Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2011 10:35 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm disliking you more & more Komai....I've already come to a conclusion on how this all will play out, but I'm hoping it doesn't go down that route.
Mar 15, 2013 9:32 PM

Nov 2009
I think he will end up with Ruka personally to be honest, and I am actually rooting for this route, I also am not completely getting the feeling that his girl friend (forget her name) will actually be too crushed over it all, she may be sad but she acts as if it is inevitable.
Jul 16, 2013 7:55 AM

Dec 2012
I really admire Ruka's 'faithfulness' even though she is not dating Komai.

Komai is getting weaker and weaker - he started out as a strong character but it is perfectly understandable as to why he is in this weak state of mind.
Oct 15, 2013 12:44 AM

Aug 2008
Shinseiryuu said:
I really admire Ruka's 'faithfulness' even though she is not dating Komai.

Komai is getting weaker and weaker - he started out as a strong character but it is perfectly understandable as to why he is in this weak state of mind.

Where was this comment 3 chapters ago? faitfulness... it was only after she realized something vital to her after a some crucial trails that she is now faithful. As with Ruka now its Grandpa's turn to face them trials.
_________________________________________________________________________________
And with those Tears Grandpa's changing point is coming. He never did like it when Ruka cried. It will effect him. Grandpa and Shimazu had their first fight, knowing everything about both Ruka and Grandpa she really is a nice women to still think he should not quit club.

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

I'm glad we get to see Ruka as her more cheerful side again. Her new found faithfulness is commendable.
Nachi being Nachi is awesome!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.