Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2011 1:39 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kyaaaaaaaa!
Can anyone say "perfect couple"?
Hurry up and get married please.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2011 2:05 AM

Jun 2008
can anyone say boring??
waste of a chapter...
Aug 3, 2011 3:43 AM

Apr 2009

Oh Eba, I see what you did there
Aug 3, 2011 4:25 AM

Feb 2009
something clearly is still on his mind. Just end this already :!
Aug 3, 2011 4:44 AM

Sep 2007
Quite an okay chapter, hope something interesting will happen on the next one.

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Aug 3, 2011 5:49 AM
May 2011
No chapter next week :(
Aug 3, 2011 8:18 AM

Feb 2009
Dat ass.

And if the first page with them together made me smile, then I don't care what you say, I like this chapter.
Aug 3, 2011 12:28 PM

Sep 2007
Same like belat, i liked this chapter despite i hate the characters. :s
Aug 3, 2011 2:40 PM

Oct 2008
Seriously, reading chapters of a manga when you hate/dislike the pair of main characters is more confusing than I thought it would be. One part of me simply wants to read it till the end, and another is asking me why the hell do you still read this when you don't give a damn anymore about the main couple?
Aug 3, 2011 3:20 PM

May 2011
belatkuro said:
Dat ass.

Win.

Hope something interesting pops up.
Aug 3, 2011 4:37 PM

Jul 2008
Things are going well... I don't know what to feel anymore.

BEGINNER
Aug 3, 2011 5:57 PM

May 2009
Snoozer of an episode. But points to Eba for being so good to Haruto here. Blisters are painful.
Aug 3, 2011 7:19 PM

Nov 2008
nice, but sort of boring chapter

if its just gonna continue like this, i hope it ends within the next few chapters
Aug 4, 2011 8:33 AM
Mar 2009
Seo could have ended it on that last panel...but nope.

What crazy shitstorm does he have planned in the following week?
Aug 4, 2011 12:10 PM

Jun 2011
ChronosXIII said:
Seo could have ended it on that last panel...but nope.

What crazy shitstorm does he have planned in the following week?

Hopefully a storm that involves Eba finally getting her comeuppance in such an [in]glorious way that it becomes THE *Crowning Moment of Awesome* for the entire manga.

I'm sure other members have already said this, but I will repeat their sentiments: If Eba received her just desserts back around chapter 90-100, Seo could have finished KnIM up last year. I personally wouldn't have minded a "Nice Boat" Armada to cap off KnIM, and I'm still holding out for it.
~_^_^_~
Life is a mess...yet incorruptible

Aug 4, 2011 5:15 PM

Nov 2010
I'm loving it.
Aug 4, 2011 6:43 PM

Oct 2008
I though it was an ok chapter.. not the best one ever but it was not that bad either... and whatever your preference was for the final girl .. you can't deny that they make a cute couple..
Aug 4, 2011 7:30 PM
May 2009
If kazama didn't die I wonder what they will be doing right now lol xD
Aug 7, 2011 11:39 AM
Mar 2010
It took a lot of sacrifice and hurting others to get to that mirror shot. They deserve it and I'm happy for them.
Aug 7, 2011 11:59 PM

Aug 2007
When they were talking and he was thinking, I couldn't help thinking of it going something like...

Eba: But was the first room we saw really that bad? I thought it was pretty good.
Haruto: Well... it was okay...but none of the rooms have Asuka living nextdoor.
Eba: wtf? *bitchslaps Haruto*
Aug 8, 2011 12:05 AM

Nov 2010
Where0Meets15 said:
When they were talking and he was thinking, I couldn't help thinking of it going something like...

Eba: But was the first room we saw really that bad? I thought it was pretty good.
Haruto: Well... it was okay...but none of the rooms have Asuka living nextdoor.
Eba: wtf? *bitchslaps Haruto*

lol :)
Aug 8, 2011 11:26 AM

Mar 2011
Wooooo!

So, when Haruto moves in, maybe Eba will try to spend as much time there as possible, living rent free etc etc etc

She's a bitch but haruto might finally get laid!
Aug 18, 2011 10:09 PM

Nov 2010
Is the sex coming?!
Aug 20, 2011 10:36 PM

Jun 2009
Waste of time
though finding a place to stay kept me interested
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 5, 2013 10:45 PM

Feb 2011
Anyone else think it's bad that he's with the girl of his dreams that he's sacrificed everything for, and he's not smiling? This is like that scene from "The Graduate (1967)" where they couple give everything up to be with eachother, get on a bus and just run, but a few seconds later....once the thrill wears off, you see the blank look on their face and they're like "What the hell did we do....".
Oct 17, 2015 7:28 AM

Mar 2013
Felt sad for him losing his friends tho
Mar 9, 2016 10:05 AM

Aug 2014
My feeling is that this it's just the calm before the storm.
Mar 22, 2017 10:05 AM
Sep 2011
Yeah Haruto looks like his love for Yuzuki already died off a bit. Or maybe he's just bad at expressing himself.

He "eh"s too much, too.
Nov 20, 2019 12:59 PM
Nov 2019
Naoli said:

We'd probably still end up seeing them together here. Like the anime OVA said: "There's a red string of fate intertwined between them, no matter what comes their way, they'd always end up together eventually." [Kazama probably died cause he was in the way of their fate, rip dud]

Seeing how they just randomly met at the ONE AND ONLY mixer they decided to go to (his workplace was fine since it was close to her house), randomly had his and asuka's trip cancelled so he can meet Eba in Hiroshima, how his friends had a traffic jam so both of them can go to the festival alone. Heck, it'd hard to believe that is untrue.Knowing Eba, she'd probably end up rekting everyone including Kazama on her way back to Haruto. (disclaimer: i ship Eba x Haruto, but i'd still say she brings trouble everywhere haha).

AkatsukiShinobi said:
Anyone else think it's bad that he's with the girl of his dreams that he's sacrificed everything for, and he's not smiling? This is like that scene from "The Graduate (1967)" where they couple give everything up to be with eachother, get on a bus and just run, but a few seconds later....once the thrill wears off, you see the blank look on their face and they're like "What the hell did we do....".

If anything, they were reverting to their true self (roles) in their relationship. Haruto was always tsun for Eba and Eba was dere for him back in the Hiroshima arc. He was forced to act otherwise during the Tokyo arc. In fact, both of them weren't their usual selfs and had a reverse role (with Eba being cold, and Haruto being proactively dere). It's good to see Eba and Haruto slowly going back to their "real" self with no need for facade to "push her loved one away" and to "put on a smile to help her (even though it hurt him)" respectively. Brings back the Hiroshima arc nostalgia.

P.S. I don't think these "fillers" are boring though, it honestly adds a wholesome and complete feeling to this series. We need a break from all the drama once in awhile. While it is interesting with all the chaos, some peacetime can be good too.
dabeliuteehDec 7, 2019 4:18 PM
Dec 4, 2019 9:32 AM
Aug 2017
dabeliuteeh said:
Naoli said:

We'd probably still end up seeing them together here. Like the anime OVA said: "There's a red string of fate intertwined between them, no matter what comes their way, they'd always end up together eventually." [Kazama probably died cause he was in the way of their fate, rip dud]

Seeing how they just randomly met at the ONE AND ONLY mixer they decided to go to (his workplace was fine since it was close to her house), randomly had his and asuka's trip cancelled so he can meet Eba in Hiroshima, how his friends had a traffic jam so both of them can go to the festival alone. Heck, it'd hard to believe that is untrue.Knowing Eba, she'd probably end up rekting everyone including Kazama on her way back to Haruto. (disclaimer: i ship Eba x Haruto, but i'd still say she brings trouble everywhere haha).

AkatsukiShinobi said:

If anything, they were reverting to their true self (roles) in their relationship. Haruto was always tsun for Eba and Eba was the dere for him back in the Hiroshima arc. He was forced to act otherwise during the Tokyo arc. In fact, both of them weren't their usual selfs and had a reverse role (with Eba being cold, and Haruto being proactively dere). It's good to see Yuzuki and Eba slowly going back to their "real" self with no need for facade to "push her loved one away" and to "put on a smile to help her (even though it hurt him)" respectively. Brings back the Hiroshima arc nostalgia.

P.S. I don't think these "fillers" are boring though, it honestly adds a wholesome and complete feeling to this series. We need a break from all the drama once in a all. While it is interesting with all the chaos, some peacetime can be good too.

Too old of a discussion this is but I can't help but reply to this comment that the user is absolutely correct and the next 70 chapters was what we needed.

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.