Forum Settings
Forums
New
Stream or Download?
Pages (13) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2012 1:37 PM

Jan 2012
I stream it....Mostly because i feel like I'm committing worse of a crime by downloading it rather than streaming it. I stream it and see how many views it has and think to myself "So i'm not the only one", but if i download it i feel like I'm the only one doing it and that a swat team is going to swarm in anytime soon.
Jul 12, 2012 1:42 PM

Jun 2012
I stream mostly. I have a few that I downloaded but I watch a bunch of different ones and I can't be downloading so much at my house since like 3 other people use the internet here :)
I wandered through fiction to look for the truth.

Jul 12, 2012 1:44 PM
Nov 2011
Ahri said:
I stream it....Mostly because i feel like I'm committing worse of a crime by downloading it rather than streaming it. I stream it and see how many views it has and think to myself "So i'm not the only one", but if i download it i feel like I'm the only one doing it and that a swat team is going to swarm in anytime soon.
every torrent site says how many download a torrent
Jul 12, 2012 1:48 PM

Jun 2007
chinx16 said:
what kind of anti virus would you recommend?

All it takes is a little common sense to figure out which torrents, or sites in general, that should be avoided. So my answer to this question would be none at all.

Also people seem to be forgetting the easiest place to get them for anime, the fansub site itself.
Jul 12, 2012 2:18 PM

Feb 2012
chinx16 said:
rederoin said:
chinx16 said:

what kind of anti virus would you recommend?

a

I myself use Microsoft security essentials.

ohh! thats great thank you. is it better to have more that one anti virus?

Never run more than one antivirus at the time, they'll just conflict each other and won't be as effective as only one.

A computer should run :
Antivirus : Avira Antivir, Avast, M$ Security Essentials, $$$Nod32, $$$Kaspersky (either of these)
Antimalware : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (best one imo)
Antispyware : Spybot Search & Destroy (very good too)

For your browser, try to get Firefox or Chrome, and install tools like "Adblock plus" and "Ghostery", so you can see and block who's tracking your web browsing.

I think it sums it up, remember to scan once a week or two. :)

Edit : Oh I forgot, install "HTTPs Everywhere", it uses automaticaly SSL encryption on the websites that has it, for example, Facebook has one, but doesn't use it by default; when logging in to a site in HTTP (without SSL), if someone's sniffing your traffic, the password is in CLEAR TEXT. By using HTTPS Everywhere, it'll use it by default without you asking for it (makes your browsing more secure).
OzlandJul 12, 2012 2:22 PM
Jul 12, 2012 5:14 PM

Apr 2012
DOWNLOAD
Jul 12, 2012 5:16 PM

Jul 2011
Tbh you don't need anti-virus:
STEP 1: torrent everything on a mac (step requires mac)
STEP 2: put into a huge HDD (step requires a job)
STEP 3: set up media server (step requires you to google search if you don't know anything about it)
STEP 4: view from any laptop, computer, xbox or ps3 in your house. (step requires a high paying job or being a whiny brat)
Jul 12, 2012 5:28 PM
Sep 2010
zerotenshigg said:
STEP 3: set up media server (step requires you to google search if you don't know anything about it)
STEP 4: view from any laptop, computer, xbox or ps3 in your house. (step requires a high paying job or being a whiny brat)

It doesn't matter a mac can still get infected that virus from a few months back proved that, you don't really need a media server if you buy a hdmi cable hook that up to your tv from your pc or laptop and your good to go and the pc option on your tv just adjust screen properties.
Jul 12, 2012 5:55 PM

Jul 2011
360justin said:
zerotenshigg said:

It doesn't matter a mac can still get infected that virus from a few months back proved that, you don't really need a media server if you buy a hdmi cable hook that up to your tv from your pc or laptop and your good to go and the pc option on your tv just adjust screen properties.

knew you couldn't keep from replying to this, well asides from that matter, I don't personally hate you so we can discuss in a civil manner :D

So aside from that, the latter steps were meant to be taken as a sarcastic joke. Now the topic at hand, yes macs can get viruses, but stop and think for a moment, 90% of people (okay sir not 90% a ton since I don't know the statistical data) use windows. But if someone were to put a virus just for the mac, that is like wasted effort for the hacker/troller/person who just wants to make you mad then to put a virus for windows. So the site you should normally torrent or, how much I hate to say it, stream the show should be a trusted one. By then your chances of getting a virus is low already.
And normally you'd torrent the shows from fansubber sites such as UTW, commie, gg etc. Which I doubt would contain any viruses.

So to sum it up, one only needs to know the correct site to torrent or stream from. And back to torrents, just learn what the file sizes of most shows, like 300 mb is the general size, asides from commie's rather strange size of 300-600 mb to times.
Jul 12, 2012 6:05 PM
Sep 2010
zerotenshigg said:
360justin said:
zerotenshigg said:

knew you couldn't keep from replying to this, well asides from that matter, I don't personally hate you so we can discuss in a civil manner :D

So aside from that, the latter steps were meant to be taken as a sarcastic joke. Now the topic at hand, yes macs can get viruses, but stop and think for a moment, 90% of people (okay sir not 90% a ton since I don't know the statistical data) use windows. But if someone were to put a virus just for the mac, that is like wasted effort for the hacker/troller/person who just wants to make you mad then to put a virus for windows. So the site you should normally torrent or, how much I hate to say it, stream the show should be a trusted one. By then your chances of getting a virus is low already.
And normally you'd torrent the shows from fansubber sites such as UTW, commie, gg etc. Which I doubt would contain any viruses.

So to sum it up, one only needs to know the correct site to torrent or stream from. And back to torrents, just learn what the file sizes of most shows, like 300 mb is the general size, asides from commie's rather strange size of 300-600 mb to times.
True if you torrent from the fansub sites most likely you will not get a virus, but for those people that don't wanna go though the configuration of a actual media server if they television has the pc option that should do fine, my friend tries to stream 1080p wireless through his media server to ps3 the problem is that it lags though for him.
Jul 12, 2012 6:07 PM

Feb 2012
zerotenshigg said:
360justin said:
zerotenshigg said:

Yep you're right on that, even though MAC viruses exist, they're rare.

Downloading on the right torrents site is the way to go, just know the filesize you usually have like you said. On my side I'm used to DLing miniMKV (approx. 50-70mb for 480p and apport 80-100mb for 720p).

Anyways, you shouldn't have any problem on good trackers that need registration and only few can put the torrents on them. *cough* BakaBT *cough*
Jul 12, 2012 6:20 PM

Jun 2012
I only download short animes ranging from 8-12 episodes.
Jul 12, 2012 6:45 PM

Jul 2011
I used to do both, but with my recent bandwidth upgrade, all I do is download now.
Jul 12, 2012 7:00 PM
Sep 2010
So how much do people pay for bandwidth upgrades?
Jul 12, 2012 9:40 PM

Aug 2011
I would never download anime because first of all it takes up space in my comp/laptop. I need my space for gaming.
Oct 5, 2012 1:04 PM

Sep 2012
At first I bought my Anime DVD's now I download them and place them in my HDD. I have my laptop connected to my 42" LCD and surround sound; all I need is the popcorn :P
Oct 5, 2012 2:36 PM
Jul 2009
Stream only. I'm not waiting 30+ minutes to download each episode, especially if i know im going to be downloading something I'm not even going to enjoy.

Oct 5, 2012 2:44 PM

Mar 2012
Stream for me. it's easier i guess.
Oct 5, 2012 2:46 PM

Nov 2011
RedFlameHaze said:
Stream only. I'm not waiting 30+ minutes to download each episode, especially if i know im going to be downloading something I'm not even going to enjoy.

Thats why you download ahead of time/download the batches(its worth for the increased quality/no buffering, imo)

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Oct 5, 2012 3:09 PM

Sep 2012
Download.
Oct 5, 2012 3:14 PM

Jun 2012
I stream most of my anime. if i had a external hard drive i would download anime though. lol
Oct 5, 2012 3:38 PM

Aug 2012
I will have no other way
than to download my anime.

Because quality is what I prefer
for I do not enjoy streaming's blur.
Oct 5, 2012 3:40 PM

Sep 2012
i download anime so when im not home i can watch it on my phone :D
i stream it at home.

lol i wanted to vote for both stream and download.
"Im feeling it tonight roflcopterskatesbbq"
Oct 5, 2012 3:57 PM
Feb 2011
I dont do either. Here is the reason. If people keep streaming and downloading anime, the industry will be destroyed. I watch my anime dubbed, and the only way that anime is gonna keep getting dubbed is if companies like Funimation, Aniplex, and Sentai Filmworks see profit. Stop being cheap and support what you like.

Also for those who say, us in America do not effect the Japanese anime market, that is a complete lie. After the 1990s when anime started coming over to America, the anime market in Japan increased in profit over 20x.
Oct 5, 2012 4:07 PM

Nov 2011
fordgt0589 said:
I dont do either. Here is the reason. If people keep streaming and downloading anime, the industry will be destroyed. I watch my anime dubbed, and the only way that anime is gonna keep getting dubbed is if companies like Funimation, Aniplex, and Sentai Filmworks see profit. Stop being cheap and support what you like.

Not everybody has the money to buy all the series he/she watches, not to mention that you can't watch airing anime that way.

And all the shitty dubs that exist ontop of that.

Oct 5, 2012 4:20 PM

May 2011
fordgt0589 said:

Also for those who say, us in America do not effect the Japanese anime market, that is a complete lie. After the 1990s when anime started coming over to America, the anime market in Japan increased in profit over 20x.
I also live in my own tiny world.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Oct 5, 2012 4:21 PM

Mar 2011
buffering is kill'n me.... it just a mood killer.
Oct 5, 2012 5:00 PM

Jul 2012
そうだね!(soda ne !)

Downloading is way better ! The fact when you download is that you get option's like 480p, 720p, 1080p and get to watch it 'PEACEFULLY' after its done. Unlike streaming which you get buffered and sometimes can be problem because depending on your 'internet' connection and the quality settings your watching it on, it may take some time. ESPECIALLY ' BUILD UPS '.

That is why ' In my opinion ' downloading is more convenient.
Oct 5, 2012 6:44 PM
Feb 2011
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

Not everybody has the money to buy all the series he/she watches, not to mention that you can't watch airing anime that way.

A) Its called be patient. Waiting is half the fun. Once it is finally out its exciting to finally be able to get it.
B) Most dubbed releases have an additional Japanese Track

Karhu said:
fordgt0589 said:

Your comment has no input at all. The voice actors, editors, artists, producers, etc that create the shows we love rely on their jobs to make ends meat. If the companies they work for do not turn a profit, then they lose their jobs. Im a college student working on my Bachelors in Game Design. Since I'm going to be working in an industry that gets pirated, it hits close to home.
Oct 5, 2012 6:52 PM

Nov 2011
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

A) Its called be patient. Waiting is half the fun. Once it is finally out its exciting to finally be able to get it.
B) Most dubbed releases have an additional Japanese Track

Karhu said:
fordgt0589 said:

Your comment has no input at all. The voice actors, editors, artists, producers, etc that create the shows we love rely on their jobs to make ends meat. If the companies they work for do not turn a profit, then they lose their jobs. Im a college student working on my Bachelors in Game Design. Since I'm going to be working in an industry that gets pirated, it hits close to home.

A) I have no reason to wait, assuming I have the money, I could just buy the BD once it gets released. Seriously, why should we wait? whats the purpose behind it? Its not our fault we can't watch Japanese TV in the west.
Waiting isn't, and never will be, fun. Anybody who thinks otherwise is deluding himself.
"waiting is half fun", seriously? Waiting is half the fun?
Part of the fun(imo) of watching airing anime is discussing the latest episode(be it on /a/, MAL or some other forum). You can't do that if you wait for the BD release.
B) I might as well directly import from Japan then, no reason to give money to a company that made a shitty dub(strike witches, K-on!, Genshiken). I'm more than willing to support the anime industry, but I have no reason to support the companies than dubbed the before mentioned anime.
C) The American/western release can take years upon years before it even comes out, not to mention a lot of series will never get licensed(kodomo no jikan for example)
D) I don't have a lot of money, I can't buy 25+ series a month.
E) I only buy series I like, why should I buy a series I didn't enjoy watching?
Is it "morally" rigth to pirate? No. But if piracy was not possible, I would still not buy it.
rederoinOct 5, 2012 7:17 PM

Oct 5, 2012 6:57 PM

Jul 2012

A) I have no reason to wait, assuming I have the money, I could just buy the BD once it gets released. Seriously, why should we wait? whats the purpose behind it? Its not our fault we can't watch Japanese TV in the west.
Waiting isn't, and never will be, fun. Anybody who thinks otherwise is deluding himself.
B) I might as well directly important from Japan then, no reason to give money to a company that made a shitty dub(strike witches, K-on!, Genshiken). I'm more than willing to support the anime industry, but I have no reason to support the companies than dubbed the before mentioned anime.
C) The American/western release can take years upon years before it even comes out, not to mention a lot of series will never get licensed(kodomo no jikan for example)
Is it "morally" rigth to pirate? No. But if piracy was not possible, I would still not buy it.

lol, agree.
Oct 5, 2012 7:27 PM
Sep 2011
Buy. From stores. From websites.
Oct 5, 2012 8:00 PM

Jan 2010
Download. I hate streaming quality and the waiting and the adds, arrrg. If I love the show I will buy it also when its released ^-_^
Oct 5, 2012 8:21 PM

May 2011
fordgt0589 said:
Karhu said:
fordgt0589 said:

Except the effect of piracy is positive and gives them more profit, even the industry knows this. My 300 000 list views help industry more than your dubbed dvd releases, just saying. Do you seriously believe that all those dubbed series of yours would be dubbed if there was no western fandom behind the series, a western fandom who had pirated it? What would you be buying then and how would you be there to save industry from destruction again? Piracy doesn't destroy anything else than that barrier which holds hypocrisy from overflowing, and maybe the psyche of some wannabe millionaires who want to blame it when they fail to become famous.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Oct 6, 2012 10:21 AM
Feb 2011
henki said:

B) I might as well directly important from Japan then, no reason to give money to a company that made a shitty dub(strike witches, K-on!, Genshiken). I'm more than willing to support the anime industry, but I have no reason to support the companies than dubbed the before mentioned anime.

lol, agree.

I buy every show I watch. If I do not like the show, I resell it and buy another. If you dont like dubs, then fine buy it imported from Japan, you are still supporting the people that work to produce the shows for a living. If you do not have the money to buy the DVDs then at least buy the Instant Videos from Amazon. You are still supporting the people who work to produce these shows. If every person who watches anime started pirating, the industry would crash. Also, there are Channels on TV that show anime.

Karhu said:
fordgt0589 said:
Karhu said:
fordgt0589 said:

Except the effect of piracy is positive and gives them more profit, even the industry knows this. My 300 000 list views help industry more than your dubbed dvd releases, just saying. Do you seriously believe that all those dubbed series of yours would be dubbed if there was no western fandom behind the series, a western fandom who had pirated it? What would you be buying then and how would you be there to save industry from destruction again? Piracy doesn't destroy anything else than that barrier which holds hypocrisy from overflowing, and maybe the psyche of some wannabe millionaires who want to blame it when they fail to become famous.

Your rant isnt correct. Check out this site:

http://www.metafilter.com/112355/What-Has-Piracy-Done-For-Anime

Piracy does not effect Japan too much, however over here in America, sales have been on decline since 2003. Also, its causing companies like Bandai to shut its doors to the North American market. The only shows that I ever watch pirated are the shows that will not have a release on DVD for America. Its funny that I have seen thousands of episodes of anime and never once had to pirate any of it. I guess some people are just cheap, greedy, and impatient, while others are willing to put their money where their mouth is.
Oct 6, 2012 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
fordgt0589 said:

I buy every show I watch. If I do not like the show, I resell it and buy another. If you dont like dubs, then fine buy it imported from Japan, you are still supporting the people that work to produce the shows for a living. If you do not have the money to buy the DVDs then at least buy the Instant Videos from Amazon. You are still supporting the people who work to produce these shows. If every person who watches anime started pirating, the industry would crash. Also, there are Channels on TV that show anime.

I think I need to repeat myself, as you clearly did not get it.

D) I dont have a lot of money, I can't buy 25+ series a month. Let me make it clear, i'm poor as hell(or will be soon, anyway).

Oct 6, 2012 10:29 AM
Feb 2011
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

D) I dont have a lot of money, I can't buy 25+ series a month. Let me make it clear, i'm poor as hell(or will be soon, anyway).

A) If you are waiting for the BD then you are waiting for the release. Its said that we are in a society that needs instant gratification for everything. Remember when you were a kid and you used to count down the days to your Bday or other holiday, and the joy you got when you finally woke up and that day finally came? Its the same exact thing. Waiting for something builds up anticipation.

D) Get a job and stop being lazy. Oh and before you say anything, I am poor as well, but I spend my money on the thing I like the most. Anime.
Oct 6, 2012 10:37 AM

Nov 2011
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

A) If you are waiting for the BD then you are waiting for the release. Its said that we are in a society that needs instant gratification for everything. Remember when you were a kid and you used to count down the days to your Bday or other holiday, and the joy you got when you finally woke up and that day finally came? Its the same exact thing. Waiting for something builds up anticipation.

D) Get a job and stop being lazy.

A), ok, this seriosly getting retarded, no offence. I have no reason to wait. Its aviable , I can download it. What is stopping me from not downloading it? Why does it matter if i'll buy it anyway(if I have the money). Please, be so kind as to explain it to me. I'm not harming it in form or way, how does it harm the industry if you end up buying the BD releases anyway?
Which, by the way is not the "release" date, the episodes get released when they air on tv. How is our fault we can't wait japanese TV in the west?

Waiting is, and never will be, fun.

D), getting a job is harder than it looks, and even then I can't spend 100's of euro's a month on anime. I have other more important things I need money for(internet, rent, food etc..)

Oct 6, 2012 10:46 AM
Feb 2011
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

A), ok, this seriosly getting retarded, no offence. I have no reason to wait. Its aviable , I can download it. What is stopping me from not downloading it? Why does it matter if i'll buy it anyway(if I have the money). Please, be so kind as to explain it to me. I'm not harming it in form or way, how does it harm the industry if you end up buying the BD releases anyway?
Which, by the way is not the "release" date, the episodes get released when they air on tv. How is our fault we can't wait japanese TV in the west?

D), getting a job is harder than it looks, and even then I can't spend 100's of euro's a month on anime. I have other more important things I need money for(internet, rent, food etc..)

A) Maybe fun wasnt the right word. Like I said, its the build up of anticipation for the release that is exciting. Think of anything that is a huge seller, The Dark Knight Movies, Harry Potter, etc. We all had to wait for each of those. When you finally have the book in your hands, or sitting in that theater seat, its a great feeling.

D) I pay my rent, food, cell phone, tickets, surcharge and still have money to buy anime.
Oct 6, 2012 10:50 AM

Nov 2011
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

A) Maybe fun wasnt the right word. Like I said, its the build up of anticipation for the release that is exciting. Think of anything that is a huge seller, The Dark Knight Movies, Harry Potter, etc. We all had to wait for each of those. When you finally have the book in your hands, or sitting in that theater seat, its a great feeling.

D) I pay my rent, food, cell phone, tickets, surcharge and still have money to buy anime.

A) Ill repeat myself again,
I have no reason to wait. Its aviable , I can download it. What is stopping me from not downloading it? Why does it matter if i'll buy it anyway(if I have the money). Please, be so kind as to explain it to me. I'm not harming it in form or way, how does it harm the industry if you end up buying the BD releases anyway?
What if I die before the BD gets released?

D) I still do not have a job, its not as easy as it looks. Especially if you have no work-experaince(they are less likely to accept you). And even then, not all jobs pay the same amount of money.
rederoinOct 6, 2012 10:57 AM

Oct 6, 2012 10:57 AM
Feb 2011
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

I have no reason to wait. Its aviable , I can download it. What is stopping me from not downloading it? Why does it matter if i'll buy it anyway(if I have the money). Please, be so kind as to explain it to me. I'm not harming it in form or way, how does it harm the industry if you end up buying the BD releases anyway?

D) I still do not have a job, its not as easy as it looks. Especially if you have no work-experaince(they are less likely to accept you). And even then, not all jobs pay the same amount of money.

Obviously Id have a better job talking to a brick wall. Im done.
Oct 6, 2012 11:04 AM

Nov 2011
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

I feel the same way about you.

I will take back everything I said if you explain to me how torrenting currently airing anime hurts the industry(assuming you buy it afterwards).
I mean, I could die before an anime gets a BD release(which I have an increased risk of compared to other humans), If anything, I have more reasons not to wait than too wait.
Part of the fun of watching airing anime is discussing the latest episode of the series. Which is not possible if you don't watch it while its airing.

But your last comment proved you have no argument against this, so i'm just wasting my time.
rederoinOct 6, 2012 11:10 AM

Oct 6, 2012 11:28 AM
Feb 2011
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:
rederoin said:
fordgt0589 said:

I feel the same way about you.

I will take back everything I said if you explain to me how torrenting currently airing anime hurts the industry(assuming you buy it afterwards).
I mean, I could die before an anime gets a BD release(which I have an increased risk of compared to other humans), If anything, I have more reasons not to wait than too wait.
Part of the fun of watching airing anime is discussing the latest episode of the series. Which is not possible if you don't watch it while its airing.

But your last comment proved you have no argument against this, so i'm just wasting my time.

If you torrent a show with the notion of buying the show when it gets released then I would say that is fine, but since you specifically said you would only buy a show that you like then you are not buying every show that you torrent. Also, there are still people like me that wait until the anime is released on DVD so there are still people you can discuss it with.
Oct 6, 2012 12:11 PM

Mar 2011
^ dat wall of text
Oct 6, 2012 12:12 PM

Jul 2010
Stream. Definitely.
Oct 6, 2012 12:15 PM

Jul 2011
Download. Streaming is merely a habit people need to overcome.

http://www.bishoujoproject.com/why-you-should-never-stream-anime/
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Oct 6, 2012 12:19 PM

May 2012
Download everything, never buy. You hear that fordgt0589?

Oct 6, 2012 12:19 PM

Jul 2010
Conscie said:
Download. Streaming is merely a habit people need to overcome.

http://www.bishoujoproject.com/why-you-should-never-stream-anime/

I stream at legal sites, and they *generally* have good quality. I'm usually not into illegal consumption.
Of course, my DVDs are great, too.

So I disagree with you.
Oct 6, 2012 12:23 PM

Jul 2011
Valkyrie_Wings said:
I stream at legal sites, and they *generally* have good quality. I'm usually not into illegal consumption.
Of course, my DVDs are great, too.

So I disagree with you.

Obviously this doesn't apply to Cruchyroll 720p streaming..

So what do you disagree with exactly?
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Oct 6, 2012 12:25 PM

Jul 2010
Conscie said:

Obviously this doesn't apply to Cruchyroll 720p streaming..

So what do you disagree with exactly?

That streaming is a habit that people must overcome. I guess I view it the opposite way - I think illegal downloading is the habit that must be overcome.
Pages (13) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 3x3/Grid thread

Johan420 - Apr 28

13 by Entity72 »»
6 minutes ago

» Anime you regret not watching sooner

ST63LTH - 57 minutes ago

7 by luisfunes99 »»
8 minutes ago

» what is the best slice of life anime and why ?

ame - Yesterday

28 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
8 minutes ago

» What does it mean when you rate an anime 6?

Akuya - 3 hours ago

29 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform? ( 1 2 )

Dije - Apr 16

76 by ST63LTH »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.