Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2010 9:02 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Didnt like the ending

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 29, 2013 8:10 PM

Jul 2010
Rasco said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Didnt like the ending

Do you know where I could see or read the full show?!
Nov 22, 2014 8:00 PM

Apr 2011
Damn that cliffhanger. I hate cliffhangers likes that.

Might say this is one high quality hentai. Great art, great design, great animation and some plot that sadly lacking in hentai anime nowadays.
MagitoNov 22, 2014 8:04 PM
Jun 18, 2015 7:16 AM
Oct 2013
What was happening at the start there? Looked like she was bound by ropes and dripping some kind of bodily fluid... (。• . •。)??

Brainwashing camellias?? The mother is dead? So that there was an imposter or she is the real and the memory is fake? ?(° _ 。)?

Looks like the blond twintails got brainwashed and became a maid with false information related to her implanted to the main girl.

Many questions so far...

Such a see-through robe for marriage interview? Quite skimpy!

Lots of shading and lines to add the depth and shape to the bodies and clothes. Especially the way panties wrap snuggly around the pelvis, the creases accentuating the female form. Delicious ✧ (๑ > ؂ < ๑) ✧
Also animated quite well. The h scenes so far haven't been too appealing yet.

Ending theme of flute+engrish also peculiar.
Apr 26, 2017 3:06 AM
Jul 2018
I liked how the kid called the protagonist "Suzuna-chan" in the English dub.
May 31, 2017 2:47 AM

May 2015
I tough the blue-haired kid was the MC... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rasco said:
Didnt like the ending
+1
May 7, 2020 12:23 PM

May 2019
The plot got convoluted rather fast in the second half of the episode. First, the unfamiliar actress changes name and becomes a second housemaid. Second, the mother who was believed to be dead is here and well but now the father who was missing for half a year is presumed to be dead for a whole year. Third, out of nowhere comes the arranged marriage with some random ikemen guy who appears to be out of the loop as well. And it all seems to be the work of those hallucinogenic flowers.

Also there is a big hint to mother being a ghost here. At ~22:50 you can see her talking, but her reflection in the glass does not move her mouth:

Or maybe it was simply the animation error ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Plot aside, the h-scenes are among the highest quality i've seen in a hentai, maybe even better than those in Bible Black.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 5 Discussion

Always-Hungry - Aug 30, 2014

9 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 1, 2022 10:36 PM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jun 20, 2015

4 by VelvetThorns »»
Aug 10, 2021 3:56 AM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Jun 21, 2015

4 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 16, 2020 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Jun 19, 2015

3 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 9, 2020 4:47 AM

» *spoiler warning* Im really confused?!?! *-*

MartinLi - Jun 15, 2008

13 by ayami123 »»
Apr 16, 2014 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.