Forum Settings
Forums
New
2 hours ago

Jan 2008
Making this a more positive, then a more negative thread I was going to start with (unnecessarily over hated characters) and big up characters that may not be liked or may not be popular or just little known.

Why have I made this? Because I like Zenitsu and I've seen way too much negativity about him in a number of threads.
I know he's a polarising character and I can see how his personality can grate but he's not just a walking screaming fanboy.

He's kind, he's loyal and despite his fears, he is capable. I also think his voice actor Shimono Hiro does a really good job.
He's got as big personality, but big insecurity behind it. Not a natural hero but a hero nevertheless. And yes he does make me laugh too. Inosuke as well. And also when he steps up to the plate it's extra awesome because it's a bit unexpected.

I'm definitely a fan of the underdog or background characters over the Protag. My fave lists is dominated by those types.
2 hours ago

Feb 2020
Nyanko-sensei because he's just so awesome!
2 hours ago

Jul 2013
Which character(s) deserve more appreciation? I would say Blanny Blanc and Nep Nep from Hyperdimension Neptunia.
2 hours ago

May 2019
Leina Vance from the Queen's Blade.
59 minutes ago

Sep 2016
https://myanimelist.net/character/106641/Quinella is a highly underappreciated villainess.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.

More topics from this board

» What anime awoken something in you or made you fascinated with a particular genre? ( 1 2 )

Reshiram_IX - May 16

52 by FanofAction »»
10 minutes ago

» What to think when Rating an Anime.

BestListMAL - 2 hours ago

16 by JaniSIr »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Have you ever cancelled a plan with family or friends because you wanted to watch anime?

Zakatsuki_ - Yesterday

27 by ReturnbyNathan »»
26 minutes ago

» Visa Mastercard censorship hits Denpasoft ( An adult VN distributor)

rohan121 - Yesterday

49 by traed »»
27 minutes ago

» Who is the worst protagonist of all anime? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Skylar-whoo - Aug 2

267 by SwordBreaker36 »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.