Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2016 5:49 AM

May 2016
Hello every! I just joined the Recommendation Club. my last name's Carbon.
19 yrs. old,in college. of i like anime and few manga. hope we along everyone!

Carbon is a chemical Element with symbol C and atomic number 6. It is nonmetallic and tetravalent—making four electrons available to form covalent chemical bonds.
Symbol: C
Atomic mass: 12.0107 u ± 0.0008 u
Atomic number: 6
Electron configuration: [He] 2s22p2
Discovered: 3750 BC
Electrons per shell: 2, 4
Sep 28, 2016 6:41 PM
Dec 2014
Hi everyone,

I'm Teren, I've been on mal for awhile now and using it frequently but never really decided to join any clubs or socialize on the site till now.

I enjoy most types of genres and will watch/read pretty much anything that looks entertaining. I'm hoping to get alone with everyone and get/give some good recommendations.
Oct 8, 2016 4:27 PM
Apr 2015
always forget about making an introduction...here you go
name is alex, 19 years old, just started college. not a native speaker. prefer shounens over shoujos (romance isn't really my thing hehe)
started watching anime 2 years ago, death note and hxh best ones for me yet
what else? love psychopaths, good battle scenes, fine female characters
oh and i'm a girl
Oct 11, 2016 1:30 AM

May 2009
I'm Sadist. That's all you need to know about me.

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Oct 11, 2016 7:20 AM

Jan 2010
Hello all!! I am new to the club but not knew to MAL. I love to discuss manga and anime and I look forward to meeting many new people and having great discussions with you all.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Nov 5, 2016 1:02 PM

May 2016
Hello everyone! I'm a person. That's all you need to know.

Nov 7, 2016 3:16 PM
Jun 2013
Hello everyone! I'm Mad D and I just joined this club. I hope we all can get along in the future
Nov 9, 2016 4:58 PM
Jul 2018
Hi everyone! I'm Aly and I recently started to get into anime/manga more and thought that this club will help me discover new anime/manga to watch. I'm looking forward to talking with everyone.
Nov 15, 2016 6:48 AM

May 2016
Hey everyone, I'm N2H or you can just call me Genoiac which is a couple of letters from my name spelled backwards. I LOVE Action with ecchi and romance anime but i don't mind the other types expect for yaoi.
Nov 18, 2016 3:06 PM

Jul 2014
Hello, I'm Annis!
This is a late introduction of myself since I've joined this club a long time ago but,
I'm from Finland and I love anime of course. I'm still 15 years old. And my favorite anime genres are shounen,comedy and school. I hope I'll find so many interesting things in this club ^_^

Nov 19, 2016 8:29 AM

Nov 2016
Hello~
I am another newcomer in this club:3, currently 19 years old, from Germany and studying.

I prefer the genres: comedy, slice of life, yuri/shoujo ai and seinen *_*
I am new to Mal and this club but not new to anime in fact it is my prime hobby since about 3 years. I joined since I am always on the lookout for new anime/manga fitting my taste so I hope to find a few gems here;)

Please take good care of me!
Dec 7, 2016 8:32 AM

Feb 2014
I'm Jeb. I've been in the club a while now but I've mostly hung out on the Discord channel. I head up the simulwatches over there which are a lot of fun. The two types of anime I like the most are counterintuitive; I enjoy shows with deep plots and meaningful characters, but I also enjoy schlocky pieces of cancer.
Dec 16, 2016 9:56 PM

Jan 2016
Hey. I'm Ratchet. I am also new to the club although I have joined the Discord and have been chatting there so you probably have seen me in the Discord server already.

I am an 18 year old college freshmen. I am also pretty new to anime. Only been about 9 or 10 months since I started.

Dec 21, 2016 6:11 AM

Dec 2016
Hello...

I'm pretty new to these kinds of forums and just made my account(DUH?!)
Crazy about animes

Indonesia
Male
Overly-chillaxed dude
Remembers stuff really quick
Forgets as quick
Can't remember my childhood

LOVE ANIMES (watched animes since...I don't remember)
Dec 23, 2016 4:16 PM

Jun 2015
I'm fizzy and I'm a chill person so don't be afraid to talk to me (´・ω・`)
I really like the idea of this club and I'll likely be hovering and commenting in most forums (I have an anime rec/seasonal anime blog on tumblr too).
Jan 2, 2017 4:51 PM

Jun 2016
Hi all! I'm new to this club.
My name is Jordan.
I tend to like sad shows, or shows that make me think a lot.
I also love giving recs!!
Jan 6, 2017 2:31 PM

May 2015
Umm. Hello! I'm RSxKRA, but u can call me Kay. I rather not write alot here, as it is bothersome (sorry). Check my profile for that info.
But I'll stil give somthing, like... I like many types of genre. Been view for 1-2 years. and.. yea...Idk. What is necessary info for this. I dont usally write introductions. Usally I speak. Thouching the keyboard might be bothersome for me sometimes, which hints ay that I'm lazy.

Forum Set by Nate

Jan 26, 2017 8:38 PM

Jan 2016
Hey everyone. I'm tsundokku, but you can call me tsun if you'd like (although I'm somewhat likely to sporadically change my username). I'm a senior in high school and I'm quite busy so I almost never have time to sit down and watch any anime. Ironically, the older I'm getting the more I'm enjoying popular shounen series, but I guess it's what I've gotten a taste for recently. As of writing this, my favorite series is probably Hunter x Hunter.

Feel free to add me, but please have a conversation with me first! Nice to meet you all! :)
Jan 26, 2017 10:02 PM
Apr 2016
Hello everyone ! Nice to meet you :) I'm Kai, I'm 16 and Canadian (Eh) I really like anime and manga. My favourite genres are romantic comedy and shonen-ai! I speak English French and some Korean, I really like languages and hope to study linguistics. Anyway I hope you have an awesome day! :)
Jan 27, 2017 7:45 AM
Jan 2017
Hello there~

I joined today this club and thought it would be a nice thing from me to introduce myself. My real name is not inportant, but you can call me by the pseudonym I use, "Yuu". I am 13 years old, soon I'll be 14. I am from Europe

My interests are animes, mangas, mystery/horror/supernatural books, music and foreign languages (those who aren't spoken in Europe).

"The Future Diary" (Mirai Nikki) is the anime that got me into them and manga. I am a big fan of Tokyo Ghoul, Another and Sword Art Online (both I and II).

Small facts about me: I'm a book nerd, my favorite colors are grey and cyan. If you want to befriend me, good luck.

See you~
Jan 31, 2017 8:04 AM
Aug 2015
Hi I'm elienaruby new to join this club please to meet you all
Hopefully we could get along well ^___^
Feb 7, 2017 5:58 AM

Feb 2017
Hi everyone ~!

Although I am new to this club, as well as to this site, I am still learning the ropes. :D

Currently I am an 18 year old college freshman who yearns for my childhood.

I love anime with extremly dark psychological themes such as Paronia Agent, Death Note and Ergo Proxy. When I feel like a potato,which is most of the time, I watch slice of life or a crappy shonen.

Currently I love all things Gintama. So hyped about the live action coming up later this year.

Fun Fact about me: I play the Ukelele.

Feel free to message me! I love to talk about stupid shows, crappy shows and great shows.
Have a Great day!
"I'm Irish. I think about death all the time."- Jack Nicholson

Feb 7, 2017 6:00 AM

Dec 2014
hello everyone... I am who I am... I guess..
that's pretty self explanatory that I am not with with introductions
Feb 23, 2017 9:52 AM

Nov 2016
Heya everyone. :) I just joined this club.

My name is Laura and I'm 20 yo from Finland. I've been into anime/manga for over 10 years now, I only recently started using MAL. I like to try out different genres, but I enjoy romance and horror the most.

Feel free to add me or just message me! :)
Mar 11, 2017 12:17 AM

Mar 2015
Heyo~

I'm typically a recluse/lurker type but I'm trying to change things up and decided to join this club since I already find it hard choosing which series to go for next. I know I've still got tons of those must-watch ones from my PTW list but I think I'm in need of some extra push for most of them, I guess? XD

Been a fan of anime since childhood. I've got a no drop policy and am open to all genres as well but I'm mostly fond of psychological/thriller/drama shows.

Feel free to add me up as well, would be nice to have new friends I could talk to. :3

Even if the future awaiting me is so bright that it's blinding,
If I'm to face it alone, there's no real meaning in it.. ♫♫

Mar 31, 2017 2:30 PM

Mar 2017
Didn't even notice this thread when I joined the other day.

Anyways, I'm a new user to MAL and this group, happy to be here.
I enjoy a little bit of everything, but I have a special addiction for sports anime.
Next up would be Action-Adventure anime, and RomComs.

Feel free to add or message me, I'm looking to be a social as I can manage on MAL.
Kitsu - Waifu:Lilly Satou
Insert Useless Text Here
Are you a female, speak a language outside of english, and have a lot of built up anger? Then why not send me a hurtful message full of your burning hate for my existence. Leaving an english translation is optional, all hate is appreciated.
Jul 5, 2017 8:27 AM

Aug 2016
Wow, the last post on this thread was in March?

Anyway, hi. I usually don't really spend a lot of time on forums, but hey, since I'm on MAL so often, I might as well participate in some way.

My taste in anime in general is fairly broad, but it's sorta rooted in the mentality of "The more thought and care was noticeably put into this, the more I'll enjoy, or at least respect it." So basically, I love all the little details that creators put into their work (I mean, I've got four KyoAni productions in my favorites list), but conversely, I end up bothered by a noticeable lack of details that should be present, or just general laziness. Double-edged sword, kinda.

Don't really know what else to put here... awkward silence...
Jul 6, 2017 12:31 PM

Apr 2016
Hello! Rookie is my name! Yoroshiku!!!
I've been watching anime for quite some time now and recently it's been getting harder to find new anime to watch.. So here I am!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Jul 13, 2017 9:29 PM
Apr 2016
Hello! I'm Book_Lover, feel free to call me Anna if you'd like. I love a variety of different genres, but at times I don't know what to watch, so I'm here!

Jul 23, 2017 8:43 AM

Nov 2015
Osu Mina-san !
My name is Raphaël, 23-year-old. I'm from France. I don't speak english very well so i woud do my best ahah. I looking for a job so i do nothing for the moment... I really like Japan (I have traveled once) so i love watch anime, listen japan music (J-Rock, Miku,etc...), play some video game... I want to learn japanese :) ... For all my favorites... got to much xD really hard to choose but you can check my profil if you want for my top 10.
So...Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!
Aug 13, 2017 12:31 PM

Jun 2009
Hai ^^
I've already watched a lot of anime, and still have a lot on my to watch list , but having so many makes me sometimes lost on what to watch next ;3 I hope by joining here I can get some good recom. even if I added them to Plan To Watch, in order for me to get that zing to start watching :D
Also, of course, I'd be happy to give recom. to others as well ^^
Enchanté! Nice to meet you all! Yoroshiku!

Also languages I speak : Dutch, French, Englsih, Japanese, and I understand most of Spanish ^^ (I am from Belgium and graduated Japanese/Economics at University)
Aug 21, 2017 2:43 PM

Oct 2012
Hi everyone~! ^^
I'm just a 20 year old girl studying Architecture. I'm interested in phycology.
I like watching anime a lot so I've joined MAL a long time ago when I was 14 maybe to keep track on what I've watched once in a while, but I haven't actually joined a club or anything.
I don't have specific tastes. But aside from comedy, I like anime with such beautiful art style.
Oct 24, 2017 4:57 AM

Jul 2016
Hi, my nick is nicjrs, but you guys can call me as just "nic" if you want.
I'm from Brazil
I'm 18 years old
I'm a fanatic about football (soccer), especially Palmeiras, who's the team that I support.
I'm not fluent and I did the myanimelist to practice my english, and also to make my anime list.
Feel free to request me or send me a message!
Oct 26, 2017 5:30 AM
Oct 2015
Hey Everyone, I'm Mac. I'm an engineer who has always been into anime and manga.
I use to collect Pokemon cards when I was 4.

I prefer dark stories usually but do occasionally need my Host Club to relax from a long day.

Also a huge One Piece Fan.
Oct 27, 2017 7:37 AM

Oct 2017
Hello dear MAL family. My name's LabuLabu (of course it's not my real name hehe). Like you, I also have an interest in anime and manga. That's why I took decision to join this site. I have a kinda taste in anime and manga's genre. It is tragedy, which is the show where main character/s suffer at the beginning of story, then they developed a strong mind to embrace the difficulties in their lives. That's what make me keep sitting on the chair until the end. Seinen, action, adventure and fantasy are also my cup of tea.

Well, I hope I get along with you guys.
Nov 1, 2017 4:07 AM
Apr 2014
Hiii, I'm Agust_D_! I'm into a lot of stuff, one of those being anime. I'm very open-minded so I like to watch all kinds of anime, from action to romance to ecchi ;) to f*ed ones. I also enjoy playing games and listening to Kpop! If you wanna have a lil chat dont hesitate to message me!
Nov 1, 2017 9:30 AM
Oct 2017
Hlo guys. I'm a new club member hoping to get along with everyone. I mostly watch English dubbed animes and sometime subbed also, but not raw animes. I hope to we can share many recommandations of animes

My favorite genere is Action/Slice of Life/Romance/Comedy

If you have any Recommendation please share it with me.
And please feel free to send me messages without any hesitation
Nov 11, 2017 1:05 PM

Apr 2013
Hello. ^^
I'm not exactly new here, I'm afraid of people but just now I have the courage to introduce myself.

I hope to get along with everyone. ♥
Nov 24, 2017 8:52 AM

Oct 2017
G'day, I'm Romerio and I'm from Australia. Not new to the anime scene, so if you're looking for something obscure or just mediocre to waste a bit of time I'm the guy you should come to. Hope to get along with you all.
Kinda average suggestions sometimes.
Jan 29, 2018 7:30 AM

Mar 2016
Hi everyone!

I'm not exactly new to the site, but I haven't really done much and I want to be more involved! :3 nice to meet you all!
【=◈︿◈=】 “Even a fool can make the impossible possible if he doesn’t give up." 【=◈︿◈=】
Mar 21, 2018 10:59 AM

Sep 2016
Hi, my name is Taran and I am studying for bachelor in hotel management and catering technology. For any further information please contact me out at mal and feel free to send a friend request.
Apr 2, 2018 9:47 AM
Feb 2018
Hi all. My name is Franx. I am new to anime, only about year into this. Hope to find many great animes (i know that i still have many good shows to watch xD) and chat in forums about anime with you guys.
Apr 9, 2018 4:39 AM

Apr 2018
Whazzup~~ \(^^) new here but not to anime
"When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.” -Roronoa Zoro
Oct 16, 2018 5:38 AM

Jan 2018
I don't think i ever introduce myself but yea..
I'm Heika-. I ummm you can see the rest on my profile. :D
Nice to meet ya all^^

兵家
"Green how I want you green. Green wind. Green branches."
Oct 18, 2018 7:40 AM

Oct 2015
Uhn... I'm Ruffus, nice to meet everyone :3

私の時計にはない
Nov 4, 2018 6:13 AM

Mar 2018
Hi! I am Rachel and I am from the UK.

umm, I like anime and I like meeting new people.

That's pretty much all I can say. Nice to meet you all :)
Nov 11, 2018 8:41 AM

Jan 2013
Hi everyone! My name is Leonie.
I am from the Netherlands and I have been watching anime for a while now.
I like watching anime and I also love travelling.
よろしく!(Nice to meet you! )
Dec 28, 2018 10:43 AM

May 2015
Hi there! I have been an user on here for like 3 years but I just decided to join a club! I am mostly here to recommend stuff to others since myself has a long list of "Plan to watch". Also, my general topics I like are magical girls, fantasy, psychological and basically any show that has a lot of characters but probably isnt as popular. Im also more than happy if anybody wants to become friends too!
Feb 11, 2019 8:38 PM

Oct 2010
Hello everyone, I have been joined MAL for 8 years, but I just put what I watch and read in my list and never joined a club or discussions.

Now, I want to find some MAL friends, so that we can share our experiences and ideas

Hope we will be a good friends, nice to meet you all :)

Feb 24, 2019 5:07 AM
Dec 2018
wuss poppin
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (29) « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mecha Manga

PlasticRobot - Feb 23

0 by PlasticRobot »»
Feb 23, 7:05 PM

» Recomend any manga and i will read it!!

Tamurax - Feb 2

2 by Fauzy_Weliady »»
Feb 5, 7:15 PM

» Guys, check my paintings - Tribute to Makoto Shinkai

mufarari - Jan 13

1 by Tamurax »»
Feb 2, 7:36 AM

» I need manga

Charizardexbb - Jan 28

0 by Charizardexbb »»
Jan 28, 6:14 PM

» can someone recommend me some anime/manga based on my tastes (I will love you eternally)

Benieh - Apr 25, 2023

9 by Jacob667 »»
Jan 8, 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.