Forum Settings
Forums

Looking for a LN similar to "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu: Tsukumodou Kottouten

New
Oct 7, 3:24 PM
Jul 2020
Hey, I know this is a near impossible question, but I was wondering if any of you had read and know a LN that is similar to "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu: Tsukumodou Kottouten. In essence, I want an episodic story in which the main cast only consists of a male lead and a female lead who solve a certain interconnected mystery each chapter while slowly getting closer to each other (romantically, of course. I want the same slow burn, sweet, yet progressing romance plot as in "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu: Tsukumodou Kottouten), must have its share of emotional moments, plot twists, comedy, and of course, a good and satisfying ending. But more important than anything, I want that *classic* and *old-fashioned* realistic fantasy vibe that "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu: Tsukumodou Kottouten had. The only thing that ever came close to it in terms of the setting, vibes, and mystery is a VN trilogy by the name of Tokeijikake no Ley Line.
ImpossibleBeeOct 7, 3:29 PM
Yesterday, 7:39 AM
Jul 2020
Anything at all, please?
Yesterday, 8:49 AM
Jul 2020
@M2zC Actually, those are exactly what I'm looking for! The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria was a masterpiece and if it any indication of the quality of the others, then I think I've just found what to read next. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
Yesterday, 8:52 AM

Dec 2014
Reply to ImpossibleBee
@M2zC Actually, those are exactly what I'm looking for! The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria was a masterpiece and if it any indication of the quality of the others, then I think I've just found what to read next. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it
@ImpossibleBee

Also check the user recs on the Tsukumodou Kottouten MAL Page.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/62841/Fushigi_Toriatsukaimasu__Tsukumodou_Kottouten/userrecs

Yesterday, 8:55 AM
Jul 2020
Reply to M2zC
@M2zC Oh I didn't think there'd be recommendations on it given how little it is known, thanks again! Will do.
Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Émilia Hoarfrost

Dec 2015
Reply to ImpossibleBee
@ImpossibleBee I read Gekkou, it was fine for a mystery novel though I didn't really enjoy it that much. It was a good read but not very deep either. But in terms of mystery LN it's quite interesting. Holmes of Kyoto was more my jam but I'd read the anime, loved the historical focus. I also liked Utsuro no Hako, so we may have similar taste. "Natsu e no Tunnel, Sayonara no Deguchi" I heard of recently, getting a movie adaptation.

I wanna read Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou and "Fushigi" Toriatsukaimasu: Tsukumodou Kottouten...

More topics from this board

» romance manga/anime with realistic relationships?

karo86 - Oct 5

8 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 3:31 PM

» Beastmaster/Taming/Summoner Manga recommendations

DefNotJota - Oct 5

6 by DefNotJota »»
Yesterday, 1:36 PM

» plz recomend me good anime for neets or college droo outs

NunoTheDudeYT - Oct 7

7 by JoeChip »»
Yesterday, 10:38 AM

» Want some underrated good anime

Roktim583A - Sep 24

15 by Paladin23 »»
Yesterday, 7:30 AM

» Any anime that are okay referencing sex??

Bojac - Sep 8

12 by shiamaim1 »»
Oct 7, 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.