Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2010 12:01 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

kyaaaaa Zaki looked so damn cute X3333
Apr 1, 2013 4:31 PM

Jan 2013
why the hell are all the episode discussion comments about who looks "cute" ? thats like the only stuff Ive seen written in all the episode discussions.. o_O I just dont get it.

anyways, what the hell did the vice captain say to Hajikita about the commander they killed? during his dream when he was "sick" like it wasnt subbed, but I also couldnt hear the Japanese VA. I fucking HATE being left hanging like that lol.
I think all the Shinsengumi outfits looked awesome. and tetsu's hella freaking out.

on another note, why is the English VA listed first in the credits? I wasnt aware they even normally credited both english and Japanese on a japanese version, i thought it was only Jap, and when an english company licenses the anime, they change the credits listing the English VA's instead...
unless both tracks of audio were recorded by the original company... o.o
Edit: Actually, that must be the case because normally when an anime is made in Japan, it is released before even having an American company license/buy the rights to an English dub. So how would they even know who'd be the english VA unless/

VA=voice actor(s) / voice acting
dextronautApr 1, 2013 4:37 PM
Oct 24, 2013 9:20 AM

Nov 2008
dextronaut said:
why the hell are all the episode discussion comments about who looks "cute" ? thats like the only stuff Ive seen written in all the episode discussions.. o_O I just dont get it.

Because this show is oriented to female audiences.

dextronaut said:
on another note, why is the English VA listed first in the credits?

Because you watched a rip of the English DVD with the japanese audio and subs.
Aug 24, 2015 12:55 AM
Jun 2013
well besides this dude freaking out looks like its about to go down in the next episode.
Mar 3, 2020 2:56 AM

Jul 2015
I feel bad for Tetsu having a PTSD because of that bastard, but I have to agree with Susumu if he really wants to take revenge he should come out and be prepared to fight

Sep 11, 2023 5:05 AM

Dec 2008
So...what the fuck actually happened at the beginning of that episode? It looked like Yoshida had the kid cornered, but then it cuts to Tetsu being absolutely fine with no explanation how he escaped? WHY? I know the building was on fire but it looked like Yoshida had ample opportunity to kill him! Why did he leave him? Who got Tetsu out of that cupboard between episodes? Am I the only one bugged by this?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 24 Discussion

TechDragon - Mar 10, 2009

24 by autisticanime »»
Sep 18, 2023 5:44 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 17 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 16, 2010

7 by autisticanime »»
Sep 3, 2023 4:25 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 3 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 11, 2010

8 by Algeryani »»
Jul 2, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 4 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 11, 2010

10 by Euonymus »»
Jun 11, 2023 9:48 AM

Poll: » Peace Maker Kurogane Episode 18 Discussion

deuchi - Dec 17, 2010

5 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Jan 16, 2023 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.