Forum Settings
Forums

Do girls know when guys are looking at their boobs?

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 7, 2010 4:08 PM

Apr 2010
Lol@this concept and the women who think they can tell all the time

If you can't tell that someone is staring at your boobs, you won't know that you can't tell.

I don't know about you guys, but one reason I prefer pretty small boobs is that I hate when girls show cleavage. Being a guy, my eyes wander, and I feel like a douchebag, constantly sneaking glances at that little dark crack that has no meaning.
Oct 7, 2010 4:09 PM

Dec 2007
You scare me.
Oct 7, 2010 4:17 PM

Feb 2009
zharnotczar said:
I don't know about you guys, but one reason I prefer pretty small boobs is that I hate when girls show cleavage. Being a guy, my eyes wander, and I feel like a douchebag, constantly sneaking glances at that little dark crack that has no meaning.

Well, you know what they say, more then a mouthful is a waste... XD
Oct 7, 2010 4:36 PM

Jun 2008
Beatnik said:
Women make their minds up about a guy within the very first second they meet them, from the way the guy carries himself, his body language, his posture, his dialogue, they measure it all in a few seconds and decide whether the guy has potential or not. In fact they decide this before the guy even notices the woman, such is the witless ignorance of the guy.

Guys are so clueless around women, they have no idea all the signals they're giving off, so yes, women can tell instantly whether a guy likes them or not. If a guy stiffens up, smiles too much and nods enthusiastically at every inane thing a woman says, lets his gaze wander downwards a lot; it's pretty fucking obvious to women.

Guys are open books because the modern man has absolutely no idea how to act around women anymore and they stumble around like bufoons requiring women to hold their hand and lead the way.

Yes there are exceptions, I am not talking about every single individual of a gender, grow up.

Women really made a fool out of you didn't they?
Oct 7, 2010 4:57 PM

Dec 2008

Can't believe that thread got deleted lmao, it could just have been moved to spam if it bothered them so much.

On topic: Of course they know, most people realise when someoen is looking at them. And lol at those girls who get pissed when guys look at their boobs, if you don't want us to look at them then don't wear such revealing clothes. This is even more retarded when it comes to their panties, you know, when a girl is seated and her panties are showing and some guy warns them about it and they get pissed off? Right, like you didn't feel hthat your undies were showing, I sure as hell notice imediately if my pants are too lose and need a waist belt asap.
Oct 7, 2010 5:02 PM

Mar 2008
Meaningful contribution to females explaining the psychological patterns of male thought regarding mammary glands:
Spoiler for questionable
ZanberOct 7, 2010 5:07 PM
Oct 7, 2010 5:18 PM
Mar 2010
yes, they do.

unless you're super stealth, but knowing you guys .... only like 5% of you are.

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Oct 7, 2010 5:19 PM

May 2010
blame_chi said:
They wouldn't wear the shirt with the cleavage if they did not want you to look.
I have been caught many times and don't care. If it's out for display of course I am going to stare.

xD I like you attitude ;P
Oct 7, 2010 6:02 PM

Sep 2010
I don't know. I generally look at their eyes when I'm speaking. Unless I'm nervous.
Oct 7, 2010 6:10 PM

Jun 2010
mushimastah said:
I don't know. I generally look at their eyes when I'm speaking. Unless I'm nervous.

So where do you look at when your nervous then? Their boobs?

And I notice when guys are looking at my boobs. Although I don't tend to wear shirts that really show them off.
Oct 7, 2010 6:12 PM

Sep 2010
Amberella said:

Haha, no. I look off into the distance, but look back every few seconds so it doesn't look like I'm ignoring them.
Oct 7, 2010 6:14 PM

Jun 2010
mushimastah said:
Amberella said:

Haha, no. I look off into the distance, but look back every few seconds so it doesn't look like I'm ignoring them.

Okay. Just wanted to make sure I didn't befriend a creepy pervert. xD
Oct 7, 2010 6:14 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
teanut said:

Would you be able to tell if someone you were talking to was looking at your face or if they were looking at your chest? i sure would. And i cant see as how it would be any different for a chick.
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Oct 7, 2010 6:15 PM

Sep 2010
Amberella said:

Okay. Just wanted to make sure I didn't befriend a creepy pervert. xD
Yeah, I'm just a nervous pervert.
Oct 7, 2010 6:39 PM

Feb 2008
teanut said:
So, I was talking to a girl today when I realized that I was instinctively glancing at her cleavage area from time to time because she was wearing a low neck-lined sweater. She was sitting very close to me that it was almost certain she could see my eyes diverting from her face onto her chest area - but she didn't mention anything.
i know what you mean, it's not even intentionally perverted or anything, i swear your eyes instinctively wander off there.
Oct 7, 2010 6:42 PM

Mar 2009
I'm pretty sure they notice, unless they're blind or looking at something else other than your face.
Oct 7, 2010 6:54 PM

Feb 2010
KyuuAL said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
KyuuAL said:
Girls notice way more than that. They'd be able to tell if you like them or not -- just by looking at you.

Analogously speaking, males are like walking OPEN BOOKS to females.

I call bullshit on your second sentence.

Well, you can find out for yourself, dude.

If a male puts on an act to look, act, or feel cool -- when he has all sorts of insecurities behind him -- a female will see right through.

BakaKawaii said:
I call bullshit on it all.
Girls are so confident that men like them with just one look? Yeah.

Well, that female "confidence" is in relation to how they feel -- towards how they look. The prettier, the more confident.

And we know what happens to the prettiest females out there. Males will instantly look at them (even if they resist). All you have to do is: watch as males turn their heads to look at a pretty female as she walks by them.

1. Don't put up an act.
2. Don't look too hard at supposedly pretty females - it will annoy them.
I probably regret this post by now.
Oct 7, 2010 7:44 PM
Feb 2009
I don't have much trouble with it. If their tits are practically hanging out I might glance but it would be awkward as I would spend the rest of the time trying to avoid looking at them. I'm more of an ass man anyway.
Oct 7, 2010 8:48 PM
Forever Fearless

Apr 2007
careohx said:
"I like your boobs" say this and casually walk away without looking back.

works 78.782% .

you should definitely walk away because the emotional grid is the following

girl A.
anger on impulse >> says you are a jerk if you dont go away soon enough --> later anger morphs into "silly boy effect" -> positive input
girl B.
akward silence--->cant procces data while you are there >> after processing information she gets a positive input because of your compliment
girl C.
she doesnt like the way you look >> 500x input filter layer >>> breaththrough only possible through hardcore personality vandalism
I could be wrong but i think you mean 66.6%? ; ) lol
Speed is Life - 1st ID... patch on my shoulder.

Oct 8, 2010 12:22 AM

Sep 2009
Yes
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)
Oct 8, 2010 12:36 AM

Jan 2010
Probably.
Especially if you're having a conversation, I'm sure girls would notice when eyes begin to wonder.
Luckily I have self control ><
Just barely enough though.
Oct 8, 2010 3:00 AM

Jul 2010
I'm pretty sure most girls know, and will just laught about it.
Oct 8, 2010 3:07 AM

Sep 2008
They're there, if someone gets mad at me for looking then said person probably wasn't worth my time to start with.
Oct 8, 2010 3:44 AM

Jun 2008
Girls can't wear a cleavege and then get upset when a guy sneaks a peak.
Oct 8, 2010 4:47 AM

Jan 2009
ye i bet they know they got much better peripheral vision than us males anyway
Oct 8, 2010 5:06 AM

Jun 2008
ios said:

Actually no they don't, according to research males usually have better eyesight than females.

But you don't need to have an eagle eye if the guy in-frond you is looking at your chest.

Anyway this conversation is bullshit. As a male if i want to look at a woman's breast i will look at them and if she wonders why the answer is simple "Because i have a dick and that's what am supposed to do". A logical female shouldn't give a shit about such things.
Oct 8, 2010 5:17 AM

Aug 2010
<Stares at women's breast.
Oct 8, 2010 6:07 AM

Mar 2009
Sometimes it makes me angry: I look at girl's face at some distant and she, thinking that I watch at her boobs, starting to stare at them checking is everything alright.
Oct 8, 2010 6:15 AM
Feb 2009
Monad said:
A logical female shouldn't give a shit about such things.

And there's the problem right there.
Oct 8, 2010 6:45 AM

Jan 2010
If they wear revealing clothing then they probably are looking out for guys looking at their boobs.

They wont catch me staring though, I like flat chests.
Oct 8, 2010 7:21 AM

May 2010
kenjinsakura said:
If they wear revealing clothing then they probably are looking out for guys looking at their boobs.

I agree. If you wear low cut tops - don't be complaining if guys look. I guess it's HOW you look that makes a difference (if that makes sense).

I was with a friend and a group of guys were practically salivating and making nasty comments (and she wasn't even wearing that much of a revealing top to begin with). That kind of behaviour just creeps girls out - so don't be a weirdo about it.

Speaking from a girls perspective - I'm not bothered. To me they're just a part of the human body. I used to get vaguely amused when my boyfriends eyes would occasionally wander but b/c we were dating I wasn't too bothered.

Like I said if before - it's not if you look, it's how you look.
Oct 8, 2010 7:37 AM

Jan 2009
Monad said:
ios said:

Actually no they don't, according to research males usually have better eyesight than females.

i googled what ive said and this is evidence (i could quicly find) that females have greater peripheral vision
http://peoplerelationships.syl.com/battleofsexes/differences

and maybe you mean that us males have better vision is in the case of long distance viewing as said here http://www.physorg.com/news168157251.html
Oct 9, 2010 1:24 AM

Oct 2010
of course they do ... but there are many expression when you look of them ...

hmm, maybe angry or being shy ...
Oct 9, 2010 2:20 AM

Jun 2010
Of course, their boobs act as a second set of eyes. Creepy, but true.

Also, the real question is, can they tell if someone with a lazy eye is starting at their boobs? I'm interested to know.

Oct 9, 2010 3:03 AM

Nov 2009
Masnoon said:
Also, the real question is, can they tell if someone with a lazy eye is starting at their boobs? I'm interested to know.
By their penis?
Earth gets angry after a kick in the face.
Oct 9, 2010 3:58 AM

Jun 2010
teanut said:
Masnoon said:
By their penis?

Oh yeah, how did I not think of that. Oh wait, what...

Oct 9, 2010 4:03 AM

Apr 2010
this topic is lolness
Oct 9, 2010 5:42 AM

Jun 2010
I think they can tell whether they are being looked at or not.
Girls who wear revealing clothes want boys to look at them.
Oct 9, 2010 6:32 AM

Jul 2010
I can't answer this personally since I am male but my girlfriend is always telling me about how she yells at 40 year old men looking at her breasts when she is at work. So I assume somehow they know.....

Funny how I've never been called out on it by any girl before through? ;P Maybe that'll change when I am 40. Seriously, if girls like being looked at what makes it different if a 19 year old or a 40 year old looks... Either way, they should still be flattered since someone has taken a interest in there body.
Oct 9, 2010 6:45 AM

Feb 2010
kenjinsakura said:

Of course not it's because it was hot that day!

so loli?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 9, 2010 7:04 AM

May 2010
it's kinda obvious when they are.
(゚∀゚)
Oct 9, 2010 7:04 AM

May 2010
it's kinda obvious when they are.
(゚∀゚)
Oct 9, 2010 8:20 AM

Aug 2010
Some guys are stupid and make it obvious and some are quite sneaky but most girls can tell, also usually the first time you meet a guy he looks at your boobs and some woman make a sound to divert their attention xx
I love Manga and Anime
I watch and read it most of the day
I just love it
I'm on a quest for it
I LOVE IT HEHEHE xxx
Oct 9, 2010 8:27 AM

Jul 2010
xGothimisalolix said:
some woman make a sound to divert their attention
Cough == jiggle, doesn't work. =P

But yeah, I think girls can very well notice when you are looking at them, I tend to not do it mid-conversation though because I can understand it being rude. Though, if I didn't do it all, I couldn't call myself a man.

Oct 9, 2010 8:37 AM

Jun 2010
Sometimes its not about being a pervert some people just talk to people chest when they are uncomfortable its okay when you are staring at a guy's chest but the instant its a girls your labeled a pervert its kinda wrong.

(not that I do that xD)
ZippyserOct 9, 2010 9:49 AM
Oct 9, 2010 8:51 AM

Mar 2009
MelbShaw said:
kenjinsakura said:

Of course not it's because it was hot that day!

so loli?
do guys show theyre breasts because its hot? =)

and loli has nothing to do with liking flat chested girls
you do know that there are adult women with a flat chest do you?

Zippyser said:
Sometime its not about being a pervert some people just talk to people chest when they are uncomfortable its okay when you are staring at a guy's chest but the instant its a girls your labeled a pervert its kinda wrong.

(not that I do that xD)
i agree with you
many people stare somewhere else when they feel uncomfortable and because they do know that its rude to just look away they look somewhere else than into their opponents eyes
also with all the gendering going on women have no right to complain about guys looking at their chests anyway =)
Oct 9, 2010 9:51 AM
Dec 2008
I'm a girl that stares at other woman's breasts. Not because I enjoy it, but I'm envious. :|
Oct 9, 2010 9:53 AM

Feb 2009
YuniYasha said:
Funny how I've never been called out on it by any girl before through? ;P Maybe that'll change when I am 40. Seriously, if girls like being looked at what makes it different if a 19 year old or a 40 year old looks... Either way, they should still be flattered since someone has taken a interest in there body.

You obviously have no idea how creepy it is when someone the same age as your father stares at you there. Seriously, it's not flattering, it just gives you the chills :/

Monad said:
Anyway this conversation is bullshit. As a male if i want to look at a woman's breast i will look at them and if she wonders why the answer is simple "Because i have a dick and that's what am supposed to do". A logical female shouldn't give a shit about such things.

Man, I had agreed with you until that point. Glances and all that jazz aren't a big deal but the "If I want to look I'll look" just is not the right way to go about it. It just

But then again, I would say that I, when the attention isn't wanted, will just dress conservativly. I'm not really all for the "flaunting what I got" because it's uncomfortable when someone stares.

Like I said before, if it doesn't go to touching, then it really doesn't matter.
KipperchaOct 9, 2010 10:01 AM
Oct 9, 2010 1:03 PM
Feb 2010
Yes, we can always tell.

Especially if you're trying to give them eye contact, it's clear to see that their attention is elsewhere.

I understand what it's like though, there's times when I can't even help but look, especially if the girl I'm talking to has a low cut shirt. We're all creeps.
Oct 9, 2010 1:06 PM

Jul 2010
Kipcha said:
YuniYasha said:

You obviously have no idea how creepy it is when someone the same age as your father stares at you there. Seriously, it's not flattering, it just gives you the chills :/

I don't mind woman my moms age staring at me. ;P
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

41 by Merve2Love »»
44 minutes ago

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

27 by Rhaelynne »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

42 by cyandaqil »»
2 hours ago

» which country would you NOT want to visit? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 27

69 by neol3 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

63 by cyandaqil »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.