Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 10, 2011 8:02 PM

Jun 2009
Muffinx3 said:
Bet it'll end with Menma being the one who's actually alive while the others are dead. Would be pretty surprising to see that at least :].

now this would be very interesting yet well shock me for a few days !! XD
Jun 10, 2011 8:24 PM

Jun 2009
Still I can see the most possible ending with Menma finally resting in peace and everyone moving on especially Jinta then possibly going out with Aneru later on (okay, that last part was wishful thinking). The most obvious cliche but I would really like it that way. Would be little surprised if it does not end that way though.

I guess Yukiatsu insists going out with Aneru because he somehow felt they are in the same situation with Yukiatsu getting ditched by Menma and Aneru with her unrequited love. I could happen but it should really be JintaxAneru and Tsuruko with Yukiatsu. Anyway, not much of a shipper but I would appreciate with this conclusive ending.
Jun 10, 2011 8:28 PM

Nov 2008
epiklow said:
The JintanxMenma moments were so adorable they made me tear up quite a lot.. Jintan realllly cares about Menma.. The part where he hugged her was really cute.

This episode was one of my favorites, b/c it shows me how much Jin-tan cares about Menma. They really are meant for each other. As for Anaru...she can end up with Yukiatsu or whoever else, as long as she stays away from Jin-tan. Although I do feel bad for Tsuruko, maybe Anaru should just move on by herself.

I know someone said that people don't have to all like each other in a circle of friends, but I do notice that it happens a lot in real life, especially in high school. Sometimes its just easier to date someone you already know well. As for me, I don't do that, b/c it causes too much drama and broken friendships.

Really random, but can someone tell me when this anime switched from 24 or 26 episodes to 11. Is this all there's gonna be?
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jun 10, 2011 8:37 PM

Feb 2008
I wish yukiatsu would get hit by a bus. I really hate that douchebag
Jun 10, 2011 10:00 PM

Jun 2011
Well. i see... But just saying, if i had to take Yadomi role in this situation, answer Anjou confession would be the last thing i want to deal with. My love one was dead for like 10 years, and now she came back... Well, that should be the priority. Didn't answer yet doesn't mean he won't, he just can't right now. He do care for Anjou (lot more than Yukiatsu i say, that's a safe bet). I'd do the exact same thing if unfortunately i had to be him.
i think the 5 character will eventually move one, but there'll be no couple. All i see are just dead end, there's no way out, any attempts to compromise, shipping them to look like a full ending will just ruin the show completely.
But i personally think Yukiatsu with Tsukuro are perfect together, their smug-f'in-face will make some great wedding albums.
Jun 10, 2011 10:03 PM
May 2011
I still don't see how the title "We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day" is relevant yet?
Jun 10, 2011 10:25 PM

Jan 2011
GaaraUzumaki said:
I still don't see how the title "We Still Don't Know the Name of the Flower We Saw That Day" is relevant yet?

They were talking about a flower in one of the episodes I can't remember which one though... time to rewatch
Jun 10, 2011 10:57 PM
May 2011
hottbill said:
GaaraUzumaki said:

They were talking about a flower in one of the episodes I can't remember which one though... time to rewatch

Oh cool thanks, I'll do the same. Sometimes Menma is seen with a pink flower in her hair, would that have any relevance to the title do you think?
Jun 10, 2011 11:11 PM

Aug 2010
Dangg it, I wish they focused more on Tsuruko and Poppo. They're part of the main characters too, y'know?! I mean, we all know how Jinta, Anjou, Yukiatsu, and (probably) Menma when Jinta was asked the "Do you like Menma?" question, but what about Tsuruko and Poppo?

Seriously, I really hate how they're just characters with not a lot of main roles. They'd better have some in future episodes! >:O

This is probably just me, but I'm starting to hate Jinta more and more. He's just starting to annoy me. :/
Jun 10, 2011 11:16 PM

Sep 2007
I briefly skimmed through all the posts.. most of it was hating on -insert character- or arguing about shipping, soyeah.

Iilia said:
Bleh, I feel like I'm the odd one out because I really don't dislike any of the character. Menma is at times irritating, but that's it.
^ basically.

I thought it was interesting that Menma had a shadow in this episode. Did she have one before? I swore she didn't. Does that mean she's becoming more real..? o_o I have to rewatch some episodes to refresh my memory.
At first, I thought her inability to write signaled that Menma was slowly disappearing.. but I guess she's connected to the base somehow? Hrm.

Yukiatsu got Menma a flower hairpin? I will probably have to rewatch for flower references too, haha.

Sad if this is really only 11 episodes. :/
Jun 10, 2011 11:52 PM
Oct 2008
Waggghhh!!

WHAT DID JINTAN TALK TO MENMA'S BROTHER ABOUT!?

WHAT WAS THE THING MENMA WANTED TO TALK ABOUT WITHOUT JINTAN!?

WHY DOES MENMA HAVE SUCH A DEEP CONNECTION WITH JINTAN'S MOM!? (Also, why does she always think of her whenever she comforts Jin-tan)

On another note...

Jun 10, 2011 11:58 PM

Oct 2010
le3ech said:
WHY DOES MENMA HAVE SUCH A DEEP CONNECTION WITH JINTAN'S MOM!? (Also, why does she always think of her whenever she comforts Jin-tan)
Because she always visited her or proposed to visit her in the hospital. It's also someone who made her feel perhaps as good or better than her own mom. I am talking about the head patting.
wakka9ca said:
Orulyon said:
Even if many people dont believe in friendship between girls and boys, the reality is that, YES, you can have a male best friend even if you´re a girl or vice versa and never fall in love with him
Exactly, having friends of opposite sex with no romantic feelings is possible. Especially when you grew up with them.
Yeah but in Yukiatsu's case he may have other intentions and we don't know what they are because we never even knew his cross dressing problem until it was revealed so it shall be to see in the next episode how he will proceed towards Anjou or will Tsuruki do something about it.
chaelmi said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Orulyon said:
Why are you all assuming he wants to date Anaru to piss off Jintan, when he perfectly knows that Jintan does not love Anaru?
I see it more in another perspective: two broken hearts getting together and sharing their pain.
People deal with things with different ways. Not everyone must be cliche.
I see it that he knows that Anjou loves Jintan because he is smart enough to have observed it easily.
ironic... yukiatsu is smart, he perfectly knows that jintan does not love anaru, when he doesn't even know how tsuruko feels for him...
He may be more than meets the eye type with the cross dressing arc and everyone's horification her in the forums he might pull another on us. He already did with his rage of kicking.
chaelmi said:
did someone assume that he wants to date Anaru to piss off Jintan? well i dont know, put personally, i dont like him saying he's serious about dating anjou when he's not...
He might to bring down Jinta, yes but Anjou should be strong enough IMO to say no to him unless there is force invovled, Yukiatsu is impulsive, he might do something he regrets.
chaelmi said:
(he's just saying that to comfort anjou) - probably but when there's thousands of other things to talk about, and ways to comfort a girl... why focus on that thing... >.<
EXACTLY! Why did he do the "Hand swiping the tears away?" He could have given her a handkerchief and would be smart enough to carry one or something along those lines? Seems I have seen this move lead to romance in other series so yeah something may be up with that.
chaelmi said:
but it cant be helped, that is what the producers wanted....
Drama? Love it! Bring it on, so far the cross dressing arc was the best O_O reaction type I have observed around the forums.
chaelmi said:
oh and for the record, im not a yukiatsu hater... im just a pro "tsuruko must be happy" and an anti "yukiatsu x anjou pairing"
Same here except I get sometimes emotionally possessed so to speak.
Yumekichi11Jun 11, 2011 12:07 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 11, 2011 12:18 AM

Sep 2010
Arghhhhh no Yukiatsu x Anaru please! D: D: D:
They're just looking to displace their unrequited love.

That last scene with Jintan and Menma was amazing! They did a good job with the cinematics - I felt so tense every time they did shots of Menma near the water. O__o;;

I'm not sure we need an ep devoted to Tsuruko, I think we've gotten a lot of pieces of info on her already (in terms of her liking Yukiatsu). Nice to see Poppo serious for once! I am curious as to what he was asking...hmmm...
Jun 11, 2011 12:23 AM

Oct 2010
Orulyon said:
Yumekichi11 said:
No, I do understand his frustrations in regards that's not the problem, the problem is Yukiatsu failing at managing his anger and instead cooperate more with Jintan to talk to Menma.

Where did he failed to manage his anger? When he tried to punch Jintan, he stopped himself and didn’t do it. When he was angry in this ep, he didn’t tell a word to Jintan or Tsuruko, he just kicked the wall.
Indeed he did but maybe because there was a lot of people around but I agree he may have a certain threshold to controlling it but if it goes beyond then who knows.
Orulyon said:
He never said bad words to anyone, but only the same question which, although said in a hurt/aggressive way, was nothing more than the truth: “Why does Menma only appear to Jintan?”. It’s a reasonable and logical question. But I agree he should talk and cooperate with Jintan.
I do agree he did not show any verbal agression and more violent ones but that just proves how well he is cultured and more how he bottles up and unleashes it more physically. Perhaps that may explain the reason of his sports involvement much more to say the least of un-steaming through them.
Orulyon said:
There is nothing more complex than the human heart. And all hearts are different, we should always try to see the reasons why someone acts in a certain way in a certain situation and don’t make quick judgments.
Yeah but I get to be hasty sometimes in dramas and cool off later so that's all to it.

BTW replied to you in the spoiler.

Jun 11, 2011 1:21 AM

Aug 2010
This is probably the first time I've ever seen such mature drama like this in an anime. It works really well with this medium, are there any other shows like this?

Also, great episode, series of the year right here.
Jun 11, 2011 1:25 AM

Feb 2011
After what happened jintan still didn't learn through menma's death, why can't he just be honest :/
and mmhh for yukiatsu to anjou well they got a chemistry than to yukiatsu to tsuruko... but well I don't want to see them end up with each other.
Jun 11, 2011 1:53 AM

Sep 2008
Kind of makes the previous episodes with nobody believing Jinta completely redundant now that Menma just went and picked items up in front of everyone. Not good. At all.

Still really enjoying the show, but its definitely not realistic at this point.

Also, lots of respect for Yukiatsu. I think he'd be my 2nd fav male char after Poppo now. Sorry Jinta, you're last now.
5layerJun 11, 2011 1:56 AM
Jun 11, 2011 2:20 AM

Mar 2011
Jintan still has trauma with menma's death. It is hard for tsuruko that i think she likes yukiatsu because yukiatsu said he liked go out with anjou.

I wonder, does jintan still want to continue the fireworks, although in the end, i am quite sure that they will make it. It causes jintan want menma to stay with him forever(he said at the river). it is hard for jintan because he want to see menma and live with menma but when it happen, he should grant her wish and by granting this, i am sure the menma will disappear.

I am surprised that yukiatsu will do that when begging to menma's father.
I am curious, what would popo ask to menma where they was in secret base?
Is he going to ask about, what will menma do when they were gethered by her (on the day when menma die)? or he wonders, is menma like jintan? or why does she appear now? or why only can jintan see her?

I think yukiatsu feel jealous when he looked jintan's hand, because he think that menma is on date with jintan. Hmmm....
I hope fireworks is not the real reason menma's appear. I will disappointed if it is the real reason.
kidrightJun 11, 2011 2:24 AM
Jun 11, 2011 2:21 AM
Oct 2008
5layer said:
Kind of makes the previous episodes with nobody believing Jinta completely redundant now that Menma just went and picked items up in front of everyone. Not good. At all.

Also, lots of respect for Yukiatsu. I think he'd be my 2nd fav male char after Poppo now. Sorry Jinta, you're last now.

Ehh I want to say I kind of disagree?

I mean, she was always jumping on people and they could feel it, turning on lights, and always giving little hints throughout numerous episodes that she was there, I guess I felt like there was a lot of foreshadowing to her finally making an appearance.

I do agree with the not realistic now. Just so weird with little floating cups and ghosts making me raisin bread just doesn't really scream 'slice o' life'.
Jun 11, 2011 2:39 AM

Mar 2011
le3ech said:
5layer said:

I mean, she was always jumping on people and they could feel it, turning on lights, and always giving little hints throughout numerous episodes that she was there, I guess I felt like there was a lot of foreshadowing to her finally making an appearance.

I do agree with the not realistic now. Just so weird with little floating cups and ghosts making me raisin bread just doesn't really scream 'slice o' life'.

I agree with you. for slice of life, 'ghost' is weird. i think menma is okay when she's only jintan's imagination so she cannot to interact with people and things. 'Ghost' is not realistic for 'slice of life', because when they tell it was ghost, everyone will accept everything.. :)
Jun 11, 2011 2:40 AM

Dec 2009
Heh I like the role reversal in this episode.

Yukiatsu admitting defeat and apparently moving on, while Jintan realizes how he's still deeply attached to the past.

Or Yukiatsu is pulling a fast one, and is still the antagonist. I'd rather not have that excessive cliche drama, but it remains to be seen.

Perhaps we will finally see a Tsuroko episode, see what makes her tick (well we've seen it partially already)

AND NO WAY ONLY 2 MORE EPISODES?
Jun 11, 2011 3:15 AM

Nov 2008
"We Still Don't Know the [reason] of the [Yukihatsu Fan base] We Saw That Day"

Most disliked character , I honestly fail to see how he reaches #1 for so many people.
Jun 11, 2011 4:25 AM
Dec 2008
Keibo said:
I LOVED the Yukiatsu/Naruko moment *_______*
And I don't feel bad for Tsuruko at all.

SAME HERE :">
but really. it was intense. it made me nervous on how will tsuruko will react seeing yukiatsu and anjou :">
Jun 11, 2011 4:42 AM

Jan 2010
Pleeeaaase f*ck off Yuki...
Jintan, raep Anaru already x___x
These YukiXAnaru scenes are just so FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-if you know what I mean.

Yuki, go die. Go away with Menma. Plz. /hmph!
And two moar eps of AnoHana...nuuuu T_T
Jun 11, 2011 5:05 AM

Jun 2008
@Yumekichi11: Thank you for replying, im glad we had a nice discussion:) also, i dont want to throw my opinions into people, so i hope nobody gets offended, it was my opinions, and i welcome everyone who wants to discuss them with me:)

sirwence said:
"We Still Don't Know the [reason] of the [Yukihatsu Fan base] We Saw That Day"

Most disliked character , I honestly fail to see how he reaches #1 for so many people.

Reply from Yukiatsu lovers:

" We still dont know the reason why Yukiatsu haters could not stop their useless meaningless and illogical hate and just become peaceful people and recognize that Yukiatsu was not a bastard on that Day"

I never said the guy was perfect or goody goody. i said he has flaws and bad qualities. I said he did many mistakes and probably will even do some shit till the end.
But i also said
The guy did managed to surpass his anger in this ep. Slowly he is trying his best to hold on his frustrations and doesnt punch Jintan. (ofc, he is impulsive so he might still punch Jintan till the end, im not denying that, and that actually has a good probability to happen).
and even if a person has more flaws than qualities that does not make him a human crap. Because he still has very good qualities like we saw on this ep.

He was gentle enough to Anaru, and showed a true devotion to Menma by kneeling on the floor to her dad.

im not saying i forgot he crossdressed and had several bad attitudes, but to me, i think in this episode he was awesome!even if he does shit in the next episode, i gotta praise him for this ep!

Instead of spreading hate, i choose spreading love~
OrulyonJun 11, 2011 5:09 AM

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 11, 2011 5:36 AM

Oct 2010
Orulyon said:
@Yumekichi11: Thank you for replying, im glad we had a nice discussion:) also, i dont want to throw my opinions into people, so i hope nobody gets offended, it was my opinions, and i welcome everyone who wants to discuss them with me:)
Totally agree but look at Jinta and it seems he is the case that applies to this whole being affected and not life unchanged types whereas it would be nice to see how he was before his mom died. All we know is that he was quite cheery and hopeful that his mom would recover, which unfortunately did not but nothing of how he became exactly after his mom's death.

Jun 11, 2011 7:38 AM

Sep 2009
All the ramifications of Menma's being able to interact with tangible things could and should have been played out earlier, or at least the ability's presence should have been delayed. Yukiatsu is still the most sugoi thing in this show.
Jun 11, 2011 7:51 AM

Apr 2008
Such a big love drama in this :P
Jintan loves Menma of course, Anaru is in love with Jintan, Tsuruko is in love with Yukiatsu, while Yukiatsu wants to date Anaru though is obsessed with Menma.

Hope it ends like this:
Jintan x Anaru
Tsuruko x Yukiatsu

Poppo will forever be happily single :P

Jun 11, 2011 8:18 AM

Apr 2008
Ballista said:
Yukiatsu's motives seem suspect at best. He is clearly disturbed by the fact that Jintan is the only one who can see Menma, and him trying to get the wish fulfilled shows me that instead of wanting what's best for Menma, he wants her out of Jintan's life. There is a clear jealousy on his part, and him trying to force the issue asking Menma all those questions show that.

This thought was then enforced further when he kicked the crap out of that poor fence post after Jintan's chance meeting with him. Seems like he's doing all he can to spite Jintan, and I'm beginning to wonder if him asking Anaru out on a date is because of this as well. Getting one up on Jintan in this respect is probably his best move especially after they send Menma to heaven. That leaves Jintan with no one and I can definitely see that in his train of thought.

Poor Tsuruko misinterpreting the scene will probably create some tension between her and Anaru as well. Seriously, the guys (other than Poppo) are really screwed up in this group.

gotta totally agree with this.
Jun 11, 2011 9:15 AM
Jun 2009
Wow... Very good episode, really. Glad to find out almost everybody loved it as well. :D
Yet another emotionally packed episode.
Jun 11, 2011 9:16 AM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
hottbill said:
If Anjou ends up with that cross-dressing douchebag I will punch a hole in my wall.
I would seriously get ready for the worst with what the preview shows in the spoiler
Anjou looks really well dressed, I wonder why. Need next episode soon.

Aw, she is cute.
Jun 11, 2011 10:09 AM

Jan 2011
Nasty001 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
hottbill said:
If Anjou ends up with that cross-dressing douchebag I will punch a hole in my wall.
I would seriously get ready for the worst with what the preview shows in the spoiler
Anjou looks really well dressed, I wonder why. Need next episode soon.

Aw, she is cute.

I hope they are dressed up for Tsuruko's funeral or something.
Jun 11, 2011 10:19 AM
May 2011
hottbill said:

Wait.. WHAT? Tsuruko? o____O
Jun 11, 2011 10:34 AM

Jul 2010
So this episode was really good. Im starting to like Anaru and Yukiatsu. Idk Jintan I feel just doesnt apperciate or deserve her, not saying that Yukiatsu does either..But yeah really sad that there are only 2 more episodes left..I feel some major emotional issues are coming our way.
Jun 11, 2011 10:51 AM

Jan 2011
Too much sympathy for Anaru, like seriously - people need to get off Jintan's back lol, its his choice to be hooked over a dead person, sorry, not everyone instantly moves on (especially when you can see them..)- and it should not be the right thing, for Jintan to fall for or pay extra attention to Anaru, just because she likes him.

And Yuki, is just a dick of a character, nothing good about him if I am honest.
Jun 11, 2011 1:54 PM

Sep 2009
EMChamp said:
This is probably the first time I've ever seen such mature drama like this in an anime. It works really well with this medium, are there any other shows like this?
Go watch Clannad After Story like right now!...oh ya, it does have a prequel.

Orulyon said:
im not saying i forgot he crossdressed
Never forget pretty things~ ♥

And Yukiatsu haters
Jun 11, 2011 2:57 PM

Jun 2008
Linalee-Stratos said:

Never forget pretty things~ ♥

And Yukiatsu haters

Man i love that pic! im so gonna save it XD I could even say now that Yukiatsu is one cross-dresser who is actually hot. No matter what he wears he will still be hot. i bet many people does not have that luck XD

LOOOL

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 11, 2011 3:16 PM

Dec 2008
this thread needs more pictures of yukiatsu in a dress.

as i tweeted while watching, '"yukiatsu's entire life" - a funny joke told by a comedian'. i still quite like his character (by which i mean i enjoy him, not that i think he's flawless), but i have to say he made me cringe more than once during this episode. up until he went after anaru, actually, a confrontation which i thought he handled pretty well.

it seems that a lot of plotlines got sped up since the episodes have gotten limited to eleven. i was quite disappointed to see that, because i was hoping for somewhere around 24 episodes...i'm not quite sure how just two more episodes are going to wrap this up. well...i am, but i can already tell i won't be satisfied with how it ends. i wanted more character growth and development, and we just aren't going to get that with so few episodes left.

so sad, too, i was really starting to like some of the other characters as we saw more of them, especially tsuruko.
Jun 11, 2011 4:33 PM

May 2008
epiklow said:
hottbill said:

What? Tsuroko's going to die?
Jun 11, 2011 5:38 PM

Jan 2008
Aw, nice episode again.

Des said:

Hope it ends like this:
Jintan x Anaru
Tsuruko x Yukiatsu

I hope so too. That was my hope since in the earlier episodes. But seeing Yukiatsu and Anaru together how nicely they progress up to this episode, I kinda like that idea of them together now but, but, I don't want Tsuruko's feelings for Yukiatsu go to waste also. Ah, I'm now thorned.
Jun 11, 2011 5:45 PM

Jan 2011
I hope Yukiatsu ends up with Poppo LOL
Jun 11, 2011 5:50 PM

Jul 2009
Menma is a fvuking annoyingly character i ever saw in my entire life and Jintan is what you call a stupendous idiotic character, did he think he can make a baby with a zombie?

Finally after holding back since the 1st episode i finally said those words..really it's been awfully tired watching those two.

This anime could've been better without Da' Zombie, no hard feelings -.-v
Jun 11, 2011 6:19 PM

Jun 2008
Letitbe said:
I hope Yukiatsu ends up with Poppo LOL

Nothing against it! This show could use some BL XD

But id rather see Yukiatsu with Jintan. Its more angsty and from hate to love its just one step XP

Seriously, to me, as long as ONE couple stays happy at the end, im already satisfied, because i honestly do not think that everyone in the group is gonna get a "couple" happy end. It would be too...forced. Maybe they all should choose the path of friendship so they can all get a decent end.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 11, 2011 7:36 PM

Jul 2009
Tsuruko spinoff where she is not surrounded by idiots and does cute Tsuruko things pls.
Okay Yukiatsu can come because he is a pretty cool dude.

hoping for a Anaru x Yukiatsu end.
Jun 11, 2011 8:19 PM
Dec 2008
man this is only 11 eps?
Jun 11, 2011 9:35 PM

Jan 2011
Kozooo said:
epiklow said:
hottbill said:

What? Tsuroko's going to die?

Hopeful speculation, I hate that bitch
Jun 11, 2011 11:07 PM

Oct 2010
maykipz said:
this thread needs more pictures of yukiatsu in a dress.
Ask and you shall receive in the spoiler

BTW I don't know why but the following in the spoiler
makes me laugh like ever before. Just don't ask why other than I hope the boys get along with each other as of this episode they should for the get together of the fireworks next episode.

Jun 12, 2011 12:34 AM
May 2011
hottbill said:

Hopeful speculation, I hate that bitch

What? Why is that, may I ask?
It seems rather out of the blue, since we hardly know much about her character. o_o;
Jun 12, 2011 2:46 AM

Sep 2008
le3ech said:
5layer said:

There was a fair bit of drama revolving around the way everyone treated Jinta, them thinking he is insane for a lot of episodes, all of which could have been avoided had he just asked Menma to pick up a cup in one of the early episodes. So that's kind of what I had in mind in terms of making earlier developments and drama redundant and the actions taken by the characters being less realistic.
Jun 12, 2011 4:05 AM

Jul 2009
5layer said:
le3ech said:
5layer said:

There was a fair bit of drama revolving around the way everyone treated Jinta, them thinking he is insane for a lot of episodes, all of which could have been avoided had he just asked Menma to pick up a cup in one of the early episodes. So that's kind of what I had in mind in terms of making earlier developments and drama redundant and the actions taken by the characters being less realistic.

Yes, that annoyed me too somewhat. My theory is that she didn't want to let herself be known incase she disappeared or w/e and didn't want to upset the whole gang. Hopefully it'll give some sort of explanation for the low-profile she kept for 8 whole episodes, otherwise yes, those 8 episodes are slightly more pointless than they should be.

The show is still fantastic, the drama is well handled, but I don't like how the whole ghost thing is handled.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

230 by NillyPC »»
Apr 23, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 19, 2011

217 by NillyPC »»
Apr 22, 6:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.