Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 3, 2010 12:46 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And so then her real adventure begins now! And the reason underneath all this mess is awesome.... The rights for a Legedary Play.... I like that... So then Tsukikage waited all this time for the perfect actress for the Godess role... and she found her on Maya... I-m also wondering why exactly Tsukikage chose Maya over other tons of candidates... and even now I also wonder how come she set up that theater and that Acting Program... everything she has done so far.. Im pretty sure that she hid all that information and got the support from that mystrious powerful guy as well and set the theater....

And so Maya ran away home and finally made a serious decision in her life and now considers and want to be an actress... I know that she might feel bad not paying a coin to Tsukikage first place, but if her talents are exploited and honed correctly she will give the company and to her own self alot of money... they just need to work hard and Im pretty Maya will n-n And so Ayumi too! They will be the best pair for sure! They will be pretty interesting to read

And Mayas mother dared to show up after breaking all of Mayas hopes and dreams and making Maya feel like crap.... She dare to come to Tsukikages place and try to get back her daughter... too for her that Maya really wants to be successful! I like that...

The phrase of the chappie: "But humans does not only have those three expressions..."

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» When will it end?

Raegal1 - Apr 6, 2021

5 by Raegal1 »»
Feb 23, 12:35 AM

» Maya and Ayumi’s rivalry

LadyWeeb - Oct 12, 2020

1 by Atlos »»
Oct 12, 2020 10:00 AM

» End is Near

valoon - Sep 10, 2016

8 by OneofEvil »»
Jun 9, 2020 7:58 PM

» Licensed in North America?

commonlogic - Nov 2, 2008

7 by Randomcardcaptor »»
Oct 24, 2019 6:12 PM

» Question about manga vs anime?

Azure_Archer - Apr 2, 2015

1 by BronyaSilverwing »»
Apr 20, 2015 5:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.