Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!' Gets TV Anime

New
11 hours ago
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The NBCUniversal Entertainment Japan Anime Industry Panel at AnimeNYC announced a television anime adaptation of Firehead's Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! (A Wild Last Boss Appeared!) light novel on Friday and revealed its first key visual (pictured).

Firehead began writing the adventure fantasy story in the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in October 2015 and then began publishing the light novel in February 2016 under the Earth Star Novel imprint, with illustrations by YaHako. The ninth and final volume was released in April 2019.

A manga adaptation by Tsubasa Hazuki began serializing on the Comic Earth☆Star website in January 2017. The ninth volume shipped on March 13.

J-Novel Club licensed the light novel and manga in English. The light novel's ninth and final volume was released in July 2022 and the manga's first volume went on sale on March 27.

Synopsis
The year is 2800 and Lufas Maphaahl—The Black-Winged Tyrant, Great Conqueror, and leader of the Twelve Heavenly Stars—has returned. A man wakes up in the body of his MMO character 200 years after her defeat during an player-made event in the game, Exgate Online. Now, he's stuck in her body. But this isn't a game, it's real. With her reign long over, and her legacy one of fear, Lufas must journey through the world of Exgate, looking for answers, possible comrades, and all the monsters her "death" unleashed upon the world… (Source: J-Novel Club)

Official light novel site: https://www.es-novel.jp/bookdetail/18yaseilastboss.php
Official manga site: https://comic-earthstar.com/episode/14079602755509015214

Source: Press Release

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! on MAL
DatRandomDude1 hour ago
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

10 hours ago
Dec 2022
This is gonna be rad ngl. Lufas Maphaahl. I absolutely love the manga, reason being Lufas is one of the most OP isekai protagonists I have ever seen as well as the plot and world building. Damn! I can't wait!!!
8 hours ago
Jan 2017
I've never thought that my favorite manga would be adapted into an anime. This is really good news!!!! Damn! I am too excited!! I can't wait!!
8 hours ago
Aug 2020
Oh my god!! i never thought that a day will come that my favorite isekai manga will get an anime adaptation, been waiting for this for the last 5 years
5 hours ago

Apr 2012
Someday people will stop confusing the manga adaptation with the original LN, but apparently not today. But getting back to the topic, I have one question. Is there any romance here?
39 minutes ago
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
i see girls... is this full of dudes?

ofc it is...

More topics from this board

» 'Medalist' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Aug 16

12 by doomrider7 »»
49 minutes ago

» Voice Actress Atsuko Tanaka Dies at 61 ( 1 2 )

Vindstot - Aug 20

66 by Rogersss »»
9 hours ago

» Manga 'Mattaku Saikin no Tantei to Kitara' Receives TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Aug 22

8 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Yesterday, 5:50 PM

» Manga 'Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!!' Gets TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Aug 15

28 by zedtronic »»
Yesterday, 4:45 PM

» Manga 'Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari' Ends Ten-Year Serialization

DatRandomDude - Aug 22

8 by VivavideoUser2x »»
Yesterday, 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.