Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2008 4:08 AM

Apr 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well at least there was no more shit eating in this ep... Overall, octopus tentacles, poop eating, girl on girl and the sorts, with a horrible storyline and bad animation. Meh. 3/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2010 12:09 PM

Feb 2010
So there's no shit eating in the 2nd episode? I was afraid to watch it. The first one nearly made me vomit x_x
Jan 8, 2013 3:55 AM

Jun 2008
Such a touchy story i think am gonna burst to tears, he was such a good man after all, lol. Honestly am surprised it had a kind of happy ending. That got no scat in this episode.

Damn the director even had the inspiration to put that old Japanese tentacle painting into the anime lol. He must be a true deviant.
Sep 2, 2014 7:34 PM

Jul 2009
What a crappy ending. You don't fall in love with a girl who eats poo. She needed to be sold and we needed to see her gang banged.
May 16, 2015 8:23 AM
Oct 2013
Wow I was amazed. The psychological aspect was great, on the edge of my seat so many times worried about what would happen next.

So glad neither princess died or got sold to be slaves. The pirate Captain was such a great guy! He stepped on the nails to save the the blonde princess and just brushes it off as "nothing special getting pierced by nails on an old ship". He is badass! Respect ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

And when he was willing to sacrifice his life for the two princesses, man the feels... T^T so glad the other girl didn't kill him. He was pretty messed up at times but his heart was in the right place and never strayed!

The yuri love between the two princess slaves and their chemistry was just beautiful! So glad for the happy end, sakuya doesn't have to become a sacrifice and is gonna see the world while milte joins his crew as blonde goddess. All my YES!! Ye(>w<)/sss!!

As for h scenes the erotic whipping, yuri and octopus rape was pretty hot! (๑´ڡ`๑)
Erotic whipping is one of my favorite fetish!

And yeah, tako no ama reference XD not sure what the second ukiyo-e with the two women kissing is though.
User-sanMay 16, 2015 8:26 AM
Jul 23, 2016 10:10 PM

May 2015
I wonder how one goes about training an octopus to sexually molest women? ^^'
Nov 9, 2016 9:14 PM

Oct 2015
You know what makes me even more pissed off? When they give a "happy ending" to a hentai that was full of **** things (like rape and stuff) since the beginning, trying to cover all the **** that was 99% of the hentai.

Even the supposed happy ending can't save hentais like this.

1/10 and until nevermore.

TechOtaku-hNov 9, 2016 9:21 PM
Sep 24, 2017 6:19 AM
Jul 2018
"You can tell how a person feels by touching their skin...and having sex with them." This is basically the hentai equivalent of that line in shounen works where characters say they can tell what someone else is thinking by exchanging blows with them (or at least I remember hearing something like this in Naruto). Also, I found the girl referring to the protagonist's phallus as a cannon to be pretty appropriate.

And was anyone expecting this to be like One Piece when they saw the word pirate in the synopsis? Although this ended up being nothing like the aforementioned shounen title, I did notice that both anime have a protagonist that gets along well with an octopus. And I'm also not sure what around 80% of the stuff I see in either anime has to do with pirates.
Apr 19, 2021 5:24 PM
Jan 2017
i dont know why but I completely laughed my ass off when I heard the dubbed line of "Why don't you let my octopus fuck you?" The dub was super funny in this one and nooot gonna lie I thought it was pretty hot. not the best hentai Iv seen but eh pretty close it it
6/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blood Royal Episode 1 Discussion

Siing - May 22, 2008

8 by Shmubm »»
Mar 12, 2023 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.