Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 15, 2010 12:34 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
well the fight conclude, but what a bummer. we also get some history crap from madara. now to other things. it was pretty obvious where this fight was going to go.
Sep 15, 2010 12:39 PM

Jan 2008
I see that there are two of these threads.

The fight went better than I had anticipated, but as I guessed, illusion.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 15, 2010 12:45 PM

Sep 2009
what the fuck did I just read?

Did Kubo wrote this chapter?

So madara's an immortal, who can use izagagi as his ass pleases without sacrificing shit...he has both the uchiha and the senju powers....nagato is from the uzumaki clan, meaning naruto can awaken the rinnegan, and nobody, not even nagato recognized him (well he's dead now)

shit started flying and is now all over the place.....what now? He'll tell us next that he's the son of Jesus?....kishi please!

Kubo is writing naruto; Madara = Aizen
Sep 15, 2010 12:45 PM

Jun 2010
Eh did he say the Uzumaki Clan....hmm did I miss something in an earlier chapter.

Still its kind annoying how Konan goes all lout and Madara just laughs it off cause he is just too overpowered, didnteven pay much attention to the Yin Yang explanation, so the 6 Paths are actual people, 'Madara', Senju, and Nagato so far. Hmm this better not play of to be another fateful Naruto/Sasuke scene....it probably will though.
Sep 15, 2010 12:46 PM

Jan 2009
Well, at least we know Madara *is not* Tobito: he's got two sharingan eyes. This chapter was weird though.

What's that about Nagato's hair being "uzumaki's clan trademark"?

Edit: Oh my. Madara = Rinnegan + Sharingan. Sasuke = Sharingan. Now Naruto = Rinnegan? So Madara = Sasuke + Naruto. Did I just predict the final fight?
Sep 15, 2010 12:50 PM

Jul 2008
what the hell? Kishi pulled that Nagato being an Uzumaki out of his ass. I think Kubo and Kishi are having a competition of who's villain can pull the most haxs. One more week and I can go back to reading One Piece and actually be satisfied with at least one manga each week

Sep 15, 2010 12:55 PM

Jun 2010
WereMaiChzBurger said:
One more week and I can go back to reading One Piece and actually be satisfied with at least one manga each week

Agreed...

Stil its not like the other shounens have been amazing lately, Fairy Tail and KHR also at times looks like they are being made up by every chapter or so.
SkyFadeSep 15, 2010 1:00 PM
Sep 15, 2010 12:58 PM

Jul 2007
- Madara trolling Konan.
- Madara confirming that kishi writes this manga plot around him surviving stuff.
- Madara confirming that he is not just Madara. Even more confirmations that he is not madara.
- Madara just usually stumbling uppon nagato's body.
- Nagato being uzumaki...
- Kishi's obsession with eyes continues.
- My prediction in the previous chapter thread turned out 100% correct? XD

wtf is this i don't even....oh yeah, thats current manga by kishimoto.

Needless to say, after this, any and ANY complaint narutards have over aizen's survival rate are null and void.

thankfully bleach delivered a big time this week.

Jesuvius said:

Edit: Oh my. Madara = Rinnegan + Sharingan. Sasuke = Sharingan. Now Naruto = Rinnegan? So Madara = Sasuke + Naruto. Did I just predict the final fight?

few months too late.

Predicted sauce naruto fusion back when the whole mindscape happe....wait, even earlier.
Sep 15, 2010 12:59 PM

May 2009
Hahaha, now it will be revealed that every red haired character is from the Uzumaki clan! Uzumaku Gaara, Uzumaki Sasori and Uzumaki Karin!
Sep 15, 2010 1:02 PM

Jan 2009
Fai said:
Jesuvius said:

few months too late.

Predicted sauce naruto fusion back when the whole mindscape happe....wait, even earlier.

I predicted you would say *that*. Means I beat you
Sep 15, 2010 1:03 PM

Jul 2007
viral_hun said:
Hahaha, now it will be revealed that every red haired character is from the Uzumaki clan! Uzumaku Gaara, Uzumaki Sasori and Uzumaki Karin!

and they all have actually been kyuubi hosts before naruto....

while having a special chain chakra....

of course no one ever mentioned that in-story, but oh well.

inb4 its revealed that Rikkudou had a brother named Bob and they had a bromance-rivalry-turned-haate-that-smells-of-yaoi oh and the final form of jyuubi will be one huge sharingan ...that is after its revealed that Madara actually can revive dead without penalties, use edo tensei without any sort of sacrifice and do death god seal without sacrificing his life.
Sep 15, 2010 1:06 PM

Mar 2010
WereMaiChzBurger said:
what the hell? Kishi pulled that Nagato being an Uzumaki out of his ass. I think Kubo and Kishi are having a competition of who's villain can pull the most haxs. One more week and I can go back to reading One Piece and actually be satisfied with at least one manga each week

Thank you, my thoughts exactly...
Sep 15, 2010 1:09 PM

Feb 2008
this manga is so fucking cheesy.

and what the hell happened to the sharingan coming from a line of byakugan clan members? and what the hell, stop making the sharingan and uchihas so fucking overpowered.
Sep 15, 2010 1:13 PM

Jul 2007
CottonCandyLover said:
this manga is so fucking cheesy.

and what the hell happened to the sharingan coming from a line of byakugan clan members? and what the hell, stop making the sharingan and uchihas so fucking overpowered.

oh don't mind that. that was just kishi-hype.

Like kyuubi being an unbeatable natural force of nature.

Like Danzo being a god level chessmaster with endgame plans...

Like <insertattacknamehere> of Naruto. Every. One.

Like Itachi being god-level.

Like the whole sagemode hype.

Like the whole rinnegan being the strongest eyes evarrr!~

Like Kyuubi being the strongest tailed beast evarrr~

Kishi loves blowing stuff out of proportions. You need to learn to filter all "the ____ is very awesome" speeches out, if you want to continue reading this comedy.

Remember the only golden rule - the only hype that ever comes true in naruto is the hype about uchiha or sharingan. That and Madara hype.

The golden rules of PartII Naruto:
1. Filter out all the panels with female characters. Its not like they would do anything that is important
2. If you see uchiha enter the fight, expect the CTRL+Z to be used a lot for next few dozens of chapters.
3. Madara always "almost gets hurt", "almost shows his identity" and then wins.
4. If you hug people they will become your friends.(same applies for reading a book).
5. If you hug animals they will become your friends.
6. Main Character is always right and everyone is either light-based or hatred-based.
7. Chakra is 10x times better juice than whatever Jesus was using for his miracles.
8. Don't get too attached to the plotpoints or characters. Kishi will most likely just short-circuit them all to hype uchiha madara.
9. Every description of attack/character/lineage/history/country/power/tailed-beast/etc/etc/etc is a hyperbole used for hype.
10. Rule Nine does not apply to: Uchiha, Sharingan, Madara, Sasuke.
AhenshihaelSep 15, 2010 1:19 PM
Sep 15, 2010 1:13 PM

Feb 2009
Izanagi. Forgot about that. Where's Izanami?

So Madara is not Obito but at the same time, he's not Madara? I don't get it...

So what, bloodlines/eyes are part of the Six paths? So the next is Byakugan?

And Uzumaki? They're related? Lolwut? >.>
Sep 15, 2010 1:14 PM

Oct 2009
5 out of 5.
This late 4 chapters have been really epic. Kisame and Konan, two distinct characters with different beliefs, but each one follows them. I never njoyed so much reading Naruto.

Just don't like Tobi overpower, but I got used to it.
Sep 15, 2010 1:20 PM

Jun 2010
Yea poor Byakugan, its the long lost forgotten member, only Sharingan and Rinnegan nowadays.

But honestly, Uzumaki is defined by red hair, for him to try and connect Nagato and Naruto, thats just unexpected in a bad way. And of course we can only assume Konan is dead but since we ddint see anything she will come back and so on and whatever.

Also anybody correct me if im wrong, but wasnt the Senju and Kushinas clan also distant relatives as well, and now apparently the Uchiha are part of the family, are you kidding me.
Sep 15, 2010 1:21 PM

Oct 2009
The bridge thing was kind of funny with Konan reaching into the air XD
And I guess this kind of debunked Madara being Tobi. And there was a spoiler picture with Tobi's face, but that was, I guess, a farce.

Here's the picture:

Sep 15, 2010 1:22 PM

Jul 2007
belatkuro said:

So Madara is not Obito but at the same time, he's not Madara? I don't get it...

So what, bloodlines/eyes are part of the Six paths? So the next is Byakugan?

Madara is:
A) Rikkudou.
B) the "MIND" of Jyuubi(chakra being sealed in tailed beasts and body being sealed in the moon)

As for bloodlines. .... I doubt it. Kishi obviously hates byakugan, so I do nto really expect to ever see hyuuga being useful again. It will either be revealde that Madara already completed the pokedex or he will do that off-panel, so he can have a whole bucket of plot-no-jutsu to pull out in the very last fight against Narusuke.

One thing is "clear"(aka Kishi just thought it up) Madara is trying to complete a pokedex intro a full set of Rikkudou powers, including jyuubi.
Sep 15, 2010 1:23 PM

Mar 2010
Naruto/Bleach Female vs Supervillian = defeat ALWAYS
So Madara is actually Aizen with a mask on
I fixed it
KantonKageXSep 15, 2010 1:39 PM
Sep 15, 2010 1:27 PM

Oct 2009
Except when the female is the main character, like Maka vs Medusa and Kishi (on anime).

But you are totaly right. Still Konan got a good fight, and it was awesome since most of us believed she would be forgotten.
Sep 15, 2010 1:31 PM

Oct 2009
Fai said:

The golden rules of PartII Naruto:
1. Filter out all the panels with female characters. Its not like they would do anything that is important
2. If you see uchiha enter the fight, expect the CTRL+Z to be used a lot for next few dozens of chapters.
3. Madara always "almost gets hurt", "almost shows his identity" and then wins.
4. If you hug people they will become your friends.(same applies for reading a book).
5. If you hug animals they will become your friends.
6. Main Character is always right and everyone is either light-based or hatred-based.
7. Chakra is 10x times better juice than whatever Jesus was using for his miracles.
8. Don't get too attached to the plotpoints or characters. Kishi will most likely just short-circuit them all to hype uchiha madara.
9. Every description of attack/character/lineage/history/country/power/tailed-beast/etc/etc/etc is a hyperbole used for hype.
10. Rule Nine does not apply to: Uchiha, Sharingan, Madara, Sasuke.

▲
▲ ▲

Sep 15, 2010 1:31 PM

Mar 2010
AnoniMus said:
Except when the female is the main character, like Maka vs Medusa and Kishi (on anime).

But you are totaly right. Still Konan got a good fight, and it was awesome since most of us believed she would be forgotten.
Naruto and Bleach are singled out on this though.
KantonKageXSep 15, 2010 1:38 PM
Sep 15, 2010 1:36 PM

Jun 2010
Eh I dont know KHR might have the most useless females, I mean one of them, her ability is poison cooking, and she is one of the stronger good female characters.

Its just what the point of Konan going all out, you try and make Nagato relevant again, Madara apparently has a personality disorder. And all the current relevant characters all have the same bloodline, thats just ridiculous.
SkyFadeSep 15, 2010 1:39 PM
Sep 15, 2010 1:38 PM

Oct 2009
Madara obv had Daddy and Mommy issues

Sep 15, 2010 1:38 PM

Jul 2008
so there six parts that madara has to get; and turns out nagato was a member of the uzumaki clan, so he and naruto are like cousins or something
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 15, 2010 1:41 PM

Oct 2009
Keep your eyes open, Naruto's hair will soon be bleeding

Sep 15, 2010 1:55 PM

Dec 2009
-.- that was lame

whats the point of making a whole chapter of one " awesome " attack ...and than it doesn't work and konan dies with one attack...

now there are no more characters I like in Naruto :/ all good ones died
Jinta_nSep 15, 2010 1:58 PM
yuno6.jpg
Sep 15, 2010 1:59 PM

Dec 2009
So, maybe all the kekkei genkai come from the Sage of 6 Paths. Byakugan, Sharingan, Rin'negan.... Maybe Gaara's Sand manipulation? To make Naruto lose focus and go on a rampage? xD As if!

Bloob said:
Naruto's hair won't turn red because of genetics >_> he got his father's hair (Kushina told so)
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 15, 2010 2:05 PM

Oct 2009
ToolToulTo said:

Bloob said:
Naruto's hair won't turn red because of genetics >_> he got his father's hair (Kushina told so)

Sep 15, 2010 2:08 PM

Dec 2009
viral_hun said:
Hahaha, now it will be revealed that every red haired character is from the Uzumaki clan! Uzumaki Gaara, Uzumaki Sasori and Uzumaki Karin!
Well, you may have a point there. We were only given the first name from those. We don't know any of their parents (all we know is that Gaara's father was Kazekage and that Sasori had a Grandma. And that doesn't help much).

Spirit_Sempai said:
-.- that was lame

whats the point of making a whole chapter of one " awesome " attack ...and than it doesn't work and konan dies with one attack...

That happens with every shonen manga (that I know of)
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 15, 2010 2:10 PM

Jul 2007
Spirit_Sempai said:
-.- that was lame

You do realize that you are talking about a mangaka who:
- spent 30+ chapters on f-rasenshuriken training only to have it fail in the first try.
- spent 20+chapters developing Naruto on relying on himself and growing up, only to have it all go ctrl+z in the pain-fight kyuubi freak out.

Kishi has a history of hyping things only to let everyone down (omg sakura the awesome anti-genjutsu-girl-with-special-chakra-oh-and-she-will-grow-up-and-be-totally-awesome-and-not-a-crybaby....learns a Heal LVL1 spell and tries to "kill" sasuke witha kunai?.)

As for Konan - hey, at least konan-0fans got lucky - they did not get a 20 chapter flashback on how young konan encountered itachi/sasuke/madara, got amazed by amazingly amazing powers of sharingan and decided to surpass it, because a kid out of hatred made her doggy sick)....let's see....deidara/itachi/kakuzu/nagato/kisame/danzo/orochimaru/etc fans were not...so....lucky...
Sep 15, 2010 2:21 PM

Apr 2009
Fai said:

As for Konan - hey, at least konan-0fans got lucky - they did not get a 20 chapter flashback on how young konan encountered itachi/sasuke/madara, got amazed by amazingly amazing powers of sharingan and decided to surpass it, because a kid out of hatred made her doggy sick)....

indeed xDDD

anyways predictable fight...
whats next ?
Sep 15, 2010 2:27 PM
Sep 2009
kage-bunshin said:
so there six parts that madara has to get; and turns out nagato was a member of the uzumaki clan, so he and naruto are like cousins or something

Seems more like the translantors from mangastream keep fucking up, he says that nagato is the third sage of the six paths, probably meaning he is the second I guess.
Sep 15, 2010 2:28 PM

Dec 2009
smokes said:
whats next ?
^^^^^
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 15, 2010 2:31 PM

Apr 2009
Fai said:
Spirit_Sempai said:
-.- that was lame

- spent 30+ chapters on f-rasenshuriken training only to have it fail in the first try.
- spent 20+chapters developing Naruto on relying on himself and growing up, only to have it all go ctrl+z in the pain-fight kyuubi freak out.

Kishi has a history of hyping things only to let everyone down (omg sakura the awesome anti-genjutsu-girl-with-special-chakra-oh-and-she-will-grow-up-and-be-totally-awesome-and-not-a-crybaby....learns a Heal LVL1 spell and tries to "kill" sasuke witha kunai?.)

As for Konan - hey, at least konan-0fans got lucky - they did not get a 20 chapter flashback on how young konan encountered itachi/sasuke/madara, got amazed by amazingly amazing powers of sharingan and decided to surpass it, because a kid out of hatred made her doggy sick)....let's see....deidara/itachi/kakuzu/nagato/kisame/danzo/orochimaru/etc fans were not...so....lucky...

Konan is probably not dead. We just saw her black out. Deaths are like a ~big deal~ in Naruto even to secondary characters.

Anyone who expected Konan to defeat Madara is just being ridiculous. If she'd been defeated without displaying any impressive attacks, people would just be saying ~KISHI IS SEXIST~. or whatever. And now you're complaining that she did? What was the point of her spending so much effort on the attack? It's consistent with her motivations. If only the end result matters then you might as well stop reading anything.

About the f-rasenshuriken. Um. The same thing happened with the rasengan. We were also told that it wasn't 'complete'. In fact, it's happened several times before in Naruto with new techniques. Kakashi messed up the first time he tried to use Raikiri. It makes sense that a technique isn't completed until you ACTUALLY use it in combat. Nothing is foolproof. Naruto immediately rectified his mistake and used the technique successfully in the same fight. There was no let down.

Also, growing up does not mean he can't 'freak out'. It was an extremely emotional and dire situation. A lot of adults have done worse. It was never a point that Naruto would rely ONLY on himself. What. Is he never going to need the support of his friends? His family? Any alliances he makes? So he has nothing left to learn from anyone? Is he not going to rely on the kyuubi's chakra anymore? If you consider the kyuubi's chakra part of Naruto, then Minato and Kushina should also be considered part of Naruto; technically he's still relying on himself.
hikoghertSep 15, 2010 2:49 PM
Sep 15, 2010 2:32 PM

Dec 2009
Saduj said:
kage-bunshin said:

Seems more like the translantors from mangastream keep fucking up, he says that nagato is the third sage of the six paths, probably meaning he is the second I guess.
Î thought that at first but I thought that if that was the case then it would make more sense if he said that Nagato was the third "Sage" instead of the third "of the six paths". Then I came here and took away my doubts.
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 15, 2010 2:39 PM

Dec 2009
hikoghert said:
Fai said:
Spirit_Sempai said:
-.- that was lame

Konan is probably not dead. We just saw her black out. Deaths are like a ~big deal~ in Naruto even to secondary characters.

Anyone who expected Konan to defeat Madara is just being ridiculous. If she'd been defeated without displaying any impressive attacks, people would just be saying ~KISHI IS SEXIST~. or whatever. And now you're complaining that she did? What was the point of her spending so much effort on the attack? It's consistent with her motivations. If only the end result matters then you might as well stop reading anything.

About the f-rasenshuriken. Um. The same thing happened with the rasengan. We were also told that it wasn't 'complete'. In fact, it's happened several times before in Naruto with new techniques. Kakashi messed up the first time he tried to use Chidori. It makes sense that a technique isn't completed until you ACTUALLY use it in combat. Nothing is foolproof. Naruto immediately rectified his mistake and used the technique successfully in the same fight. There was no let down.

Also, growing up does not mean he can't 'freak out'. It was an extremely emotional and dire situation. A lot of adults have done worse. It was never a point that Naruto would rely ONLY on himself. What. Is he never going to need the support of his friends? His family? Any alliances he makes? So he has nothing left to learn from anyone? Is he not going to rely on the kyuubi's chakra anymore? If you consider the kyuubi's chakra part of Naruto, then Minato and Kushina should also be considered part of Naruto; technically he's still relying on himself.
wow
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Sep 15, 2010 2:52 PM

May 2010
There was a lot in this chapter. I am starting to doubt if the other Sharingan Madara used was even his.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 15, 2010 3:01 PM

May 2010
w0w i just sow a shocking revelation so nagato is a member of the uzumaki clan if so naruto also has the power to awaken the rinnegan w0w
Sep 15, 2010 3:07 PM

Dec 2007
Six hundred billion? WTF? XD
Was there only me who thought that Madara pierced her by his dick?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
PutySep 15, 2010 3:14 PM

Sep 15, 2010 3:10 PM
Sep 2007
Hey naruto will have the Rinnegan, LOL
Hi
Sep 15, 2010 3:16 PM
Sep 15, 2010 3:24 PM

Aug 2010
People who are saying Naruto might awaken the rinnegan, that's very unlikely. Madara himself stated that he was the one who "gave" Nagato the rinnegan, so it might not be the Uzumaki clan bloodline. I hardly doubt the clan would go unnoticed if people were able to awaken such a powerful bloodline. Then again it might just be *very* hard to awaken, like the Mangekyo Sharingan or something.
Sep 15, 2010 3:34 PM

Jul 2009
I'm not sure what to think of this chapter. It was both interesting and crappy at the same time, which is a first.

I do think that Naruto will end up with some random Sage Mode-Rinnegan fusion. Not because it's logical, but because that's something Kishi would go for.

I agree with whoever mentioned the fact that Sharingan was supposed to be related to the Byakugan. Like WTF is this a retcon or is the entire Hyuuga clan related to Sage of 6 paths? XD

Madara using an illusion was obvious, but I can't figure out if he actually lost an eye for it. I doubt he did, but doesn't he have an entire collection somewhere anyway?

I still need to read over the Yin-Yang part again to see if it's ingenious or just bullcrap.
Sep 15, 2010 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
I liked this chapter, I thought the 6 hundred billion was pretty funny though, she could've made a higher number, tut tut.
But shame about the illusion :/ if it was anyone else they'd be screwed, so she wasn't as weak as everyone was making out, yay.
I'm guessing Madara picked Nagato up from whirlwind after destroying it, then dropped him off in the rain country to fight and awaken his eyes and junk, maybe even so he could meet yahiko and create akatsuki, though I'm hoping it's not as far gone as bleach. Pretty farfetched but I'll roll with it.
Sep 15, 2010 3:58 PM

Dec 2008
Lol, what the hell did I just read? Everyone with red hair is an Uzumaki? Nagato and Naruto are related? Sakura is probably a really really distant cousin? Madara is an Uchiha and Senju?

600 billion paper tags?

Imagination rainbow?

What?
Sep 15, 2010 4:10 PM

Jun 2009
LOl okay gg. madara too rigged.
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Sep 15, 2010 4:30 PM

Mar 2010
Inarius said:
what the fuck did I just read?

Did Kubo wrote this chapter?

So madara's an immortal, who can use izagagi as his ass pleases without sacrificing shit...he has both the uchiha and the senju powers....nagato is from the uzumaki clan, meaning naruto can awaken the rinnegan, and nobody, not even nagato recognized him (well he's dead now)

shit started flying and is now all over the place.....what now? He'll tell us next that he's the son of Jesus?....kishi please!

Kubo is writing naruto; Madara = Aizen

I thought the same thing XD
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Sep 15, 2010 4:40 PM

Nov 2007
lmao 600 billion oh damn xD, and what's this about ten tailed chakra O_O?

Hmm, if there are six paths and Madara is about to get his third wonder what the other 3 are like =O
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.