Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2011 11:02 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
UGH!......so now all of a sudden she's ready to throw all the cards on the table? This whole manga is full of some of the worse misunderstanding scenario's I've seen.

I honestly don't even care now what happens at this point. I just want closure or someone to be very direct about their relationships.
Feb 4, 2011 12:10 PM

May 2008
Lol.. it's no so bad..
Apr 17, 2011 5:11 PM

Jan 2010
All these mature romances play out like this. Don't let it get to you tbh. LOL
He'll definitely ease slowly out and get back with Ruka.
Mar 13, 2013 12:15 PM

Sep 2011
And now the new guy will start saying "I saw her with a man at night!" and that will create more understandings.
Mar 15, 2013 5:01 PM

Nov 2009
Ale1212 said:
And now the new guy will start saying "I saw her with a man at night!" and that will create more understandings.

Damnit Why did you have to remind me ... I had forgotten about that, but no, you are most definitely right ... However I believe that their is an expiration date on his relationship with Shimuza, and as long as Ruka keeps to her conviction, they will end up together ... though when you look at how they got there, you just get the feeling they were complete retards.
Oct 14, 2013 7:49 PM

Aug 2008
As I'm reading this with so much angst we get to the part where she stops him, but because of that I go back and re think it as, You can have a kiss, you can lick my ears, you can touch my tits, you can fucking lick my tits, but you can't fucking have my PUSSY. That's right Ruka get the fuck away from him. Still mad you let him go that far but fucking glad that it didn't go past base 2.

Besides that the chapter was great again; the good points for me were:

I'm Glad you finally came around Ruka and now you truly have conviction of love for Grandpa Koma but you should have had this feeling right after the kiss with Grandpa and not put me trough this.
Finally Finally I can like Ruka again, that attitude at the end is what I wanted from her from the start.
Lol she fucking locks her friends in to not telling again... so basically we gotta wait till Grandpa breaks up.
Feb 27, 2016 2:30 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
They got a lot further than I thought they would. Ruka's really lonely.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Sucrose - Oct 22, 2010

9 by BipulGamer07 »»
Nov 15, 2023 2:04 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 59 Discussion

live2win - Aug 19, 2012

40 by JGrdnsn »»
Nov 15, 2021 2:12 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 17 Discussion

Sucrose - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:42 AM

Poll: » Hetakoi Chapter 55 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Mar 16, 2013

3 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Your Favorite Character?

Kodima05 - Jul 9, 2016

2 by Shibo-shonen »»
Jun 1, 2021 3:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.