Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2011 2:44 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, no discussions at all for these series?? Are they really that bad. Then ill start the first one i guess. I have to admit after seeing the pretty generic plot unfold with the mecha's against the zeravire which were known as the enemy through out the first season and part of this season. It wasn't to appealing to me and something that has just been done before over and over. Its a very predictable plot. But after seeing this episode. I have to give a 2nd opinion.

This was just full of shocking story developments that you didn't see coming and they finally revealed the identity of what the zeravire actually are, as well as much of sandman's past. Not to mention one of the pilots was actually secretly a spy this entire time. That took me off guard. I didn't expect that and for these new story developments, the show became sort of unpredictable. I only hope the remaining of this season has some more good story twists until the end. This 2nd season of Gravion is definitely going to be rated higher then the first.

Jun 20, 2014 2:10 PM

Dec 2008
Sadly I have seen a lotta anime, tv etc in my life, and the spy thing for the busty broad was really bovious, as with the deal with Raven. Too obvious, yet I found myself drawn to the shows 2 seasons. GOTTA FINISH THEM OFF!!! GRAVION!!! lol its nice to have a giant robo show that actually explains that all the metal relies on anti grav tech instead of giant impossible rocket boosters lol, pretty clever. And funny ^~^ LEt us expand upon this show!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujuushin Gravion Zwei Episode 12 Discussion

AnchientProphet2 - Jun 20, 2014

3 by Cosplay_Joe »»
Jan 23, 2023 5:35 PM

Poll: » Choujuushin Gravion Zwei Episode 3 Discussion

ItsXolo - Sep 7, 2019

0 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 7, 2019 12:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.