Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2011 1:00 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well the first it was really sad to see Miama die out but at least she got her love making from Yuni.

This what hentai should be more about, story line with less extreme scenes IMO. Well I like it that way thus why I rate it higher.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 12, 2011 7:43 AM

Sep 2009
This hentai remind me Wet summer days.Pretty same stories.
Apr 1, 2012 9:58 PM

Apr 2009
Hey it's a medical breakthrough, cure bulimia with one night of sex! LOL Uhmm maybe it was the counseling after all, during sex... ROTFLMAO
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 11, 2014 3:07 PM

Jun 2013
Good animation for the time, uncensored, and I enjoyed the character interactions but I wish the sex scenes were at least a little bit longer.
Jan 22, 2016 4:53 AM
Oct 2013
Typical help the girl stories, except he fixes them somehow with sex XD

Kotoha was so loose, just met him and already cry in his arms and did it. I think her orgasm lasted longer than the actual sex XD

Miama came so fast as well in mere seconds. Not sure if she died? How can they spend the rest of lives together/forever if so? Sounded awfully like her last words in the preview though.

Well the h scenes are way too short and plain. Detail is alright in the closeups I guess. Don't really care for characters no time to in any case.
Jul 9, 2022 3:02 AM

Oct 2013
Where the fuck did the girl in the wheelchair go! I wanted to see him cure her paralyzed legs with sex!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Flutter of Birds: Tori-tachi no Habataki Episode 2 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 14, 2011

7 by Collins89 »»
Jul 9, 2022 3:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.