May 2024
Well...Can't say I'm that surprised...

2 hours ago

Dec 2015
Hmmm, here's the results which I've got from that one:
1 hour ago

Sep 2016
You are the most like Mao (50%)

Mao was a charismatic and authoritarian leader. He possessed a magnetic presence and the ability to inspire and mobilize millions of people. Mao's charisma was instrumental in uniting China under communist rule and guiding the country through periods of transformation. At the same time, Mao was a highly controversial figure known for his ruthlessness and willingness to use violence to achieve his goals. He initiated policies like the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution, which led to immense suffering, mass purges, and widespread destruction. His authoritarian rule suppressed dissent, often through brutal means. Mao was also characterized by a strong sense of self-confidence and self-assurance. He believed in the correctness of his ideas and was not easily swayed by criticism or opposition, even when his policies led to disastrous consequences. In summary, Mao Zedong's personality was marked by charisma, authoritarianism, self-confidence, and a commitment to radical communist ideology. His leadership had a profound impact on China, shaping the nation's modern history and leaving a complex legacy that continues to be debated and scrutinized.

That's not like me at all, but whatever...

This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
1 hour ago

Jan 2009

Interesting, I've never heard of Idi Amin before, but the already posted description seems off for me

More topics from this board

» Have you ever safely met a person from the Internet? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Jul 21

51 by SmugSatoko »»
15 minutes ago

» What is the difference between bikini and underwear for women?

Zakatsuki_ - 4 hours ago

11 by JKKH »»
31 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you prefer written or spoken conversations?

Zarutaku - 10 hours ago

23 by LoveYourSmile »»
40 minutes ago

» 2024 Olympics Thread

Hitagi__Furude - 10 hours ago

14 by Hitagi__Furude »»
1 hour ago

» It's been awhile so here's a quiz ( 1 2 )

Cneq - Jul 20

54 by Noboru »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.