Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 22, 2010 2:52 PM

Sep 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That was the final form? How lame. Nothing is shown and Aizen still stands after it.

Still Urahara rescues this chap.
And i have hope this is the end, though a seal can be broken in the future. But it gave me chills when Aizen talked about a new evolution, sixth final form?
belarionSep 22, 2010 2:59 PM
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
Sep 22, 2010 2:57 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. Just wow.....
Sep 22, 2010 2:58 PM

Jun 2010
Does Kubo even care anymore? Seriously this chapter was just bad. After all of this transforming and build up and everything it's just been so terrible the last f ew chapters.
Sep 22, 2010 2:59 PM

Jun 2010
I can't believe I actually went against logic and looked forward to this chapter? What kind of anti-climactic shit was this?! I'm actually speechless... the opening pages with the colour picture was crazy I thought there would be some awesome battle but no... at least this means bleach may end in a few chapters, thank god, no more of this crap -.-

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Sep 22, 2010 3:03 PM

Sep 2007
Super powerup and Ichigo still couldn't completely wipe out Aizen. At least Aizen is finally done... I hope.

I predict that the Hougokyu trollishly transferred itself to Ichigo when Aizen lost his powers and will then miraculously return Ichigo his powers. If not immediately, then in 50 chapters or so where Kubo explains that Ichigo had inherited the the troll Hougyoku. Meanwhile the Spirit king will show up to start the new arc and brands Ichigo an existence that must be eradicated because of his super special troll shinigami powers. Then comes the Royal Guard who is supposedly "super duper powerful" who will get beaten out by the likes of Ishida and Hitsugaya and etc. because their powers mysteriously increase 20 fold after their battles with the espada. Then once Ichigo finally regains his powers, he will go fight the Spirit King and after some more troll powerups and such, the battle ends with Ichigo screaming about how he's just a normal dude and the Spirit King gets defeated and pardons Ichigo anyway.
WasabiSep 22, 2010 3:13 PM
Sep 22, 2010 3:06 PM

Mar 2010
Mugetsu did what it was suppose to do, like all other attacks it did absolutely nothing.
All that hype and Aizen still wasn't anywhere near defeated.
KantonKageXSep 22, 2010 3:11 PM
Sep 22, 2010 3:09 PM

Jul 2008
Finally, it's over, it seems.

Although WTH happened with the team left in HM fighting Yami?
Sep 22, 2010 3:10 PM

Sep 2009
KantonKageX said:
Mugetsu did what it was suppose to do, like all other attacks it did absolutely nothing.

hahahahahahahahahaha.....soooo true

Hmm so Aizen didn't get killed, he got sealed.....is Kubo planning on bringing him back? Cause that's the only explanation as to why he didn't off him yet.

The dude lost his sword, and the hougyoku is ditching him...so why didn't Ura finished him off yet...the fuck Kubo?
Sep 22, 2010 3:11 PM

Jul 2008
Wait.. what... the fuck?
I should be used to Tite not showing anything now, but that was just a kick in the balls.
Apparently with the loss of his powers he loses that form too, thought so, now we get to look forward to some random power gaining arc again...

Now on the bright side, we had some pre planned kido used on aizen... *sigh*
But yeah, Aizen looked better at the end at least, that was a good point.
And kisuke being controlled by the spirit king, meh, it better lead into an interesting arc.
Sep 22, 2010 3:13 PM

Dec 2009
I liked this one. Only because it wasn't Ichigo who defeated Aizen but Urahara (although Ichigo did help by weakening Aizen). Finally the end of Aizen (until the seal is broken) and.... the end of Ichigo as a shinigami? (I doubt that)
KantonKageX said:
Merkul said:
I can't believe I actually went against logic and looked forward to this chapter? What kind of anti-climactic shit was this?! I'm actually speechless... the opening pages with the colour picture was crazy I thought there would be some awesome battle but no... at least this means bleach may end in a few chapters, thank god, no more of this crap -.-
Bleach won't end so early. Kubo said that there's going to be a mini-arc after this one and then a final arc. This has been in every thread for the past 1XX chapters. Weren't you paying attention?
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 22, 2010 3:16 PM

Nov 2009
A guide how to waste 5 pages of your manga chapter "Read Bleach chapter 421" .

Wow what the hell was that... one page was completely black then we have completly white page with some black line going trough the middle , the next page it just had Ichigo's foot and then we have 3 pages how Ichigo is going back to normal WTF.

Well this is better than i expected after i read fake spoilers how Aizen releases his bankai and travels back in time :D
Sep 22, 2010 3:16 PM

Jan 2008
*waits* ...Okay, he is dead NOW? *waits more*

And Ichigo is now human once more.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 22, 2010 3:18 PM

Jul 2008
He's not dead, he's sealed, means he can totally re-appear before the end.
Sep 22, 2010 3:19 PM

Sep 2007
Come on...anyone heard of spoiler tags?

Sep 22, 2010 3:21 PM

Dec 2009
BakaKawaii said:
Now on the bright side, we had some pre planned kido used on aizen... *sigh*
That reminded me:
Aizen: (to ichigo) All your battles have been in the palm of my hand
Urahara: (to aizen) I planned for you to be sealed

Do I see a pattern here?

Next will be Maiyuri: (to ichigo) I planned for you to lose your powers so I had developed a way for you to get them back
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 22, 2010 3:22 PM

Jul 2008
It didn't eliminate Aizen, Kisuke eliminated Aizen, Ichigo was just used, except this time it was by Kisuke instead of Aizen. Actually, Ichigo's been used and abused by Kisuke since the beginning, maybe Aizen just believed it was him pulling strings all along, when in fact it was Kisuke.

But the ending isn't philosophical, it just adds a little character to the cardboard Aizen, shame it left it till the very end.
He's a revolutionary and not just a freak.
Sep 22, 2010 3:22 PM

Sep 2009
AceIII said:
Well this is better than i expected after i read fake spoilers how Aizen releases his bankai and travels back in time :D

Haha I havent read any spoilers, but i had to laugh so hard. It is almost sad how realistic this scenario was.

ToolToulTo said:
Bleach won't end so early. Kubo said that there's going to be a mini-arc after this one and then a final arc. This has been in every thread for the past 1XX chapters. Weren't you paying attention?

Everyone is getting their hopes high that Bleach ends, let them have their fun ;-)
Though a final arc without Aizen could work. But then again it is Kubo and Aizen will appear again.
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
Sep 22, 2010 3:23 PM

Apr 2009
LMFAO!! This is just too pretentious: "That Kidou was hidden within another Kidou that was sent into your body." It's safe to conclude now that Bleach is a manga that makes fun of the prospect of how ridiculous in general manga is... I'm just going to assume that Isshin lost his powers because of using Final GT. I wonder if it really was just time that brought them back. Ichigo will back to his overpowered self in no time though.
ReaperEXESep 22, 2010 3:27 PM
Sep 22, 2010 3:23 PM

Dec 2009
And btw, did the Hogyoku get sealed aswell?
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 22, 2010 3:26 PM

Sep 2007

One of those arcs is the Isshin arc...and I'm thinking that it's the next one, considering that he also mentioned this in a different interview (that Isshin would have an arc next).
Sep 22, 2010 3:27 PM

Nov 2008
Yeah, there was no battle, only talk and Aizen was only sealed. As some people said, there will be probably a regaining power arc and the final arc (or I hope so...).
Sep 22, 2010 3:28 PM

Mar 2010
ToolToulTo said:
And btw, did the Hogyoku get sealed aswell?
Nah it probably ejected itself and fell on the floor.
Sep 22, 2010 3:30 PM

Sep 2007
BakaKawaii said:
It didn't eliminate Aizen, Kisuke eliminated Aizen, Ichigo was just used, except this time it was by Kisuke instead of Aizen. Actually, Ichigo's been used and abused by Kisuke since the beginning, maybe Aizen just believed it was him pulling strings all along, when in fact it was Kisuke.

But the ending isn't philosophical, it just adds a little character to the cardboard Aizen, shame it left it till the very end.
He's a revolutionary and not just a freak.

It eliminated Aizen in that it took enough of his power away (given by the hougyoku) for Kisuke's seal to activate. No Mugetsu, no seal.

Also, the philosophical part is whether or not it is right to accept things for how they are, or to try to enact change. The founders of America fought with this idea before the Revolutionary War, so there *is* some basis for philosophical debate.

I still don't see Aizen as being purely cardboard, either - sure, the smugness was getting stale, but his insane outrage was perfectly in line, too. He was always smug because he assumed that he was naturally better than everyone else. Seeing someone constantly ahead of him (as in the final battle) was enraging to him. He wasn't exactly a complex figure...until this chapter, at least.
Sep 22, 2010 3:34 PM

May 2008
And people keep asking me why Kisuke Urahara rules...

Sep 2007
If Aizen does reappear, I think he might actually return on the other side of things (aka, on Ichigo's 'side'). After this chapter (combined with the scant few other times we've seen the 'true', plotting, Kisuke), I wouldn't be surprised to see some people change sides once we get to the Isshin Arc.

Dec 2009
Wesker_CDA said:
They do!? O_O
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 22, 2010 3:37 PM

Dec 2009
What I'm hoping for on the next chapter:
"Meanwhile in Las Noches...."

Please Kubo, be done with Yammy *kneels and begs*
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-

Sep 2007
Wow ... O_o
Liked the double face of Aizen ...

Apr 2007
Fail, just pure 100% fail.
Sep 22, 2010 3:38 PM

Mar 2010
ToolToulTo said:
Wesker_CDA said:
They do!? O_O
SERIOUSLY!?!?!
Sep 22, 2010 3:39 PM

Jul 2008
He could've done that with his other techniques, he wasn't breaking a sweat and pissing all over aizen, a GT or two and he would've cried.

Iit was pure greed right up till the end, he wanted to become a god, he wanted to take the king's place, and that whole "loser's thinking" is just a sore losing crying about a guy who follows orders and gets in his way. The philosophy there: children shouldn't be allowed to play with zanpaktous.

He is pretty cardboard, up until now all he did was say he wanted power or just sit in his chair throwing reiatsu at people, no depth whatsoever, but the revolutionary bit was interesting, mostly because he looked nice whilst saying it.
Sep 22, 2010 3:39 PM

Oct 2007
what is this i dont even
Sep 22, 2010 3:46 PM

Sep 2007
BakaKawaii said:
He could've done that with his other techniques, he wasn't breaking a sweat and pissing all over aizen, a GT or two and he would've cried.

It was pure greed right up till the end, he wanted to become a god, he wanted to take the king's place, and that whole "loser's thinking" is just a sore losing crying about a guy who follows orders and gets in his way. The philosophy there: children shouldn't be allowed to play with zanpaktous.

He is pretty cardboard, up until now all he did was say he wanted power or just sit in his chair throwing reiatsu at people, no depth whatsoever, but the revolutionary bit was interesting, mostly because he looked nice whilst saying it.

Heh.

I've seen lots of examples of smug revolutionaries in recent classes, so it seems relatively realistic. Just because he was a revolutionary doesn't mean that he wasn't a complete and total toolbox.
Sep 22, 2010 3:46 PM

Dec 2009
BakaKawaii said:
The philosophy there: children shouldn't be allowed to play with zanpaktous.
madsweeney said:
Also, the philosophical part is whether or not it is right to accept things for how they are, or to try to enact change.
The thing about philosophy is that you can do it with pretty much anything. So don't worry about such head cracking stuff that will lead to naught.
And especially DON'T THINK in Bleach. Such thing will get you nowhere as Kubo will troll you every single time. I found out a long time ago that to have fun reading bleach you have to no think about what you just read and then come to the MAL forums and see people ranting. That makes my day ^^
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 22, 2010 3:48 PM

May 2009
Ha. Haha. What.
Sep 22, 2010 3:49 PM

Jul 2008
I try to look at the good in bleach, it's too easy to see the bad, but this week was just a real disappointment that I couldn't just say nothing.
And the only tool is Ichigo, used by everyone and anyone, and gets shafted in the meantime.
Sep 22, 2010 3:51 PM

May 2008
KantonKageX said:
ToolToulTo said:
Wesker_CDA said:
They do!? O_O
SERIOUSLY!?!?!

Yeah..Weird people...
Sep 22, 2010 3:56 PM

Dec 2009
BakaKawaii said:
I try to look at the good in bleach, it's too easy to see the bad, but this week was just a real disappointment that I couldn't just say nothing.
And the only tool is Ichigo, used by everyone and anyone, and gets shafted in the meantime.
I really didn't get disappointed. The fact that it was Urahara and not Ichigo who defeated Aizen was like an orgasm to me (I'm overreacting). Then again, it WAS premeditated (again) :@ But now I'm thinking too much...
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 22, 2010 3:57 PM

Jun 2007
so much build up

hell yeah Ichigo's final form finished him off
of wait Aizen is still regenerating

damn i wonder what Ichigo is going to do now that he lost his shinigami powers. if sure he will pull something epic on Aizen in the end...seriously wut he gets sealed...that is how Aizen gets finished off...wtf lame. after Ichigo gets super powered Ichigo does not finish off Aizen but rather a Kidou seal.
Sep 22, 2010 3:59 PM

Mar 2008
Why did Aizen want Ichigo to get strong in the first place?

Dec 2009
dancu said:
after Ichigo gets super powered Ichigo does not finish off Aizen but rather a Kidou seal.
This just goes to show how Kidou can be kickass >:D
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-

Jul 2008
If you think about it this way; Ichigo was useless and only pretty much stalled Aizen, the real hero was Kisuke and his kido, which was the thing that actually stopped Aizen.
Ichigo losing his powers was pointless, and the world lives on happily ever after, until next chapter.
But it does bring about a fun turn, Ichigo went against a guy who wanted to become god, now he can go against a guy who's seen as a god, or the vasto lorde, if Tite wants to introduce them anytime.
Sep 22, 2010 4:01 PM

Sep 2009
BakaKawaii said:
Ichigo losing his powers was pointless, and the world lives on happily ever after, until next chapter.

Ye, he was winning the fight already. All his final form has done was defeating himself. Good Job!
Sep 22, 2010 4:02 PM

Jul 2008
It's the total opposite of Captains, they're dying and they still refuse to use bankai, Ichigo's winning with no effort at all and he uses everything unnecessarily.
Sep 22, 2010 4:04 PM

Sep 2009
haha true
Sep 22, 2010 4:06 PM

Feb 2008
BakaKawaii said:
or the vasto lorde, if Tite wants to introduce them anytime.
arent the espadas all vasto lordes? what happened to the soul society will be doomed bullshit if ten espada attack ss hitsu was talking about

i liked this chapter, introduced some story and i think kubo is actually planning something good for the future. and aizens development is good, but i guess shonen authors always want to inject at least some sense of sympathy for the main villain before they die.
Sep 22, 2010 4:07 PM
Sep 2007
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO Urahara trolled everyone with his awesome seal magic.
Hi
Sep 22, 2010 4:09 PM

Jan 2009
CottonCandyLover said:
and i think kubo is actually planning something good

I doubt he's even planning at all :P

Still, didn't Urahara make the Hougyoku? Or did he just hide it in Rukia?

Also: I just hope to God he's dead.

Wouldn't surprise me if Tite pulls an Itachi here, meaning:
Sep 22, 2010 4:10 PM

Jul 2008
CottonCandyLover said:
BakaKawaii said:
or the vasto lorde, if Tite wants to introduce them anytime.
arent the espadas all vasto lordes? what happened to the soul society will be doomed bullshit if ten espada attack ss hitsu was talking about

i liked this chapter, introduced some story and i think kubo is actually planning something good for the future. and aizens development is good, but i guess shonen authors always want to inject at least some sense of sympathy for the main villain before they die.

Naw I'm pretty sure espada are arrancar level, I thought nnoitra went around looking for vastos in the manga sometime ago too. Though it is sketchy, because barragan was the self proclaimed king of HM.
Yeah I do like the way he showed aizen at the end, he became a total monster then showed a little humanity.

And yeah Urahara made the Hogyoku, I'm guessing it's going to be used for the Soul King now, but who knows.
Would be hilarious if the door was opened anyway and the soul king was released into the world.
Sep 22, 2010 4:10 PM

Feb 2008
this is similar to watching a show and then only at the end you find out its a dream. this is utterly disappointing. i knew something like this would happen, but still watching it makes it all that more annoying.ichigo goes back to being human, aizen gets sealed, and all is well. a rather neat way to resolve this but disappointing none the less. unless bleach ends though, this isn't the end of it. a man like aizen would come up with contingencies for this, but even so, here at the end he seems more like a trapped mouse than the all powerful evil villain he has been made out to be.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.