Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 20, 2011 11:03 PM

Jun 2010
I've been wondering why I started to like Kirino. She's a Tsundre, and I like Tsundre characters, and her personality and her lifestyle is almost the same as MINE~! :3

I wanna know why you like her...:3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2011 11:09 PM

Apr 2010
That's a good question. I don't know myself. I'll sleep it over and come back with an answer later.

Jan 21, 2011 7:56 AM

Jan 2011
I think it's just the way she is, her character design probably was what attracted me at first. The little tiger tooth that you can she when she's angry, is just way too cute. And of course her natural tsundere character (from the light novel ver. only not so much in the anime)

Then it was her hobby. Not just because she's has general otaku interests, but the fact that she plays eroge as well was a factor that makes her very interesting character. She does manage to come to accept her otaku hobbies as a part of her (with some of Kyouske's help of course) and that made me like her a bit more as well. And it's just like how Kyouske has said, with a sister like that you just can't help but want to protect her and that's how I feel as well.
Jan 30, 2011 1:17 PM

Jun 2010
CL100100 said:
I think it's just the way she is, her character design probably was what attracted me at first. The little tiger tooth that you can she when she's angry, is just way too cute. And of course her natural tsundere character (from the light novel ver. only not so much in the anime)

Then it was her hobby. Not just because she's has general otaku interests, but the fact that she plays eroge as well was a factor that makes her very interesting character. She does manage to come to accept her otaku hobbies as a part of her (with some of Kyouske's help of course) and that made me like her a bit more as well. And it's just like how Kyouske has said, with a sister like that you just can't help but want to protect her and that's how I feel as well.

Yup, she's a very interesting character. Thanks for sharing your opinion! ;3

Jun 2010
CL100100 said:

Jun 2010
CL100100 said:

The reason why I liked her is because, yeah, it's her appearance. That's my first impression on her, and second, her love for otaku, being a model, and a smart student reflects more on my personality. ^_-

I kind of like the fact you said that Kyouske said that with a sister like you can't help but protect her. :))
Feb 22, 2011 4:03 AM

Jan 2009
She's full of WIN!

- tsundere. I LOVE tsunderes.
- REAL tsundere. Tsunderes that last only about 3-4 episodes are not interesting anymore ;)
- Girl otaku that plays eroge and wants a harem of lolis who will call her onee-chan? I mean, c'mon, how awesome is that?

That's it. She's me on the otaku side and is everything I want to be on the other side (being really cute and smart and all) :)

Kirino can't be this cute!! ^_^ I want to hug her :3
Apr 7, 2011 12:50 AM

May 2010
Honestly I don't like very much tsundere type character(but Taiga is an exception) but I like Kirino because she is so cute and funny(because she plays eroge, I mean that is weird lol), I might not actually like her personality however I'm willing to tolerate that !

Apr 8, 2011 11:16 AM

Nov 2010
I like all about her~!!
Apr 22, 2011 3:58 PM

Apr 2010
She's just like me (not in the brother complex way).

She forces her "weird" hobby onto someone else just so she can have someone to talk to about them
May 31, 2011 4:50 PM

Jun 2009
She loves Meruru as much asI love Gundam anime and models her voice and her Passion to what she loves. She's my perfect match Damn I wish she was a real person .
Oct 18, 2011 9:49 AM
Feb 2011
because she was sexy and cute :D

Oct 24, 2011 12:36 PM
Jul 2010
I don't really know, she's somehow endearing but I couldn't point out why.
Dec 5, 2011 7:47 AM

Nov 2011
She is like me,in the brother things and weird hobby
Jun 1, 2012 9:59 AM

May 2011
I don't know. I guess i've just got a thing for tsundere girls and she is tsundere for sure.
"I don't know, I'm stupid!"
Jul 6, 2012 8:28 PM
May 2012
maybe i like because..
she is so pretty, athletic, infamous, role-model, and tsundere (maybe he had reason of that).
which certainly she love eroge, hopeless (make troublesome for her brother ^^)
because too perfect is boring one ^_^
Jul 8, 2012 3:03 PM

Jul 2012
I've re-watched this anime many times and I don't know, I don't usually like tsundere characters but I can relate to her in a way and she's just amazing all around, I guess. x3 ~
Jul 10, 2012 1:32 PM
Feb 2012
I have no idea... :D
Aug 22, 2012 3:03 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
I like her because she is very beautiful and sweet . Her character is also an important part of liking her. She is very interesting because she likes (loli-)Eroge and also sweet animes but on the other side she is a model and has to be serious. And third she is a Tsundere :) I love Tsundere character :) . She also tries to use her brother as a assistant for helping to manage her hobby :)

Greetings
Cyan
Feb 16, 2013 3:22 AM
Oct 2012
Because of her personality:-).moreover she is cute.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Himel_713&sclick=1]
Jun 2, 2013 10:06 PM

Dec 2012
Initially because she's really cute and funny. (Love the scene when she's trying to look up the game character's shirk on the computer) I also really like her seiyū reminds me of other character I like. I guess I have a think for beautiful "perfect" pedo-lezzy otaku girls because I really love Kirino and Sena Kashiwazaki :p
Jun 2, 2013 11:48 PM

Apr 2012
I think that for a lot of people who like her it's because we can identify with the loneliness of having a hobby which no one you know shares and you know you should - socially speaking - be ashamed of. Watching anime isn't something that most people do - where I'm from at least - and when people do it's generally just a couple of the big ones like Clannad or Cowboy Bebop.
So, for me it's that I can identify with her on the level that it's hard to not have anyone to talk about something you're passionate about.

That said, she's also pretty feckin' cute.
Hachikuji: Araragi-san, you don't look even the least bit apologetic. You should at least say something after touching a girl's delicate chest!
Araragi: *Clueless look* Thanks?

Bakemonogatari, Episode 5.
Jun 8, 2013 8:58 PM

Apr 2013
I love how she is so honest about her hobbies and how much she admires and appreciates kyousuke even though she doesn't always say it. But when she does, she can be incredibly sweet.
I named my table "Logic" because when i watch anime, i would often (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.
Jun 30, 2013 10:59 AM
Jun 2013
Well, she's a tsundere.

Also:

I feel that's more than enough reason to like her.
Aug 4, 2013 9:22 AM

Oct 2012
She reminds me of my little sister ^^ also the video above.
Aug 11, 2013 7:38 PM
Apr 2011
` She's cute and crazy <3
I like Tsundere characters and she is clumsy
I want to play eroge with kirino!!!
Aug 14, 2013 12:09 AM

Nov 2012
I like how she's not the typical imouto character that's often portrayed in anime. And she's just so cute! Other than that, I love her tsundere personality and her Otaku personality
Aug 14, 2013 10:54 PM

Oct 2010
"She reminds me of my little sister" she hot? : D
Aug 17, 2013 11:47 PM
Apr 2013
On a analytical aspect, when I saw Kirino's character 2 years ago, I was really intrigued by the way that she acted - its harsh on the outside, but there were many clues in the show to what she was really feeling and to why is she acting like that.

This fascination that I had with her made me to watch Season 1 through her point of view, reading up on the novels and trying to understanding her more, which slowly and slowly made me like her as a character because of how amazingly cute she was trying to mask her feelings with her actions, it just made it even more worth it now when she finally gets to show her real feelings for Kyousuke and get rid of her 'mask'.

On a purely character aspect, I liked Kirino a lot because of her love for imouto eroge, I mean it just clicked with me when I watched the series and even now I still find it extremely cute how she fangirls over the goods that she brought in Akihabara or at home with Kyousuke with her collection.
Oct 13, 2013 9:13 PM

Oct 2013
I like tsunderes and find her so cute...

Ok also I really respect her. To me, she represents hard work. Everything she does, she tries her absolute best at it and she has the results to show for it. Whether it was modeling, running, writing, studying, etc she has done here absolute best. She is everything I would love to be life. Someone that others can look at and be inspired to try their hardest in whatever they want to achieve. And that's why I love Kirino :)
Nov 27, 2013 6:36 PM

Nov 2013
Because she's simply the best! This is love at first sight, and I started watching OreImo only because of her. I've never liked anime girls more than her. Not because she's a tsundere not at all, I like her whole personality, I love her smile and laugh, her "tch", when she's scared or angry or happy, her expression is just priceless. And Ayana Taketatsu made her even better, close to ideal. And I like to play this kind of games too, I wish she was my little sister. I envy Kyousuke :[
tsundereharasserNov 27, 2013 7:07 PM
Nov 30, 2013 4:18 PM

Jan 2011
What's not to like about her? Everything about her is just so dang lovely!
From her athletic skills to her modeling and to her passionate love for eroge~
I love how she loves Kyousuke but wont say it cause of her tsundere personality~
....UHHhh I LOVE KIRINO ^^
Dec 2, 2013 6:18 PM
Oct 2009
I'm probably madly in love with this show so pardon my overjoy.

Kirino has got to be one of the most genuine tsundere girl ever.

I Love how she genuinely loves Kyousuke.
I Love how she blushes when Kyousuke says nice things to her.
I Love how she gets angry when Kyousuke doesn't say what she wants to hear.
I Love how she fights with Kuroneko about Meruru.
I Love how she enjoys her eroge so much.
I Love how she gets jealous.
I Love how she was super-excited going out with Kyousuke.
I Love how she always says 'hontoni kimoi' everytime Kyousuke tries to be nice.
I Love how she tries to be nice to Kyousuke.

Is this an ok reason for me to love Kirino so much? n.n'?
Dec 6, 2013 11:04 AM

Nov 2013
Well...

She is totally adorable.
She is smart.
She's so tsundere.
She has gorgeous eyes and hair.
She's athletic.
and
Kyousuke and Kirino have such a genuine, boundary defying love.

Kirino is just the best.
Dec 7, 2013 1:34 PM

Jan 2011
HaremFanatic said:
I'm probably madly in love with this show so pardon my overjoy.

Is this an ok reason for me to love Kirino so much? n.n'?

^Best explaination
Dec 8, 2013 10:09 AM

Nov 2013
lemonSide said:

^Best explaination

yup I feel owned :))

also I would add this

Nollid said:

Ok also I really respect her. To me, she represents hard work. Everything she does, she tries her absolute best at it and she has the results to show for it. Whether it was modeling, running, writing, studying, etc she has done here absolute best. She is everything I would love to be life. Someone that others can look at and be inspired to try their hardest in whatever they want to achieve. And that's why I love Kirino :)
tsundereharasserDec 8, 2013 11:39 AM
Dec 9, 2013 12:54 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
HaremFanatic said:

100% agreement

and sure we should add what Nollid said. She is also a hardworking girl and always tries her best to archive her goals.
Dec 12, 2013 12:27 PM

Nov 2013
1. Real tsundere
2. She's an otaku
3. Killer dance moves
AndrewAltDec 12, 2013 12:32 PM
Dec 16, 2013 1:38 AM
Oct 2009
Cyanwasserstoff said:
HaremFanatic said:

100% agreement

and sure we should add what Nollid said. She is also a hardworking girl and always tries her best to archive her goals.

Wow I can't believe I left that out.

I love how she tries her best at everything she does. <3
Aug 13, 2014 7:13 PM

Mar 2014
she looks like natural character to me and she's cute. and I m siscon after all...
please sell me the condom, mister
I would like to fuck my sister!
condoms really worth to keep
I will fuck her very deep!
could you be my condom keeper?
so I could try to fuck her deeper!

please think I m stupid but please dont think I m a troll.
--------------------------------------------------------------
http://protpisaenglish.blogspot.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipzn0J8cfrY
Aug 23, 2014 2:55 AM
Aug 2014
Well, I like tsundere girls and I'm fond of incest in some way or another
Oct 12, 2014 1:38 AM
Jul 2018
I apologize for this seriously belated reply but

Sure, Kirino is a handful and also has a sharp tongue, but I really like that tsundere aspect because for me, it's spunky. I perceive it as a challenge to get along with her and understand exactly what she feels. Because we all know from the light novels, anime, or manga that she really doesn't mean what she says (as with all tsundere girls) and "dense" guys may take that seriously. But when you can decently understand facial expressions and tones of voice, then it's a whole lot easier.
But really, if I were put in Kyouuske's shoes, I honestly think I would be able to patch the long quarrel. And if it were virtual reality, have a relationship.
Sounds really morbid doesn't it? lol

Long live Kirino!
Oct 31, 2014 7:19 PM

Jun 2011
Totally, fell in love before I even knew from what LN, Anime, Manga, Game, Etc she was from.
Nov 10, 2014 11:38 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
About myself, I did fall in love with her in the first episodes of the first season from the anime :D
Nov 19, 2014 12:54 PM

Apr 2013
because she is like my grilfriend
"La pasión asociada a tu lloriqueo una discusión es inversamente proporcional a la cantidad de información real disponible."
Nov 19, 2014 11:57 PM
Nov 2014
DarkNecromancer said:
because she is like my grilfriend

yeah :v ^^
Nov 21, 2014 3:22 PM

Apr 2013
All hail Kirino XD
Nov 29, 2014 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
And also, it's icing on the cake for me when she becomes submissive (which we all know rarely happens). That's the moment where you get anything soft in your room and the kawaii senses tingle, lol.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Oreimo 2nd discussion thread

Cyanwasserstoff - May 21, 2013

12 by NaaaniMasaka »»
Apr 9, 2018 4:23 AM

Poll: » Do you like Kirino as a romantic interest for Kousaka?

YamiNoOkami - Jun 14, 2013

10 by kagamine_rin99 »»
Jan 17, 2017 8:58 PM

Poll: » Do You Think Kirino's Behavior Was Justified?

removed-user - Oct 14, 2014

16 by Silber-Rot »»
Mar 30, 2016 3:47 PM

» Kousaka Kirino: What's Your Defense?

removed-user - Dec 25, 2014

5 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
May 10, 2015 1:17 PM

» Oreimo Rewatch Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cyanwasserstoff - Jan 11, 2015

56 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
Mar 14, 2015 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.