xD
Oct 28, 2011 7:39 AM

Jul 2009
I still think both Tobi and the real Madara are Madara in some way.
Oct 28, 2011 7:49 AM

Mar 2009
niedude said:
Yes, they were meteors. They were called meteors, space rock, and rock from the sky. They're friggin meteors. And no, Madara did not use the Rinnegan or Tobi's Sharingan technique to make them, he just summoned them from thin air (IIRC without even using a proper summoning jutsu. And if he did, as far as I know, you could only summon living things... Not giant pieces of rock to miles above where you are.)

So, I'm just supposed to accept that Madara's awesome because he is called awesome? Is masashi expecting me to stop the usage of my brain altogether? Seriously, if you guys want to give Naruto fans a good name, don't just swallow everything Kishi spoonfeeds you just because he calls it awesome. Grow some sense of criticism.

You're overreacting. Grow some sense of criticism? How about you grow up and stop bashing because things aren't the way you like?
They called it meteors because they appeared above them in the sky. Just because a cannon fodder shinobi call it like that we can't be sure. You even said they were summoned, if they were summoned it's more likely they came from someplace or something Madara prepared in advance to use in his battles. You can similarly summon things, just remember Ten Ten with her weapons.
Not to mention, Madara used that weird Susanoo of his to make the seals for the skill.

Man, this a shounen don't expect every bit, every part of it to be explained mathematically.
Like others mentioned, there are a lot of questions, most of them will probably be explained when Kishimoto address the Madara's and Tobi's relation.
Give it a rest, at least until this whole situation is explained.

Oct 28, 2011 2:53 PM

Sep 2009
The original Madar is ok...I like him over that pussy tobi or whoever the hell he is...It will prob be someone we already know anyways

As much of a sasuke hater as I am, I have to say I'm looking forward to him clashing with the original naruto :D

And onoki called shothun?....old man gonna die XD
Oct 29, 2011 3:12 PM

Jun 2009
R-Zero said:
niedude said:
Yes, they were meteors. They were called meteors, space rock, and rock from the sky. They're friggin meteors. And no, Madara did not use the Rinnegan or Tobi's Sharingan technique to make them, he just summoned them from thin air (IIRC without even using a proper summoning jutsu. And if he did, as far as I know, you could only summon living things... Not giant pieces of rock to miles above where you are.)

So, I'm just supposed to accept that Madara's awesome because he is called awesome? Is masashi expecting me to stop the usage of my brain altogether? Seriously, if you guys want to give Naruto fans a good name, don't just swallow everything Kishi spoonfeeds you just because he calls it awesome. Grow some sense of criticism.

You're overreacting. Grow some sense of criticism? How about you grow up and stop bashing because things aren't the way you like?
They called it meteors because they appeared above them in the sky. Just because a cannon fodder shinobi call it like that we can't be sure. You even said they were summoned, if they were summoned it's more likely they came from someplace or something Madara prepared in advance to use in his battles. You can similarly summon things, just remember Ten Ten with her weapons.
Not to mention, Madara used that weird Susanoo of his to make the seals for the skill.

Man, this a shounen don't expect every bit, every part of it to be explained mathematically.
Like others mentioned, there are a lot of questions, most of them will probably be explained when Kishimoto address the Madara's and Tobi's relation.
Give it a rest, at least until this whole situation is explained.

What I wanna know is where the meteors came from! Was it a Sharingan ability? Was it a Rinnegan ability? Was it just an unnamed jutsu Madara had his Susanoo use for the rule of Cool?

And I'm sorry if I like some consistency on whatever it is I'm supposed to like, support and whose author I'm supposed to feed (which I'm not doing with scanlations, but like I said, I wouldn't buy Naruto manga even if I had a manga store selling copies in my basement.) If I am going to be a fan of this manga, I expect to have my right to point out its flaws and its good points, just like I'm doing now. Not my fault Naruto's hasn't had anything but flaws ever since the Old Tsuchikage turned out to have a very convenient power. I don't want stuff mathematically, I want them logical and well done, without making me want to facepalm every page i read.

But back on the summoning issue... How does every character you referenced summon stuff? Ten Ten's weapons are summoned out of ink she keeps pre-drawn on her scrolls, and they appear from those said scrolls. The meteors required Susanoo to do hand signs, for no reason at all other than Rule of Cool (which I can forgive actually, if it weren't for the technique itself to be so... gah)

And what about Madara's chakra? Susanoo burns through itachi's and sasuke's chakra like a hot knife melts through butter. But Madara's having no problem keeping it up, summoning two meteors on top of each other, and then using Mokuton to tentacle rape 100 Narutos.

While the Kyubi only had enough power to muster something Naruto himself has been shown to be able to do. (if you can't believe me, I refer you all back to the Naruto vs Nine Tails part of the manga, where Naruto conjured up an army of clones, each doing MUCH bigger rasengans)
Oct 29, 2011 8:41 PM
Apr 2011
I just want Itachi to meet the real madara and flip out.
Oct 29, 2011 8:56 PM

Oct 2011
For some reason as much as I hate this series, every single one of my theories has been correct. Biggest noting to myself was guessing about Itachi really caring about emo boy, what 6 years ago?

For some reason, I have a feeling they're both Madara. In this shounen it is proven that nothing is impossible. I didn't know it was possible to have more than 150 fillers and still be successful. They've probably doubled it. Back on topic, its his brother at most. Now I'll go rest and never read another chapter.
Oct 30, 2011 12:06 PM

Jul 2010
niedude said:
What I wanna know is where the meteors came from! Was it a Sharingan ability? Was it a Rinnegan ability? Was it just an unnamed jutsu Madara had his Susanoo use for the rule of Cool?

But back on the summoning issue... How does every character you referenced summon stuff? Ten Ten's weapons are summoned out of ink she keeps pre-drawn on her scrolls, and they appear from those said scrolls. The meteors required Susanoo to do hand signs, for no reason at all other than Rule of Cool (which I can forgive actually, if it weren't for the technique itself to be so... gah)

If Kishi use same abilities like Naruto using Rasingan every time or Madara get Rinnegen on top of Sharingan and then Wooden Element on top of both, that makes him brain dead with nothing new. right? but If he show some new jutsu with Susano hand seals and he was not able explain it in 17 pages. That makes it, F*** logic. right? Also most of jutsu in Naruto are already explained with logic. right?

niedude said:
Not my fault Naruto's hasn't had anything but flaws ever since the Old Tsuchikage turned out to have a very convenient power. I don't want stuff mathematically, I want them logical and well done

You do know he is a leader of village for some reason? That means he's the strongest one, It doesn't matter if he's old or young. The problem with his back - is a running joke ever since he appeared - doesn't make him weak. Naruto, Sasuke and other teenager's can fight on par with Akatsuki and survive but Tsuchikage should die easily just because he's not the main character and he's old? If you're talking about logic, seriously that will not make any sense.

niedude said:
And what about Madara's chakra? Susanoo burns through itachi's and sasuke's chakra like a hot knife melts through butter. But Madara's having no problem keeping it up, summoning two meteors on top of each other, and then using Mokuton to tentacle rape 100 Narutos.

You do know he's a legendary ninja? If Kisame can have chakra like one tail beast, why not madara? He can summon and control nine tails and you want him to run out of chakra just like an ordinary shinobi? also you do remember he's a zombie. he won't die and won't run-out of chakra unless there is rule of chakra for Edo Tensei?

niedude said:
While the Kyubi only had enough power to muster something Naruto himself has been shown to be able to do. (if you can't believe me, I refer you all back to the Naruto vs Nine Tails part of the manga, where Naruto conjured up an army of clones, each doing MUCH bigger rasengans)

I think it's already been mentioned, first Naruto is a clone, second he is using his own chakra and Kyuubi chakra ever since he left that turtle island with Bee. He's helping everyone out there and you want him to fight till the end without any problem? That will make it more logical. right? Wow. You do have some sense of logic.
Oct 30, 2011 3:47 PM

Jun 2009
@Han Yuu: learn some english, and learn to think properly.
Oct 30, 2011 4:02 PM

Jul 2010
niedude said:

Is that the best you can come up with? are you sure? i expected some logical reply. very disappointing.
Oct 31, 2011 1:52 PM

Jun 2009
Han-yuu said:
niedude said:

Is that the best you can come up with? are you sure? i expected some logical reply. very disappointing.
Honeslt,y I'd come up with one if I could muster the strength to read your posts the amount of times necessary for me to correctly translate it.

Alternatively, I could opt to say: "I would give you a logical comeback, but you wouldn't get it" but I really don't wanna stoop down to petty insults (which I guess I just did. Oh well ~~)

It is also demotivating to know everything I say will just fall on deaf ears. Its not just Narutards, its fanboys in general. I can hammer my point as much as I'd like but you'll just insert the word "awesome" in it, or something, and in your mind my argument will be invalid.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will stoop you down to their level and beat you with experience."

^I guess that is what I've always tried to do by not coming to chapter discussion threads before. I knew I'd get sucked into something like this
Oct 31, 2011 5:37 PM

Jul 2010
niedude said:
Han-yuu said:
niedude said:

Honeslt,y I'd come up with one if I could muster the strength to read your posts the amount of times necessary for me to correctly translate it.

Posts? this is my third post in this thread and you didn't understand a single word? Seriously, You need to check your english and not mine. i think you're new to english forums otherwise you must have had seen worst english posts here. English is not my native language and i know it's not perfect but it's pretty much understandable, could it be, you didn't understand sarcasm in my first post?

niedude said:
Alternatively, I could opt to say: "I would give you a logical comeback, but you wouldn't get it" but I really don't wanna stoop down to petty insults (which I guess I just did. Oh well ~~)
It is also demotivating to know everything I say will just fall on deaf ears. Its not just Narutards, its fanboys in general. I can hammer my point as much as I'd like but you'll just insert the word "awesome" in it, or something, and in your mind my argument will be invalid.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will stoop you down to their level and beat you with experience."
^I guess that is what I've always tried to do by not coming to chapter discussion threads before. I knew I'd get sucked into something like this

According to your post anyone who don't agree with you, is "an idiot". Wow, your logic is messed up, so your all argument but you won't realize.

As i read most of posts in this thread and saw you overreacting mostly on everything, makes you look like those haters, who don't want to listen anything and when they don't have any good argument, they comeback with insults and cheap methods to change original topic discussion. calling narutard, fangirl, idiot etc won't help you but makes you an idiot, just because not everyone agree with you doesn't make them fantard. Also when you start argument in topic discussion and someone quote you, either don't comeback or answer the question instead running away.

Why not you post your logical come back, not for me but for other readers who are not with deaf ears? I will copy paste for you again.

- If Kishimoto introduce some new jutsu like "meteors" in the sky with susano hand seals and he was not able explain it in 17 pages. That makes, F*** the logic? How, explain please?

- Most of jutsu in Naruto are already explained with logic? If yes, then i will have some questions for you, and if not then why are you overreacting over meteors?

- Naruto, Sasuke and other teenager's can fight on par with Akatsuki (pein, deidara, sasori, hidan, kakazu) and survive but tsuchikage should die easily just because he's not the main character and he's old? Why he should be weak? (remember third hokage)

- If Kisame can have chakra like one tail beast, why not madara? Also he is a ZOMBIE. he won't die and won't run-out of chakra. Tell me if there is any rule of chakra for Edo Tensei? (reviving jutsu)

- Naruto is a clone and he is using his own chakra and Kyuubi chakra ever since he left that turtle island with Bee. He's helping everyone out there with his clones and you want him to fight till the end without any problem? That will make it more logical? How? Also remember a part of Kyuubi chakra is sealed in Naruto.

these question's are related to your previous posts. tell me what is difficult to understand? other readers in this thread should understand what i'm saying, even if they don't agree with me. as this is not my first topic discussion on MAL.
Han-yuuOct 31, 2011 6:00 PM
Oct 31, 2011 6:00 PM

Jun 2009
Han-yuu said:
niedude said:
Han-yuu said:
niedude said:

Posts? this is my third post in this thread and you didn't understand a single word? Seriously, You need to check your english and not mine. i think you're new to english forums otherwise you must have had seen worst english posts here. English is not my native language and i know it's not perfect but it's pretty much understandable, could it be, you didn't understand sarcasm in my first post?

I re-read your first post, and your english wasn't nearly as bad as I remembered it. my bad there. BTW, I'm not a native speaker either.

niedude said:

According to your post anyone who don't agree with your posts, is "an idiot". Wow, your logic is messed up, so your all argument but you won't realize.

I never called you an idiot, but if the gloves fit.

As i read most of posts in this thread and saw you overreacting mostly on everything, makes you look like those haters, who don't want to listen anything against them and when they don't have any good argument, they comeback with insults and cheap methods to change original topic discussion. calling narutard, fangirl, idiot etc won't help you but makes you look like an idiot, just because not everyone agree with you doesn't make them fantard. Also when you start argument in topic discussion and someone quote you, either don't comeback or answer the question instead running away.

Believe me, I've wanted to ignore this for a long time.I guess I'll just be unable to until the next chapter.

Why not you post your logical come back, not for me but for other readers who are not with deaf ears? I will copy paste again for you.

- If Kishimoto show some new jutsu like "meteors" in the sky with susano hand seals and he was not able explain it in 17 pages. That makes, F*** the logic? How, explain please?

Conjuring two meteors one after the other with Susanoo activated like it was nothing is what is illogical. Itachi and Sasuke start shtting bricks everytime they activate Susanoo since that technique burns through chakra, yet badass Madara can do that and summon two meteorites like its nothing. That is what is illogical.

- Most of jutsu in Naruto are already explained with logic? If yes, then i will have some questions for you, and if not then why are you overreacting over meteors?

Its not the jutsus themselves that are logical, its how they are used, their effects and their difficulty level, etc. How easy it was to summon those meteors was my main issue, but I am also tremendously curious as to how did Madara summon them. Whether through his own skills, a sharingan technique, or a rinnegan technique.

- Naruto, Sasuke and other teenager's can fight on par with Akatsuki (pein, deidara, sasori, hidan, kakazu) and survive but tsuchikage should die easily just because he's not the main character and he's old? Why he should be weak? (remember third hokage)

The Tsuchikage I was talking about was the old one, the one that was ressurected and cloned itself (in what was the least DEM moment of this arc, but that doesnt mean it was a small flaw.) And by the way, I did think it was absurd that Sasuke fought Deidara and won. The entire fandom knows that Sasuke did not deserve to win that battle, and had to asspull about three different sharingan techniques, AND Deidara had to turn out to be weak against Thunder. Hidan was perfectly done, since his strength lied solely in his immortality, not in power, one ninja adequatly prepared was enough. Kakuzu needed a whole army of ninjas to fight him, and in two different waves. Meanhile, the Pein fight had its ups and downs, but Naruto, for the most part, was not OP.

- If Kisame can have chakra like one tail beast, why not madara? Also he is a ZOMBIE. he won't die and won't run-out of chakra. Is there any rule of chakra for Edo Tensei? (reviving jutsu)

Because Kisame's chakra level was so rare that it alone was the reason Kisama was in the akatsuki to begin with? Would you seriously be OK if Madara all of a sudden had the chakra level of a tailed beast? WTF?

- Naruto is a clone and he is using his own chakra and Kyuubi chakra ever since he left that turtle island with Bee. He's helping everyone out there with his clones and you want him to fight till the end without any problem? That will make it more logical? How? Also remember a part of Kyuubi chakra is sealed in Naruto.

Nope, not since he left the turtle island, but that is a simple detail. Regardless, The Kyubi's total chakra is said to be nearly infinite. No matter how many times you divide a number that is nearly infinite, it will ALWAYS BE NEARLY INFINITE. And what is illogical here is not that the Kyubi's chakra ran out fast, but that it ran out in a technique that normal naruto, without the Kyubi's chakra, could do with his hands behind his back! Since hes been in 9 tails mode most of the time, both his and the Kyubi's chakra get depleted at the same rate, too. This makes it all seem like Naruto's total chakra is at least CLOSE to the Kyubi's, which is just impossible!

these question's are related to your previous posts. tell me what is difficult to understand? other readers in this thread should understand what i'm saying, even if they don't agree with me. as this is not my first topic discussion on MAL.

What I want to know is how do you believe anything you say?
Listen, criticizing something you love doesn't make it necessarily bad, nor does it mean you were wrong to love it. On the other hand, it shows that even with all its flaws, you still see how good it is and how much you like it, and thus makes your love stronger! While taking everything that thing you love gives you without questioning just shows pure blindness and makes your love seem meaningless.

This is why I critique, to show that I care!
Oct 31, 2011 7:40 PM

Jan 2011
Info on Naruto's great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandmother please Kishi. =)
Oct 31, 2011 7:56 PM

Jul 2010
@niedude: First you need to learn "How to quote". you merged both posts, which make it difficult to read your answers.

niedude said:
Han-yuu said:
According to your post anyone who don't agree with your posts, is "an idiot". Wow, your logic is messed up, so your all argument but you won't realize.

I never called you an idiot, but if the gloves fit.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will stoop drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Did you post that quote for yourself? it seems like that, because after reading your answers. i'm feeling down right now.

niedude said:
Conjuring two meteors one after the other with Susanoo activated like it was nothing is what is illogical. Itachi and Sasuke start shtting bricks everytime they activate Susanoo since that technique burns through chakra, yet badass Madara can do that and summon two meteorites like its nothing. That is what is illogical.

Why are you comparing Madara with Itachi and Sasuke? Itachi didn't have EMS, He can't control Kyuubi, Also he was suffering greatly from Mangekyou sharingan side effects. The only cure for that side effect is EMS, which Madara already have. Your Chakra comparison is wrong with Itachi. And seriously Sasuke? come on, he just got Mangekyou after he fought with itachi and you're comparing him with Madara. It's not rule of cool, you have to see all other facts. Sasuke was also suffering MS side effect and was near to blind, Sasuke is not experienced as Madara. If you really want to compare him with any other Uchiha then you have to find someone with EMS, who can also control Kyuubi. And why are you talking about Chakra when i said. He's freaking Zombie. He won't run-out of chakra. check naruto wikia before posting and make your argument more logical.

niedude said:
Its not the jutsus themselves that are logical, its how they are used, their effects and their difficulty level, etc. How easy it was to summon those meteors was my main issue, but I am also tremendously curious as to how did Madara summon them. Whether through his own skills, a sharingan technique, or a rinnegan technique.

Your argument doesn't make sense. i told you. Let me ask. if Kyuubi was not sealed within Naruto and Madara was able to Summon it there. You will come up with argument "HOW MADARA can SUMMON and Control Freaking 9 tails? When no one other can"

Uchiha Madara, who is leader of a clan, most gifted member, unusually strong, first person to achieve Mangekyou, then Eternal Mangekyou and then Rinnegan, summoning two meteors in the sky is illogical? WOW. Orochimaru can summon three Rashomon gates under the earth to survive from Naruto Kyuubi attack and Madara can't summon anything above the sky.

niedude said:
The Tsuchikage I was talking about was the old one, the one that was ressurected and cloned itself (in what was the least DEM moment of this arc, but that doesnt mean it was a small flaw.)

Again. That is new jutsu and he deceived his opponent by splitting himself and now he can't use his full strength. there you go with side effect, It's not plot hole. If Old woman can revive Gaara by giving him her own life chakra, all those summons, beasts are sealed inside someone. You can come up with anything, if you just want to complain. there are lots of things that doesn't make any sense and NOT only in this series, BUT every other shounen series with supernatural powers. for example. One Piece. One person can have one devil fruit powers BUT Blackbeard got two devil fruit powers, doesn't that make a plot hole. "NO its not, if you're reading shounen with supernatural, where author make the rules"

niedude said:
Because Kisame's chakra level was so rare that it alone was the reason Kisama was in the akatsuki to begin with? Would you seriously be OK if Madara all of a sudden had the chakra level of a tailed beast? WTF?

Let me quote Wikia here.

Uchiha Madara, Before the era of ninja villages, Madara was the most gifted member of the Uchiha clan. Even by his clan's standards, Madara's chakra was unusually strong. He grew up constantly competing and training with his younger brother, Izuna Uchiha. In their efforts to surpass the other, each gained their own Mangekyo Sharingan. With the power of the Mangekyo the two brothers took control of the clan, with Madara acting as its leader.

Also, let me say this again. why are you talking about Chakra, when i said. He's freaking Zombie. He won't run-out of chakra. check naruto wikia before posting and make your argument logical.

niedude said:
Nope, not since he left the turtle island, but that is a simple detail. Regardless, The Kyubi's total chakra is said to be nearly infinite. No matter how many times you divide a number that is nearly infinite, it will ALWAYS BE NEARLY INFINITE. And what is illogical here is not that the Kyubi's chakra ran out fast, but that it ran out in a technique that normal naruto, without the Kyubi's chakra, could do with his hands behind his back! Since hes been in 9 tails mode most of the time, both his and the Kyubi's chakra get depleted at the same rate, too. This makes it all seem like Naruto's total chakra is at least CLOSE to the Kyubi's, which is just impossible!

Wrong. Kyuubi chakra is not Infinite. it's just massive amount of chakra. Also only Yang chakra sealed within Naruto. Minato sealed Kyuubi Yin Chakra inside death god to control it. Also clones use a lot more chakra than you're talking. Remember Jiraiya asked him to use his clones for bring out his tailed form for his first summon. Also remember his training with Kakashi. As i said before, his clones are helping everywhere, and He's also used Kyuubi chakra in his own way and then he used all those clones again. Kyuubi Chakra is not Infinite and a part of Kyuubi chakra is sealed inside him.

niedude said:
What I want to know is how do you believe anything you say?
Listen, criticizing something you love doesn't make it necessarily bad, nor does it mean you were wrong to love it. On the other hand, it shows that even with all its flaws, you still see how good it is and how much you like it, and thus makes your love stronger! While taking everything that thing you love gives you without questioning just shows pure blindness and makes your love seem meaningless.
This is why I critique, to show that I care!

Just like you believe in on anything you say.

You're fully allow to criticize anything. Did i quote anything else in this thread? NO. i don't care if someone think NARUTO is the worst series ever. I criticize naruto by myself, but you're completely overreacting for a shounen supernatural series, where a guy can transform into a girl. where things won't make any sense if you don't want them to. You can come in naruto threads, post your criticism but you should also think about other facts like someone experience, ability, powers. there are databooks, wikipedia and other resources for them.
Oct 31, 2011 8:38 PM
Oct 2011
I would put any amount of money on the fact that Tobi is Obito, because Tobi is Obito, minus the O, which could represent the eye that he gave to Kakashi.
Oct 31, 2011 8:56 PM

Sep 2011

Though to be fair, I don't know what to really think about where the plot is going. It's a grab bag. This really wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Nov 1, 2011 11:13 AM

Jun 2010
Things are getting interesting finally since Madara appeared and ended with those random
old strong guys that just look like filler characters.

It's kind of weird that sharingan -> mangakyou sharingan -> Rinnegan.

What about pein ? Was he so cool that he skipped the steps or kind of mutated to do so ?

Madara is so much better that he got endless sharingan mangakyou susanoo + rinnegan for
both eyes unlike for 1 eyes on fake madara.

Sasuke just became a weakling again compared to him.

Still think Naruto is more overpowered to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2018 3:43 AM

Feb 2013
Kyuubi doesn't like Madara one bit.
Apr 25, 2021 3:20 PM

Jan 2020
How can I hate madara? He's a GOAT

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.