Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2010 5:14 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, after a decent first episode this one was rather disappointing and lame.Srsly I couldn't even fap to it..
Dec 10, 2010 4:29 AM

Oct 2009
Never saw a worser hentai than this. Chains of Lust - sucked ass. If atleast both of the guys were killed at the end - it would be atleast something..
あらあら。。。
May 30, 2011 9:50 PM

Mar 2010
The ending was so wtf seriously well like every anime it had its moments

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 30, 2011 2:07 PM

Mar 2009
it was too lame that it wasnt even funny._.
Apr 29, 2013 9:40 PM

Aug 2012
HOLY SHIT WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! This got to be the BIGGEST PSYCHOLOGICAL END to a Hentai EVERRR!!!

First thing First, the Yuri scene was HOTTTTTTT, though dunno why Miki and her mom did't recognize each other's voices.

But that ending was TWISTED. I seriously thought the Trigun guy was gonna start caring for Miki after seeing her get pregnant, but instead he fucks them into mindless sex slaves. Just when I thought Trigun guy was gonna take ALL. Dang Masaki makes a comeback from death and claims back everything. WOW!!!

I APPROVE THIS HENTAI ! I LIKE THIS ! 10/10
Apr 29, 2013 9:48 PM

Aug 2012
I mean ya'd think Trigun guy would change for the better after seeing poor Miki but he goes bananas HAHA!
Jul 17, 2015 8:14 PM

Jul 2015
I first watched in Japanese, then I switched it to the English dub....... I wished I watched the English dub first T_T so apparently, Koji is a German living in Japan? XD
Jul 21, 2016 11:45 PM
Jun 2016
Years ago a friend recomended this hentai anime because it was supposed to be good, Until I watched.
I was so extremely disgusted and angry at how Miki her mom and aunt where abused and turned into pregnant mindless, unemotional sex slaves that had nightmares about it.
I stopped watching hentai and swich to normal anime after that it was too much for me that kind of rape and stuff, even more since know a lot of females who had been raped, not something one can enjoy, specially after working with then to help the girls overcome their trauma to their brutal encounters and attacks.
So Yeah, this Hentai should be delete or banned from the internet is just to messed up.
Chaos-KingJul 21, 2016 11:53 PM
Nov 21, 2017 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
happyanime3 said:
I mean ya'd think Trigun guy would change for the better after seeing poor Miki but he goes bananas HAHA!

Lol, I love how you refer to him as "Trigun guy" instead of his actual name. I didn't think of Trigun while watching this, but the two guys made me think of those two boys from GetBackers; I have no idea why.
Nov 10, 2018 1:26 PM

Jul 2009
Dang, that escalated really quickly. The beginning was already dark, but the second episode took it to another level. Felt like the director was trying too hard to hammer hopelessness into the girls. The two guys were such irredeemable jerks that I couldn't help but laugh.
Mar 21, 2019 3:02 PM

Apr 2017
It sucked ass but at least I now realise how much I prefer vanilla

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chains of Lust Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Oct 13, 2010

7 by MONOII »»
Mar 10, 2019 2:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.