Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 3, 2011 7:11 AM

Oct 2010
SoulKnife said:
And you think your techniques are not retarded? Or is this a silly-billy comment?

maybe, maybe not ..althought hitting you head in the wall is a strange but effective way :D
Sep 3, 2011 7:13 AM

Aug 2011
Rayzure said:
SoulKnife said:
And you think your techniques are not retarded? Or is this a silly-billy comment?

maybe, maybe not ..althought hitting you head in the wall is a strange but effective way :D
How do you know? You tried that?
incisorr said:
i love it when people start acting like some neutral almighty unbiased godly judge and they even believe their own shit, suddenly its not their thoughts and opinions anymore but the righteous justice god way, they are unbiased, non-subjective, they just are! To be honest, everyone is like this quite often, me included, but i don't forget myself and i still post a lot of personal shit which is what forums are made for , if they didn't want us to have our own style and posts it would be an article instead a forum thread.
Sep 3, 2011 7:16 AM

Aug 2011
SoulKnife said:
Fuck, stop talking about fapping

First, if masturbation is the real answer, why lie?

Secondly, fapping > Charlie Sheen
Sep 3, 2011 7:17 AM

Aug 2011
I need something more creative than fapping and shoving shit up your ass.
incisorr said:
i love it when people start acting like some neutral almighty unbiased godly judge and they even believe their own shit, suddenly its not their thoughts and opinions anymore but the righteous justice god way, they are unbiased, non-subjective, they just are! To be honest, everyone is like this quite often, me included, but i don't forget myself and i still post a lot of personal shit which is what forums are made for , if they didn't want us to have our own style and posts it would be an article instead a forum thread.
Sep 3, 2011 7:18 AM

Aug 2011
SoulKnife said:

Watching the first 10 minutes of the first episode of Elfen Lied.
Sep 3, 2011 7:19 AM

Aug 2011
Tiago97 said:
SoulKnife said:

Watching the first 10 minutes of the first episode of Elfen Lied.
I no need to fap when I see the first ten minutes of Elfen Lied, it produces the same effect. Stop punching me.
incisorr said:
Sep 3, 2011 7:37 AM

Oct 2010
SoulKnife said:
Rayzure said:
SoulKnife said:

How do you know? You tried that?

if i say yes it will look silly and stupid .....but if you really want a non silly way of sleeping light a candle , a small one and put it in a place that you can see it while sleeping. If this doesnt work , there are several things you must not do before sleeping
-Eat
-Watch Tv
-Have to much excitment
and the reason for this is simple , you cant sleep while your agitated , so read a book , a very boring book
Sep 3, 2011 7:41 AM

Aug 2011
I like candles that smell nice.
incisorr said:
Sep 3, 2011 7:44 AM

Oct 2010
SoulKnife said:
I like candles that smell nice.

yea.... you see those small candles that come with a metalic thing? those that look like circles? light one of those before sleeping they usually work very good in winter
Sep 3, 2011 8:02 AM
Jul 2010
I brainstorm about things I should do once I wake up in the morning
Sep 3, 2011 8:03 AM

Mar 2011
Sanguis said:
I lie in bed until I fall asleep.
Same.
Sep 3, 2011 8:30 AM

May 2010
AnnoKano said:
Masturbate.

It's the world's best sleeping pill!

Masterpiece . Yes , do it .
Sep 3, 2011 8:34 AM

Oct 2009
Tire myself out.

There's a few ways of doing that.
Sep 3, 2011 8:35 AM

Aug 2011
Sakulily said:
Tire myself out.

Sounds dirty.
Sep 3, 2011 8:37 AM

Aug 2011
Maybe you just have a dirty mind.
incisorr said:
Sep 3, 2011 8:38 AM

Aug 2011
SoulKnife said:
Maybe you just have a dirty mind.

Touché
Sep 3, 2011 8:39 AM

Oct 2009
Tiago97 said:
Sakulily said:
Tire myself out.

Sounds dirty.

;)
Sep 3, 2011 8:39 AM

Mar 2011
Arex said:
Sanguis said:
I lie in bed until I fall asleep.
Same.

Yeah. When I can't sleep I'm still too lazy to get out of bed so I just wait it out.
Sep 3, 2011 8:46 AM

Jul 2011
go spend the night in my computer untill i cant open my eyes anymore.. works like charm.
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Sep 3, 2011 8:59 AM

Aug 2011
And go on myanimelist?
incisorr said:
Sep 3, 2011 9:02 AM
Feb 2011
Listen to some music and fantasize some random stuff while lying in bed.
Sep 3, 2011 9:06 AM
Nov 2010
Either i play some video games or watch some youtube videos.
Sep 3, 2011 9:22 AM

Oct 2010
Freak_On_A_Leash said:
Listen to some music and fantasize some random stuff while lying in bed.

besides the masturbation , this is the second one that makes sense
Sep 3, 2011 9:56 AM

Jun 2008
Anything else but trying to sleep
Sep 3, 2011 12:06 PM

Jul 2011
Read the Bible you'll fall asleep in no time, no disrespect to religious peoples XD
Sep 3, 2011 12:11 PM

Feb 2011
Play video games.
Sep 3, 2011 1:14 PM

Jul 2010
SoulKnife said:
MovingOn said:
KagsLovesJpem said:
Shove something large inside my own asshole

Sounds nice right now.
You like that darling? Wanna try?

Yes, I'm a hypocrite, I just said not to talk about shoving shit up your ass but since I noticed that you left a comment I couldn't help myself.

I already got that taken care of last night </3 Maybe if you said so earlier...
It's been a while...
Sep 3, 2011 1:34 PM

Jan 2011
Not sleep, obviously. :D
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
Sep 3, 2011 1:41 PM

Aug 2011
MovingOn said:
SoulKnife said:
MovingOn said:
KagsLovesJpem said:

Sounds nice right now.

Yes, I'm a hypocrite, I just said not to talk about shoving shit up your ass but since I noticed that you left a comment I couldn't help myself.

You're just making shit up to make me jealous. <3
incisorr said:
Sep 3, 2011 1:47 PM

Jul 2010
SoulKnife said:
MovingOn said:
SoulKnife said:
MovingOn said:
KagsLovesJpem said:

Sounds nice right now.

You're just making shit up to make me jealous. <3

I wouldn't do that :)
It's been a while...
Sep 3, 2011 1:53 PM

Aug 2011
So predictable, add a heart next time when you talk to me. <3
incisorr said:
Sep 3, 2011 2:00 PM

Aug 2009
If I like HAVE to sleep cause I have school the next day, I would just lay in my bed with my eyes closed until I sleep...

Also listening to soft songs help me sleep
Sep 3, 2011 2:12 PM

Jul 2010
SoulKnife said:
So predictable, add a heart next time when you talk to me. <3

I already explained the heart reason.
It's been a while...
Sep 3, 2011 2:18 PM

Jun 2011
Stare at the Wall, jump on my bed , Eat ice cream ^.^, listen to music, Read ( MOstly Manga), Look out the window ( Especially wen it rains), Oh cnt forget Anime XD
Sep 3, 2011 3:40 PM

Mar 2010
Listen to music.
Sep 3, 2011 7:01 PM

Aug 2011
KawaiiSheniie said:
jump on my bed , Eat ice cream ^.^
Uh really? You think these will make you sleep? If anything it will make me wide awake, lol.
incisorr said:
Sep 3, 2011 7:08 PM

Jul 2011
AnnoKano said:
Masturbate.

It's the world's best sleeping pill!

It's the only answer, and if that doesn't work.. play some games till I get tired as shit.
Sep 3, 2011 7:11 PM

Aug 2011
It seems like we're both into Elfen Lied. :D

But seriously guys STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT FAPPING, SHIT.
incisorr said:
Sep 3, 2011 7:14 PM

Jul 2011
SoulKnife said:
It seems like we're both into Elfen Lied. :D

But seriously guys STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT FAPPING, SHIT.

Fappity fucking fap fap bitch ass!

(The manga is better mon)

Also, working-out is great. Gotta get some push ups in.
Sep 3, 2011 7:16 PM

Aug 2011
Why don't you drink up a bowl of soup infested with aids? Working out just before sleep will only prolong sleeplessness.
incisorr said:
Sep 12, 2011 6:36 PM

Jun 2008
Computer stuff (music, forums, videos), or watch a movie.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Sep 12, 2011 7:22 PM

Feb 2008
I wank. Cause after a good solid wank you'd be too tired to stay up.

I don't listen to music. Television kinda helps. Anime is ok.
I'll Never look back, I've got no regrets
'Cause time don't wait for me
I choose to go my own way

Click here to go to my review channel.

Click here to go to my music channel.

Sep 13, 2011 12:06 AM

Jan 2011
Double dose of Nyquil.

#slizzard
Sep 13, 2011 12:23 AM

Apr 2011
Replay the currently stuck song in my head over and over till I gradually fall into a slumber.
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original." - Sir Ken Robinson
Sep 13, 2011 1:27 AM
Sep 2011
I usually listen to music each and every time I got to bed, but if I really can't get to sleep, I'll just sit there, maybe contemplate my ceiling or something along those lines.
Sep 13, 2011 1:29 AM

Aug 2011
I don't think listening to a catchy song is a good idea, even if I remove my earphones the song repeats in my head and goes on forever.
incisorr said:
Sep 13, 2011 1:34 AM
Sep 2011
Yeah, but another way to look at it is like counting sheep.
Sep 13, 2011 1:39 AM

Aug 2011
I guess I need to listen to boring music, I know people recommend watching some boring shows on tv like horse racing *throws up*, so maybe this is a find idea.
incisorr said:
Sep 13, 2011 2:03 AM
Sep 2011
Soft house or ambient trance music might do the trick.
Sep 13, 2011 3:30 AM

Jul 2010
imagining myself won a lottery with a smirk
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Harshly judge the above user based on their username and/or their forum set

OutlawedDrifter - Dec 1, 2016

15 by Luchipher-Zen »»
5 seconds ago

» Above User's Profile Pic kidnaps you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

StardustNyako - Jun 26, 2014

4254 by MitsukiHimeka »»
16 seconds ago

» Say something that'll make the user keep their forum set

Myth-of-Stars - Sep 10, 2018

17 by Luchipher-Zen »»
20 seconds ago

» Your most unusual set of skills or knowledge

Razi_N - Jul 13, 2014

44 by Luchipher-Zen »»
35 seconds ago

» Make the user above you change their forum set

Myth-of-Stars - Sep 10, 2018

13 by Luchipher-Zen »»
51 seconds ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.