Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 29, 6:44 AM

Nov 2020
I just watched it. Felt like they were omitting quite a few parts from the novel with how disjointed some of it was, especially early on, though I still very much liked it.

Yuu was my favorite character - she was a character you could root for through all the setbacks and disappointments. She was needlessly cruel to the others, especially mika, but it wasn’t something I could blame her too much for given it was her lifelong ambition and kids can be assholes sometimes. That one scene with mika near the end kinda put all that into perspective for me

Definitely planning on reading the novel when I get the chance. I’d like to find other stories like this if possible as well.

More topics from this board

» [SPOILERS] Movie Review by Matt Schley (The Japan Times)

Meusnier - May 9

1 by kumajoi »»
Jul 6, 8:11 AM

» CloverWorks will also make an idol story with Trapezium

Sacerdotisa - Dec 11, 2023

8 by dnand »»
Jun 26, 2:24 AM

» global release?

Helnaim - Jun 4

2 by Helnaim »»
Jun 10, 6:39 PM

» What do you guys think of Hoshimachi Suisei Doing The Theme Song For This Movie??

OtakuPothead - Feb 13

9 by trekt »»
May 14, 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.