Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Mew Mew
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2011 5:20 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
YAY dance party ^^ Ryo is so cute! and it was nice not haveing to read subtitles the whole time lol... omg Kish once again ruined the event... thats okay i still love him X3 and heh that was random for Aoyama to appear then leave hehe... ahaha her dad is so funny XD nut anyway im glad Ms. Mary is okay =D this was a great epi!
Jun 20, 2011 6:41 AM

Sep 2008
I think the chemistry between Ryo and Ichigo is far more interesting than the supposed "chemistry" between Ichigo and Aoyama... Kishu makes things more interesting, too. He doesn't seem to really be taking his job seriously, though - seems like he's just having fun, to me. XD

I have to say... The Engrish wasn't THAT bad. It was better than other "English-speaking" characters in other anime, actually, haha.

Not a bad episode, but I'm still waiting for things to really pick up...
May 27, 2012 11:36 AM

Nov 2011
Jun 1, 2012 5:46 PM

Apr 2012
Dat Engrish. Cue me snickering the entire episode.

I think Kish is the only character the anime's portraying well so far... I'm growing to love him even more.~
Mar 14, 6:48 AM

Mar 2022
I must admit the english wasn't too bad either I mean it's weird for an anime to get english right but wow quite a bit of English was spoken there even if a lot of it was from Mary anyway but yeah not bad there. I gotta say the relationship with Ichigo and Ryo is a lot more interesting than Aoyama, no offence. It's probably the first time in this show where he's actually nice to her instead of being just aloof all the time. Kish really does love his job doesn't he? Looks like we will be introduced to another member of the team next episode. Overall a nice episode I think.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 11 Discussion

Mizore951 - Feb 3, 2011

4 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 17, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 10 Discussion

Mizore951 - Feb 2, 2011

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:29 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 9 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 9, 2010

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 13, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 8 Discussion

Hanon10 - Jun 6, 2010

6 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 4, 3:51 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew Episode 7 Discussion

Mizore951 - Jan 23, 2011

5 by TheStarscream759 »»
Mar 23, 4:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.