Forum Settings
Forums

do you think it's right for women to judge men based on their height?

New
3 hours ago

Aug 2024
i hate how tiktok has influenced our society. every single woman(especially gen z) seems to have normalized the idea that men must be tall for a long-term relationship. even girls who are 4'8 want to be with guys who are at least 5'6. this generation feels like the worst, and i've lost hope for innovation and development for the future. i mean, i get it that some has their own preferences, but judging someone on something that they hadn't had control over is just downright inhumane. still, i'm happy that at least we'll have nthe before this generation gets older
erm
3 hours ago

Dec 2015
Whenever a girl would judge me by the heigth she should be ready that I'll judge her by the weigth. I'll need to worry you but such thing isn't a modern era stuff, it could even originate in Ancient Times [More here -> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1570677X20301970 there's also alot of annotation for further literature if you want to know about that deeper].

I wonder how an Ancient Roman who was judged by heigth and thought that development for the future is lost, would react to nowadays times with it's innovations and developments.
How ironic that Jesus became popular because he was spamming by his speeches that apocalypse is coming [ancient version of nthe, wouldn't be surprised if there was a prehistoritic version the og one] and so far nothing has happened for these 2 thousands years, I guess originality isn't a strong factor for such prophecies.

Also I'd say that the biggest indicators are actually stuff which people don't have control, otherwise we would see alot of handsome men and gorgeous women being in relationship with people who have some serious disorders, I haven't seen nor heard about it yet [Excluding rich individuals]. Ain't it inhumane as you've said?
3 hours ago

May 2013
Reply to Zettaiken
Whenever a girl would judge me by the heigth she should be ready that I'll judge her by the weigth. I'll need to worry you but such thing isn't a modern era stuff, it could even originate in Ancient Times [More here -> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1570677X20301970 there's also alot of annotation for further literature if you want to know about that deeper].

I wonder how an Ancient Roman who was judged by heigth and thought that development for the future is lost, would react to nowadays times with it's innovations and developments.
How ironic that Jesus became popular because he was spamming by his speeches that apocalypse is coming [ancient version of nthe, wouldn't be surprised if there was a prehistoritic version the og one] and so far nothing has happened for these 2 thousands years, I guess originality isn't a strong factor for such prophecies.

Also I'd say that the biggest indicators are actually stuff which people don't have control, otherwise we would see alot of handsome men and gorgeous women being in relationship with people who have some serious disorders, I haven't seen nor heard about it yet [Excluding rich individuals]. Ain't it inhumane as you've said?
@Zettaiken
Zettaiken said:
How ironic that Jesus became popular because he was spamming by his speeches that apocalypse is coming [ancient version of nthe, wouldn't be surprised if there was a prehistoritic version the og one] and so far nothing has happened for these 2 thousands years, I guess originality isn't a strong factor for such prophecie

Well to be fair he may have been referring to the fall of the Western Roman Empire. A lot of people blame Christianity for that in any case. And seein' as it was the Romans who crucified him after all.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
2 hours ago

May 2024
Only if I can judge them based on their weight and bodily structure.
1 hour ago

Jul 2021
It's natural, I don't have any problem with it.

More topics from this board

» Do you drink?

EmiliaHoarfrost - Yesterday

24 by FZREMAKE »»
10 minutes ago

» Japan's biggest issue: the population problem and its potential danger. What should be done?

9765 - 1 hour ago

5 by FZREMAKE »»
12 minutes ago

» Would you look better if you shaved your head bald?

vasipi4946 - Aug 22

28 by MitsukiHimeka »»
12 minutes ago

» Do you have a favorite quote, idiom or saying?

RobertBobert - Aug 22

38 by RobertBobert »»
54 minutes ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraraFan - May 7

196 by GinIonSui »»
56 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.