Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2008 6:41 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Wopp, that little paranoid bitch. Again they're trying to wipe the team out. This time the opponents are a killer storm of ice and all soldiers left on the planet heh. Looking forward to how they'll fight their way out of this.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 23, 2008 1:11 PM

Apr 2007
Hehe yea.. I guess it will be the usual.. They figure out some poli? mix and get it to work after they spray their AT's with it. Wopp has a large poli? knowledge so he may be able to pull it out with kochaku...

Oh well.. Hate waiting untill a new episode is out..
Jul 28, 2008 12:22 AM

Jan 2008
I loved this episode. First time we've seen an arctic/snow battle in the entire Votoms franchise. Loved the Cold Climate Use Scopedogs and Fatty's.
Jul 30, 2008 7:41 AM

Mar 2008
I also love how the fatty's would just break apart from high speed falls.

By the way, what's the name of the 2nd lieutenant? I forget his name, as well as the other guy in the picture with him, from the 2nd arc. That made me LOL.
Reaction Channels for Fate/Stay Night UBW (TV)
first season
second season
Nov 29, 2011 5:00 PM

Jun 2010
They more or less say about Chirico and company, "Fantastic and dangerous things will happen around them, but they will definitely not die. This is because the story requires it." In an even marginally sillier series this would constitute a nudge and wink at the audience but this one (and its predecessors in the VOTOMS series) takes itself so seriously its actually asking us to accept the enshrinement of writers' convenience as an actual plot point!
Sep 7, 2019 1:49 PM

Jun 2014
The newly promoted "Second Lieutenant" has been sent on an icy suicide mission, and the five better be able to come up with a way to survive -185 degree temperatures, fast.

Sep 22, 2021 3:36 PM

Oct 2012
I'm really liking this so far. I think this may be my favourite entry in the franchise tbh.

Absolutely loved the no dialogue snow battle.
"I will transcend God" - Black Star

More topics from this board

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms: Pailsen Files Episode 12 Discussion

cyruz - Sep 7, 2008

15 by qwertybob300 »»
Oct 5, 2021 11:23 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms: Pailsen Files Episode 3 Discussion

TheWestExit - Feb 1, 2008

7 by qwertybob300 »»
Sep 7, 2021 12:57 AM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms: Pailsen Files Episode 11 Discussion

cyruz - Sep 7, 2008

5 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 7, 2019 3:14 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms: Pailsen Files Episode 10 Discussion

cyruz - Sep 3, 2008

3 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 7, 2019 2:45 PM

Poll: » Armored Trooper Votoms: Pailsen Files Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Aug 31, 2008

2 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Sep 7, 2019 2:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.