Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 16, 2011 10:25 PM
Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They had a special, advanced showing of this and episode 1 at the New York Anime Festival/Comic-Con.

I'm glad Shu's personality changed somewhat halfway into the episode. If he stayed as annoying as he was first episode...ugh.

Gai really is like Lelouch except he's got the physical capabilities of Suzaku too, what a boss. He predicted everything. Although, I sensed a tinge of jealousy when he said the Void power was supposed to be for himself; I bet he'll obtain one of the other 2 remaining vials and it just happens to make him go berserk or something.

So, that Void power is weird... Shu went up and raped took the Kaleidoscope from Daryl without fabulous music and lights evoked everywhere.

And then the end of the episode was the infamous, "We have a new transfer student coming into our class today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler below is what was said at the Q&A panel about the Void power. Read at your own risk.

Someone asked about this at the Q&A panel and director said it involves relationships between Shu and the person who contains the weapon. The stronger the relationship Shu has with the person, the more evolved and stronger the weapon. Well, that obviously forgot to address the fact that Shu took the Kaleidoscope weapon from Daryl and he doesn't even know him. When someone asked him about this inconsistency, the director changed his answer to, Shu needs to create eye contact with the person to get the weapon from him/her.

Edit: Spoiler tag isn't working for me, so I bolded a warning.
ChronosXIIIOct 16, 2011 10:35 PM
Oct 17, 2011 6:29 AM

May 2010
Someone asked about this at the Q&A panel and director said it involves relationships between Shu and the person who contains the weapon. The stronger the relationship Shu has with the person, the more evolved and stronger the weapon. Well, that obviously forgot to address the fact that Shu took the Kaleidoscope weapon from Daryl and he doesn't even know him. When someone asked him about this inconsistency, the director changed his answer to, Shu needs to create eye contact with the person to get the weapon from him/her.

... Now I'm confused.
And is it always that BFS that go out from a person's void? Or there's a variety in weapons?
Oct 17, 2011 8:02 AM

Oct 2011
ChronosXIII said:
SPOILER WARNING.Someone asked about this at the Q&A panel and director said it involves relationships between Shu and the person who contains the weapon. The stronger the relationship Shu has with the person, the more evolved and stronger the weapon. Well, that obviously forgot to address the fact that Shu took the Kaleidoscope weapon from Daryl and he doesn't even know him. When someone asked him about this inconsistency, the director changed his answer to, Shu needs to create eye contact with the person to get the weapon from him/her.
Edit: Spoiler tag isn't working for me, so I bolded a warning.

I'm assuming it's a mix of both conditions. Even if the person he takes the weapon from is an enemy, he will still get SOMETHING from them. It just means the weapon will not be very strong, right? Or it might be even stronger if they're enemies or rivals, since that still counts as a type of relationship.

I haven't seen the episode, so, was the Kaliedoscope weapon powerful? Either way, that theory checks out.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Oct 17, 2011 6:24 PM
Mar 2009
a_l_2606 said:
... Now I'm confused.
And is it always that BFS that go out from a person's void? Or there's a variety in weapons?

There's a variety. This episode, he uses a sort of shield gun.

BRSxIgnition said:
I'm assuming it's a mix of both conditions. Even if the person he takes the weapon from is an enemy, he will still get SOMETHING from them. It just means the weapon will not be very strong, right? Or it might be even stronger if they're enemies or rivals, since that still counts as a type of relationship.
I haven't seen the episode, so, was the Kaliedoscope weapon powerful? Either way, that theory checks out.

He didn't really use it to attack, so no idea on how powerful it is. It shot out a giant, invisible, reflecting shield though, so it's a pretty powerful defense, in my opinion.
Oct 18, 2011 3:24 AM
Jul 2018
i haven't really seen it either but i think it may be the link in feeling between Shuu and the person the weapon is being extracted from.
Kinda what BRS said but more of a resonance between feelings that determines a weapons power?

@Chronos, if Gai gets the power then wouldn't that ruin the whole 'Shuu is the protagonist' thing? but i think there might be some sort of condition to be able to activate the power after obtaining the vile because Shuu got visions from it before he came in contact with it right?
Oct 20, 2011 9:39 AM

Nov 2007
OP is nice.

Long hair guy didn't want Inori to give the power, that himself should be using, to Shu, and approves red hair girl. He told Shu that he has to join the fight with the power he got from Inori.

Immediately with the mission. So embarrassing that Shu climbing behind Inori.

That golden spiky hair is crazy., kind of like Acce. from Index.

Wow, arrow-like gun this time and it's really powerful, with confidence that got from Inori.

Shu refused the leader and back to the school, then Inori's transferring to his class!

Next week airs 5 mins. late.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 20, 2011 9:42 AM

May 2011
a really good episode that continues with the action. as well as a little explanation of how shu's power works. So with each person has a different type of void technology weapon in them and the strength depends on their bond/relationship. anyways can't wait for more! really love the OP and gai is still badass!
Oct 20, 2011 10:48 AM

Aug 2010
Just stare at her butt, Shu.

I liked how he didn't accept Gai's offer, kind of refreshing since it was not expected.
Oct 20, 2011 11:04 AM

Aug 2010
This is going to be just another okay series for me it looks like. I'm so disappointed...
Oct 20, 2011 11:10 AM

Oct 2010
Guess they are using the friendship emotional powers to determine the weapons is my IMO on it. Cliche gimmick if you ask me of weapons becoming more powerful with emotions. I suspect love will be the most powerful emotion and that it will change the world .

I mean look at it, sure does not look like it's filled with love as much as our world right now as an example.

Regardless fun as ever.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 20, 2011 11:13 AM

Dec 2009
This episode blew my mind, great action and awesome opening ^^
Supercell ftw !

5/5 totally loved it
yuno6.jpg
Oct 20, 2011 11:42 AM

Jun 2011
keikanna44 said:
This is going to be just another okay series for me it looks like. I'm so disappointed...

Actually I feel the same way. I really don't like the pacing whatsoever. Episode 2 and he's already blowing up everything. I mean... seriously it's like the second the vial broke the instruction manual's been seared into his indecisive ass lol. Not a fan of "fanservice," it takes away from the seriousness IMO. *SPOILER* Ok so some people are going to get executed [serious!] ! Let's go! Oh hey... random ventilation scene with Inori's ass in your face....was it necessary?" Doesn't do much good for the atmosphere at least in my shoes. [And don't get me started on Ayase + That other girl's ass bump] I was hoping for a "Serious" Anime.

But don't just take my word for it. If you're into action everywhere and explosions with some speedily advancing unresolved sexual tension - go right ahead and continue!
Oct 20, 2011 11:43 AM

Jul 2010
Great Episode 4.9/5 still doesn't like opening that much ;P
Oct 20, 2011 11:53 AM

Aug 2011
Is it wrong that I am attracted to kitty girl and the girl in the wheel chair? Why am I such a pedo....

On topic this episode was awesome and I can't wait for more!
Oct 20, 2011 11:57 AM
Oct 2011
new ep was pretty cool. loved the ending, lol
thank god inori showed up when she did. i was about to slap shu in the face
Oct 20, 2011 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
Nice 2 episode intro arc. Just hope they don't slip into the slice-of-life random bs for 18 episodes now that Inori is a part of Shu's school life. Like the whole megaman weapon change theme. It's been done before though not much so it's fine. I'd definitely like to see a variety of weapons and NOT always Inori's sword with a couple scenes with a new weapon every 10 episodes. Only let down was the end with the whole "we have a new transfer student" and "oh shit what are you doing here" gig. Though the very last scene with Inori tilting her head was SUPER FUCKING MOE! I will be super fucking mad if they spend ten minutes of the next episode doing the whole class flips shit that average joe MC knows super hot transfer student so MC has to explain himself business. Overall 9.5/10 for me so far and hope it stays that way. This season went from super hyped with awesome shows, for me, to wow this is all we have? So I'd like to keep guilty crown on my list and not have the whole P4 shenanigan. Other wise all I'd have left is Ben-to and Mirai Nikki.
Oct 20, 2011 12:07 PM
Mar 2011
Love the episode. Really.
*__* It blews my mind away :3

Loving Daryl Yan (kinda psychopathic brat, huh? XD)
And Shu in this outfit is sooo awesome!
Do you recognize, that Inori wears his Jacket? TOO CUTE *__*
<3
The next episode will be a little bit less action, but why not? I wanna know more about the life in the school and some new informations about Shu & Inori >w< They're such a cute pair*__* <3

Oct 20, 2011 12:21 PM

Oct 2010
echan12101992 said:
Not a fan of "fan service," it takes away from the seriousness IMO. *SPOILER* OK so some people are going to get executed [serious!] ! Let's go! Oh hey... random ventilation scene with Inori's ass in your face....was it necessary?" Doesn't do much good for the atmosphere at least in my shoes. [And don't get me started on Ayase + That other girl's ass bump] I was hoping for a "Serious" Anime.
Iyeah please WTF @

seriously, it totally does take it more ecchi fun than serious shit. It tends to combine it but rather poorly in the sens of too much or exaggerated I mean if that was not enough there is Tsumugi ass in the face:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/7fea3ae5.gif
not to mention more explicit orgasms of the pilot:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/6a6d23e7.gif
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2010/f9e84bed.gif
Yeah that tells more than enough considering these are GIFs I found on the net just now to see how the craziness is spreading. Nope these are not mines at all. So I think yeah it's getting towards some ways to making more money based on that.

Oct 20, 2011 12:27 PM
Mar 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
echan12101992 said:
Not a fan of "fan service," it takes away from the seriousness IMO. *SPOILER* OK so some people are going to get executed [serious!] ! Let's go! Oh hey... random ventilation scene with Inori's ass in your face....was it necessary?" Doesn't do much good for the atmosphere at least in my shoes. [And don't get me started on Ayase + That other girl's ass bump] I was hoping for a "Serious" Anime.
Iyeah please WTF @

seriously, it totally does take it more ecchi fun than serious shit. It tends to combine it but rather poorly in the sens of too much or exaggerated I mean if that was not enough there is Tsumugi ass in the face:
Yeah that tells more than enough considering these are GIFs I found on the net just now to see how the craziness is spreading. Nope these are not mines at all. So I think yeah it's getting towards some ways to making more money based on that.

Yeah. But ecchi is also in Code Geass, Evangelion and I don't know.

And to Ayase: She's suffering. She's connected with her roboter, and when the roboter get's damage, she also feels that. Try to don't breath so in such a situation.

Oct 20, 2011 12:36 PM

Oct 2010
InoriYuzuriha said:

And to Ayase: She's suffering. She's connected with her roboter, and when the roboter get's damage, she also feels that. Try to don't breath so in such a situation.
Oh really? CC cannot say did not see it so I ask the audience, did we have stuff like that in CC?

For evangelion no there was not stuff like that. There were nudes and disturbing shit but I did not see a "In my face ass/breasts bouncing" I am a OK guy with ecchi and hentai but this stupidity got me a big fat MINUS for serious EPIC fights and storyline. Like the person I replied to said, totally makes no good other than $$$ and I have nothing more to say that it looks like the obvious choice less someone tells me that is from the original material.

Oct 20, 2011 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
InoriYuzuriha said:
Yumekichi11 said:
echan12101992 said:
Iyeah please WTF @

No one said it wasn't ok to show her breathing so hard. It's just that Production I.G is trying to hard to garner male audiences. Let's face it, Tsugumi is a flat board character. There was no need to depict her chest bouncing, the ass scene was simply unnecessary. As for Ayase, breathing hard is fine, flushed face is ok too I guess but the tit bouncing was took away the seriousness. Also, they didn't need to show that scene for a whole 30 seconds.
Oct 20, 2011 1:16 PM

Aug 2011
The OP is amazing, can't wait till the full ver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ8cmbxKM3k
Oct 20, 2011 1:27 PM

Oct 2010
defaultname said:
The OP is amazing, can't wait till the full ver.
It's all good since it features Inori all the time however I hope it stays that way. It's really nice.

BTW all BB coding is now fixed shall we dance the BB coding dances?
drendren said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
Yumekichi11 said:
echan12101992 said:
I yeah please WTF @

No one said it wasn't OK to show her breathing so hard. It's just that Production I.G is trying to hard to garner male audiences.
They obviously trying too hard. They did not need so with Blood The Last Vampire. I was there at the world premier. Everyone loved and ecchi.....what ecchi? There was no need for that. Yes it was an I.G. production. Point being this series does not need it. I occasionally get into those debates but just no. This is getting more like demonbane I swear.
drendren said:
Let's face it, Tsugumi is a flat board character. There was no need to depict her chest bouncing,
Yeah exactly there was no need at all. There are father series for this like the neighbors club did recently rather well in that and other series in this season.
drendren said:
the ass scene was simply unnecessary.
Once again trying hard rings a bell here.
drendren said:
As for Ayase, breathing hard is fine, flushed face is OK too I guess but the tit bouncing was took away the seriousness. Also, they didn't need to show that scene for a whole 30 seconds.
Glad we agree on that one. There was no need at all less you need time to record this to your neural SSD of course.
Yumekichi11Oct 20, 2011 1:35 PM

Oct 20, 2011 1:38 PM

Aug 2009
HOLY SHIT, THAT FUCKING OP.

IT'S LIKE I'M RAVING WHILE I'M RAVING. щ(゚Д゚щ)
Oct 20, 2011 1:43 PM

Oct 2009
Nice episode here.

So Shu did not accept Gai's offer?

Inori's transferring to the class...

8/10

Oct 20, 2011 1:43 PM

Jun 2007
forget a touch screen
who is working on making computer that you move with your butt
butt slam!!!

so yeah nice actiony episode. I feel if Gai had the void genom he would be godlike since he already has the lulu prediction ability going for him.

Shu had such a great view.

and a nice mix of keeping things in school but not because that is their base but because the main pretty much said no to fighting. but well he will eventually fight. guess that is why Inori transfers to his class.
Oct 20, 2011 1:47 PM

Sep 2008
Pretty awesome episode, full of emotion.
The op was great too; it's just a well executed anime so far.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2011 1:48 PM

Jul 2011
Fucking awesome in my opinion. The eechi adds an extra spice to the anime and made it a whole lot better..yehhhhh dawggy
jonathanexpOct 20, 2011 1:51 PM
Oct 20, 2011 1:57 PM

Aug 2011
I was a little underwhelmed to be honest. Great music, great animation, great artstyle but .. mmh. Even though it's only episode 2, there seems to be something missing here. Seems .. .hm, maybe too forced to be great? Don't know, hard to explain.
Oct 20, 2011 2:07 PM
Aug 2011
Eeeh... I was really hoping Guilty Crown would be a little more classy than that. Sure, ecchi scenes can be fun - it's just that it feels really out of place here? O.o:

Siiiiiiigh.

Well, at least there's Supercell. =)
Oct 20, 2011 2:09 PM
Nov 2010
Well, it was a good episode, the fan service didn't have to be like that, though...
I'll be waiting for more episodes...

Unrelated to the episode/anime:
And yep, the
seem to be working again...
Oct 20, 2011 2:10 PM

Dec 2010
Oo want that OP
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Oct 20, 2011 2:18 PM
Dec 2008
supercell shouldve chosen nagi as their vocal not some new one...i dont like the new girl's voice so for that reason i dont like OP
Oct 20, 2011 2:25 PM

May 2010
In my opinion, if Guilty Crown didn't have AMAZING music and animation, it would suck. o_o'
Oct 20, 2011 2:44 PM

Jul 2011
Updating as I watch it. I'll probably use some suggestive language, it's a live reaction, so chances are, I'll look like a retard at the end.

I'll probably be criticizing this harshly for screwing over my expectations last week. Last week, I really wanted to be swayed by a incredible anime. Instead, I get a geass clone with a shitty male protagonist who manages to contradict human nature. (surmounted guilt over a girl he's known for over an entire minute).
Meh, well here goes.

Oh hey, he manages to deflect missiles due to sheer luck.
Opening, it's by supercell. It's fine I guess, it'll probably grow on me. Bakemonogatari's ED by supercell is pretty much my favorite ED since it's so fucking thematic with that one episode. This opening is pretty good too, I'll wait till the full version's released.
Hoping that the main lead either grows a pair. or develops common sense halfway into the season.
Is the chick masochistic for blushing from pain? Also what type of technology does something as asinine as collateral damage linking the controller and the mecha itself >.<?
Damn, what a cool kid son. At least he'll spice up this linear development.
Why is the chick's apparel similar to that of a hooker's? Lmao seriously, can't take her seriously.
"Aren't you being a bit mean", incoming cliche fucking speech about how she tried her hardest and how he shouldn't be so mean to her.
Bestowed upon the King's power? What an original concept.
Hear that? we all have hidden power that only needs to be converted into Voids.
"Void technology trespasses into the realm of Gods", then why the fuck does everybody have the hidden potential?
Whoa, what an ultimatum, I don't see how he has to. He could easily refuse, I doubt they'll kill him if he does. I mean, he harnesses the ability to use on of the three voids in fucking existence, they worst they could do is guilt trip him. However, due to his lack of common sense, he'll probably accept it.
Nothing says divine intervention then holding a hundred people hostage.
"So work with all you've got"? What type of fucking weak line of encouragement is that? You portrayed yourself as the guy who prefers results over anything else, and you come up with a line that the retarded guy with no common sense could have said?
"I'll knock out a script" As long as it's better than this one.
Oh hey, he does guilt trip him, how original.
Calling dead mother in about five seconds.
Eight seconds, close enough.
Damn, she survived, there goes my prediction.
"Ugh, this "mommy" crap". Agreed, kill the kid too.
Nothing like taking ten seconds to take aim at point fucking blank.
At least they all died together, I think the kids still alive though, watch out he'll probably avenge their deaths in like ten years.
Also, why is that yellow haired guy dressed like that dumb bitch from Deadman Wonderland?
So wait, you use a invisibility cloak to ambush soldiers. But you don't use a knife? Seems like a douche move.
Nothing says amazing technology then being outsped by a van.
"I'm the leader", Who the fuck does this. How is this strategic at all. All this does is raise your damn ego, now they know who you are and how you look like. Why must "strategists" like him constantly make themselves look like retards.
"Survival of the Fittest", Quoting Darwin it seems, this guy seems to be a wonder of natural selection.
"We continue to offer songs of mourning" Coming from the guy who started the attack after they executed them. What fucking valor and truth in that speech, I'm deeply moved.
"We'll shoot you full of holes", Really? those seem like fucking cannons. How does a cannon make you "full of holes"?
Ambiguous lines and an inspirational speech given by none other than the pseudo-hooker. Deeply moved.
Interesting, how does a kid without common sense master an entirely new mechanic on his second try?
Nothing says peaceful song and a ray of hope like massacring an entire platoon of soldiers. Everyone's smiling too, I can deduce they're all sadistic.
Oh hey, he gained common sense! He didn't risk his life to do shit he didn't need to.
Calling transfer student.
Called it.
"This is a joke...right" Yeah, I think it is. Why the fuck isn't she dressed like a hooker?
That repetitive song is growing on me, starting to like it. I can say that the OST is pretty good on this anime, I'm hoping this improves. I probably nitpicked a lot this week, I guess I don't like being disappointed by pilots.
Oh well, decent episode 3.5/4. I probably would've enjoyed it a lot more if the first episode wasn't so disappointing, or if I didn't nitpick every error possible. Oh well.
mdzOct 20, 2011 5:31 PM
Oct 20, 2011 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
Haha
Raina831 said:
In my opinion, if Guilty Crown didn't have AMAZING music and animation, it would suck. o_o'
is pretty accurate for me too.

http://animuthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/10/guilty-crown-2.html

Pretty much has all my thoughts on this.
Oct 20, 2011 3:25 PM

Jun 2008
i liked the first episode better....

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Oct 20, 2011 3:30 PM

Sep 2007
Yeaah I think this anime isn't as epic as I thought it'd be. This episode was alright I guess. And do they know what powers people's void weapons are beforehand? And do all robo pilot girls have to have super skintight clothes? And I've always thought that if girls are gonna be in some kinda military rebel army, they'd at least have some muscle right? These are rhetorical questions by the way, haha.

I agree that this probably would've been a lot less enjoyable if it wasn't for the amazing music and visuals. And I also agree that Gai is a total badass.
Oct 20, 2011 3:38 PM

Jun 2011
4/5 for the episode.

Also that girl in the robot is fucking sexy. DAT ASS
tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Oct 20, 2011 4:14 PM

Feb 2010
Supercell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 20, 2011 4:15 PM

Aug 2011
Laylie likes the ecchi! He really really likes cute cat girl!
Oct 20, 2011 4:16 PM

Feb 2008
i think that leader got mad that Shu took his mojo haha. he clearly likes leading those girls around.
Oct 20, 2011 4:21 PM

Mar 2008
5/5 loved it so. Tho, many things were expecting. The way how powers are being summoned is cliche, but not bad tho. I like the way how the story involves etc.

Anyways, one of my favorites this season. xD.
Oct 20, 2011 4:29 PM

Jul 2010
I actually didn't like the op too much... Wow the ecchii was bad, the action and animation seem good, and ah of course that girl shows up in his school as a new student(like we haven't seen that before).

6/10 I'll continue to see to see how this fares.
Oct 20, 2011 4:59 PM

Jan 2011
Once again Hater will Continue to hate, So glad i Got my supercell~(was thinking it was gonna be the 2nd OP).

Even though Daryl Got countered at the end it still seems that he will be a Major ememy VS the underakers throughout the series Along with others *hopefully as crazy as him*.

And Along with the Fan service(don't really care) what did you expect it's in Almost Everything now a days was it needed? no but what can you do.

On to more important things Like How BA Gai is hes easily becoming one of my favorites (besides the whole part about him not getting the powers) the guy is just a Boss,but has anyone noticed something is kinda weird with his eyes?.

In the end i'm still loving every moment of it,and to those are still Not enjoying it just drop it or continue watching it for the action/art/music since there the best things the show has going for it right now!~

PS wasn't expecting him to turn down the offer:/ on the hand i was expecting her to show up as a transfer student,anyone that's seen pictures or wallpapers could have guess that.
Oct 20, 2011 5:07 PM
Apr 2011
Nice episode.
Oct 20, 2011 5:07 PM

Nov 2007
Unengaging drama, (so far) flat characters, full of clichés and shiny asses covering the screen; this was borderline bad. Bah.
Oct 20, 2011 5:16 PM

Dec 2010
So far my favorite show this season, I'm enjoying the story so far and lol @ Gai being robbed of leet void genome powers . Supercell is just epic win and I cant even begin to describe how beautiful the art is especially for the op.

The only thing that's bothering me though is the fact Inori is now attending school with Shu which makes me confused at how things will play out in the coming episodes (hopefully none of that typical highschool theme chaff we see enough of these days).

Speculations aside, episode 2 gets 4/5 imo.
Kaede-ProOct 20, 2011 5:48 PM
Oct 20, 2011 5:28 PM

Sep 2007
Am I the only one that DIDN'T like the OP? There is just something up with Koeda's voice. Should've just stuck with Nagi there or make the last episode's insert the OP. That sounded like a badass song.

And then there was that ridiculously huge glaring plot hole. Since everything was supposedly according to Gai's plan, how the hell did they know pulling a weapon out of Daryl would be the Kaleidoscope shield thingymajig? That was kind of an ass pull right there.

Then Inori shows up as the typical transfer student. Totally haven't seen that before. Lol at the random fanservice too.

Glad to see 'Euterpe' returning at the end of the episode. What was the insert song at the end of the first episode?
WasabiOct 20, 2011 5:42 PM
Oct 20, 2011 5:35 PM

Sep 2011
I have a question. How did they know about the Kaleidoscope weapon?
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 1, 2011

394 by Starbraker61 »»
Feb 25, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.