Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2015 6:28 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Bgm during the rape scene was so unfitting...
The h scene itself was not that good either. Overall it was difficult to tell what she was feeling from just her moans and lack of body responses. But the way her boobs swayed when she was on her back was pretty hot (*˘︶˘*)

Little yuri scene was not bad, especially the fingering behind the panties. But best part was the partial pantsu pulldown and spanking of the bare ass by the old man. That was hot ฅ(๑*д*๑)ฅ!! The rough, wrinkled palm and fingers of an aged man as it strikes a soft young ass... Awww yeah (*´ч`*)

Looks like the main girl got jealous and sad when the guy did it with his maid (≧∇≦) and the Blondie maid was raped at some point? Well I guess it shouldn't be unexpected... Although sense of time is difficult to gauge with all the hypnosis and amnesias.
User-sanJun 19, 2015 4:02 PM
Apr 26, 2017 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
The only thing I liked from this episode was the noises the protagonist made as she wrote the kanji on the ground using a wooden stick. I didn't care much for the rest of the episode, the sex scenes especially.
May 31, 2017 3:18 AM

May 2015
Aww... there is nothing more romantic than waking up holding hands with the man that r@ped you the night before... ≖_≖
May 9, 2020 4:47 AM

May 2019
LOL @ Sayaka at first being like :"I'm not interested in women" and then proceeding to go full yuri on her ojou-sama. Some serious brainwashing is taking place in this mansion, i'm rooting for newly arrived detective woman to solve this mystery.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 5 Discussion

Always-Hungry - Aug 30, 2014

9 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 1, 2022 10:36 PM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jun 20, 2015

4 by VelvetThorns »»
Aug 10, 2021 3:56 AM

Poll: » Kao no nai Tsuki Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Jun 21, 2015

4 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 16, 2020 3:11 AM

Poll: » Moonlight Lady Episode 1 Discussion

Rasco - Aug 30, 2010

6 by Hentaiacc_ »»
May 7, 2020 12:23 PM

» *spoiler warning* Im really confused?!?! *-*

MartinLi - Jun 15, 2008

13 by ayami123 »»
Apr 16, 2014 6:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.