Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 24, 6:24 PM

Sep 2016
So like are those four goons just trapped in the waterfall dimension forever now or what. Either way the event worked as a good "Scared Straight" program for Katsuya XD
Aug 2, 4:53 PM
Dec 2013
Ritsuko-bitch says that hentai is much healthier compared to the spooky stuff, but chucks the hentai magazines in the bin anyway. I'm starting to not like Ritsuko. Bitch, didn't you JUST say hentai is healthy? I know they're in school, but come on. It's HIS magazines! You can't just bin something that doesn't belong to you!

Also, is this all what this show is? Just another episodic waste of time? No plot kicking in after 5 episodes? That sucks. At least Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba has an overarching story and I'm looking forward to the remake of that. With this show, I'm less excited about the remake. I know Ranma 1/2 is also episodic, but that's a comedy. This isn't. It has a comedy tag for some reason, but it's clearly not the focus.
wildhoodAug 2, 6:46 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Sensei Nube Episode 7 Discussion

TheSelleri - Jul 24

1 by wildhood »»
Aug 12, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Sensei Nube Episode 44 Discussion

Fronzel - May 1, 2012

2 by TheSelleri »»
Aug 4, 5:38 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Sensei Nube Episode 43 Discussion

greenmarty - Dec 7, 2011

3 by TheSelleri »»
Aug 4, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Sensei Nube Episode 41 Discussion

TheSelleri - Aug 3

0 by TheSelleri »»
Aug 3, 8:35 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Sensei Nube Episode 35 Discussion

TheSelleri - Jul 31

0 by TheSelleri »»
Jul 31, 11:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.