New
Pages (29) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »
May 24, 2012 3:31 AM

Feb 2009
DCasper: Hi.

see post by koleare for more details
May 24, 2012 3:42 AM

May 2012
Ok then , now I have to wait for it to be generated right ? :)
May 24, 2012 3:44 AM

Jul 2010
DCasper said:
Ok then , now I have to wait for it to be generated right ? :)

Yes, should take less than nine hours.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2012 3:46 AM

May 2012
Thanks for your time and help :)
May 25, 2012 2:39 AM

Jul 2009
just a question:
at quotes its say anime,but cant we add manga quotes too?!
can we?^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2012 1:08 PM

Jul 2010
Sango_chan_desu said:
just a question:
can we?^^

This is an anime tracker so I don't think Packet would approve of it. Not like I can give a definitive answer though considering I am not him.
May 25, 2012 3:28 PM

Mar 2007
gregory003 said:
Sango_chan_desu said:
just a question:
can we?^^

This is an anime tracker so I don't think Packet would approve of it. Not like I can give a definitive answer though considering I am not him.

Wouldn't it be better to wait for the manga tracker? If it is ever made.... Unless the manga tracker isn't going to have quotes.
May 25, 2012 4:36 PM

Jul 2010
Fire-Dragon said:
gregory003 said:
Sango_chan_desu said:
just a question:
can we?^^

Wouldn't it be better to wait for the manga tracker? If it is ever made.... Unless the manga tracker isn't going to have quotes.

I don't even remember us finding out a way to count the amount of time read for the manga tracker. It was not really possible since everyone read different rates of pages for a given time.

So I don't think we can even have a manga tracker unless the amount of time is averaged out, but then there was an issue with the pages.

Too much data to gather tbh.
May 26, 2012 3:48 AM

Feb 2009
If I ever finish the manga tracker it will look quite different from the anime tracker and probably won't have quotes.

So go ahead and submit the quote to the anime tracker.
As long the quotes are somehow related to anime/manga it's ok.
May 26, 2012 7:31 AM

Mar 2011
Hey I found a very cute Minene chibi online that I would like to add, can someone edit it so it fits the requirements so I can use it on my tracker? :3
Here it is!
As it turns out, living was a punishment...
May 26, 2012 10:35 AM

Jul 2010
Minene-sama said:
Hey I found a very cute Minene chibi online that I would like to add, can someone edit it so it fits the requirements so I can use it on my tracker? :3
Here it is!

Fix the link to the chibi and of course I will :).
May 26, 2012 1:19 PM

Jan 2011
Diis shit rulez!

May 27, 2012 1:36 PM

Mar 2011
gregory003 said:
Minene-sama said:
Here it is!

Fix the link to the chibi and of course I will :).

Is that okay? I am not good at editing so thanks :D
May 28, 2012 9:37 PM

Mar 2012
Hello there, I am new to MAL, so I am not sure exactly what to do if I want to submit a chibi for the tracker, I already edited it and all so should I just post it in here or...? Also, I can't get my tracker to work T.T. Tasukete

I am also decent at photo editing, so if anyone would like me to edit a chibi for them, free free to ask and I will do my best to get around to do it (I am usually very busy during the week)

EDIT:

@Minene-sama

I edited your chibi, so here you go =)

and here's the chibi I would like to submit:
Captain_KanchouMay 29, 2012 5:18 PM
May 29, 2012 8:31 AM

Mar 2011
@Zombiekiller2866 ahhh thank you it looks great and can't wait for it to be added! :D If you just leave it here I think someone will add it to the site.
May 29, 2012 5:19 PM

Mar 2012
Here's another. Outline or no outline?:

Also, how do you know when a chibi is submitted? Will it be at the bottom of the list or will it just be in with the mix?
Captain_KanchouMay 29, 2012 10:47 PM
May 31, 2012 4:22 AM

Jul 2010
Minene-sama said:
@Zombiekiller2866 ahhh thank you it looks great and can't wait for it to be added! :D If you just leave it here I think someone will add it to the site.

Yes, that "someone" would be me.

I will add the chibis now.
Zombiekiller2866 said:
Here's another. Outline or no outline?:

Also, how do you know when a chibi is submitted? Will it be at the bottom of the list or will it just be in with the mix?

No outline is what I am adding, and I will tell you when the chibis have been submitted into the database.

-------------------------------

Edit: Resized and added the chibis. They are now in the database for use.
gregory003May 31, 2012 4:28 AM
Jun 3, 2012 7:22 AM

Jul 2011
@gregory003, thank you so much for adding the chibis! ^^
well, I have some more so can you please add them too :D
Jun 3, 2012 10:43 AM

Jul 2010
Acinonyx_jubatus said:
@gregory003, thank you so much for adding the chibis! ^^
well, I have some more so can you please add them too :D

Of course, as soon as I get back from my brothers highschool graduation I will :).
Jun 7, 2012 3:09 PM

Mar 2012
Hello there, I made a new tracker yesterday and I put it on my profile but it doesn't working.

Can someone help me??

I don't know what to do ><

My friend code: 0688 - 6300 - 6898
Jun 8, 2012 6:35 AM

Jul 2010
Kaito_Dragneel said:
Hello there, I made a new tracker yesterday and I put it on my profile but it doesn't working.

Can someone help me??

Did the tracker generate? Did you wait 9 hours? Or do you not know how to add an image to your profile?

And still waiting to add those chibis, the laziness has struck me again.
Jun 8, 2012 6:59 AM

Mar 2012
gregory003 said:
Kaito_Dragneel said:

Can someone help me??

Did the tracker generate? Did you wait 9 hours? Or do you not know how to add an image to your profile?

And still waiting to add those chibis, the laziness has struck me again.

Not yet and two days already have passed from the moment that I had added it to my profile.

It has this picture that says what the squid, I put it now on my sig so to see it.

Jun 8, 2012 8:30 AM

Aug 2010
It may not have any impact, but click on the save button, just in case.
Jun 9, 2012 10:55 AM

Jul 2008
Hello I have a chibi too.

I hope it is ok. ^^'
Jun 10, 2012 8:53 AM

Feb 2009
Kaito_Dragneel: You need to fill in your MAL username and click save in the tracker administration. That's why it says " Required field"

Your username on MAL and your username on myanimegraph.k.vu are separate.
The server doesn't know now where to get your stats.

gregory003:
Admirable how you're still taking care of our chibis :)
Jun 10, 2012 2:47 PM

Jul 2009
packet said:
If I ever finish the manga tracker it will look quite different from the anime tracker and probably won't have quotes.

So go ahead and submit the quote to the anime tracker.
As long the quotes are somehow related to anime/manga it's ok.

;) ok,sankyu ~

im a big io fanatic,can i get his chibi *.* by this:
http://cooljapannow.jp/pictures/l/02/03/NEOGDS-42191.jpg

<33333333333333333333333
Jun 11, 2012 12:43 AM

Mar 2012
thank you so much :)

Jun 11, 2012 5:20 AM

Dec 2011
So, hi
Can I upload my own chibi? :) and ofcouse use it?
And I wanna know can I upload my qoute and use it too? :?
My opinion, my business.
Don't like? - Not my problem.

Domo arigato gozaimasu[/FONT] to WishAponAStar3 for her sig *hug* :}*
P.S. Not everyone have good writing skills...
Jun 11, 2012 5:56 AM

Feb 2009
Kaito_Dragneel: You're welcome :)

2HD: see here
You can select your chibi, but not your quote.
packetJun 11, 2012 6:00 AM
Jun 11, 2012 8:12 AM

Dec 2011
packet said:
Kaito_Dragneel: You're welcome :)

2HD: see here
You can select your chibi, but not your quote.

o found what chibi I want in internet, but I dont think that yuo have that one :/
Abnormalize_MP3Jun 11, 2012 8:27 AM
My opinion, my business.

Jun 11, 2012 10:22 AM

Jul 2010
Replied to your P.M 2HD.

I am going to add the chibis tonight. Getting ready for a wholeee lot of nostalgia as Im going to watch a few shows from my childhood x).

@Packet- Of course, I said I'd help you with them. I'll help you add them for as long as you are willing to keep this tracker going. I'm just glad you don't get annoyed at how slow I am at adding them.
gregory003Jun 11, 2012 10:47 PM
Jun 11, 2012 8:29 PM

Nov 2008
I hope all of these are okay. Of course you don't have to upload them all ouo; Just wanna contribute some of my favorite character, but it was too hard to choose haha

Jun 11, 2012 10:52 PM

Jul 2010
Added all the chibis. Thanks for resizing them everyone, makes it a lot easier and faster for me. I only had to fix around 4.
gregory003Jun 12, 2012 6:34 AM
Jun 13, 2012 10:00 AM

Dec 2011
I caina dont see my chibi... :/
Maybe I shuding sent directly to you ;D
So here she is :)
My opinion, my business.

Jun 13, 2012 10:32 AM

Jul 2010
2HD said:

Mm I might have forgotten about it since you sent me it in a P.M.
I will add it in a few minutes.

Edit: Added.
gregory003Jun 13, 2012 10:43 AM
Jun 13, 2012 11:49 AM

Dec 2011
gregory003 said:
2HD said:

Mm I might have forgotten about it since you sent me it in a P.M.
I will add it in a few minutes.

Edit: Added.

Arigato!!1 :}
My opinion, my business.

Jun 18, 2012 3:21 AM

Feb 2009
Rainney said:

kawaii :3
Jun 22, 2012 3:00 AM

Mar 2009
can you also upload this?

thanks~
rouge_cielJun 22, 2012 3:31 AM
Jun 22, 2012 7:07 AM

Jul 2010
Of course I can, give me a bit. I'll do it after class.
Jun 23, 2012 1:24 AM

Jun 2012
Idk if it has a time limit or something like that, i mean initial time. I just joined MAL and i entered all the anime i have seen up to this point. ive tried to do the search a username thing on the website and it always says no information for my name.. So IDK if it is something on my part or if it is a fluke or what.

*EDIT*
It says Error: Empty list or no date information
Jun 23, 2012 5:08 AM

Aug 2010
You are trying to access the graph, most probably. The graph needs start date and end date for each anime you've seen, otherwise it will show you that error. (I think)
If you are trying to reach the tracker, go here: http://myanimegraph.k.vu/tracker/ and follow my walkthrough (with the note that it may need some redone pics xD) here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=285261&pages=34&show=660#msg12500745
Jun 24, 2012 6:58 AM

Apr 2008
just two little questions. ^^

I would think it would be nice, if clicking one the "timeline" link, when logged in, would lead to one's own timeline. I mean, the mal-usuername is saved in the account anyways for the trackers, so I guess that is probably not that much of a deal to put in...?

The other one, I would be really interested in the same thing for Manga. Always clicking on "show all" of the mangalist and waiting for it to load completely just for getting one line at the buttom of the page is much less handy than looking just at the banner. =D
Jun 24, 2012 9:42 AM

Jan 2011
Needs moar touhou

Jun 24, 2012 12:52 PM

Aug 2010
shina_luna said:
just two little questions. ^^

I would think it would be nice, if clicking one the "timeline" link, when logged in, would lead to one's own timeline. I mean, the mal-usuername is saved in the account anyways for the trackers, so I guess that is probably not that much of a deal to put in...?

The other one, I would be really interested in the same thing for Manga. Always clicking on "show all" of the mangalist and waiting for it to load completely just for getting one line at the buttom of the page is much less handy than looking just at the banner. =D
1. I think a more general link, towards the main page is more efficient to whatever a user wants to do.
You can however link the timeline if you want. Change the url of the image to
http://myanimegraph.k.vu/timeline/user
, where user is the timeline owner, like this.

Edit: After a re-read I think I understand something else. By timeline do you mean the tracker? As in the account where you select chibis and so on? If so, it's possible, but it will expose the account (the tracker one) to security risks (as it will involve something you need to store your session in - a cookie).

Sorry if I misunderstood your question even more :-\

2. The manga tracker is under way, but Packet is quite busy with school for now (unless he finished school and doesn't have free time either way). Long story short, we don't know when we might have a manga tracker. Contribute ideas (as to how it should look, etc.) if you want :D

TsukiKarui said:
Needs moar touhou

I approve! x3
koleareJun 24, 2012 12:58 PM
Jun 25, 2012 2:41 PM

Apr 2008
As for 1, I was really talking about the timeine link on the tracker pages (where you create the trackers and can change the quotes etc.) Since timesline stand there at the top, I kind of think it shoudl eb my own, since I am logged in.
Through I wonder about the security risk. Since I stay logged in, doesn't that mean, there is already a cookie there anyway?

As for 2.
I guess it is a bit less easy than the Anime one, since there are two counts for chapters and volumes. I can't really speak much for chapters, since I am mainly a hardcopy-volume-reader.
What I would definitely appreciate would be a function to insert a custom average reading time. I read a lot faster than the average volume time used by MAL to count the days, hence the given number there is kind of rubbish to me. For volumes I guess it would make sense, since tankobons usually are about the same size.
Doing the same for chapter is most probably rather tricky, since chapter sizes vary a lot... =X
Jun 25, 2012 10:38 PM

Aug 2010
shina_luna said:
As for 1, I was really talking about the timeine link on the tracker pages (where you create the trackers and can change the quotes etc.) Since timesline stand there at the top, I kind of think it shoudl eb my own, since I am logged in.
Through I wonder about the security risk. Since I stay logged in, doesn't that mean, there is already a cookie there anyway?

As for 2.
I guess it is a bit less easy than the Anime one, since there are two counts for chapters and volumes. I can't really speak much for chapters, since I am mainly a hardcopy-volume-reader.
What I would definitely appreciate would be a function to insert a custom average reading time. I read a lot faster than the average volume time used by MAL to count the days, hence the given number there is kind of rubbish to me. For volumes I guess it would make sense, since tankobons usually are about the same size.
Doing the same for chapter is most probably rather tricky, since chapter sizes vary a lot... =X
1. Well, I can say to you that I really don't know how Packet made the session system, but I'll tell you that it doesn't uses cookies, since Packet opted out this idea exactly for the security risks it brings. Of course, the set-up of secure cookies and sessions is an option, but that's a pain most people run away from.

2. Of course, in terms of engineering it's easy. The average time on MAL for volumes is of 1.2 hours and that of chapters of 8 minutes. The design part is the one in need of help, since hey, it could look like the anime tracker, but why make something close to it? So, if you have any artistic ideas regarding this, you're welcome to come with adds.
And yes, a custom average time would be something good to add, but it would be cost inefficient. You might suggest this, but I don't think it's going to have a big success.
Jun 26, 2012 10:14 AM

Jul 2010
Suffering from laziness at the moment. I'll add the chibis eventually. :e
Jun 28, 2012 2:36 PM

Apr 2008
koleare said:
1. Well, I can say to you that I really don't know how Packet made the session system, but I'll tell you that it doesn't uses cookies, since Packet opted out this idea exactly for the security risks it brings. Of course, the set-up of secure cookies and sessions is an option, but that's a pain most people run away from.

2. Of course, in terms of engineering it's easy. The average time on MAL for volumes is of 1.2 hours and that of chapters of 8 minutes. The design part is the one in need of help, since hey, it could look like the anime tracker, but why make something close to it? So, if you have any artistic ideas regarding this, you're welcome to come with adds.
And yes, a custom average time would be something good to add, but it would be cost inefficient. You might suggest this, but I don't think it's going to have a big success.

I see then. Too bad.

So you probably won't put in a function with a custum average time? Is it that cost ineffecient? My average time ist 20-25 Minutes. That is far from the MAL average, which is why I would really appreciate one. ^^

I think the way it is now is pretty fine.
Some spontanious manga-specific Idea that crossed my mind would be characters images with a most hilarious/dramatic expression and some quote they are saying just then. Or some atmohspherical scene and adding some poetical quite to that?
Don't know how that would work grafically, through, since I suck at designing and anything artistically releated. ^^;
Jun 29, 2012 9:14 AM

Jul 2011
I seem to have a problem; my quote and picture don't seem to be updating. It's been about a week, and I've watched about 5 series since. The timeline itself is updating (hrs, days, etc) but everything else hasn't.
Jun 29, 2012 10:53 AM

Jul 2010
MM-Rosiie said:
I seem to have a problem; my quote and picture don't seem to be updating. It's been about a week, and I've watched about 5 series since. The timeline itself is updating (hrs, days, etc) but everything else hasn't.

Possibly delete that timeline and create a new one?
Pages (29) « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
8 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Today, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Yesterday

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.