Forum Settings
Forums

Administrators' lounge [closed for members]

New
Aug 22, 2011 3:38 PM

Aug 2009
ADMINS&OFFICERS ONLY

Okay, so guys, this is a place where us admins of this club and future admins and officers can gather so we can discuss several issues concerning our club.

First of all I want to give you a big hug and a thanks for helping out and working so hard for this club, making it easy for our members to enjoy their time here. You surely deserve every credit!

This thread is not only for discussing but also chilling, that's why I called it a lounge.

Any non admin comment will be removed, so that things won't become messy and will be kept to the point of our discussion.

JusticeUndoneSep 6, 2011 2:55 PM
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 22, 2011 3:47 PM

Jan 2011
oooooh exclusivity....I LIKEY!! i feel all VIPish =p
Aug 22, 2011 3:50 PM

Aug 2009
Okay, so first thing I wanted to talk with you about is clearing up old threads
I have a thing with order (not in my rooom.. xD) in the PC. I don't like unorganised things and too many stuff here and there. I want things to be certain, nicely categorised and similar in style and format.

Lately I've noticed that a lot of some older threads, although they had opportunity to grow bigger are burried under tons and tons of pages and threads.
I don't mean to offend anyone that has created a thread, but there are just some threads that after a while don't lead anywhere or don't work well. There aren't bad and good threads content-wise, just to avoid confusion. But there are such threads when it comes to quantity and regularity of posts.

So, to sum it all up, (and I've been thinking this for a while now) I would like us to discuss about deleting a lot of these older threads, organising others (changing titles if needed, putting some graphics inside) and stuff like that, that will make our club more neat, organised and it won't take 5 minutes to find a certain thread under tons and tons of others.

Now I know some of you will see the romantic side of the thing.. you know.. memories of the earliest days and first posts and all. As much as I understand this, and trust me I do, I don't see the point since noone is even watching these threads anymore and none will ever do again most likely. I'm a person that never used to throw away stuff, keeping them for memory's sake. I can guarantee you that I never looked or searched for those stuff again.

So for the sake of the club, I think it's better if we clear everything out and leave space for future threads. Let's live for the present, not past.

What do you think? x)
Aug 22, 2011 3:52 PM

Aug 2009
haha consider it a bonus Bill! :P We deserve it! ;D

oh and I think I said the word "thread" too many times in this thread.. ooops! haha

Oh, also if hopefully you'll agree on my idea, I would like to see a list of the threads you suggest us to delete and why. I have some in mind already but I would always like to discuss it with you all.
JusticeUndoneAug 22, 2011 3:56 PM
Aug 22, 2011 4:01 PM

Jan 2011
i totally agree about the old threads justice...there were a few that were like tangents of other threads and also a few that were sooo...exclusive of that day (RIP Ryan Dunn comes to mind) that there's no way they'll be used again.

the ones that come to mind to drop totally are:
Ryan Dunn
animes without end (only six responses)
tumblr (maybe it can be bumped and saved but noone seemed to use it)
google les paul (again kinda specific for that one thing)
shows right way vs wrong way (one response)

threads that could be modified:
100+ members (change to whatever the next milestone is)
what are you blogging about (seems so universal, i think it can be topical, so many people blog, could take a tweaking)
the club layout contest (can do this every once in a while and bump it up)

that's all that comes to mind immediately
Aug 22, 2011 4:02 PM

Apr 2011
I definitely like the idea of cleaning up old threads. My parents have the mentality of "don't throw anything out" so I understand. I think maybe we should continue the discussion of the newsletter in this thread instead of the suggestions one.

I'm pretty much an admin so hopefully this comment won't be deleted

Lotus97Aug 22, 2011 4:05 PM
Aug 22, 2011 4:06 PM

Jan 2011
Lotus97 said:

hmmm pretty much isn't "is"...you've been offered to be an officer before, i'm sure that offer is still on the table...it wouldn't really be any difference honestly, but you would qualify to be here
Aug 22, 2011 4:14 PM

Apr 2011
billmurderface said:
Lotus97 said:

hmmm pretty much isn't "is"...you've been offered to be an officer before, i'm sure that offer is still on the table...it wouldn't really be any difference honestly, but you would qualify to be here

Justice said "future admin" so that's me probably. In other clubs, cardmakers get made admins, more for convenience than anything else. On that front what do you guys think about voting on a card LE as a monthly thing like the anthology? I think we'll probably get more members that way, although I don't know if they'll be "quality members". What I mean is: will they just come in to grab cards and not really participate in the forums? An argument in favor of more card LE would be to say that the larger the club is, the more people will be willing to join. Enter...Into the Inevitable seems to have merged cards club and social club very well. I'm not saying we should copy them, but you might want to check it out to see how they're doing it, I definitely don't think we'll want to do as many cards threads as them though.
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24923
Aug 22, 2011 4:57 PM

Aug 2009
Lotus, I'm sorry but I don't want people to get the wrong idea that they can post here or that I'm making exceptions just for you. I know you're a very very active member but you have to be either an officer or an admin to be here. If you don't want to put too many things on your head, it's perfectly fine, you can become and officer and keep helping with suggestions, cards, and helping things around with answering stuff about the club.

So I'll make the offer again, do you want to become an officer, yes or no?
I'm sorry to put it like that but I want to avoid any confusion. And pretty much I think you should have become an officer since long ago.. it's not that hard as you think.

If you accept this offer, I promise you we will discuss the card topics here and I do have a few ideas on what you wrote. But pls answer me first, ok? :)
Aug 22, 2011 5:16 PM

Aug 2009
So back to the first topic on threads..

I would suggest to close these:

the two RIP ones, "RIP Ryan Dunn" and "Kawakami Tomoko passed away T__T"
the other ones you mentioned
"abbreviations" (not much needed)
"Banner" (the banner is already created)
"ANIME REVIEWS ~request for reviewers~ +SUGGEST ANIME for reviewers" (no need for that since the project didn't go very well)
"spoiler Ending of Clannad After Story " (this could become a topic in the general discussion thread under spoillers. there are endless anime out there, we cannot create endless topics, unless they are regularly discussed)
I wouldn't suggest the same for the Naruto Shippuuden thread yet cause we post some updates there from time to time since the anime is ongoing. But if it startes being dead, be sure that I'll be the first one to close it.
"Do you prefer animes "without" ends?" (not a bad topic at all, but it just didn't grow, dunno if it would need some more advertising.. but i don't see it going far)
"Asian dramas and movies [general discussion]" (merge it with the J-dorama one. I knew it wouldn't go far since it was so similar with the other and such stuff can cause confusion anytime. So i'm suggesting to change the j-dorama thread to involve asian movies in general)
"[Contest] Club's "new layout and profile pic" CONTEST!" (already done)

I have a few others in mind too, but I want to give them some more time. Also I'm suggesting that we edit most of the titles in a way that will look neat.
Like all game threads should be like this: [game].... etc, etc
And all the thread titles should start with a capital letter.
Trying to make more accurate titles so that people will understand what the thread is about. Some titles are clever but not everyone will get the inside joke or what the creator had in his mind. So either we should add something beside it, or change the title completely.

What do you think?
Aug 22, 2011 5:55 PM

Apr 2011
JusticeUndone said:
Lotus, I'm sorry but I don't want people to get the wrong idea that they can post here or that I'm making exceptions just for you. I know you're a very very active member but you have to be either an officer or an admin to be here. If you don't want to put too many things on your head, it's perfectly fine, you can become and officer and keep helping with suggestions, cards, and helping things around with answering stuff about the club.

So I'll make the offer again, do you want to become an officer, yes or no?
I'm sorry to put it like that but I want to avoid any confusion. And pretty much I think you should have become an officer since long ago.. it's not that hard as you think.

If you accept this offer, I promise you we will discuss the card topics here and I do have a few ideas on what you wrote. But pls answer me first, ok? :)

Yeah, I guess I'll try being officer because I want to help out this club. I was planning on becoming an officer at some point I guess this will be the time since I do want input into this club. I'll just leave it that. I'll become an officer. I understand the responsibility that comes with it which is why I hesitated, but I think I'm up to it now.
Aug 22, 2011 6:10 PM

Aug 2009
You sure can handle it, you're already doing the work needed! ;) Don't worry too much about it, it's easier than it sounds! :)
Thanks so much for accepting the position!
Aug 22, 2011 6:15 PM

Aug 2009
Okay, so now we have two topics to discuss

#1 Threads
#2 LE cards
Aug 22, 2011 6:17 PM

Apr 2011
On the LE cards, should I put the text "20+" or "20+ Club"?

Also, can someone add sticky to my 250+ LE? I'll be opening it as soon as we hit 250 members.
Lotus97Aug 22, 2011 6:22 PM
Aug 22, 2011 6:52 PM

Jan 2011
@justice

i totally agree with everything you laid out...i would hope meta continues with her reviews though, they're fucking awesome even if they dont have the response they deserve...maybe that can be something just for her, bc i'm selfish and i want to see them...if you all agree and she's up to it of course.

@lotus

damn it's about time! ;D well deserved mr. officer dude
Aug 22, 2011 8:32 PM

Aug 2009
@Lotus
Congratulations on your new position. As Bill said, well deserved!

@Bill
Kay, kay, enough with the praise for my reviews, you make them sound as if they were the next best things after sliced bread ^o^ JK, I'm really happy you like reading them. If you insist and others agree, I probably could do something similar for the autumn season if I have time, but i can't promise anything yet.

Regarding the topic, I agree with everything Justice said, keeping things organized is crucial; nothing to add atm.
Aug 23, 2011 12:40 AM

Jun 2010
JusticeUndone said:
Okay, so first thing I wanted to talk with you about is clearing up old threads
I have a thing with order (not in my rooom.. xD) in the PC. I don't like unorganised things and too many stuff here and there. I want things to be certain, nicely categorised and similar in style and format.

Lately I've noticed that a lot of some older threads, although they had opportunity to grow bigger are burried under tons and tons of pages and threads.
I don't mean to offend anyone that has created a thread, but there are just some threads that after a while don't lead anywhere or don't work well. There aren't bad and good threads content-wise, just to avoid confusion. But there are such threads when it comes to quantity and regularity of posts.

So, to sum it all up, (and I've been thinking this for a while now) I would like us to discuss about deleting a lot of these older threads, organising others (changing titles if needed, putting some graphics inside) and stuff like that, that will make our club more neat, organised and it won't take 5 minutes to find a certain thread under tons and tons of others.

Now I know some of you will see the romantic side of the thing.. you know.. memories of the earliest days and first posts and all. As much as I understand this, and trust me I do, I don't see the point since noone is even watching these threads anymore and none will ever do again most likely. I'm a person that never used to throw away stuff, keeping them for memory's sake. I can guarantee you that I never looked or searched for those stuff again.

So for the sake of the club, I think it's better if we clear everything out and leave space for future threads. Let's live for the present, not past.

What do you think? x)

Not that I disagree but I am gonna do the devil's advocate for a bit.

There is not much reason to delete older threads if you think about it. They do not take up space, that's the beauty of digital stuff anyways. And even if we delete a bunch of them, we are gonna save what? 1 page? The least popular threads will still end up being on the last page.

Each thread has a certain life circle. Others remain on the top all the time, others end up falling behind. That's how it is. You cannot keep all the threads popular. Also the threads that stop being active, in a way show the history and the "power" of a forum or a club in this case.

The fact that we cannot organize threads very well is a problem of the platform we are using (myanimelist) since they do not provide certain forum features. Heck even this thread, is supposed to be admin's only but anyone can view and post in it, only because myanimelist does not provide features like admin-only threads and categories.

I like your post because I am like that as well. I sometimes keep things for memory's sake but you do have a point there. Besides I can understand your need to do such little things for the club since you love it so much, thus I am gonna help.

Anyways as I said it's not like I disagree, so I'll help with the clean up. I'll take care of some of my old useless threads like google les paul and my sandbox. I guess we could change the first to a general google doodle logo thread but I don't think there are many people here that enjoy that stuff except me. As for my sandbox, I thought it would be useful to see my old code but it really isn't, so I'll just delete it. Besides I figured how to make a new, shiny, invisible, untouchable sandbox. Hurray for being creative!

Nevertheless I am strongly against deleting the abbreviations thread. It's such an old thread from the times that there were very few people in this club. I can still remember the feelings I had when I saw it, read it and posted in it. And no I don't care if it's useless. (I propose a new rule. Threads created by the creator of the club are never to be deleted! xD)

Just my two cents, gotta go shopping, see you later.
Aug 23, 2011 5:53 AM

Aug 2009
I can see your points and I KNOW digital space is limitless obviously.. lol
I didn't mean it that way, all I meant was that I would like to see the threads a bit more organised and neat.
We could start by deleting some threads that could go and we can debate about others. I don't agree with you about threads that I created. Thanks for the thought, but it's not like every idea I had back then worked and I don't mind at all about that. If something has to go for the best, then it just has to go.
I didn't understand anything about the new sandbox.. xP but ok, i trust u have an idea on that..

ok, have fun!
Aug 23, 2011 6:50 AM

Jan 2011
i have to admit i feel a bit nostalgic for the old days as well sometimes...and i personally might be more inclined to keep the early days threads than some of the newer ones that went nowhere. i think we can agree about the RIP threads though and perhaps tumblr
Aug 23, 2011 7:19 AM

Aug 2010
Wawawawa my head is spinning around 8D Tons of very important stuff to read.

Okey at very first congrats Lotus for your new possession. It's glad to have you as an official part of our team.

Second, I def agree about deleting RIP threads and probably the Clannad one too since there's a general anime discussion thread too where you can always talk about Clannad as much as you wish.

What else... Yeah my brains are kinda empty now, so I'll be back to business soon.

Aug 23, 2011 7:26 AM

Jan 2011
oh yes forgot about the Clannad one too...i thought that about that one when it first started tbh, think i even said something about it
Aug 23, 2011 9:34 AM

Apr 2011
My comment isn't going to help much because I agree with both Leo and the other view. I don't like seeing threads die, but when we have over 20 threads that have been commented in the last 24 hours, things are bound to be pushed down a bit. There are threads that we probably could keep for nostalgia like Night Owl even though nobody comments on now, it was commented on a lot at the beginning. Also some threads that were dead for awhile get new life. I remember commenting in the non-anime cartoon thread a few weeks ago, and then it became active again for a week or two. There are some threads that don't have a lot of mileage and have been replaced by others. For example, I started the "Movies" thread and the "Television" thread where everyone listed their favorites and then the threads died. Now those threads are replaced by "What are you watching?" which is consistently active. Also, we have random spamming which I think is a good thread in theory, but it has been dead the past month or two. We had people posting videos in "Know your Meme" in the beginning, but then the new people (I'm guessing) didn't know what it meant so no one posted. Some people posted in Random Spamming instead, but then that died down too. Again I like Random Spamming and there's no reason to get rid of it, but things can be posted in club comments instead. There's a few threads that I agree could have been posted in General Anime Discussion, however they might not have gotten as much activity at least in the beginning. I do notice that a lot threads that eventually die, do get a lot of activity at the beginning so the question is whether they should be kept. I notice that when one of the dead threads is revived, some of the newer members then comment in it for at least a short time. I wrote a lot, hopefully it makes sense to people.
Aug 23, 2011 10:25 AM

Jan 2011
i dont wanna necissarily delete just "dead" threads...more like irrelevant ones like the previously mentioned RIP threads or Clannad spoiler...all the ones you mentioned, movies, spamming, meme, nite owl...etc...i would be highly against getting rid of and i dont think anyone is advocating that. i like reviving some dead ones as well.
Aug 23, 2011 10:33 AM

Apr 2011
billmurderface said:
i dont wanna necissarily delete just "dead" threads...more like irrelevant ones like the previously mentioned RIP threads or Clannad spoiler...all the ones you mentioned, movies, spamming, meme, nite owl...etc...i would be highly against getting rid of and i dont think anyone is advocating that. i like reviving some dead ones as well.

Maybe we can all agree from time to time we go through old threads and try to revive them (only if we actually have something new and relevant to say of course). At the very least I'll continue to do that. Since our club chat/comments are somewhat sporadic, our forums is the club's lifeblood is (not sure if that metaphor is right). I will try feature many threads in the newsletter, but I don't think we'll be sending a newsletter out very much. For one thing, if people haven't signed up for it, they probably don't want it every week. And more importantly, it's a lot of work sending those things out and I think we're all pretty busy
Aug 24, 2011 4:19 AM

Aug 2009
I agree with both your views and that's why I didn't mention one of those old thread for deletion in my post. What Bill said is what I had in mind, getting rid of those "irrelevant" ones, just to clear up our lists, since MAL forums don't have so many functions to organise things.

So are we okay as to delete some of these old ones?

We could always keep trying reviving old threads from time to time. Nothing bad about that, on the contrary..
Aug 24, 2011 5:28 AM

Jan 2011
i think we're all agreed...i'm going ahead and deleting the RIP ones since that's seems consensus
Aug 24, 2011 5:54 AM

Jun 2010
Let's get right down to action. I am about to delete: Leon's sandbox and Google Les Paul.

Do I have permission for this Justice-dono?
Aug 24, 2011 5:55 AM

Aug 2009
Yes, thnx Bill! :)

Sure, go ahead if you are sure you won't be needing them Leon!
Aug 24, 2011 6:11 AM

Jun 2010
It's ok the only thing I might miss from that thread is Bill's cordial bow and Haruka's attempt on recording something. I've been cleaning the house lately so I got a bit more used on throwing away stuff. Besides, you want things better organized so that's important and it should be done.
Aug 24, 2011 6:14 AM

Aug 2009
hm.. then maybe you should just change the title of the thread like you mentioned in one of your other posts above. it was a nice idea, discussing new google front pics.
So I think it's better that you just change the title on that one, what you think?! ;)
Aug 24, 2011 6:18 AM

Jan 2011
i think that's a good comprimise...there is a new one today after all...usually the google front pics are somebody or sth worth discussing anyways.
Aug 24, 2011 6:25 AM

Jun 2010
A little bit too late for that. Since i saw you gave your permission, I deleted both threads. Well we just won a tad more space. :)
Aug 24, 2011 6:29 AM

Jan 2011
oh well...could be a future thread perhaps....i was thinking about a sports thread btw...not that i need permission to post, just wondering if you guys think anyone would even be interested
Aug 24, 2011 6:33 AM

Jun 2010
Great idea Bill-san.
Aug 24, 2011 6:35 AM

Jan 2011
thanks leon...i'll do it tonight at home so i can use cool graphics and pics and stuff...can't really do that at work here
Aug 24, 2011 6:42 AM

Aug 2009
Oh great Bill, and the graphics would be nice! :)
I'm not into sports lately, but it would be nice having such a thread around.
I wonder if activities like the gym or some martial arts could fit into that category..
Aug 24, 2011 6:54 AM

Jun 2010
Of course it would fit! Martial arts are sports and actually my favorite. I was actually thinking of making a martial arts thread but I don't even have time to breath lately. So a general sports thread sounds great.
Aug 24, 2011 7:05 AM

Jan 2011
yeah martial arts def counts...anything athletic...or motorsports, i know F1 is big over there too. i'm hoping for some hockey talk too...from somebody, maybe bbmello...he's canadian =)
Aug 24, 2011 7:11 AM

Aug 2009
Definitely agree, a sports thread sounds great!

billmurderface said:
yeah martial arts def counts...anything athletic...or motorsports,i know F1 is big over there too. i'm hoping for some hockey talk too...from somebody, maybe bbmello...he's canadian =)

*raises hand*
F1 fan over here! Though I haven't been watching it much lately.
Aug 24, 2011 7:57 AM

Jan 2011
i knew there was at least one F1 fan...awesome...well it's settled, it shall be done tonight ^__^
Aug 24, 2011 8:38 AM

Aug 2010
Def for a sport thread! * waiting for good convos about ice hockey*

Aug 24, 2011 12:33 PM

Apr 2011

Hello, valued member of the 20+ Club! This newsletter is here to inform you of all the great things going on at 20+. First off, make sure to introduce yourself in our Introductions Thread. Post a photo of yourself in What do you look like? And be sure to say hello on our comment/chat room when dropping by.

We have tons of great games such as Create Your Own Anime Character, 3-4 Word Game (we should have a link to the new one and finish out the old one), Hurt/Heal, Determine Your Personality Type, Guess It/Post It.

We also have plenty of opportunities to collect cards such as Members Cards, 250+ LE, and Monthly Theme LE which is voted on by members.

For all the artists/photographers post any images you've done here and for the musicians out there post any songs you've done here. If you like watching funny/weird/interesting YouTube videos check out Know Your Meme here. Are you interested in health, psychology, and/or spirituality then check out Total Health: Mind, Body, and Soul

We have music threads including What are you listening to now?,OST/Soundtracks, Japanese Music Groups
The Music Anthology Project where each month members vote on a theme and then everyone submits a song. Once all the songs are submitted, the entire list in mp3 format will be mailed to you.
Lotus97Aug 24, 2011 12:37 PM
Aug 24, 2011 12:53 PM

Aug 2010
@Lotus

Very good work. Only thing I don't like is those graphics, maybe someone should create a special banner for the newsletter? If everyone's busy atm I could do that, no worries, but since you know my skills and the fact I don't have a exact photoshop so the outcome is not that good as it could be.

Aug 24, 2011 12:55 PM

Apr 2011
Lotus97 said:

Hello, valued member of the 20+ Club! This newsletter is here to inform you of all the great things going on at 20+. First off, make sure to introduce yourself in our Introductions Thread. Post a photo of yourself in What do you look like? And be sure to say hello on our comment/chat room when dropping by.

We have tons of great games such as Create Your Own Anime Character, 3-4 Word Game (we should have a link to the new one and finish out the old one), Hurt/Heal, Determine Your Personality Type, Guess It/Post It.

We also have plenty of opportunities to collect cards such as Members Cards, 250+ LE, and Monthly Theme LE which is voted on by members.

For all the artists/photographers post any images you've done here and for the musicians out there post any songs you've done here. If you like watching funny/weird/interesting YouTube videos check out Know Your Meme here. Are you interested in health, psychology, and/or spirituality then check out Total Health: Mind, Body, and Soul

We have music threads including What are you listening to now?, OST/Soundtracks, Japanese Music Groups, The Music Anthology Project where each month members vote on a theme and then everyone submits a song. Once all the songs are submitted, the entire list in mp3 format will be mailed to you.

Is this better? We still need the link to the new 3-4 word game. I'll let Bill decide what to do about that.
Lotus97Aug 24, 2011 1:00 PM
Aug 24, 2011 12:59 PM

Jan 2011
yeah i think i agree with lumikki...i'd say nothing with gifs or anything, and something club specific. we could wait until meta gets back, which won't be long, if she'd be willing (i feel so useless these days hahaha i can't do anything for the club hahaha)...but otherwise great job lotus...hopefully you/we don't get flagged for spamming
Aug 24, 2011 1:06 PM

Apr 2011
billmurderface said:
yeah i think i agree with lumikki...i'd say nothing with gifs or anything, and something club specific. we could wait until meta gets back, which won't be long, if she'd be willing (i feel so useless these days hahaha i can't do anything for the club hahaha)...but otherwise great job lotus...hopefully you/we don't get flagged for spamming

what about just 4 news flash gifs. I think it looks ok, otherwise we should just wait for Meta to get back unless someone else wants to design the graphics. I know card clubs sometimes send out bulletins before they have a newsletter sign up. Hopefully since this is a one-shot deal it will ok. But we should look into the "legality" of it before sending it out.
Aug 24, 2011 1:16 PM

Jan 2011
i'm not saying it doesn't look ok, but if we're going through the trouble, we should put our best foot forward and make the best impression possible with people who aren't familiar with us. plus, like i said, i think it's important to have something 20+ specific.

like i said it looks fine, but it should really be super eye candy...that's all. besides we have some time to wait, it doesn't need to go out right away by any means
Aug 24, 2011 1:25 PM

Aug 2010
Agree with Bill, the text part is perfect to me, but we need some very good club specified thing attached to the post.

There's an option that admins can send comments to all members of the club just with a one click, so I think it's legal to send a newsletter to numerous persons.

Aug 24, 2011 4:52 PM

Aug 2009
I agree with Bill and Lumikki. But great work on the structure of the text. I would suggest maybe using a dark gray color instead of black for the letters and also not in bold.. just to make it look less intense and make the links stand out more.
As Bill said though, no need to rush things! I think we already have lots of activity in the club as it is. So we could take our time on this.
Aug 24, 2011 7:58 PM

Jan 2011
@lotus

missed what you said about the word game...in the spirit of keeping things tidy around here, i think we'll just start the new one in the same thread and change the title perhaps.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kumquat123 - Feb 18, 2012

3116 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.