Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 12, 2022 12:12 AM

Mar 2021
Mashiro sucks, and his whole thing with Miho makes me roll my eyes. I get that the for plot/pacing reasons we need these characters to progress faster than is realistic, but they're doing it in the stupidest way possible (for that dumb "anime by 18 and also let's literally not see each other til then" promise). Also, Eiji is annoying af; I can't tell if I'm supposed to find him endearing or unbearable, but it's definitely the latter.

But I can't stop watching this show. I hope Takagi achieves his dream, and that him and Miyoshi are happy. I want to see more of the Editor In Chief, he seems like an interesting side character. That on top of all the manga publishing content outweighs the negatives for me. Also, this OP is super relaxing.
Oct 16, 2022 11:13 AM

Jan 2020
Third place isn't too bad, all things considered. It's higher than I expected them to get. I wonder if I'll end up being interested in any of the manga they create? I guess we'll see.

In regards to Niizuma, a story built around crows seems ehh. I'm simultaneously watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds and it just reminds me of Blackwing cards and how terribly overused they are. So, ironically, seeing more crows in this is kind of a turn off. But, considering how over-the-top this dude is, I'm not sure if I'd care for any series he'd pen out. Of course, I'd probably need to see more than just a few panels to be sure.

Moritaka and Miho's text exchanges come off as two people who aren't very compatible. Granted, Takagi and Miyoshi didn't seem all that compatible at first either, but they seem to be doing okay. However, just about any time Moritaka talks about Miho it just shows off how little he actually knows about her. All of his feelings for her seem to come from a version of her that he's got stuck in his own head, and not necessarily how she is in reality. At this point, I kind of hope he gets his heart broken.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 5, 2023 6:16 PM
Dec 2014
This series inspires me to get back into my hobbies and passions that I let go of because I felt I couldn't be good enough, and get serious about them.
Jun 7, 2023 8:23 AM

Dec 2022
Great episodeeee
Sep 3, 2023 9:56 AM
Jul 2017
getting bland, but the change in direction lets see where it goes
Mar 24, 8:01 PM

May 2021
Still to early to get first place
Inhales oxygen
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 22, 2011

140 by M1kasaYu1 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 26, 2011

93 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 5, 2011

130 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

M0ni - Dec 4, 2010

139 by Karva1 »»
Mar 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kuro4735 - Oct 16, 2010

181 by Karva1 »»
Mar 23, 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.