Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2011 7:40 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And so, the 2 heroes goes on their own respective different paths..

Kamijou Touma on the light side with Index and the rest of his harem,

and...

Accelerator, has decided to left every bit of light that he had left on him behind and go alone into the world of darkness...

2 different paths but the same ideals and dreams... SALUTE! xP

Ahaha, lol, the episode was so amazing, it left me dumbfounded on my seat xD I love the way they animated Accel's black wings, serves you right you damn Kihara! It still made me teary-eyed the way Accel sacrifice everything for Last Order <3

and lastly, on Touma's side, gahd, his speech is still awesome as it were before! Also, don't forget the new title that Touma gained throughout the series ' Touma the bitch hitter ' xP

The arc has ended every question about the arc can now be answered without being troubled by spoilers, Of course, don't ask anything about God's Right Seat because after the next side story episode, which will be the appearance of the 3rd hero of the series, it'll be all about ' God's Right Seat ' arc.

Well then, everyone.. as I always say... DISCUSS xD

EDIT:

8.9 magnitude earthquake has happened in Japan, only AT-X and Tokyo MX? aired the series. Fingers Cross that they only have low casualties (>_<)
AezileMar 11, 2011 9:22 AM

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 11, 2011 7:44 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Acce. is still strong when the battery is out, in a creepy way.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 11, 2011 10:33 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was kick ass again and did not disappoint except on 2 things, for one of them was Touma's speech got very annoying and less tolerable than his other ones because he did not fuck all go through that situation that Vento went through so his talk this time went for me from tolerable to very annoying in one go. What I did love was the most EPIC punch of Touma punches on Vento as follows,

now that was way better than against Oriana. For the other one that is annoying was to see Accelerator getting beaten up and of all things act like a zombie although there is perfect reason for that, I find it not acceptable within his character parameters. What was the best with Accelerator is his sudden kick ass wings and the following GIF in the spoiler
I could watch Kihara being disintegrated like that forever. It was lovely and exciting after all the shit he has done to Accelerator. Guess Index had to be thanked again.

About Accelerator VS Kihara, the beginning of the fight was terrible while Accelerator got beaten up trying to hold off Kihara that's until Index changed things around near the end. Used acceleration boost in the spoiler
to try and grab Kihara but sadly it resulted in Accelerator getting punched again. That frustrated me greatly to no ends. Although Accelerator was cool with his pose of wiping away the blood he got from the result of Kihara's punch, taking a stance of aggressive nature and jumping so cool with his hand as the following spoiler shows
these were all cool moments in the beginning of Accelerator. Until his Last Order device stopped working and I do not accept the fact that Accelerator falls down just like that! WTF seriously! On top of that as his facial expression and acting suggests, he became a mindless zombie that could not even hear what Kihara was saying. Now, why is that he is so disabled like that? Regardless the coolest moment that changes Accelerator being a punching bag for Kihara comes as at first his grabbing Kihara's hand made me jump up with a YES! Finally he does a offense towards Kihara with success. Not only that he beautifully and cruelly rips out skin and hair from Kihara in the spoiler
that was beautifully done! I was so satisfied with that.

Although that was more of a typical HOTD scenario especially when considered that afterward he is trying to grab in a zombie gentle fashion Kihara with a beautiful insane zombie like smile. Unfortunately due to his state he gets rather a nasty kick from Kihara while he does look rather satisfied from the looks of his expression. More frustration comes in as Accelerator is not doing anything but getting kicked by Kihara repeatedly while on the floor. Comes Index to save Accelerator once again, God bless her this time again. Although other than that she got a little on my nerves as at first she only kept staring at Last Order and was calling Misaka on her cellphone. I mean I was like “Index do something now!” even though I found it kind of weird the way she was portrayed while her mouth was open. While Accelerator in all this kept being punched by Kihara and did not look good lying on the floor. That all changed as Index started singing in the spoiler
and I always have my eyes dazed at that like some nun with light impresses me but only from Index in particular. What follows is most amazing shit of Accelerator against Kihara ever! Starting with Accelerator getting up screaming out Kihara, lunging towards him with immense rage and getting a hit on Kihara in spoiler
That was amazing shit! I loved it!

Kihara's ahogao faces in the spoiler
were so ROFL and stupid but he was a shit ass for blowing on poor Accelerator's face. Until he gets up and with his powers as well as great face in the spoiler
pummels to oblivion Kihara. All thanks to Index's singing. Thus why I made the GIF in the first place. It's just that good of a joy feeling.

About Touma VS Vento, what nice about it is Vento telling her past to Touma and Touma's angry GAR faces were really nice too. Unfortunately like I mentioned earlier his speech pissed me off! The guy does not know fuck all to tell any shit to Vento unless he was in that situation! I had the same problem with that during Agnes's arc. Here is what I would say in person to Touma IRL “Touma, unless you ever went through this shit, stop fucking talking your BS common sense talk to someone who suffered of it without you experiencing it first!” pretty much how I felt. The fight started out pretty good with Touma VS Vento facials in the spoiler
while Touma's was bad ass so was Vento both inclining to fight it off with hormonal adrenaline. Unfortunately Touma started out wrong with Vento giving him a nice face stomp while immediately after a beautiful planting of the spike from her hammer that resulted in a marvelous wind tunnel attack whom Touma beautifully dispels it with his imagine breaker. While still having a very nice aggressive face whom my favorite one from that part is in the following spoiler
While I did find Vento's blood coughing continues just plain disgusting. Her face here was pretty much cool with her tongue out like but that spit she did looked bad ass. She certainly got Touma really good by getting him with her hammer making him spin in a wind tunnel and slamming him into the wall. Now that was sure ouch for Touma.

Vento's poses just seem to be getting cooler as her fight with Touma progresses. I just love the face comparing in the spoiler
that clearly just has so much opposites yet from that face Touma should have been struck with Divine Punishment, so why was he not? Touma continued quite impressive with his angry face during the fight. His rushing through Vento's attack in order to try and touch her resulted in him almost getting hit by Vento's hammer. That was a really close call folks as one mistake would hurt more than his back. Touma did do a nice counter after avoiding Vento's hammer by elbowing Vento and sending her falling. I loved just the way his face looked while wiping his mouth with his sleeve in the spoiler
it just looked cool. I was really impressed by Vento's new attack whom I have never seen but unfortunately it did not last long even though it did push Touma back. Problem is fucking Aleister who put a mana disturbance spell, which is the cause of Vento's blood coughing and as such de-concentrated Vento into the spell blowing up on her and sending her flying backwards. I was kind of surprised Touma got concerned about Vento to the point of not dodging her attack and almost getting hurt by it.

While Vento's past was quite sad in regards to not having enough blood to save both her and he brother because of attraction malfunctioning, Touma is just too stupid with BS annoying speech this time about understanding that if the attraction and science were not around, it would have not killed her brother and thus she does have the motivation necessary to take revenge on science. It also failed her in medicine as if science was far advanced it could fabricate the blood needed to save her brother. So BS shit like “Your brother's sacrifice was not for you to be like that” and “Doctor tried his best to save your brother” do not work because Touma did not suffer any of that shit. Regardless Vento's face up close is always bad ass. This has to be the best of Touma's faces while seriously using his power in the spoiler
is it not? The second blood coughing of Vento came as her downfall as Touma's epic aggressive face among his other facials in this episode. In the end Acqua of the Rear is really cool looking and question to the LN reader, is Acqua more powerful than Vento and if so why? Too bad Vento cannot use Divine Punishment anymore.

Rest in spoiler
About preview, oh shit, oh shit! Things are going still with good action, Fukiyose crying? OMG why, why again is she sad? Oh yes! Komoe sensei is in the house! Best loli teacher ever seriously! Being a chain smoker and beer drinking is awesome IMO. Oh yes! Accelerator bad ass face coming back for more action is good! I am pretty sure this is not Touma but who is it then? Once again awesome episode, it was a blast!
Yumekichi11Mar 13, 2011 3:16 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 11, 2011 1:22 PM

Nov 2008
I'm surprised this was on a few hours after the quake, inb4toosoon

Mad scientist got disintegrated by Accelerator despite being pretty much beaten to death and finally God's Right Seat got what she deserved for her own good, I wouldn't have liked it if she died from blood loss.

5/5

Mar 11, 2011 8:44 PM

Jan 2010
Accelerator, YOU ARE GOD.
10 of 10, 5 of 5.

Mar 11, 2011 9:17 PM
Dec 2009
Hoppy said:

good episode

The reason why it aired so soon is that it aired on ATX which is much like HBO/Starz in the US. (I.E. No change in programming due to other circumstances)
Mar 11, 2011 9:40 PM
Jun 2010
touma's speech is annoying as always...
at least accelerator is now more badass than ever *_*
Mar 11, 2011 9:44 PM

Apr 2009
oh my god accelerator
oh my god
Feeling down? You may already be a charge target.
Mar 11, 2011 10:01 PM

Oct 2009
The fight scenes were sooooooo bad... Geez.

Oh wells.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2011 10:31 PM
Dec 2010
Oh look a shooting star! Did you guys make your wish? I did, I hope it comes true!

This episode was awesome! I'm glad they didn't mess up the Kihara vs accelerator fight, though the wings could've been more black in my opinion. The angel speak was done very well too.
Judging from the preview for next weeks episode we finally get to see GROUP, which means next episode hopefully A Certain Hot/Badass Teleporter/My Waifu will be in it, my body is ready.

Mar 11, 2011 11:27 PM

Jun 2008
*Sigh*

Are you kidding me J.C Staff???

AGAIN???

It's the same damn thing all over agian....

Touma clearly is loosing the battle...

BS Speech...

Falcon Punch...

Win!!!

Whatever, I don't even care about that nonsense, at least Accelerator was awesome as usual.

I'm still hoping for a "good" finale...but who knows....the way we're going it's pretty predictable.
Mar 11, 2011 11:28 PM

Jun 2008
*Sigh*

Are you kidding me J.C Staff???

AGAIN???

It's the same damn thing all over agian....

Touma clearly is loosing the battle...

BS Speech...

Falcon Punch...

Win!!!

Whatever, I don't even care about that nonsense, at least Accelerator was awesome as usual.

I'm still hoping for a "good" finale...but who knows....the way we're going it's pretty predictable.
Mar 11, 2011 11:46 PM
Mar 2010
No way, they are going to cover the SS volume too? YES But an entire volume(although shorter) in two episodes is a bit... cramped like Kuroko's arc. And it also happens to have Awaki in this arc too. Maybe J.C. Staff dislikes Awaki :3
Mar 12, 2011 12:10 AM

Nov 2008
LOL Accelerator learned endurance after the fight with Touma last season or Kihara's punch are that weak lolol Accelerator is really a superman xDD

and WOOT? Did Accelerator "accidentally" cast a magic spell? o_O

The names of the god's right seat are similar to Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep I played months ago lolol first there's Vento(Ventus), then Acqua(Aqua) and then Terra(maybe xDD)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 12, 2011 12:10 AM

Nov 2008
LOL Accelerator learned endurance after the fight with Touma last season or Kihara's punch are that weak lolol Accelerator is really a superman xDD

The names of the god's right seat are similar to Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep I played months ago lolol first there's Vento(Ventus), then Acqua(Aqua) and then Terra(maybe xDD)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 12, 2011 12:15 AM

Jan 2010
Is this still an esper power?
How's it different now?
Mar 12, 2011 12:27 AM

Jun 2010
Well the fights has ended, all of them. Kihara went flying into the sky and I think we learned that there's more to Accelerator's power. Vento was defeated only to be taken back by another person who calls himself another one of God's Right Seat. I wonder what the next episode is going to talk about.

Mar 12, 2011 1:08 AM

Feb 2008
wow accelerator is way too op
Mar 12, 2011 1:29 AM
Apr 2009
Loli Puncher wins again!
Mar 12, 2011 1:41 AM

Jan 2009
*sigh*
And here we go with bad guy having some tragic past. Oh joy.
Really now, is there no other way for someone to become a bad guy except having a tragic past? >_>
Oh how I hate bad guys with their stupid tragic past.
It'd be nice with some bad guys who're just batshit crazy and doing things because it's fun.

And here I was hoping for an awesome episode with an awesome battle, and instead, I get a dumb tragic past and Touma spouting his usual nonsense.
Well, at least Touma once again punche a woman in her face.

Also, lolAccelerator. I think he mad.
Crow!!Kihara!!
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 12, 2011 2:29 AM

Oct 2010
LordRandus said:
Oh look a shooting star! Did you guys make your wish? I did, I hope it comes true!
I sure made it, Kihara being gone forever. Made the GIF just to watch him be gone all the time.
LordRandus said:
ROFL at the spoiler that was brilliant HOTD Accelerator style.
DenjaX said:
Could it be only because Index was singing and the angel somehow helped him?

Mar 12, 2011 2:50 AM

Sep 2009
What's with Accelerator's black wings?
Mar 12, 2011 2:51 AM

Oct 2009
Nove readers:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2011 2:52 AM

Oct 2009
Novel readers:

Mar 12, 2011 4:22 AM
Jan 2011
DoubleDango said:
Novel readers:

we are still on V.13.. Next week will be V.13 and SS1.

AS for all those who hate toumas speech. Get Fuking used to it!
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Mar 12, 2011 4:43 AM

May 2009
^shinki7 - you can call it 1st phase of a transcending esper and actually, Kihara was right, you'll get what I mean if you watch it again, before Kihara sent flying then turn into nothingness xP

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 12, 2011 4:47 AM

Jun 2008
The animation of this episode was quite good, although the story was rushed as hell to try and fit everything in.
Arc_ said:
It seems like the last two episodes are going to be about the side stories.

Which is odd, considering the trailer shows a couple of scenes which don't occur until later. Either J.C. staff have already started production on Index III and are screwing with us, or Index II is going to be longer than 24 episodes.
Mar 12, 2011 5:42 AM

Oct 2010
LordRandus said:
I sure made it, Kihara being gone forever. Made the GIF just to watch him be gone all the time.
LordRandus said:
ROFL at the spoiler that was brilliant HOTD Accelerator style.
DenjaX said:
Could it be only because Index was singing and the angel somehow helped him?

Mar 12, 2011 6:17 AM

Dec 2008
Vento's motivation was so flawed and ridiculous I almost laughed.

Attractions kill people! let's slay science!
Mar 12, 2011 6:32 AM

Jan 2009
anyone has an explanation how Kirihara's power counters Accelerators redirection ability? it was never explained as far as i know

Touma goes all righteous again lol this guy can really be a priest when he preach lol
Mar 12, 2011 6:46 AM

Mar 2009
nice ep :)
Mar 12, 2011 6:47 AM

May 2009
^ios - it's better when you read the novel now, since you won't be spoiled by anything ' great ' anymore. Also, your question has already been answered from the last few episode threads, if it is too troublesome to check it all back again, I reckon to read the novel to answer the question that you seek, you'll find it more informative than the anime :D

Mar 12, 2011 7:38 AM

Feb 2009
What an amazing episode, 2 more left T_T

Accelerator is pure bad-ass, those black wings where epic, that was a huge surprise. Touma doing the usual, but at least he makes it look great. The other dude from the God Seat looks freaking powerful. This series becomes better every-time I see a new episode. This is a true magical series.
Mar 12, 2011 7:58 AM

Apr 2010
Glad to see Accel push himself to learn new things. As much as I think Kihara's story is absurd, the voice actor is great.

The rest of the episode was mostly a letdown though. I'm surprised Vento didn't have a better argument against science and also that she decided to show her emotions so readily. She also seemed much more competent in fighting Touma in the previous episode when she attacked the ground around him in the diner.

The singing bit seems weird. If anything, that light suggests it's some type of song-spell, but then she'd be taking damage like Vento, right?
Mar 12, 2011 8:58 AM

Nov 2008
Good episode, final of the arc and in next one beginning of other and the last one it seems.
Mar 12, 2011 9:11 AM
Jan 2011
Vhaltz said:

thats one of the things i hate about adaptations. Vento and aqcua both knew that her reason to hate science was flawed and stupid but she needed some reason to hate. They dont mention this though

Mar 12, 2011 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
Why are there multiple discussions for this episode? (And for other series like Madoka Magica and Fractale)

It's getting tedious.
Mar 12, 2011 9:23 AM

Nov 2008
Good episode, final of the arc and in next one beginning of other and the last one it seems.
Mar 12, 2011 9:24 AM

Nov 2008
Mar 12, 2011 9:37 AM
Jan 2011
Papajan said:

Unfortunately its just bad adapting, it wasn't magic its was just a prayer.

For them to solve the problem. Even if they can't understand the solution along the way, it doesn't matter as long as the right answer is given. In a way, by casting aside pride and being aware even of matters outside the box, they continue with their actions, hoping just for the situation to recover.
(In other words, by restraining the mind of this girl who's in control of the special power that the town is full of, this special power is distorted, creating the [angel]! That's it!!)
"I only have to unravel the [knot] inside this girl's head!!"
For the girl from the science side, that is probably called a [virus].
(But then, what to do to make this idea a concrete measure...)
For Index, she isn't using magic.
Using magic is not important in saving Last Order.
Index will use a [word] to unravel that [knot]. Tampering with human minds surely might have a special reputation, but so is study through reading books. Man uses it from the start for the very reason of opening [windows]. By choosing the word that corresponds to the [knot], just hearing that is enough to [unravel].
Hence, the concrete method is,
"...A song"
Index considers that.
"It can be easily handed down even with simple languages. Even for a man unmoved by an hour of preaching, it only takes a tenth of this time for a song to bring him to tears. Using rhythm and musical interval, a multitude of emotions can go back and forth. And so,"
However, Mikoto, on hearing that, objects with a somewhat confused tone,
["Hey, hey, is that an OK conclusion!? For overriding the human mind, repetitive study is the basic, and what's more, the brain's memory and adaptation may not be very good at that!! On top of that, to interfere with an electrical network, digital input from a [Testament]-class personal equipment is required? Aren't voice and songs primitively analog forms!?"]
Unable to comprehend the meaning of the scientific terms Mikoto is spitting out, even Index has no positive proof. She knows of mind intervention attacks, like [Spell Intercept (Compulsion Aria)] and [Sheol Fear (Voice of Magical Destruction)], but this kind of method is the first time for her.
"We can do this..."
Even so, Index answers with that line.
"Our prayers will go through. Men can be saved with those. For I, as a nun, will spread those teachings!"
Unhesitating, she just looks on ahead.
"With our prayers we will save everyone. This child, Hyouka, and Academy City!!"

also she took LO a bit away from the battle to a corner.

I had a bit of faith in JC but they messed up with the logic.

Mar 12, 2011 10:07 AM

May 2010
Is funny how Kihara could actually be so addicted in beating Accelerator,so much that he literally ignore Index but Accelerator does know how to return a favor for beating him so badly by shooting Kihara's ass all the way to the sky !!

Mar 12, 2011 10:50 AM
Nov 2010
What the fuck?

48 episodes later and this show still doesn't make any sense. And what's with the new characters?

First we got Mugen ripoff now an Aizen ripoff.
Mar 12, 2011 10:57 AM

May 2008
Accelerator...holy...fuck. I was terrified. I've never been so scared watching an Index episode until now. That scared the living shit out of me. He like..spoke demon language and ripped that dude's face off o_o Well, his hair..or something...jesus.

Mar 12, 2011 12:08 PM

May 2008
Accelerator is sure awesome, isn't he?
Mar 12, 2011 1:46 PM

Aug 2010
And yet another girl gets a falcon punch to the face. And yes. Touma's speeches are still annoying. At least Accelerator is still a badass.
Mar 12, 2011 1:54 PM
Jan 2010
I couldn't stop thinking Zombie Accelerator throughout half the episode. I thought the wings would look better aswell
Mar 12, 2011 2:09 PM

Jul 2010
am i the only think this episode had lots of flaws.

- touma speech is getting too much repetitive in each and every battle.
- touma punches are also getting too much repetitive in each battle. it was good in the beginning but now in every battle, all he need is to run, stop magic attacks and hit on the face, one or two punches and game over. if that's the case then all you need is someone with little bit martial arts (like tsuchimikado) or modern arts (a machine gun) to beat him. not some super duper magic.
- a very poor back story from vento, even if she knew it's flawed reason or not. that all science hatred stuff shouldn't have come up and she should've just fight, no matter whatever the reason are, but telling touma reasons, why she attacking the city and how much she hate science is just not making any sense (at-least to me.). after her great entrance and challenging to alestor.
- index suddenly knew where is last order and she is the one controlling everything. even touma and misaka didn't know that(?). and she also discovered a way to stop it. i thought index know only about magic, not science.
- Kizihara was over reacting against half dead accelerator. he lost his cool self when accelerator suddenly stand up again. he also forgot how to fight if he don't have any powers. and i don't know why he was suddenly thinking killing him won't be enough and then suddenly new powers for accelerator when he almost died with that hand grenade.
- The way misaka was dodging bullets. i think that was cheap animation.
- Index was completely ignored by kizihara. while she was singing despite the fact there was life and death battle, hand grenade blast and crazy laughs.
- Suddenly a new enemy appeared, who will end up with 3 punches. though i'm glad it not one more girl.

That said. touma need some new powers or at-least some martial art training, so his punches can make a little bit sense in every battle. (but i think that's not going to happen)
Han-yuuMar 12, 2011 6:39 PM
Mar 12, 2011 2:31 PM

Dec 2009
Somehow I'm not satisfied with this episode, I wanted to see accelerator fighting with his esper power... bare fist fights are boring ( hm, touma comes to my mind here.... ). I really loved how accelerator fought touma in season 1 ^^

Now Accelerators fight in this episode:
He....
- gets his ass kicked
- gets his ass kicked
- gets his ass kicked
- goes in some weird zombie mode
- gets his ass kicked
- gets his ass kicked

He should be already unconscious now, but time for some wings out of nowhere and an " I blow you away finishing attack "... wow

And great that they didn't explain anything... I kind of agree with SuperSaiyen >.>

Don't missunderstand me, I like this anime, but sometimes it really pisses me off... same thing with vento...I think you guys all know what I mean.. ( toumas fights are ALWAYS the same in the second season ).

No offence to the animation, it was awesome ^^
3,5 / 5 for this :/
yuno6.jpg
Mar 12, 2011 2:47 PM

Apr 2007
Man, this episode was awesome. Once again, I cant wait for next week. I hope the tsunami craziness doesnt delay it (and of course, I hope things get under control and I wish the people living through that the best.)
Blergh.
Mar 12, 2011 3:02 PM
Feb 2011
Again Touma with one of his annoying & boring speeches.. It takes a big amount of self control not to fast-forward them...
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Feb 25, 2011

138 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.