Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2011 4:35 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
He cums quite a lot, doesnt he?
Jul 29, 2011 6:40 AM

Jul 2011
Pretty boring for a ninja hentai but you take what you can get with these types nowadays.

The second kunoichi who got sharigan'd at the end hopefully will be involved in more interesting sex scenes in the next episode.
Jun 11, 2014 11:01 AM
May 2012
Sakuya is really hot.
Too bad she is stupid just like every other girls who are being raped in a Hentai.
Also, how come she got raped?? I mean, she is a freaking ninja =_= Damn it, such bullshit!!
Sep 21, 2015 4:51 PM
Aug 2015
The one in blue reminds me of Kasumi from DOA.
Oct 18, 2015 5:55 AM
Oct 2013
Sakuya cried and pleaded in a good voice (*˘︶˘*)

She was quite lewd feeling it from every rape especially the last one, where she started fingering herself after cumming and being bukkaked
(*^¬^*)

Although for a ninja she was pretty pathetic XD but that's also what made it more delicious, seeing her trying to be strong but ending up really weak
kyaa (*/▽\*)

The animation was adequate with the thrusting motion and movement of the body, although the scenes were pretty one-pattern. Didn't like how her pubes get censored.
Sep 15, 2016 6:47 AM
Dec 2014
shit animation is shit
Aug 21, 2018 8:37 PM
Jun 2013
the title is about kunoichi or female ninja, but just i watch is some slut wearing ninja's outfit

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kunoichi Sakuya Episode 2 Discussion

Rhypo - Aug 26, 2011

5 by beautyling »»
Sep 15, 2016 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.