Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 24, 2011 10:08 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol Goku being surprised about Him being Vegeta's son was Priceless..........Goku is even stronger since trunks changed history so thats a plus.............

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 17, 2017 11:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Surprise, the boy named Trunks comes to the future!!
Surpise, is the Vegeat son!!! xD
Feb 20, 2020 2:37 AM

Aug 2012
Can I just say, Goku's new outfit is fabulous. Anyway, pretty great chapter, we got the bombshell drop on Trunks stint, who his father is and his future deal, and I thought his interaction with Goku was great. I loved the whole bit where Goku didn't move at all because he felt no malice from Trunks, I don't know why, but stuff like that feels more badass than Goku using his finger to stop all the sword swings though that too was badass.
Nov 27, 2021 3:19 PM

Dec 2007
this chapter was all teasing the readers around lol, like toriyama went saying "let's see who's cooler and more badass".

the chapter could just ended fine with "i'm from the future", though that kind of twist wouldn't blown readers head even in the 90's, it's still starting the issue with the next chapter that unlike this teasing one suppose to be much more story like. but toriyama chose wisely to end with "vegeta is my father" to make much more surprise to the readers. truly great surprise with goku stupid face lol.f
Terrestrious said:
Can I just say, Goku's new outfit is fabulous.
yup.
the way i see it, toriyama did this to make the feeling that "goku had big changes from our last meet with him".
Mar 12, 12:34 PM

Nov 2010
We've been in space, so the next part of the story is time. Lots of reveals happening in the setup to the arc.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 501 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

3 by RodxD »»
Apr 21, 3:52 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 500 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

4 by RodxD »»
Apr 21, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 491 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 28, 2011

3 by RodxD »»
Apr 20, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 50 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 18, 2011

8 by jakique »»
Apr 17, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Chapter 420 Discussion

Rasco - Sep 26, 2011

6 by User-Name »»
Apr 11, 5:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.