Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 26, 2010 11:06 AM

Jan 2010
For a bunch of guys who do hentai, they may not take this serious so who knows. Personally, I don't see how this can end it could go any way. There really isn't any "Main Antagonist" like other series so who knows.

Unless
Jul 26, 2010 7:36 PM

Jan 2010
Wait...if someone were to learn healing magic, they could just cast revive on all the zombies, thereby insta-killing every last one of them!
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jul 27, 2010 12:50 AM
Mar 2008
To be continued?
Jul 27, 2010 9:09 AM

Jul 2009
Takeshi is the one narrating series about. My guess is that he's surviving until the end and then, being the lonely survivor, dying. Or he might survive with some other guys who will rebuild the world.
Jul 27, 2010 9:47 AM
Jun 2010
might survive with some other girls who will rebuild the world

now it makes more sense :)

Aug 9, 2010 3:39 AM

Jun 2009
maybe the basic rule of zombie's outbreak...
this is never end....
Aug 15, 2010 5:00 AM

Jun 2010
I can see everyone thinking they're safe, then BOOM, more zombies, everyone gets annihilated. Main guy gets away, but knows the end is near for him as he was bitten, which would explain the narration from him ...

I'm not sure really, but with the show being about Zombies, IMO it should end with everyone dying. Sad, but i don't want someone surviving then there not being a second series.... >.<
>_<
Aug 16, 2010 9:04 AM

Oct 2008
Wow . Two similar threads . Ha ha . Oh well , i'm gonna modify my answer for this one . I'm predicting the death of all the characters except the male and the female lead . . With a special coitus sequence in the end . Ha ha . That would be fittin for this show .
Aug 16, 2010 9:16 AM

Aug 2010
i think that they will find a treatment or something like that, but if ends with "all was a dream" it will dissapoint me
Aug 16, 2010 9:21 AM
Feb 2010
I have a feeling that one or two lesser main characters will die towards the end. I also have a feeling that they'll be a second season following and that's when the characters start dying off, possibly leaving Takashi and Rei? I don't know, I just have a feeling something like this will happen. I don't think any supernatural sort of thing will save them either, I think it's all going to be down to the groups strength alone.
Aug 18, 2010 6:53 PM

Apr 2010
punkster90 said:
For a bunch of guys who do hentai, they may not take this serious so who knows. Personally, I don't see how this can end it could go any way. There really isn't any "Main Antagonist" like other series so who knows.

Unless

Wow so true
Aug 18, 2010 7:08 PM

Apr 2010
Hmph i just thought of this everyone dies but takashi rei and the little girl (forgot name)

and at the end they look at the sun set or something on a boat or house and say some thing like "Will it ever end "

And this is how the other protagonists will die

Saeko - Gives her life for the others like she holds off 100 zombies by her self with a katana and says something like i wish i could have [ ] Takashi (Fill in blank with what you think is right ]

The Gun Otaku(Forgot Name) - Gives his life for takagi and takagi crys alot then takashi pulls her saying something like this is what he wanted but secretly hes very happy on the inside because now theres no other boys.

The Nurse- I think she will do some brave act like trying to heal someone thats turning into a zombie no matter what and ends up dying or maybe she just get bitten by a zombie.

Takagi- Idk really she will probably go mad and kill her self or she will part ways with everyone else
Aug 20, 2010 6:28 AM
Jul 2010
I see this ending like resident evil : Zombies take over and survivors cruise around on a bus with spikes over the bumper.

Also, I hope something like 11eyes happens and Takashi chooses Saeko over Rei. Lol.
Aug 24, 2010 4:25 PM
Jul 2010
Killing all the zombies would be fine, but that is hard to imagine, also if it's some kind of worldwide disease which spreads out in the world, someone should make cure for it, I have thoughts that someone is spreading this disease, and all survivors will reveal it, about how this will end, well I hope for cure for this disease, but my guess could be wrong.
Aug 24, 2010 8:19 PM

Mar 2009
Suddenly, Wesker. Out of nowhere.
Aug 24, 2010 8:37 PM

Apr 2008
The band helps organize the push back against the zombies. I think this was forshadowed by the rescue of the little girl and further forshadowed by the statement that they remembered they were human.

These combined with the ending pictures and narration give it the feel of a war vet taking part in a History Channel type documentary. I see Takashi as a very old man sitting in his favorite chair talking to some young group of film makers that were born to people who had been born just after the war (kind of like the children of the Baby Boomers of right after WWII).
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Yesterday, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FaithoftheFallen - Aug 15, 2010

425 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Yesterday, 9:22 PM

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.