Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 12, 2008 1:16 AM

Aug 2007
the sarcasm hurts ='(

Just because I gave you stuff that you probably won't even be remotely interested in unless you are gay or is a crazed fangirl...okay you can be a bit sarcastic =P

If you really want Hikari no Machi, I can start scouring around for the JP RAW or the French tankubon release. Unless you can understand either language...well the pictures are pretty? xD

(of course Ill start the search later on...)
Keep them requests coming!

Jul 12, 2008 1:28 AM

Jan 2008
I am an English-only person, unfortunately.

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Jul 15, 2008 3:27 PM
Oct 2007
Palimpsest said:
On the topic of Aria, I also cannot find Kozue Amano's other works. I only have the first two chapters of Roman Club, and I cannot find any Mukuukai, or Sora no Uta at all. I actually doubt those two have ever been translated. Ever.

I found a full set of Chinese-language Roman Club volumes going for 15 bucks at a trash sale lol.
Didn't buy it though. No money :(
Normal well-adjusted human being
Jul 15, 2008 3:39 PM

Dec 2007
im trying to find Nasu Kinoko's Angel Voice cuz i want to read Notes (translated of course). i know only a few people will know where to find it and i hope those people are here ^ ^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2008 3:55 PM

Aug 2007
Isn't Angel Voice the short story that accompanied KnK? Think I've read it before...lemme see if I can dig up the link o-O
Jul 15, 2008 4:03 PM

Aug 2007
Guess its not related to KnK...whatever =P

bloop

evospace is second only to the manliness of takajun
Jul 15, 2008 4:20 PM

Dec 2007
Thnx Toad, I should have known to check there forums but i forgot that some ppl put the translations in there post =p
This is going on my list with the Knk novel and F/Z after i finish FSN but i feel better now that i know where to read it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2008 7:35 PM

Jul 2007
i've been trying to get my hands on hotel and sanctuary.
Jul 16, 2008 8:08 PM

Sep 2007
Both Hotel and Sanctuary are available for DDL at MangaTraders.

You will need to register if you don't already have an account there. It is definitely worth doing if you plan to read much manga though since MangaTraders is basically the best DDL site out there imo.
Jul 18, 2008 10:21 AM

Jun 2008
Im Looking for To Heart 2 and haven't been able to find it... Please help... Also I dont want To Heart 2 - Colorful Note... Also I cant find Tomoyo After - Dear Shining Memories .... Please Help And Thank You!
Jul 18, 2008 12:46 PM

Sep 2007
Well unfortunately it looks like To Heart 2 has only been scanslated up to chapter 9..and it seems to have stalled since there have been no releases of it for almost a year now. MangaFox has the first 7 chapters available to read online if you want, but unless you want to start reading the raws after that, then I dunno if I'd bother. Other than that I guess you could start dropping hints to some scanslating groups about possibly picking up the series lol.

Tomoyo After is available to read online here or available for direct download at MangaTraders. In case you decide to grab the DDL, you do need to be registered at the website if you aren't already.
Jul 18, 2008 2:43 PM

Jun 2008
Thanks! There were a few more i was having trouble finding but I cant remember right now...
Jul 18, 2008 3:38 PM

Aug 2007
Hehe the TA manga was scanlated a bunch of anons in the gemot...

Oh since BM is here...help me find RAW versions of the manga Clannad: Tomoyo Dearest. Been having no luck on that department ='(
Jul 18, 2008 5:15 PM

Sep 2007
I rarely look for raws so my information network probably won't have much luck either. When searching for it, a link to this thread is one of the first results...not a good sign lol.
Jul 18, 2008 5:48 PM

Aug 2007
lol information network? xD

just shows MAL's ever growing popularity...wonder if Xinil will start putting in multiple servers xD
Aug 5, 2008 4:25 PM

Jun 2008
I am looking for some old books if anyone knows where I can find them or if they have been scanned in english.

All 4 are Golgo 13 books:

Into the Wolves Lair
Galinpero
Ice Lake Hit
The Ivory Connection

Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Watch Anime Together Club Headquarters:

Read Everything And Discuss: Manga:

Or just come find me here:
Aug 5, 2008 5:07 PM

Aug 2007
meh gotta wait for aria to finish downloading...
*searches*

nope no scanlators according to mangaupdates but you can buy it at amazon for $9.99 a pop
Aug 5, 2008 11:44 PM

Jun 2008
PimpToad said:

nope no scanlators according to mangaupdates but you can buy it at amazon for $9.99 a pop

Those ones are the recent books to come out. The ones I was hoping to find were released in the 80s. There are not easy to find...:(
Watch Anime Together Club Headquarters:

Read Everything And Discuss: Manga:

Or just come find me here:
Aug 6, 2008 2:42 AM

Aug 2007
Ara?

Will cost you around $30+tax (4 for 3 Amazon offer) and free shipping. Not a bad deal really. Amazon is a great place to buy manga in bulk since shipping is free.

Although I'm too cheap to shell out a couple hundred dollars for the complete tankubon sets of some mangas...Ah well gotta support the mangaka and the publishers right? ;-)
Aug 6, 2008 9:37 AM

Sep 2007
The problem, I think, is that Golgo 13 actually has 142 volumes and the one's Viz has released in English are only randomly selected chapters put together into 13 volumes. I find it surprising myself that there are no scanlations of this series since it's not only awesome, but one of the longest running series ever.
Aug 6, 2008 3:33 PM

Aug 2007
never knew that o_O

ah well scratch my previous post, but still buy manga =P
no censorship ftw? but shrinkwrap sucks =(
Aug 16, 2008 4:48 PM

Nov 2007
Does anyone know where I can find Nijigahara Holograph translated? Thanks.
Aug 16, 2008 8:26 PM

Aug 2007
http://www.mangascreener.com/project.php?id=103

the torrent has 81 seeds, should download pretty fast. next time, make a comment on the club page so people can respond faster to your request :-)

ill find a DDL for you if you can't use torrents.
Aug 17, 2008 2:20 PM

Nov 2007
Okay, will do. Living without torrents is not possible, but thanks anyway. :)
Aug 20, 2008 4:54 PM

Feb 2008
Hi,

I'm looking for the 4th volume of Watashitachi no Tamura-kun RAWs
( i think jcafe has it but i have no account and points there )

thanks in advance =)
mflatischler.tk - My Manga translations and transcriptions
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Aug 20, 2008 5:18 PM

Aug 2007
jcafe has volumes 1-3, don't see 4 anywhere. i can always just search for it via Share and whatnot, but what's the point since the manga is already being scanlated?

request rejected unless you have a better reason. oh and just register for jcafe and make a post so you can download their stuff. too lazy to make an account and i prefer finding stuff by myself =P
Aug 20, 2008 5:38 PM

Feb 2008
PimpToad said:
jcafe has volumes 1-3, don't see 4 anywhere. i can always just search for it via Share and whatnot, but what's the point since the manga is already being scanlated?

A friend of mine translates it for me ^^ and I need the images for my Audio Drama Fansub Project. =)
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=5850

request rejected unless you have a better reason

if it's not sufficient enough then I have no choice ...
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Aug 20, 2008 5:45 PM

Aug 2007
Is your friend one of the scanlators for the manga? If so, then I don't mind scouring the internets for the scans.

And other people can still help you look for it ya know. I just don't want to look for something that can't really benefit everyone here.
Aug 20, 2008 6:00 PM

Feb 2008
PimpToad said:
Is your friend one of the scanlators for the manga? If so, then I don't mind scouring the internets for the scans.

umm... nope we are not scanlating since the translations of scx-scans are far better and we don't really have that photoshop skills >.<

And other people can still help you look for it ya know. I just don't want to look for something that can't really benefit everyone here.

it will definitely benefit anyone once the fansub is finish =)
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Aug 20, 2008 6:53 PM

Aug 2007
Alright then I'll see what I can dig up. Oh and if your friend is interested in translating other manga let me know. I can't say I'm any good with photoshop either, but I can clean/typeset fairly well =P

okay par...subpar...='(
Aug 21, 2008 2:41 PM

Feb 2005
Aqua, Aria, Blame 2 and whatever remains of Blame NSE and Blame Academy.
Anyone have any smart sites to recommend? Haven't had much luck. Weird concerning Aria, I would have thought it to be more easily obtainable.
Aug 21, 2008 4:09 PM

Aug 2007
Aqua
Aria, Register to see links
Blame?
Blame2 = no scanlators according to mangaupdates
Blame Academy = no scanlators according to mangaupdates
Blame NSE! = only chap1

Best I can do at the moment. Might search more, but I'll leave it to the other members =P
Aug 22, 2008 3:35 AM

Feb 2005
Thanks. I've managed to find two chapters of Blame Academy myself, so I guess the third haven't been translated yet.
Aug 22, 2008 4:15 AM

Aug 2007
I can run a more thorough search later on if you want.

@mflatischler
I've been running Share for close to 48 hours now and the best I got were magazine raws for volume 4. It either doesn't exist on the interwebs yet or I just can't find it. If you want the magazine raws, then tell me and I'll download/upload em :-)
Aug 23, 2008 1:48 AM

Dec 2007
Palimpsest said:
I've been looking for Mohiro Kitoh's Short Stories.

I believe Manga traders have it, that's where I found mine. I wish whoever was tl'ing his 'Hallucination from the womb" (also Kotonoha?) would finish it.

Country of cherry blossoms is hard to find, since it has been licensed and Kotonoha took down their links. However, pm me and we can make a plan - have a copy.

ok my request: Lynn Okamoto's (of Elfen Lied fame) one-shot called MOL. Strangely I have a hardcopy of it, so I must have found it *somewhere* but nobody seems to know about it - nothing on here, manganews or ANN.

Help please!
Gremlin's World - School Daze - The Comedies III
Aug 23, 2008 12:19 PM

Feb 2008
PimpToad said:
@mflatischler
I've been running Share for close to 48 hours now and the best I got were magazine raws for volume 4. It either doesn't exist on the interwebs yet or I just can't find it. If you want the magazine raws, then tell me and I'll download/upload em :-)

thanks for searching and the efforts PimpToad but I would have like to have the tankoubon raws, it's not that urgent...
yeah got ch17, 19 and 20(end) magazine raws, in chinese though...
I asked someone in MAL who have finished WnTk a while (weeks) ago and still waiting for it, that's why I'm asking here
Anime in Blu-ray
あなたの人種、年齢、宗教は問いません
Aug 23, 2008 5:26 PM

Aug 2007
@psygremlin

"Did you know that the manga features other Lynn Okamoto's previous manga works?

These are the manga done by Lynn Okamoto prior to Elfen Lied and are featured at the end of each volume as side-stories that have nothing to do with Elfen Lied.

MOL (included in volume 1)

デジトポリス (dejito porisu), Digitopolis (included in volume 2)

メモリア (memoria) (included in volume 3)

レジストラ (rejisutora) (included in volume 5)

carrera (not included in the Elfen Lied manga)"

linky
They also have a torrent for it as well, but try the DDL first and I'll post the torrent site if it doesn't work o_O
Aug 23, 2008 10:29 PM

Dec 2007
Thanks PimpToad - will have a scrounge and see what I can find.
Gremlin's World - School Daze - The Comedies III
Aug 26, 2008 3:17 AM

Feb 2008
I'm looking for Bone, it's technically not a manga but anyway. I remember reading some of this as a kid and fuck it was awesome back then but I can only recall reading something like 3 volumes. I've plundered comic-stores all over town but I just can't find it, something like it's too old they say. So I look to you, could anyone offer me assistance? Thanks in advance anyhow.
Aug 26, 2008 5:19 AM

Nov 2007
Although we should be manga and anime specific (we are on MAL after all), I'll help out with this one.

Are you looking to buy them?

If so, then try Here
What a day! What a lovely Day!
Aug 26, 2008 5:31 PM

Feb 2008
Thanks but, they don't ship here from what I know. An illegal link is fine as well and hey if you don't want to help out because you want to keep it strictly manga/anime that's fine.
Aug 27, 2008 12:57 AM

Aug 2007
since I could only find a torrent, PM'ed you the link. i would suggest buying this since the guy is self-published.
Aug 27, 2008 6:36 AM

Feb 2008
Like I said, I'll buy it if I come across that opportunity. Thanks a billion.
Aug 27, 2008 1:29 PM

Aug 2007
shipping will probably kill ya...XD

Amazon also sells em if you want to buy it from there.
Sep 11, 2008 11:36 PM

Jan 2008
psygremlin said:
Palimpsest said:
I've been looking for Mohiro Kitoh's Short Stories.

I believe Manga traders have it, that's where I found mine. I wish whoever was tl'ing his 'Hallucination from the womb" (also Kotonoha?) would finish it.

Country of cherry blossoms is hard to find, since it has been licensed and Kotonoha took down their links. However, pm me and we can make a plan - have a copy.

That has already been addressed. I found Mohiro Kitoh's Short Stories at Kotonoha and PimpToad found Yuunagi no Machi on Rapidshare. I also ended up buying it just to be fair. I just got it today. ^_^

Baman said:
Thanks. I've managed to find two chapters of Blame Academy myself, so I guess the third haven't been translated yet.

I hadn't realized there was a third chapter. What is it called?
XD3r3K-chanX1996Sep 11, 2008 11:42 PM