Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
Watching the final episode is like watching the actual live concert with a live performance and the MC part.
Overall, it's quite an underwhelming season, there are some sleepy parts as well even if they've got L'Antica. I hope the second season will be better.

Conclusion
This is the best song from L'Antica.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 21, 12:08 PM

Jul 2016
only Madoka and Fuyuko stepping on producer's face in the next season can save this anime
Jun 21, 3:38 PM
Aug 2017
If I hear Tsubasa Gravity again I'm going to go insane.
Jun 21, 11:30 PM

Nov 2021
Zzzzzzz..... Oh man, at least Asahi, Fuyuko and Koito appeared in the end!
Let's go back to sleep... Zzzzz....
Jun 22, 7:12 AM
Apr 2013
EP 12

Its ep 12
Something about waiting until ep 12
Last time we ended off in the middle right as they were about to show us
Kinda curious though if we'll get tsubasa gravity twice?

Its actually kinda weird because, so tsubasa gravity the op song was already on yootoob in october.
But the official release of the song wasnt until april, which was only 3 months ago
Seems like it was performed live in mar which is kinda curious, that means you would not have heard the full version yet.
Spread the wings was released in 2018 six years ago oof

Gonna be kinda curious, the first time they performed tsubasa gravity in real life. its a separate topic i guess

In the anime uh
So they somehow managed to spend two minutes already, and they were already on stage at the end of ep 11. blob

the timing of the announcement of s2. im still assuming they already planned it earlier on?
also they talk over the ending credits instead of having a slideshow

so yeah they somehow managed to have two songs take up the entire episode
its kinda weird because now they are talking over the ending song. but i guess most anime do that

Aaand there is the s2 hook.
The question is if the girls from s1 will show up at all

So yes idolmaster shiny colours. where do i even begin
As you can tell there's so much to say and yet I'm also really confused as to where to start and begin

Apparently the BD will be releasing right before s2 airs in october. Though I'm not sure.

So yes, after all this time, we get both tsubasa gravity and spread the wings in the same ep. A bit more reused footage than I would have liked but alas.
Am I biased? Probably.
Does it change the fact that the anime as a whole is kinda....coping? Like at the very least, ep 12 kinda worked, but what does that say about the other eps? EP 2345 at least had a bit, and ep 11 was...a mixed bag, quite literally. But EP 6-10 were kinda dubious really.
Ultimately at the end of everything I still feel like I dont really know the girls. What can I say.
I mean the anime is basically, in the end, this is a game and a game adaptation, and we all know.

The next question deals with s2. Like...I literally do not know, except of course the whole fuyuko thing and what not. So just by my guessing I'm guessing they're gonna introduce 4 new groups(?) could be a bit more or less, but anyway they're gonna introduce, and then the whole anime is just going to be a repeat of s1, and the s1 girls are just not going to have a good time. Maybe the s2 girls will get a better shot or who knows.

Are they gonna redo tsubasa gravity with all the new girls? Probably not. But thats for us to worry about in another 3-6 months.
CocoaGalaxyJun 22, 7:18 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 11 Discussion

CocoaGalaxy - Jun 14

5 by davidralph »»
Jun 21, 3:37 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jun 8

1 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Jun 8, 10:54 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 31

2 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Jun 5, 10:50 AM

» Presidents face

EveyScarlett - May 30

2 by Lavenlar »»
May 30, 8:08 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 24

1 by CocoaGalaxy »»
May 25, 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.