Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2011 7:15 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Akehi's hair looked like the wings of a bug when she was riding him, lol.
Nov 26, 2011 2:09 PM

Jul 2011
Second episode even worse than first despite having another ninja chick on the scene. I wonder if this series is done, things look pretty finale like at the end.
Jul 29, 2014 10:47 AM

Jul 2011
Boring as hell.
Sep 21, 2015 4:50 PM
Aug 2015
Am I the only one who thinks that the character designs ripped off Dead or Alive? Kasumi and Ayane to be specific?
Oct 19, 2015 6:13 AM
Oct 2013
Hotaru getting arms hung up to the ceiling and beat up was pretty hot. Getting splashed with water to keep her from fainting was cruel. I liked how she peed herself. Repeatedly hitting her face with the wooden sword was a bit weird though.

And sakuya was so lewd, feeling it from nii-sama's ero plays
and quite adorable admitting to feeling good from them ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ
Her cries were so good (*˘︶˘*)

Gangrape of the two was not bad. The double penetrations with one guy behind the other looked quite weird tbh

Sakuya getting mouth covered and forced to swallow the cum, so cruel (>ω<) And two dicks in her pussy were somewhat intense.

The animation got a bit jerky near the end, with body shape a bit inconsistent as well, particularly the boobs. But that's not surprising I guess.
Sep 15, 2016 6:48 AM
Dec 2014
in hentais, evil wins

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kunoichi Sakuya Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Jun 2, 2011

6 by serdtje »»
Aug 21, 2018 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.