Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2011 2:11 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just when I thought the shit was over, Asato's brother came into the picture.
May 26, 2012 11:17 AM
May 2012
Yea now that was crazy the poor man keeps getting steeped on watch one day he's gonna kill one of them
Dec 2, 2012 3:11 AM
Nov 2012
Poor Asato. His girl is simply a slut in the end.
Dec 3, 2012 4:50 PM
May 2010
Thought it was going for a happy-ish ending after the blond guy got dragged away, he even managed to give the guy a decent punch. Then the brother showed up in the last 5 minutes and killed it. :(
Feb 4, 2014 6:37 AM

Oct 2009
AlexSadist-sama said:
Just when I thought the shit was over, Asato's brother came into the picture.

-hentai-wut- said:
Then the brother showed up in the last 5 minutes and killed it. :(

Why do you think that is his brother? That's just some random student...
Nov 19, 2014 10:58 AM

Sep 2011
This fucked up story, together with fucked-up-brain couple. Then suddenly another fucking guy.

Feb 25, 2016 7:21 PM

May 2015

The characters reached a new level of stupidity. No matter how many times I see plots like this it never ceases to amaze me... (ˇ_ˇ’!l)
Mar 28, 2016 4:39 PM

Oct 2015
AUHaHUhuahuaHUaHUUAHhuahua OMGGGGG

The characters are SOOOOOOO STUPID plus it's NTR... just trash.

This hentai enters on my list of the WORST hentais I've ever seen!

-1/10
Apr 13, 2016 7:39 AM
Oct 2013
Ayumi-san rape was pretty hot. Cried so good and loved the fear in her face and the way she got so weak being controlled from behind and with her legs (*´ч ` *)
Got a hold on her mentally AND physically! And it was all the better after all the previous showing of her confidence. She seemed to have enjoyed at the end though XD

Akane scenes were pretty alright. I liked when she gets taken from behind. Her poor attempt at trying to reject kyousuke each time were so unconvincing XD

Kyousuke mocking asato so good. 'Thanks to asato, I got the ultimate feast... of akane's virginity that is!'

Happy end in the end I guess except for Kyousuke since plans and himself were destroyed probably. Kid gets ero play with 2 ladies and makes money. Asato is ignorant but stilling getting laid and the akane loving. Akane is loved greatly by asato and sister who do not condemn her and is also satisfied physically. And sister is happy as well at the end. Win for all ~(≧▽≦)/~
User-sanApr 13, 2016 7:56 AM
Mar 26, 2017 1:47 PM
Jan 2016
10/10 for me i like shit like this, my dick is so f*cking hard but it broke my heart lol
May 7, 2018 8:23 PM
Jul 2018
What the hell is this crap? I can't believe Asato blamed himself ("It's my fault... maybe she was too loney..."). I also can't believe Akane had the gall to try to turn the tables after seeing Ayumi and Asato together. And Akane's tears and apologies shortly after getting slapped by Ayumi is another thing that bugged me. I think Asato would've been better off just letting Akane and Kyou go (especially considering Akane basically ends up doing the same thing all over again later on).

Serhiyko said:
Why do you think that is his brother? That's just some random student...

One of the Ryouta's (the boy) lines while penetrating Akane is, "I'm better than Asato nii-chan right?" But here's one of his other lines, "Today was studying pro-wrestling and stuff like that with Ayumi-nee-chan." I also don't think he's the protagonist's brother (line: "Lucky for me her boyfriend is an idiot").

hentaiboy1999 said:
my dick is so f*cking hard

Thanks for letting us know. Just make sure to contact your doctor if it's like that for more than four hours.
Jul 5, 2020 2:22 AM

Aug 2018
Wow, way to blame her boyfriend cheating with the nee-san, after all the fucks she did with kyousuke.

After kyosuke leaves and everything back to it was, I thought the bitch Akane doesn't deserve forgiveness and the happy ending because of all she did. Turns out the story doesn't end there xD lol
Poor MC guy.
Jan 2, 2022 12:36 AM
Feb 2019
Fuck that two whore ....and the loser guy too...
Jan 20, 2023 6:44 PM
Mar 2017
If it weren't for that last 5 minutes I could have called this a Eucatastrophe. 
Jan 25, 2023 12:34 AM
Mar 2017
This is a Visual Novel adaptation like a lot of NTR Anime, but for this one there is actually is an English Fan Wiki with some details about the Game.  It seems the tacked on ending is basically a completely different route  All of these NTR VNs has happy endings and this is just the only one to kind of include one in the Anime.

More topics from this board

» OMG ( 1 2 )

thethorndog - Apr 4, 2010

62 by MainakSikder »»
Dec 26, 2022 2:30 PM

Poll: » Triangle Blue Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 4, 2011

4 by Apakabar »»
Jul 5, 2020 1:58 AM

Poll: » Almost Perfect NTR?

DrunkAlpaChino - Aug 25, 2017

0 by DrunkAlpaChino »»
Aug 25, 2017 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.