Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Jun 6, 2011 5:57 PM

Nov 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
Fuzzhx said:
If MAL registered all the scores after before the anime is completed then Gintama' would def not be #1 right now considering all the haters who rated it a 1.. And I couldn't care less about the top list. I just feel the need to say something to ignorant haters. But I will stop this discussion now because obvious troll is obvious.

Gintama' is rated #1 because all the people who hated Gintama don't have Gintama' on their list at all. I suspect very few people started with Gintama', resulting in its absurdly high score, because right now it's mostly hardcore fans watching (and scoring) it.

Ah, another "disagreeing = trolling" moment. It's too bad the word "trolling" tends to lose a lot of meaning these days because people get butthurt too easily when someone else doesn't see things the same way they do.

tl;dr, I have not been trolling. Learn what "trolling" really is.
your boring me now. obvious trolls are obvious. XD
Jun 6, 2011 5:59 PM

Jun 2008
Fuzzhx said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Fuzzhx said:
If MAL registered all the scores after before the anime is completed then Gintama' would def not be #1 right now considering all the haters who rated it a 1.. And I couldn't care less about the top list. I just feel the need to say something to ignorant haters. But I will stop this discussion now because obvious troll is obvious.

Gintama' is rated #1 because all the people who hated Gintama don't have Gintama' on their list at all. I suspect very few people started with Gintama', resulting in its absurdly high score, because right now it's mostly hardcore fans watching (and scoring) it.

Ah, another "disagreeing = trolling" moment. It's too bad the word "trolling" tends to lose a lot of meaning these days because people get butthurt too easily when someone else doesn't see things the same way they do.

tl;dr, I have not been trolling. Learn what "trolling" really is.

I thought you were going to stop this discussion. Looks like you're the troll now.
Jun 6, 2011 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Webeiss is the biggest gintama hating troll in thread and he's the only one not arguing endlessly. what does that make the rest of you?
Jun 6, 2011 6:14 PM

Nov 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
I thought you were going to stop this discussion. Looks like you're the troll now.

maybe you didnt see this.
Fuzzhx said:

but anyways, let me to apologize for that pointless discussion everyone, i get a little carried away after a few drinks. and Redfox, you may troll away. i promise i wont cramp your troll style anymore.

and id just like to thank god that im able to be alive to experience and enjoy Gintama, for it truly is the best anime ive ever seen.
Jun 6, 2011 6:16 PM

Jun 2008
Remember kids, disagreeing = trolling.
Jun 6, 2011 6:16 PM

Jul 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
And who was it that "well understood" that I hate Gintama before I made that post? Am I famous or something?

Anyone who would have followed this topic in the slightest bit would have understood. You stated that you hated Gintama and pointed out the issues you had with the show, which is perfectly fine, however the second part I quoted was quite a worthless post imho.

Redfoxoffire said:
I prefer the second option, too, but not when it takes multiple seasons worth.

True. However, the difference is that I thought the first seasons were okay before I got really interested in the show. This is not exactly the same as competely hating every episode up to like 25, then it might indeed not be worth your time to get to the parts where it only gets better because obviously there will still be plenty aspects of Gintama which you'll be hating (for whatever reason).

I don't really care about the ranking, though I can understand why Gintama 'fans' like their anime being nr. 1 on the list, even though it doesn't say all that much. And it's a fact that sequels to a series are always rated higher, it's the same with any show.

Redfoxoffire said:
Point out even one place where I say Gintama is a bad anime. Just one. Seriously, at least know what I'm saying if you're going to keep up this discussion. I have not once called Gintama a bad anime (hating it is not saying it's bad).

Interesting you say this as I see you rated Gintama a 2. I rather rate shows on their quality as well instead solely based on my interest/liking of it. That's just me though :P

And I kinda agree that discussions are what keeps things interesting, as long as there's not too much flaming/trolling involved.
OkaishiJun 6, 2011 6:19 PM
Jun 6, 2011 6:26 PM

Jun 2008
Okaishi said:
Redfoxoffire said:
And who was it that "well understood" that I hate Gintama before I made that post? Am I famous or something?

Anyone who would have followed this topic in the slightest bit would have understood. You stated that you hated Gintama and pointed out the issues you had with the show, which is perfectly fine, however the second part I quoted was quite a worthless post imho.

I actually had forgotten that I'd already said so much in this topic on account of it being almost two months ago. And yeah, if I did any "trolling," that crying post was the only one. I'll admit I did that just out of boredom to see what kind of responses I'd get. I know, I'm a terrible person.

I don't really care about the ranking, though I can understand why Gintama 'fans' like their anime being nr. 1 on the list, even though it doesn't say all that much.

It's very much understandable. I wouldn't put anyone down for being excited about it. I was the same when Clannad After Story was up there. It's when people say it DESERVES the position like nothing else is worthy and that everyone should agree that I get annoyed.

Interesting you say this as I see you rated Gintama a 2. I rather rate shows on their quality as well instead solely based on my interest/liking of it. That's just me though :P

Well, my list scores are more my personal view of the show than any objective factors. Occasionally I'll let things other than my personal feelings affect a show's score, but usually only by one point, and rarely by two. Never any more. In the case of Gintama, I just want to make it obvious that I consider it the worst anime-watching experience of my life. I respect other people's enjoyment of it and I care not about its rank, but on my list you will see my scores.
Jun 6, 2011 6:34 PM

Jul 2010
Redfoxoffire said:
In the case of Gintama, I just want to make it obvious that I consider it the worst anime-watching experience of my life. I respect other people's enjoyment of it and I care not about its rank, but on my list you will see my scores.

I suppose that's only natural. Though now I'm getting interested where this deep hatred towards Gintama comes from and how you could have sticked with it up to episode 25 :P

Worst anime-watching experience in your life. Opinions can be such a tricky thing, because I really fail to comprehend that part xD
Jun 6, 2011 6:42 PM

Jun 2008
Okaishi said:
Redfoxoffire said:
In the case of Gintama, I just want to make it obvious that I consider it the worst anime-watching experience of my life. I respect other people's enjoyment of it and I care not about its rank, but on my list you will see my scores.

I suppose that's only natural. Though now I'm getting interested where this deep hatred towards Gintama comes from and how you could have sticked with it up to episode 25 :P

Worst anime-watching experience in your life. Opinions are such a tricky thing, because I really fail to comprehend that part xD

As I stated earlier, I kept getting told "it gets better." I was waiting for that and forcing myself through the episodes (sometimes to the point of skipping parts that felt unimportant) until I just couldn't take it anymore. I get bored from series often enough, but few of them manage to actually piss me off. Gintama is the worst offender of that for me (Ore no Imouto is another example, but it gets a higher score because there were parts of it I enjoyed). I liked about one character (the masochist girl), I very rarely laughed...Gintama just missed every mark for me. I've actually considered giving it another shot until episode 39 because I really would prefer to like it rather than hate it. I'd love to join in on the hype and be excited about its high score.
Jun 6, 2011 6:58 PM

Jul 2010
The only thing you could give a try is watching one of the serious arcs, as I get the feeling that the humour is what pissed you off the most. That way you wouldn't need to force yourself through the stuff you dislike, and I personally think these arcs are the best parts of Gintama (though unlike you, I have had my fair share of laughs watching the series).

Not sure why I am even suggesting this, maybe to lessen your hate for Gintama by just a bit :D
Jun 6, 2011 7:00 PM

Jun 2008
Tell me what a good arc is (the episode numbers, preferably), let me know if there's any other episodes I should see before it, I'll write it down and possibly give it a shot. If I like it, I will probably continue, and then I'll be converted. Everyone wins!
Jun 6, 2011 9:18 PM

Aug 2008
Redfoxoffire said:
They aren't finished yet. When One Piece finishes, I'll bet my life it ends up as #1 because you'll probably need to have seen upwards of 150 episodes for your score to count (For comparison, Gintama requires 39. While it ended at 201, OP is already past 500). Note that this only applies to MAL because of how the scoring system here works. And, of course, any site that uses a similar scoring system.
It's true, One Piece is going to have a monster rating so long as it and MAL don't change their respective "quality" and system much.

Redfoxoffire said:
When Gintama finished, it shot from ~92 to #1. I made a topic very similar to this one when that happened (I hadn't seen Gintama yet, so I wasn't hating). FMA: Brotherhood did the same thing, although I think it was around 30 before it shot up. When One Piece finishes, all those people who dropped it at <50 episodes because they hated it will no longer have their score count, and the scores that will be counted will be from almost only people who really like it and give it 8-10. It will shoot up.

How is this trolling? I'm just stating the facts.
Yep...Gintama's (not Gintama''s) raw mean is 8.57 (rounded up), which comes to 8.56 (rounded down; this is actually the same rating the MUCH longer One Piece happens to have right now) once you factor in MAL's Bayesian estimate "votes". Only 64.1% of the votes for Gintama are being counted by MAL. Over a third of the voters are given no value by MAL. Anyway, given that other anime benefit to a (virtually always much lesser) extent from drop boosting as well, Gintama being in the top 50 would be pretty plausible here (if you eliminated drop boosting), for the rating that 100% enfranchisement would give it. It being in the top 5 instead is purely due to it being LOOOOONG (well, being much worse at the beginning increases drop boosting, too; sadly it's actually GOOD for an anime's rating here (and on AniDB, which requires 100% completion) if it sucks at the beginning, spurring nonfans to drop it before MAL will count their votes; what a backwards system!). For comparison Gintama's only #183 on ANN and #257 on Anime-Planet (it's #9 on AniDB, though). Going by those rankings it seems like MAL in particular just likes Gintama especially much (compared to the other sites' userbases), and then the system favors it heavily, creating what we have here.

If you're stingy then click on CLuClu!
Please consider supporting the end of disenfranchisement on MAL.
Purpose is subjective, therefore quality is subjective.
Jun 6, 2011 10:09 PM

Dec 2008
@Redfoxoffire

There are some funnier arcs and episode 197 is a masterpiece, but I'll recommend 98-99 its how I got most of my friends into Gintama.

You don't really need much prior knowledge for these two just remember 99 is the truly funny episode
Jun 6, 2011 10:20 PM

Jun 2008
Llama765 said:
@Redfoxoffire

There are some funnier arcs and episode 197 is a masterpiece, but I'll recommend 98-99 its how I got most of my friends into Gintama.

You don't really need much prior knowledge for these two just remember 99 is the truly funny episode

Okaishi also recommended 58-61, so perhaps I will try them both. I have plenty of time these days, so if I'm up to it I'll get to them when I catch up with all the other shows I've fallen behind on.

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever feel almost excited again to watch Gintama. Hopefully this time I'll enjoy it.
Jun 6, 2011 11:14 PM

Dec 2008
Both are great arcs. 58-61 is some of Gintama's best action and 98-99 are some of the funniest episodes in my opinion. I hope you enjoy it too. :)
Jun 7, 2011 3:15 PM

Jul 2009
Redfoxoffire said:
Llama765 said:
@Redfoxoffire

Okaishi also recommended 58-61, so perhaps I will try them both. I have plenty of time these days, so if I'm up to it I'll get to them when I catch up with all the other shows I've fallen behind on.

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever feel almost excited again to watch Gintama. Hopefully this time I'll enjoy it.

ROFL the one person I never thought would say those things. Good for you, then. Hope you enjoy it!
Jun 7, 2011 7:15 PM

Nov 2010
not sure if it was already mentioned but the Yoshiwara Arc is amazing its episodes 139-146.also the Diviner Arc(195-199) is a pretty good one, has a bit of seriousness mixed in with some great comedy. tho im thinking your not gonna get the full effect of these arcs by just skipping right up to them and they will do little to change your opinion of the show, which is why i dont really think you should bother unless you watch everything. but who knows.
Hokuto_no_FuzzJun 7, 2011 7:21 PM
Jun 7, 2011 8:47 PM

May 2010
This certainly took an unexpected turn for the better.
Jun 8, 2011 7:52 AM

Aug 2009
It definetely deserves its score.
But a 10 would be better ^-^
Jun 8, 2011 8:47 AM

May 2010
I kinda wanna try this out too. It's all a matter of going for the first season...
Jun 9, 2011 3:20 PM

Nov 2010
Be sure to try these:

'Benizakura Arc' - Episodes: 58-61
'Shinsengumi Arc' - Episodes: 101-105
'Yoshiwara Arc' - Episodes: 139-146
'Red Spider Arc' - Episodes: 177-181
'Diviner Arc' - Episodes: 195-199

And ofcourse the epic Arc that started now:

'Kabukicho Four Devas Arc' - Episodes: 211(10) - ???

These include epic fights. Be sure to take your time and try them out. : )
Jun 9, 2011 5:39 PM

Apr 2011
There only two solutions if you think Gintama is overrated:
1.Get over it
or
2.Join the fandom
Since it is almost summer I decided to do the second option. Wish me luck, I will be watching 211 episodes of Gintama.
"Reality is a story the minds tells itself. An artificial structure conjured into being by the calcium ion exchange of a million synaptic fringes"
Jun 9, 2011 6:21 PM

Nov 2010
Divinations said:
1.Get over it
or
2.Join the fandom
Since it is almost summer I decided to do the second option. Wish me luck, I will be watching 211 episodes of Gintama.

Good luck with not getting seizures or throat pain or whatsoever from the laughing.
Jun 10, 2011 10:23 AM

May 2010
Sekkusu said:
Be sure to try these:

'Benizakura Arc' - Episodes: 58-61
'Shinsengumi Arc' - Episodes: 101-105
'Yoshiwara Arc' - Episodes: 139-146
'Red Spider Arc' - Episodes: 177-181
'Diviner Arc' - Episodes: 195-199

And ofcourse the epic Arc that started now:

'Kabukicho Four Devas Arc' - Episodes: 211(10) - ???

These include epic fights. Be sure to take your time and try them out. : )
Divinations said:
1.Get over it
or
2.Join the fandom

Okie doke. I'll get around to it :)
Jun 10, 2011 7:46 PM

Nov 2009
Skip first 2 eps... they dont add to the plot...

The serious arc were mentioned...

The funny ones (ones I like), are the poll arc, the nintendo owee arc, yagiuu arc, and monkey hunter...

here is a list of the arcs:

http://www.yorozuya.baratie.org/general/arcs.php
Jun 11, 2011 12:36 AM

May 2010
Ranked #1 ?!?!?! :O
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 11, 2011 5:25 AM

May 2009
gintama #1 period. =D
Jun 14, 2011 12:51 AM

May 2010
Bolt_ said:
Skip first 2 eps... they dont add to the plot...

The serious arc were mentioned...

The funny ones (ones I like), are the poll arc, the nintendo owee arc, yagiuu arc, and monkey hunter...

here is a list of the arcs:

[url=http://www.yorozuya.baratie.org/general/arcs.php]http://www.yorozuya.baratie.org/general/arcs.php

thanks
Jun 15, 2011 3:57 PM

Jul 2010
Gintama is awesome, the trolls love it too, they are just tsundere about it. They cant be honest with their true feelings about how they think Gintama is the best anime ever.
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jun 16, 2011 9:35 AM

Jul 2010
I've never seen such a funny anime _O_ I totally love it ~<3

Btw it now scores a 9.34 with 3650 votes ^^ I think it deserves a 10 though... :P What I don't understand is why it is a weighted score since there are only 12 episodes out so far? But well whatever, it deserves this score :D
Jun 19, 2011 3:36 PM

Jan 2010
isn't this a bit..i don't know...overrated?

i know what gintama is about and i'm not being a "fanboy",this anime is mostly random jokes

why can't something with a bit of plot have the 1st place?
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jun 19, 2011 3:51 PM

Nov 2010
clannad4ever said:

no

clannad4ever said:
i know what gintama is about and i'm not being a "fanboy",this anime is mostly random jokes

what makes this anime so great are the multiple serious arcs that it has(not to mention it's great comedy), which infact have really good plots. maybe by the time you get caught up you will hopefully understand why this anime isnt overrated. but idk it could just not suit your tastes.
Hokuto_no_FuzzJun 19, 2011 3:56 PM
Jun 19, 2011 9:08 PM

Mar 2008
i didn't heard from this, none of my friends heard from this, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SOMEONE in MY FRIENDLIST ADDED THIS!!,, i MISSED THIS CRAP!
Jun 20, 2011 2:54 AM

Apr 2010
clannad4ever said:

Nope. If anything its underrated, since it doesn't have a perfect 10.

Jun 20, 2011 5:04 AM

Nov 2010
RyanSaotome said:
clannad4ever said:

Nope. If anything its underrated, since it doesn't have a perfect 10.

I second that.
Jun 20, 2011 5:08 AM

Dec 2010
I may not have watched Gintama but I will do my best to catch up someday. So far, I think I will give it a 9 if I could see 30 episodes or more if it interests me.
Jun 20, 2011 11:06 AM
Feb 2010
misaseh098 said:
i didn't heard from this, none of my friends heard from this, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T SOMEONE in MY FRIENDLIST ADDED THIS!!,, i MISSED THIS CRAP!
Because, it was underrated before the new season.

Now, it's still underrated XD
Jun 20, 2011 11:51 AM

Jan 2011
HyperCobaltMax said:
I may not have watched Gintama but I will do my best to catch up someday. So far, I think I will give it a 9 if I could see 30 episodes or more if it interests me.

I was very skeptical about Gintama at first. I watched the first episode and thought it was just weird. So I dropped it.
Then about a month later I watched the first 3 episodes...and dropped it.

Then after another month or so, I watched it again from the beginning and got through the first 5 or so episodes. I still didn't love it...but very quickly (within 10-20 episodes), I was OBSESSED with it!!!
Once you understand the characters and get an idea of the show, you will love it!! There's a reason that both Gintama and Gintama' have such high scores! Because they're freaking amazing!!

Everybody I know that watches it loves it! I'm sure you will too!! :3
Jun 21, 2011 3:58 AM

Jan 2010
Fuzzhx said:
clannad4ever said:

no

clannad4ever said:

what makes this anime so great are the multiple serious arcs that it has(not to mention it's great comedy), which infact have really good plots. maybe by the time you get caught up you will hopefully understand why this anime isnt overrated. but idk it could just not suit your tastes.

i placed some fair arguments i think...yeah it has multiple arcs obviously,since it has 200+ episodes,but from what i watched for every interesting arc(although it has it's random moments),there's 10 meaningless episodes.

i can name so many series that have besides great characters(which i'm gonna admit...Gintama has awesome characters) also a hell of a story...Death Note,LOTGH,Clannad AS,Baccano,Cowboy Bebop...only to name a few

Gintama has too much filler to be on top,and although it has multiple arcs,it deserves a decent score imo like 8.73..but not to have 2 series in the top 5.

end of rant :)
Sayonara,papa!

~Athena Glory,Aria

Jun 21, 2011 6:22 AM
Jun 2011
Moimy said:
You should all just drop Gintama like I, Moimy, did.

Why would you do THAT?
Hi.
Jun 21, 2011 7:15 AM

Nov 2010

I think anime that have a single plot can get somewhat boring at times. But when you have multiple plots and when you can have filler thats actually enjoyable to watch (unlike most anime) like Gintama, it keeps you constantly entertained. what im trying to say is that the majority of people find anime like Gintama more entertaining than those "boring masterpiece" series like LOGH. also, i thought Cowboy Bebop was overrated so in the end it all comes down to opinion. and it just so happens that the members of MAL love Gintama, as they should, because ive never found any anime that has entertained me more. and You shouldnt care so much about whats number 1 anyways. im pretty sure most people score their anime based off enjoyment factor, its not like were all critiquing it for a professional review site or something.

clannad4ever said:
but not to have 2 series in the top 5.

lol this fact alone should be enough to tell you that its not overrated =P
Hokuto_no_FuzzJun 21, 2011 7:20 AM
Jun 21, 2011 7:39 AM

Oct 2010
clannad4ever said:
Fuzzhx said:
clannad4ever said:

no

clannad4ever said:

i placed some fair arguments i think...yeah it has multiple arcs obviously,since it has 200+ episodes,but from what i watched for every interesting arc(although it has it's random moments),there's 10 meaningless episodes.

i can name so many series that have besides great characters(which i'm gonna admit...Gintama has awesome characters) also a hell of a story...Death Note,LOTGH,Clannad AS,Baccano,Cowboy Bebop...only to name a few

Gintama has too much filler to be on top,and although it has multiple arcs,it deserves a decent score imo like 8.73..but not to have 2 series in the top 5.

Through the 201 episodes Gintama had about only 17 filler episodes how come you're saying it has too much filler O__o??

Jun 21, 2011 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
People forget that anime is a form of entertainment. Gintama is by far the most entertaining anime i have yet to watch, thus it is rated so. I have 28/30 of the top list and this easily wins for me. While many other shows have quality or are entetaining none does both as consistenly as gintama. I assume it is same for the rest of it's fans.
Jun 21, 2011 7:55 AM

May 2010
jpem said:
People forget that anime is a form of entertainment. Gintama is by far the most entertaining anime i have yet to watch, thus it is rated so. I have 28/30 of the top list and this easily wins for me. While many other shows have quality or are entetaining none does both as consistenly as gintama. I assume it is same for the rest of it's fans.
Yeah but two of the top 30 are Code Geass, you can't rely on that list.
Jun 21, 2011 8:01 AM

Sep 2009
Moimy said:
Ekutah said:
Moimy said:
You should all just drop Gintama like I, Moimy, did.

Why would you do THAT?
Because I, Moimy, think Gintama is boring. I watched the OP and couldn't take another second of it!

Stop it Webe. Seriously, you've taken the name change thing too far.

Dropping it was passive trolling, now you're just actively trolling. And trolls are the scum of everything. You don't want to be the scum of everything do you?

Also, the Top Anime List on MAL is a troll anyway. I like Gintama, but the new series at the top? It's still a continuation of the other one which is at number 2. We get it.
NOT that I rely on the list anyway. Indeed, Code Geass is in the top 30 so eh. The majority's opinion sucks anyway. I'm just gonna be hipstering over here thx.
Jun 21, 2011 5:22 PM

Jul 2009
Moimy said:
I won't stop. Not ever.

Shut the fuck up, mommy.
Jun 21, 2011 10:40 PM

Nov 2010
Moimy said:
I won't stop. Not ever.

is it really that fun to troll? damn, i hope your lying about your age...if your actually 27 and acting like a 10 year old on the net... you must have a sad life :(
Jun 22, 2011 1:55 PM

Nov 2010
Moimy said:
Fuzzhx said:
Moimy said:
I won't stop. Not ever.

is it really that fun to troll? damn, i hope your lying about your age...if your actually 27 and acting like a 10 year old on the net... you must have a sad life :(
This one is at least mildly retarded, it would seem.

SMH...you are indeed a sad, strange, little man.
Jun 22, 2011 2:29 PM

Nov 2010
Moimy said:
Fuzzhx said:
Moimy said:
I won't stop. Not ever.

This one is at least mildly retarded, it would seem.

WoofSadaharu said:
Moimy said:
I won't stop. Not ever.

Shut the fuck up, mommy.
This one just can't read.

This one seeks attention.
Jun 22, 2011 3:10 PM

Jan 2010
Maskonna said:
clannad4ever said:
Fuzzhx said:
clannad4ever said:

no

clannad4ever said:

Through the 201 episodes Gintama had about only 17 filler episodes how come you're saying it has too much filler O__o??

are you sure we watched the same stuff? lol

define filler then...i watched 43 episodes and about 20 were random nonsense,no plot what so ever
you can't say those jobs they do aren't fillers because they don't add anything to the story.
Sayonara,papa!

~Athena Glory,Aria

Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tthammy - Jun 2, 2011

232 by lordgaara »»
Apr 2, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Barion-Zara - Aug 29, 2011

99 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 11, 7:42 PM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Mar 5, 2012

113 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 5, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - Feb 20, 2012

132 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 5, 11:17 AM

Poll: » Gintama' Episode 45 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Tomislavr7 - Feb 13, 2012

106 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Mar 5, 10:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.