Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 30, 2011 2:52 AM

Jun 2008
HarunoYume said:
Dat Isamu.

gmsephiroth said:
The movie was awesome, and Isamu Dyson's cameo in an SMS VF-19 near the end was pure WIN.

One part of the show that I love, Seeing Isamu Dyson back in action even for a minute.

Seriously, butthurt because AltoXSheryl? ROFL
They probably never watched other Macross series, huh?

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 30, 2011 3:01 AM

Mar 2011
kaimax said:

people should have seen AltoxSheryl coming from miles ago simply because
Oct 30, 2011 4:26 AM

Jan 2009
Lumathy said:
kaimax said:

people should have seen AltoxSheryl coming from miles ago simply because

i agree with that lol nice observation on how the patterns of love triangles are resolved on macross series

and meh they can make Alto back because his not even killed he just got teleported on another place, i mean the point of the vajra is to communicate and teleport no matter how long the spaces are lol, they got Ranka to communicate with the vajra through her song and now with Sheryl getting the blood of ranka she can have that power to communicate with the vajra too and its not so far fetch that Alto will be converted to a vajra blood anyway now that his living with the vajra society lol

i gave this movie 9/10 its very enterntaining
Oct 30, 2011 4:35 AM

Oct 2010
Lumathy said:
lol some people are mad because Alto chooses the clearly superior one at the end.

Seiously though, people who didn't see Sheryl would be the winner since the tv series must have never seen any Macross series before.
I have many Macross and the singer should be with Alto that is best able to fend off attacks of the enemy. Last I remember Sheryl was not doing that till the end when Ranka helped her with her problem, that thing inside of her.

Anyway Ranka has clearly superior DNA and Sheryl has some other charms but I can never see her contribute genetically so I base this on my strong point. Besides that I am sure pro Ranka people can argue that there are other factors which makes Ranka better than Sheryl.

In thee end I am just voicing out once again that there should be alternate version. Should I say there should have been one on the BD for both fans. What the director though of only doing Sheryl results to rages that could have been averted.

Really, really stupid to stick to one end only with a large fan base. Shame on director for not being more considerate for its fan bases. I will leave it at that.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 30, 2011 4:55 AM

Sep 2008
Lumathy said:
lol some people are mad because Alto chooses the clearly superior one at the end.

Seiously though, people who didn't see Sheryl would be the winner since the tv series must have never seen any Macross series before.

Oh finally someone who understands the franchise is some way!!! Only took almost 6 pages.
To me the love triangles are a format of showing the main guys path of maturity. Ranka and Minmay were both childish and Misa and Sheryl was mature and professional. Both the main characters decisions were hastily made and done to protect the first girls but then they became aware of a lot more things and became truly assure of why they were fighting. The decisions at the end reflect the overall path of maturity pretty much (can't be bothered going into full detail of everything).

This is the reason I felt so annoyed with Frontier's ending on the TV series. I thought Kawamori decided to not pick anyone so all the Ranka fans wouldn't bitch and whine. Seems like he wanted to save it for the movie, though sadly it did bring down Frontiers TV ending for me a lot. While he annoyingly left the movies end somewhat open ended, it at least made the decision and that was what was important from my perspective. Sadly for me the plot somewhat took quite a hit in the rest of it in the film and it felt kinda off and kinda weak in a lot of places and replaced for high budget action (surely nice to watch sure, but not as good imo).

On a side note, the lovely bomber reference was hilarious and seeing the band dressed as the fire bomber was awesome. Also Dyson's small cameo may be one of the greatest I have ever seen.
Oct 30, 2011 6:41 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

Really, really stupid to stick to one end only with a large fan base. Shame on director for not being more considerate for its fan bases.

So, it's okay to make Alto an indecisive jerk?
I thought people hate seeing that nowadays.

Lol considerate? The TV anime series is the one lacking consideration to the fanbase.

And seriously Superior DNA? You're now acting like Hitler.

Oct 30, 2011 7:31 AM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Really, really stupid to stick to one end only with a large fan base. Shame on director for not being more considerate for its fan bases.
So, it's okay to make Alto an indecisive jerk? I thought people hate seeing that nowadays.
Euh yeah but at least no fanbase gets hurt or at least not that much.
kaimax said:
Lol considerate? The TV anime series is the one lacking consideration to the fanbase.
Errrr no, it was at least respectful that none of the girls was chosen despite already Sheryl had some extras with Alto.
kaimax said:
No not all. Ranka was not 100% human but Sheryl was less I am wrong on that one.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 30, 2011 7:33 AM

Nov 2007
What are my feelings DOING?

Even though I wanted Alto to end up with Ranka... I... can't even be angry... I love Sheryl as well.
Oh god, why is there not even ONE character I don't like?
Oct 30, 2011 11:20 AM

Jun 2011
I am speechless...The ending was amazing!
Even though Sheryl is my favorite, I do feel bad for Ranka..
They really should make an OVA or something that would explain everything.
Oct 30, 2011 12:58 PM
Feb 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
I have many Macross and the singer should be with Alto that is best able to fend off attacks of the enemy. Last I remember Sheryl was not doing that till the end when Ranka helped her with her problem, that thing inside of her.

Anyway Ranka has clearly superior DNA and Sheryl has some other charms but I can never see her contribute genetically so I base this on my strong point. Besides that I am sure pro Ranka people can argue that there are other factors which makes Ranka better than Sheryl.

In thee end I am just voicing out once again that there should be alternate version. Should I say there should have been one on the BD for both fans. What the director though of only doing Sheryl results to rages that could have been averted.

Really, really stupid to stick to one end only with a large fan base. Shame on director for not being more considerate for its fan bases. I will leave it at that.

What? You need to re watch Macross. Mao was the 'songtress' who saved all in Zero and Shin ended up with Sara, the older sister. Misa didn't sing at all. Likewise Sylvie Jena.

The DNA argument is the most delusional thing I've ever heard.

Only a minority of the Ranka fans in Japan (the ones who clearly matter as they buy the products) paired her with Alto. The vast majority prefers her with Brera or Sheryl. Or single. Do you think the opinion of an overseas fan who downloads illegally their movie have weight?

Sayonara no Tsubasa was a commercial success. Have you seen the news? It was also chosen movie of the year by Newtype.
Oct 30, 2011 2:02 PM
Oct 2011
LoveDriftsAway said:
JustJiggas said:
*( funny if alto comes back and finds sheryl with another man because she moves on )

Sheryl and Alto have some weird connection through the earrings. If he is alive, she would know and she would wait for him. She seemed waiting for him since she was eight or nine...

how the hell does he get back to her if he is half away from the galaxy? LOL, i doubt the vajara would just tele him back for the lolz
Oct 30, 2011 4:09 PM
Feb 2011
JustJiggas said:
how the hell does he get back to her if he is half away from the galaxy? LOL, i doubt the vajara would just tele him back for the lolz

You're supposed to have hope according to Kawamori. That was the message: Ranka was his mouthpiece.
Oct 30, 2011 4:47 PM

May 2009
So, I guess that means that Ranka is free this weekend, anyone got her number? ;)
Oct 30, 2011 6:19 PM

Aug 2011
Anyone else hate playing this game:

"Oh no! ___ just died! I am teh sadz!"
One loljk later...
"___, you're alive! Yay!"

Not once do they mix it up to make it at least a little bit unpredictable. You could see the "didn't really die" coming from a mile away, right away, every time.

Which leads me to another gripe I have with the series in general: How whenever a hole gets opened into the VACUUM OF SPACE, people only get sucked out, slowly like it's a vacuum cleaner. You fail Science 101 forever.

And they're STILL using stock footage in this. (At least not as much copypasta as the first movie). Puh-leeze... with those production values?

Don't even get me started on the asspull ending to the love triangle...
Oct 30, 2011 7:20 PM

Nov 2010
If we want realism, we watch Firefly.
I play, the haters lose.
Oct 30, 2011 8:11 PM
Oct 2011
LoveDriftsAway said:
JustJiggas said:

You're supposed to have hope according to Kawamori. That was the message: Ranka was his mouthpiece.

Any hope for a side story spin-off?
Oct 30, 2011 10:01 PM

Jan 2009
JustJiggas said:
LoveDriftsAway said:
JustJiggas said:
*( funny if alto comes back and finds sheryl with another man because she moves on )

Sheryl and Alto have some weird connection through the earrings. If he is alive, she would know and she would wait for him. She seemed waiting for him since she was eight or nine...

heh the vajra can space fold or teleport and communicate no matter how far away the distance is you know

and Alto with the earing is still on him and its not so far fetch that he will get some communicating powers like Sheryl and Ranka does to control those vajras to take him home again
Oct 30, 2011 10:07 PM

Jul 2009
So Sheryl won the game heh..as expected
Oh well Took me what? 2 years to found out that Alto actually loves her instead of Ranka? It's worth it if you asked me. he heh heh
Oct 31, 2011 1:35 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
kaimax said:
Yumekichi11 said:
So, it's okay to make Alto an indecisive jerk? I thought people hate seeing that nowadays.
Euh yeah but at least no fanbase gets hurt or at least not that much.
kaimax said:
Errrr no, it was at least respectful that none of the girls was chosen despite already Sheryl had some extras with Alto.
kaimax said:
No not all. Ranka was not 100% human but Sheryl was less I am wrong on that one.

-No fanbase getting hurt? You never considered the neutral fanbase, where Alto actually mans up to accept one of the two girls.

-So, having a harem and being indecisive is respectful? Look what happened in Scott Pilgrim Vs The World.

-Once again what DNA superiority? Just because Ranka have a 1/4 of Zentraedi blood means she's superior? Sheryl is inferior just because she's pure human?
You're still talking like Hitler

Oct 31, 2011 2:47 AM

Jun 2009
Is it wrong to feel trolled by the
Oct 31, 2011 3:35 AM

Oct 2011
Implosion said:

No, I think 'she' is the best choice for Alto.

Anyway, all I can compliment about this movie is the beautiful graphic and the great music (and Alto in a dress!). The story and character are just meh. At least the triangle is resolved, I guess.

...And Ranka really need to get her priorities straight.
Oct 31, 2011 7:29 AM

Aug 2011
Monkey_Blues said:
...And Ranka really need to get her priorities straight.

Okay fine. I'll bite on the whole Sheryl vs. Ranka thing. But I'll probably regret it.

Sheryl: Clingy, needy, conceited, childish, immature, selfish, bitchy, two-faced. (Yes I know some of those are redundant.) When she's "performing," it's hard to tell whether it's supposed to be as a stripper or an actual singer. Kind of like Lady Gaga. (OH SNAP I just went there.) Half the lines of her songs are double entendres; her new songs sound especially slutty. Basically, the only good thing about her is that she's hot--and judging from the lyrics of her songs, probably SUPER easy.

Ranka: Mature, independent, kind, caring, honest, selfless. Anyone paying attention could see that a lot of these qualities are made especially evident in the first movie. She had the guts to confess to Alto even though she pretty much knew the feeling wasn't mutual. Superior song lyrics. Strong work ethic.

Kawamori had to give Sheryl "Aimo" (which she COMPLETELY and UTTERLY butchered, by the way), pull some shit about her and Alto actually meeting as children out of his ass, and even butt in on--and subsequently ruin--MORE of Ranka's songs, so that she could even have a remote chance of being deemed superior. (Just to clarify, I don't think her [May'n's] singing is bad; she has a good voice. But these songs are ruined by the Sheryl "style.")

/rant.
DraconisMarchOct 31, 2011 8:33 AM
Oct 31, 2011 9:21 AM

Oct 2011
Not really what I meant, but whatever. And lets not start the whole ship war all over again. Ranka has her good point, as Sheryl does. Why people cant just leave it at that, always amazed me.

And like I said I support the
end
Oct 31, 2011 11:18 AM

Oct 2011
Implosion said:

Why stay and choose between two women, when you can have an entire colony?
Oct 31, 2011 3:29 PM

Jun 2008
It was really good, and I'm glad Alto made a choice during this movie.
But I preferred the first movie especially for the last fight, this one lacked impact, Alto "only" flew between the enemies I didn't feel this "shit is happening!" sensation. I can't really phrase it sorry.
Oct 31, 2011 6:26 PM

Sep 2008
DraconisMarch said:

Ranka: Mature, independent, kind, caring, honest, selfless.

Since when was basing your actions from your emotions simply for a guy being independent, mature or selfless? Think you have misunderstood both characters entirely. I can't even be bothered going entirely into detail just seeing how wrong you are. Ranka pretty much resembles Minmay from the original, and she was immature, oblivious, and totally self-centered.
Oct 31, 2011 8:34 PM

Aug 2011
velcom said:
DraconisMarch said:

Since when was basing your actions from your emotions simply for a guy being independent, mature or selfless? Think you have misunderstood both characters entirely. I can't even be bothered going entirely into detail just seeing how wrong you are. Ranka pretty much resembles Minmay from the original, and she was immature, oblivious, and totally self-centered.

ROFLMAO. *Falls out of chair laughing* No seriously. That's the most fucking hilarious shit I've ever heard. I can't even be bothered going into detail how hilarious that is.

...Seriously, I'm crying from laughing too hard.
Oct 31, 2011 8:40 PM

Apr 2008
Loved the movie. All in all, it was better than the original frontier, but it still lacked sad moments, like Michael's death.

But even if the movie was a total crap, it would have been worth watching just for the final song, Sayonara no Tsubasa.
Oct 31, 2011 8:42 PM

Sep 2008
DraconisMarch said:
velcom said:
DraconisMarch said:

ROFLMAO. *Falls out of chair laughing* No seriously. That's the most fucking hilarious shit I've ever heard. I can't even be bothered going into detail how hilarious that is.

Feel sorry for your incompetence.
Oct 31, 2011 8:44 PM
Jun 2009
People keep looking at the Ranka from TV series, and same happens to Sheryl. SERIOUSLY, BOTH GIRLS ARE STRONGER IN THIS MOVIE. SO STOP SAYING WHICHEVER YOU WANT OF RANKA (that is immature and blahbah) and that Sheryl is clingy. EVERYONE has that kind of side, even just a little bit. I respect if you don't like Ranka or Sheryl, but, seriously, be a normal human being and look and read the both sides of the story, and BE neutral.

You know, you have to be stronger when someone rejects you, and Ranka accepted it; also, she wanted Alto to return to Sheryl. She got her priorities straight in this movie, because she decided to be friend with her most important friends (Alto and Sheryl), and didn't turn egoistic as in the TV series. Sheryl become more admirable and brave, but both gave spirit in the battle. Both character have Minmay's personality, even just a little bit; and Minmay is loved, although she was a little bit immature, oblivious and other things. Read between lines, and analyze the character not from you point of view, but from a neutral point of view, find the goodies, more than the badness.

Sheryl is sexy, her love is lava, but she's a mature being in body and mind; Ranka is sweet, also matured in the second movie, and sweet in body. The two faces from a coin, and different kind of love; but their love are beautiful in each way. Sheryl Nome has REALLY GOOD LYRICS, but I admit Ranka's lyrics, like Hoshi Kira, are superior to those of Sheryl from the TV series and first movie; and also Hoshi Kira won over all Ranka's lyrics. Ranka's lyrics are suppose to be SWEET, CARING, reflection than sweet kind of love, and Sheryl lyrics are suppose to reflect BRAVERY, STRENGTH in love. Each one complements each other, and those the lyrics do the same. Each one, together, are the closest to perfect love.

The strongest bond in the movie are Sheryl and Ranka's one.

And I'm going to workship AltoxVajra, for real. HAHAHA.
Northern_CrossOct 31, 2011 8:53 PM
Oct 31, 2011 8:49 PM

Nov 2010
The shipping wars should end here. Damn.
I play, the haters lose.
Oct 31, 2011 8:56 PM
Jun 2009
soulassassin547 said:
The shipping wars should end here. Damn.

You are right. Shipping is a serious business.
Oct 31, 2011 10:27 PM
Oct 2007
Welp, nobody is going to say it so i might as well...

This movie was lackluster in the singing part (MY FAVORITE) and I was highly disappointed... The series songs such as Northern star and Lion IMO was far superior to anything else in the movie... They didn't even finish my favorite!( Diamond C). Story was less than amazing, some of the scenes were burrowed from the psp game. Overall, assuming this is the end of the frontier series (;_;) I have to say the movies did not live up to the series, as I waited almost 3 years for this it makes me sad (almost as much as blood + to blooc -c jesus christ). Anyways, Sheryl was my favorite, but I have to say, the singer for Ranka is amazing... It captures her personality very well and I enjoyed listening to her songs (although May'n had better songs per se).

Please more singing next time + more visual glamor!
Nov 1, 2011 5:26 AM

Aug 2011
velcom said:
DraconisMarch said:
velcom said:
DraconisMarch said:

I'm sorry you're so incompetent you can't even try to prove me wrong.
DraconisMarchNov 1, 2011 5:36 AM
Nov 1, 2011 5:32 AM

Jun 2009
Kids, calm down. No need to get your knickers in a twist over how you can percieve the characters' personalities. Just go back to your respective Ranka or Sheryl H-doujin, and you can both be happy right?

QualityCabbage said:
Implosion said:

Why stay and choose between two women, when you can have an entire colony?

Y'know, the exoskeletons are kinda hard to pierce and all if you get my drift : D. Not to mention he might feel a little emasculated thanks to the glaring contrast between his own gun and the Vajra's massive cannons.
ayayayayaNov 1, 2011 5:37 AM
Nov 1, 2011 1:30 PM
Feb 2011
Sheryl is clingy? When? Singing herself to dead in the TV series for the sake of the people who had previously abandoned her to embrace the newest fad in her moment of need wasn't selfless? Or throwing Ranka into Alto's arms in exchange of her own life (as far as she knew) was selfish in the movie? Bitch, please. Ranka had her moments of self-centered obliviousness in the TV series, but this was solved in the movies. Sheryl was also given a new vulnerable side to make her more human.

Alto was also changed into more ideal and heroic.

They were both originally based on Minmay. Don't let that awful Robotech version fool you. Minmay is more popular than Misa in Japan. Go and see the polls. It's all about Minmay and now about Sheryl (but who knows how her popularity will last).
Nov 1, 2011 3:59 PM

Jan 2008
The sacrifice was stupid, really now? Fly into that queen for what? She was awakening before he went in there. He could've just fly away, I mean, his fucking ship survived.

I hate these retarded endings that are made sad just for it to be a sad ending. In fact a lot of shit didn't make sense, from a military point of view.

Songs were nice though, guess I'll give the movie and series credit for that. Liked the series more though.
Nov 1, 2011 7:04 PM

Nov 2010
reaper_unique said:
The sacrifice was stupid, really now? Fly into that queen for what? She was awakening before he went in there. He could've just fly away, I mean, his fucking ship survived.

I hate these retarded endings that are made sad just for it to be a sad ending. In fact a lot of shit didn't make sense, from a military point of view.

It resolved the love triangle, though. If you have a problem with it, you write a fixfic.
I play, the haters lose.
Nov 1, 2011 9:08 PM

Jun 2009
reaper_unique said:

Songs were nice though, guess I'll give the movie and series credit for that. Liked the series more though.

Well, tbh, it didn't make much sense to me either as to why Alto decided to go expand his harem into inter-species weirdness. But, w/e, never watched Macross to be blown away by their flawless logic based plotlines.

Also, metal tends to be ,y'know ,stronger than flesh and bone, and considering the insane moves they perform in dogfights, that metal is damn tough. Pretty sure anything that isn't as strong as adamantium would be torn apart by the Gs. So, he bailed whilst his plane survives. Plenty of holes to poke at, but, no need to overthink in a Macross series.

Yeah, watching Macross for sound logical reasoning isn't really the point. Nor spectacular and practical military tactics.
Nov 3, 2011 12:10 AM

Jun 2011
Implosion said:

That kind of end is the last thing I ever thought off!!!

The second movie left me feel disappoint a little bit due to it's unclear ending compared to the original series. And some plots are a bit too rushed.

Nonetheless, it was another great movie. The idea of not recapping all he events in the original series really gives it a new, fresh story.
Nov 3, 2011 12:37 AM

Sep 2008
DraconisMarch said:
velcom said:
DraconisMarch said:
velcom said:
DraconisMarch said:

I'm sorry you're so incompetent you can't even try to prove me wrong.
Nobody can reason with a butthurt Ranka-fag.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2011 7:06 AM

Aug 2011
HawthorneKitty said:
Nobody can reason with a butthurt Ranka-fag.

ROFL. Kind of hard to reason with someone when there's no reasoning going on from your end. Show me some, THEN open your bitchy mouth.
Nov 3, 2011 6:23 PM

Apr 2008
55% of people here loved it - I smell die hard fans
Nov 5, 2011 7:18 PM
Sep 2007
At first i wanted Ranka to end up with Alto but I'm surprisingly okay with it being Sheryl. She needs Alto more while Ranka is still young and can find love easily. Also, Ranka is probably okay with it too since Alto and Sheryl are the people she cares about most so I think it was a great ending.

Though the ending credits only prove that Sheryl is awoken since she's doing a concert with Ranka but it is ever mentiond what happened to Alto or is that left to fan immagination?????????
Nov 6, 2011 1:54 AM

Jan 2009
Epilogue whar? щ(゚Д゚щ)
Inb4 Alto comes back 50 years later, all white but otherwise unchanged, to an old Sheryl who's been waiting for him all those years.

Seriously though, the only thing I didn't like about this movie was the lack of said epilogue.
Most importantly, Alto finally manned up and picked Sheryl. Even though he happened to like, disappeared right afterwards. Oh well, point is that he made a choice, at least.

Then there were a few things that would probably count as cliché. And know what? I don't care. Pretty much every one of those cliché moments came completely unexpected to me, so it's all right in my book.

Actually, now that I think about it, I can't think of a proper way for Alto to come back without the Vajra Queen folding back with him, but if that happened, there'd be a whole lot of shit going down. I mean, Frontier wouldn't be all at ease if the Vajra Queen suddenly folded back, right?

And I remembered something else, when the Macross Quarter descended the skies of the Vajra home planet. The bridge gets blown apart, and all Wilder says is "Great waves!"
That's one badass captain, right thar.
OosranNov 6, 2011 1:56 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 6, 2011 2:03 AM

Apr 2009
the song Sayonara no Tsubasa while its being played as an insert song in this movie made me cry.. and it isn't even in a very melodramatic scene.. this movie is a success..
Nov 6, 2011 9:03 AM

Aug 2009
There needs to be Epilogue
Anyone knows if it would happen?

Ending kind of sucks but it was good, but sucks at the same time. I feel like the series ended to quick.
Nov 6, 2011 6:33 PM
Nov 2011
does anyone happen to know the name of the collective brain thats got three bodies inside of it? Its the thing that grace is always talking too.
Nov 6, 2011 6:52 PM

Aug 2010
xxCLouDd said:
There needs to be Epilogue
Anyone knows if it would happen?

Ending kind of sucks but it was good, but sucks at the same time. I feel like the series ended to quick.

Yeah after all Alto has picked Sheryl but why it happened to him suddenly, and I used to hated ranka but now I start not to hate her, after heard her song "hoshi kira" while showing paper airplane flight away, that's so sad. And watching Sheryl like that, ending was suck, but it was good though. -cries-
Nov 7, 2011 2:07 AM

Nov 2010
aurban75 said:
does anyone happen to know the name of the collective brain thats got three bodies inside of it? Its the thing that grace is always talking too.

That's the Galaxy hive-mind. Her employers.
I play, the haters lose.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» New trailer

Fujimoto_GOAT - Dec 29, 2010

20 by LoveDriftsAway »»
Apr 9, 2011 4:00 PM

» 2nd movie = ?

NotSoEpicMuffinz - Sep 27, 2010

3 by ddrcrono »»
Jan 7, 2011 9:53 AM

» /

delete_plz - Nov 24, 2009

2 by Exelen »»
Feb 12, 2010 8:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.