Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2010 5:17 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The end of the game between Inazuma Japan x Orpheus (Italy) with Nakata Hide (the true captain of the Orpheus tema) entering in the 2nd half of the game ;)

However, the very end of the episode is shocking...
Nov 15, 2010 11:24 AM

Sep 2007
... ...
Yes the end is shocking ...
Nov 16, 2010 10:21 AM

Jul 2007
TwT~~~ I'm gonna have to let it sit in my mind for a long time, then go back and marathon watch and FEEL IT THOROUGHLY. ahhh.
- blog
DeviantArt | Domain | Ryuu-Rogue fansubs - Digimon + Inazuma Eleven
Aug 7, 2014 9:03 AM

Feb 2011
So it was Fidio because he could relate.

I feel nervous about Kageyama, after all the badness it's hard to believe he's not planning more bad stuff.

Kidou looked good in that uniform in the flashback. I like his eye color.

I actually feel sad about Kageyama with that ending. But a minute before that I was thinking about how he'll be locked away now even though he was finally free of the darkness.

Now on to the biggest bad, I guess!
眠れないのは君のせい
Dec 7, 2015 7:31 AM

May 2014
Wow, as no-one spoiled it I won't either but dat ending though :(
So sad 😭
Mar 18, 2022 12:08 PM

Aug 2018
I’m really glad I decided to watch this anime after all these years and see things like these happening.

Really loved Kageyama and Kidou character development specially during these few episodes and this episode pretty much is an amazing conclusion for Kageyama’s character, really underappreciated villain when you think about it, many villains in kids anime series and mangas are cheesy and pretty much are bad only because but this guy was really something way better.

I’m also really happy that it ended in a tie, something we didn’t really see in the series as far as I remember and I think agains’t Orpheus its really fair.

We also got to see Kiduo without iconic goggles and found out their real purpose, so thats something truly interesting that made episode more unique, I think its best episode of series so far in terms of overall presentation and characters conclusion, something truly ambitious for an anime series aimed for kids.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 13 Discussion

greenmush - Jul 9, 2010

4 by ChelaChelera »»
Apr 15, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 54 Discussion

Chouninatte - Aug 17, 2013

3 by notv1k »»
Apr 11, 11:55 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 22 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 7, 2010

3 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 20, 3:08 AM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 1 Discussion

jkaizer - Oct 19, 2008

18 by ChickenTomato »»
Jan 24, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Inazuma Eleven Episode 21 Discussion

greenmush - Aug 7, 2010

3 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 12, 2023 10:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.