Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Mew Mew
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2011 4:34 PM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG YAY PUDDING! i love her shes so amazing! it was so cute how she chased Ichigo everywhere... and she finally got ears ^^ i loved the part where Pudding just saw her ears and tail shes like heh? lol well anyway im glad puddings finally a member! shes jus so amazing X3 a monkey was perfect for her!
Jun 21, 2011 6:36 AM

Sep 2008
A monkey is definitely an animal that suits Pudding... How did she know right away that that was her animal, though?! And I thought the species that Ichigo and co. could 'transform' into were on some sort of list of animals that were going extinct? Is there a type of monkey that's going extinct...? Didn't look like a chimpanzee (then there'd be no tail) or a spider monkey (ears would be smaller, I think?) or any of the common ones so yeah, wondering/curious what species it is... :x

Anyways, it was a pretty good episode. At least there's some sort of short-term goal driving Kishu's actions now... but it'd be nice if there was some more explanation about this "Deep Blue" thing. Looking forward to seeing some character development, on the part of the protagonists.
May 27, 2012 12:06 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, that new girl is bloody annoying
Aug 10, 2015 11:37 PM

Nov 2012
so in the end we never found out why she needs money so desperately... anyways, purin is a pretty interesting addition to the cast. and she is energetic as fuck.
Nov 7, 2022 12:57 PM
Apr 2015
merle_noir said:
A monkey is definitely an animal that suits Pudding... How did she know right away that that was her animal, though?! And I thought the species that Ichigo and co. could 'transform' into were on some sort of list of animals that were going extinct? Is there a type of monkey that's going extinct...? Didn't look like a chimpanzee (then there'd be no tail) or a spider monkey (ears would be smaller, I think?) or any of the common ones so yeah, wondering/curious what species it is... :x

Anyways, it was a pretty good episode. At least there's some sort of short-term goal driving Kishu's actions now... but it'd be nice if there was some more explanation about this "Deep Blue" thing. Looking forward to seeing some character development, on the part of the protagonists.

well, ichigo saw the cat going inside her, the same for purin probably.
Mar 23, 4:22 PM

Mar 2022
Before I first saw this show, Pudding's gender confused me. I know it's silly to do this but in my defence she didn't look remotely female to me at the time but it may have been the short hair that did it. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thought that. Anyways we've got another member on the team we are missing only one now so hopefully we'll get some character development soon. We know what Kish's short term plans are but he was pretty vague about the whole "Deep Blue" stuff so I guess we'll find out more about it later. Otherwise pretty good episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 11 Discussion

Mizore951 - Feb 3, 2011

4 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 17, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 10 Discussion

Mizore951 - Feb 2, 2011

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 9 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 9, 2010

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 13, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 8 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 6, 2010

6 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 4, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 6 Discussion

Mizore951 - Jan 21, 2011

4 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 14, 6:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.